Taking Evelyn

Story Info
Master Eric finally takes Evelyn.
5.5k words
4.64
23k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers

Evelyn looked at the clock and frowned. She had less than an hour to get the rest of the rooms ready before the guests started arriving. She knew she still had three rooms left to turn down and to get herself looking presentable before anyone showed up. She hurried through her chores and took throw pillows off the beds, straightened the towels in each bathroom, and checked each fireplace to assure they each had enough wood for the night.

She smoothed down the silky sheets in each room and dreamed of how wonderful it would be to wake up in a room filled with books and a crackling fire. She imagined what it would feel like to lay in bed all day reading and enjoying the view of the water outside of the window. Evelyn had never known what it felt like to have freedom but she loved thinking of all the things she would do if she did. She pulled the curtains closed and checked the clock one more time before finally going back to her own empty room to prepare for the party.

She looked at herself in the mirror while getting ready. She made sure her blonde hair was brushed and pulled back into a tight ponytail and that her mascara and blush were perfectly placed. She put on some chapstick and slipped her feet into her black flats. She smoothed out her black uniform for wrinkles and tied her apron around her hips. She could hear the people arriving downstairs and she knew she had to get a move on before anyone noticed her absence.

"Evelyn, where have you been? The guests are starting to arrive and you know how upset Master Eric will be if you're not out there serving food right as they come through the door!" Jen shoved a platter of food into Evelyns hands and ushered her through the main dining hall. She straightened out her uniform once more before walking out into the forming crowd of people. She took a deep breathe and forced herself out into the hall.

'I can do this.' Evelyn thought to herself. She was new to Master Eric's household and this was the first party she had to attend. He didn't throw very many parties, but Evelyn had been told he was in and out of town on business more recently and this was his welcoming back party. She wanted to make sure she did her best to impress everyone. She had only done the behind the scenes work with the bedrooms and cooking his dinner when he was home. She had never actually seen Master Eric or any of his friends before. She was on strict orders to drop the food off at his door and to knock. But he had never answered and she never waited around for him to. She would simply pick the empty tray back up on her rounds back to the kitchen.

Of course there was talk about what he looked like but Evelyn was still nervous to see him in person. She couldn't even explain why the pit of her stomach was in knots other than she didn't want to disappoint him. She had heard rumors from others about his brown eyes, his brown hair, what his voice sounded like. Evelyn had only been a member of his household for a few months, not long enough to pay close attention to them. But tonight was different. She might finally catch a glimpse of the mysterious Eric who had bought her after her previous Master died. Surely it wouldn't matter what he looked like because he was kind enough to save her and give her a place to stay.

She continued to hand out small finger foods and walked around to each guest smiling and offering. Luckily her uniform didn't make her wear heals so she was able to flutter around the tables without worry of tripping. She was actually feeling confident about her performance between the kitchen and the dining hall and making sure everyone had food on their plates. This night might not be as bad as she was thinking the entire day. She was so nervous about the party it was all she could think about. She didn't want to disappoint the other servants or herself, she had to be perfect tonight. She headed back to the kitchen for another round of small appetizers.

"Master Eric should be here soon. All of the other guests have arrived so you better be on your best behavior. Take this bottle of wine and make sure every glass is filled out there." Jen passed her a bottle of the most expensive red wine she had ever held. She almost worried about dropping it out of nerves. She couldn't shake the butterflies in her stomach over the thought of Master Eric. How could someone she'd never met make her feel nerves like this?

She hurried through the door again and started to offer the wine to every person seated at the table. She noticed right as it hit 7pm they all started to take a seat and wait for Eric to arrive. As she started to pour the last of the bottle she heard the door open and watched Eric make his grand entrance into the room. She couldn't believe he was as handsome as everyone else had said. He really did have the chestnut brown hair and brown eyes that the other slaves would whisper about. He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly and looked molded to his body. He had a demanding stature when he entered the room and Evelyn noticed everyone else was looking at him in awe too.

