Jessie's 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie says, "In the house, I think." Tracey grabs her hand and they run together to the house. They quietly slink down the hall and enter the adjacent bedroom. Holding each other tightly, they listen at the wall. They hear Jessie's moaning and heavy rapid breathing, as well as the slapping of juicy flesh as Jack fucks her viciously. Tracey looks at Lizzie, seeing the excitement in her eyes. She grabs her face and kisses her hard. Lizzie, surprised at first, kisses her back enthusiastically. Her hands go to Tracey's tits and she spasms, hotly moaning into Tracey's throat.

Tracey drags her to the bed and rips her bikini bottom off, burying her face in Lizzie's wet gash. Tracey licks Lizzie's juicy pussy feverishly. They hear Jessie's pounding taking place next door. Lizzie orgasms immediately, screaming, "Tracey Fuck, Ahhhhh, Fuck!" Lizzie arches her back and squirms sensually, cumming on Tracie's face. Tracey is in heaven, thinking how she got to lick Lizzie's pussy before Jack, regardless of his hardware store story.

Lizzie's hot moaning and vocal release travel through the walls. 'Wonder who is getting fucked next door?' I ruminate. Grabbing Jessie's shoulders for leverage, I fuck her harder and faster.

"Ok Jessie, that's it baby, oh yea hotness, fuck me honey, oh fuck yes baby. I'm going to cum sweets. My hot cum is all for you Jess!" I whisper seductively. The pressure builds, my balls on fire and my cock throbs inside Jessie's sweet quiver. Jessie begs, "Yes Jack, cum inside me. I want you hot cum deep inside me. Give it to me. Fuck! Jack!" she screams.

Tracey, hearing our dialogue from next door, wraps her legs around Lizzies leg and humps her thigh viscously. She orgasms hard, creaming Lizzie's gorgeous thigh. She slides her pussy onto Lizzie's, scissoring her hard and fast. "Oh, fuck Lizzie, I've wanted to do you like this for so long sweets! Lizzie, in a state of erotic pleasure, crams her tongue in Tracey's mouth, moaning and squealing over and over. Tracey slides her hand between their juicy mashup and coats her fingers. She licks one and offers their tasty treat to Lizzie, which she accepts greedily, begging for more.

As Jessie kicks her feet over my shoulders and tries to buck her hips, I slam her back down on the dresser. My cock explodes inside her pussy, stripling her with long hot ropes of thick cum. My balls burn as they drive the pump, forcing the repetitive delivery of my slippery hot sauce. Jessie groans as my heated slurry slams into her cervix and coats her insides over and over. Her eyes roll back in their sockets and turn white. Her body shakes uncontrollably. She arches her back and releases a guttural scream, before dropping limp back onto the dresser.

I collapse with Jessie and softly kiss her back to consciousness. Her eyes roll down to normal and she responds with soft kisses in return. She smiles at me, stroking my hair. Tears well up in her eyes and she sobs quietly. I whisper softly, "It's ok baby, you are so sweet darling." Jessie shakes her head and says, "Jack, that was wonderful, this is wonderful. I never imagined in a million years it would be like that. You'll always be my first! I hope we can do this again and again."

I kiss her all over her face and assure her, "You can count on that sweety!" We pry ourselves apart and don't even bother to put clothes on. Opening the door, we find Tracey and Lizzie, nude, waiting in the hall. We have a group hug and lots of sweet kisses, my hand finally gets a feel of Lizzies ass. Tracey winks at me, smiling deviously. Lizzie and Tracey hug Jessie and squeal, "Happy Birthday sweety!" I finally ask the most important question of the evening...

"Who wants cake!!!"

12