She didn't dare study him too long in fear she would get reprimanded by Jen. She finished the bottle of wine and walked to the kitchen while still staring at Eric from the corner of her eye. He looked muscular underneath his tailor made suit and had a square jaw line that could make anyone jealous. No wonder all the other maids wanted to pick up his dinner tray, turn down his bed, and clean out his bathroom just to sneak a glimpse of this man. Evelyn could see why he was the talk of the servants. Clearly he was handsome with dark features and kind from all the stories she had heard of him.

By the time she came back with another bottle he was seated at the head of the table in deep conversation with those around him. From what she had picked up on a new war was starting and they wanted him to lead the south side of the country. Evelyn had never been around war talk since her previous Master was too old to lead. She was unaware of another war forming and her stomach dropped even more than it did when Eric arrived. She had been around the war most of her life but heard that they were negotiating peace and reuniting both sides of the country. She carried on pouring wine and taking empty plates back to the kitchen. She stayed out of Jens way and away from the war talks aside from serving the final course.

"You can turn in for the night Evelyn. I'll take care of the rest of the dishes and see you in the morning. When you get up make sure you round the rooms for fresh wood first."

"Thank you Jen, have a good night."

Evelyn took off her apron and threw it in the laundry room on her way to bed. She was exhausted from being on her feet all day and was looking forward to laying in bed until morning. She went to the communal bathroom where it was filled with tubs for the servants. She was finally by herself and looking forward to relaxing. She started the faucet to the tub and filled it with water high enough to cover her body. She ditched the rest of her uniform and sank down into the warm water. Her hair was pinned up to her neck and she laid down flat and closed her eyes. All she could think about was Eric. The way he commanded attention just by walking into the room. How powerful he must be if all of those people trusted him to lead the entire south into war. He had the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever seen and he looked like he could easily pick her up and toss her over his shoulder.

The entire bath all Evelyn could think about was her Master. After all these months of wondering what he looked like she finally understood the awe. She could feel herself start to get aroused at the mere thought of him. How wonderful it must feel to have his arms around her, or his lips on hers.

What was she thinking? She had never been touched by a man and now she was day dreaming about being touched by him? She shook her head and closed her eyes. There was no way she would be like the other maids and fawn over the chance of seeing Eric again.

She took her washcloth and poured some soap onto it before running it over her skin. She swirled each arm lightly and circled around her belly before she stopped right above her private area.

'Just a touch.' She thought to herself. 'No one would even know.' But she would know. And she would feel guilty thinking about touching herself to Master Eric who didn't even know she existed. She squeezed the cloth and washed her legs and feet. She thought about chores for the next day and how much wood she needed to bring to each room before the fire went out. She stayed in the bath until it got cold trying to get her mind on anything else but Eric.

But her mind wandered back to him. What his strong hands would feel like grasping her. What it would feel like to be taken by him. She slowly circled her finger around her hooded clit.

"Enjoying your bath?" A deep voice filled the room and Evelyn felt paralyzed realizing she was naked in front of the man she was just fantasizing about. She had no idea how long he has been standing there watching her. She never heard the door open or his footsteps across the room. She did her best to cover herself up with her small rag but it felt useless. Even if she was completely covered she would have to eventually get out of the tub.

"Well you don't have to cover up for me. I was enjoying seeing you like that." Eric was looking at her and she could feel him getting under her skin. She didn't move and kept the wash cloth right where it was. She couldn't move even if she wanted to. She didn't believe he was in the same room as her. In the communal bath no less.

"I'm sorry Master, I know I've been in here for too long." Evelyn shifted and sat up covering herself with her arms.

"You weren't bothering me, Evelyn." She looked up to see him leaning against the corner wall staring down at her. This was the he first time he had ever said her name and suddenly she felt nervous again. She grabbed the towel beside her and let the tub completely drain before she wrapped herself up.

"I should be getting back to my room anyway. I have to be up early for chores, Master."

"No need to run, Evelyn. How about I walk you back?"

"There's no need, my room is right up the hall, Sir.

"I insist." He touched the small of her back and ushered her forward. She quickly grabbed the rest of her clothes and walked along side him for what felt like the longest walk of her life. She kept her head down and avoided his eyes while they walked side by side. He kept his hands to himself as she opened the door to her room and they walked in together.

She felt embarrassed by the lack of her room compared to his mansion. He slept on the finest sheets and had a library of books. She came to his house with a handful of items that she had since she was a kid. They came from two different worlds and she more aware as he looked around.

She pulled her pajamas from her dresser and turned to look at him. He gestured her to put them on as she sheepishly held them in her arms. She had never been naked in front of anyone before. Her previous Master only used her for chores. She had heard of sex slaves existing but she never experienced it firsthand. And there was no way she felt comfortable getting dressed in front of a near stranger now.

She kept her towel tightly around her as she pulled her nightgown over her body.

"You didn't seem so shy in the bath when you were touching yourself, Evelyn. Why are you acting so timid now? It's not like I didn't just see you naked." He had a devilish grin on his face while he watched her blush at the thought of him just staring over her naked body.

"Well I didn't know you were there Sir, and I wasn't touching myself." She hung her towel on the door and crossed her arms waiting for some kind of clue as to what he wanted from her.

"Oh Evelyn, we both know what you were doing, no need to be coy." He still had the sly smile on his face that drove her crazy. How could this man have that much confidence in himself? He crossed his arms and leaned on the door.

"I need to get to bed Sir, I have to be up for morning rounds with the fire. It's already very late."

"I know what time it is Evelyn. I just came to tell you to skip the morning fire and make breakfast instead in the morning. But now you have me intrigued. What was Evelyn thinking about in her bath? And in the communal bath where she could be caught no less?"

"Nothing Sir, I was just washing myself." Evelyn looked down at her hands and twiddled her fingers. She couldn't believe she was caught red handed. She had barely even touched herself. She could never admit it was over seeing him one time, and ever so brief.

"Come on Evelyn. What got you so hot and bothered that you couldn't wait til you got into bed to touch yourself?"

Evelyn could tell he was not going to give up until he got an answer from her.

"I don't even know Sir. I just couldn't help it I guess."

"Let's make something clear, I won't tolerate lying in my home." He stood up straight and uncrossed his arms. They were facing each other and Evelyn had no where to go, she was cornered by him. "So lets try this again. What were you thinking about in the bath?"

"You." Evelyn knew there was no point in lying. She knew it would only make him more annoyed. He was going to get the truth one way or another, she just made it easier.

"What about me?" He gave another smile while prying for more information.

Evelyn took a deep breath and looked down at her hands again. "Just that I've never seen you before. So I guess I was imagining what you could do with me. What it would feel like to kiss you, or be kissed by you. What it might feel like to touch you." He moved closer to her and reached out to touch her neck.

"You mean like this?" He ran his fingers down her arm and grabbed her hands and put them to his chest. "Feel free to touch me Evelyn."

She was stunned. She couldn't believe after all these months he was standing in her room with her hands on him. This could not be happening, she had never been with a man before, she'd never touched one more than helping with a bandage. She shook her head and tried to drop her hands but he held them to his chest.

"I can't do this Master." Evelyn barely got it out in a whisper. Even she didn't believe herself.

"You can't touch me? All we're doing is touching. Nothing more than that." He sounded so gentle it made Evelyn want it even more.

"I've never touched anyone else, Sir. I can't do this."

"Then let me touch you." He caressed her neck again and brought her face inches within his with their lips barely touching. "How about I show you how it feels to be kissed by me."

He pulled her in close and brushed his lips across hers. She could feel his breath on her skin. She had never kissed anyone either. How was she supposed to impress her Master when he had probably been with so many women before her? She didn't know how to kiss, why would he want to kiss her?

But that didn't stop him. He held her head and deeply kissed her.

"Open your mouth Evelyn. Let me in." She felt his tongue inside of her mouth and tangling with hers. He flicked his tongue exploring her mouth even more. She quickly pulled away from his embrace and moved her head.

"I don't want to do this, I've never done it before."

"I'll teach you." He was closer to her body before he kissed her again. She still felt herself tense with nerves. Her stomach had butterflies floating around. She wouldn't let herself enjoy this. She didn't want to be one of those sex slaves she had heard about. "Relax Evelyn, I'm not going to hurt you." She suddenly felt even smaller in her bare room. Even though she wondered what it would be like to be kissed she imagined it to be with someone she loved and not her Master that she had only seen once.

She tried to push him off and move to the other side of her room to get to her door.

"Where are you going Evelyn? I will have you tonight whether you allow it or not."

"Please Sir. You don't even know me. I am untouched, I don't want this."

"I'm getting to know you right now. I know you like to touch yourself in the bath with thoughts of me. I know what your mouth tastes like. I can even bet I'm making you wet with desire for me."

Evelyn quickly shook her head and looked him in the eyes. "I'm not wet for you, now please go Sir."

"Really? Well how about I check that for myself?" In one quick move he had her pinned up on the door with her nightgown up around her belly. She gasped as he shoved his fingers into her. "Just as I thought. You are dripping wet just from my kiss. I wonder how wet you'll get from this?" He pinched her nipple through her night gown and watched as it puckered through the fabric.

"Please don't do this to me." Evelyn whispered again.

"My sweet Evelyn. We've just begun tonight. I can't wait to taste you here." He moved his fingers back down and circled her clit. It felt even better from his fingers than hers had in the bath. She let out a little moan from his touch before she snapped out of his trance.

"I'm serious, I don't want this." Tears started to form in her eyes.

"That's not what your body is telling me sweetheart." He entered her with his fingers again and used his thumb to swirl around her clit. He gently stroked it until another moan sneaked past her lips.

She closed her eyes desperately wanting to be anywhere but there. If she could take her mind off of his touch she wouldn't get wet for him.

"Look at me Evelyn. I want you to watch me as I taste you."

"Sir please let me go. I won't tell anyone you were here tonight. I promise, please." She squeezed her eyes shut and clamped her legs together. She kept trying to push his fingers away but he quickly used his other hand to put hers above her head. She wouldn't admit defeat that quickly. She kept trying and she used her knees and turned her head so he wouldn't kiss her again.

"Evelyn I will take you tonight." He was firm and unmoving in his voice and it was the first time Evelyn felt scared of him. She couldn't allow herself to go down without a fight. She had never been penetrated before and she wasn't going to let it happen tonight. "I'm tired of you fighting it."

He grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his shoulder and walked out into the hallway. She hoped at this time of night no one would be out of their bedrooms to see her struggle and kick as he carried her.

"Hold still, girl!" He commanded her in a way that she stopped immediately. She didn't want to cause a commotion and have the other maids see her being carried like a rag doll.

It was another long walk to his bedroom with her over his shoulder. He quickly threw her on the bed and left her there to simmer down.

"You can't take me tonight! I am still a virgin. Please Sir!" Evelyn begged in an even louder voice than before.

"That is enough, girl. Your begging is only making me want you more."

Evelyn quickly shut her mouth and scooted back into the pillows as far away from him as she could get. She assumed her begging might help him to rethink things. For all these months he never showed an interest in her. And now suddenly he was going to violate her? She felt so much smaller in his enormous room on his king size bed. She knew she wouldn't be able to hide in his sheets, if he wanted her he would have her. Masters always got what they wanted. She could feel tears starting to come down her cheeks and she quickly wiped them away. Showing weakness meant he'd be even more powerful over her.

"Lay down Evelyn." She shook her head in defiance. "Now." He roughly pulled her from the back of the bed to the middle by her legs. She slid down and pulled the pillows along side her clutching to anything to try and save herself.

ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers
12