The Escort

Story Info
A man has his first encounter with a high end sex worker.
2.4k words
4.5
7.7k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft knock at the door.

He stood quickly from the edge of the bed where he had been sitting for last 20 minutes nervously. His heart raced as he checked his teeth and his hair in the rooms mirror before casting a quick glance around the room to make sure everything looked ok. It wasn't an expensive hotel, just meant for business people staying the night but it was clean and in a quiet part of town which suited him.

Taking a deep breath he smoothed down his shirt and opened the door. Waiting on the other side was a smiling woman in a long grey coat, jeans and black high heels. She had wavy dark hair that came down just past her shoulders, a cute face without too much make up and a curvy body that was visible even through her winter clothes.

"Hi!" She said brightly.

"Hi, come in please!" he burbled nervously.

She smiled warmly at him as she stepped into the room and looked around quickly.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm great thank you, glad to be out of the cold." She replied with a friendly tone, "are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm good thank you. Can I get you a drink or anything?" He said

"Tea would be lovely, milk, no sugar," she said brightly.

"Sure," he replied as he flicked the kettle on in the room and put tea bags into two mugs.

He stood in silence looking at her for an awkward few seconds as the kettle did its thing and started to heat up.

"Oh we should get this out of the way first shouldn't we," he said as he took his wallet out of his back pocket "£340 for two hours wasn't it?"

He pulled out some folded notes and handed them over to her.

"yes sweetie that's right, thank you," she said as she took the money, counted it quickly then placed it deep into her bag she carried with her.

The kettle started rumbling more loudly as it got close to boiling.

"Let me take your coat."

"Thank you." She replied as slipped her coat off of her shoulders and handed it over.

He stared briefly at her ample cleavage now visible with her v neck top before blushing and looking away as she caught his eye and smiled naughtily.

"Please, sit," he said, gesturing at the bed as he hung her coat on a hanger carefully.

She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge with her hands on her lap as he busied himself making tea.

"It's so good to finally meet you. After the cam shows I can't believe you're here," he said as he handed her the mug.

"Thank you," she said warmly "I was excited when you said you wanted to book me in person. It's nice to meet people properly."

She was perfectly calm and at home sitting there on the bed holding her tea and looking at him. He on the other hand was a mess, he heart was racing, he knew he must be starting to sweat and he was worried she would think he was weird.

"So, er, how erm long have you been doing this?" He blushed bright red as he asked.

"About three years. After starting my cam profile and being asked so often I thought why not give it a go?" She replied as she put her hand on his knee. "You said you hadn't done this before in your email. What made you pick me?"

She slid her hand up his thigh casually as she sipped her tea. He felt himself starting to get hard and blushed again.

"I er never really planned it. After that last cam show I saw you did appointments in person and I'd sent the email before I really knew what I was doing." he burbled as her hand wrapped around his cock gently through his trousers.

"I'm glad you did, you've always been really nice and I had fun showing off for you," she purred. "What would you like to do together today?" She squeezed his shaft softly.

His heart was racing as he felt himself throbbing under her fingers.

"Oh er, um, I, just the usual I suppose, I.." he started.

"It's ok." She interrupted him and squeezed a little.

She took his mug and placed them both on the side, took his hands in hers and placed them on her breasts.

"We will start by undressing each other then I'm going to give you a massage and go from there. If there's anything you'd like me to do along the way then just ask me." She said softly.

He gently squeezed her breasts, rubbing them and cupping them as he watched. He looked up and saw her smiling at him as she watched his face carefully. Blushing he stopped playing with her but she put her hands on his and pressed them in letting him know it was ok.

She reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head slowly. Underneath was a gorgeous black lace bra that cradled her large breasts. He reached out again and felt her, gently rubbing where he could see her nipples through the lace.

She reached up and stroked his hair as he played with her.

"That feels really nice baby, keep going." She said softly.

As he carried on she started to undo the buttons on his shirt, interrupting him briefly to slip it off his shoulders and onto the floor.

She stood up in front of him and pressed herself against him, running her hands over his head and back as he kissed her stomach. She kicked off her heels and guided his hands to the buttons on her jeans where he obliged by undoing them and helping her wriggle out of the tight trousers. She had matching black lace panties underneath with silky smooth legs. He ran his hands over her thighs and up round her arse, squeezing her cheeks.

"Stand up for me baby." She said.

He stood from the bed and watched her kneel in front of him as she undid his belt and dropped his trousers to the ground. Her hands ran up over his thighs and across his boxers. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes as she slipped his underwear off slowly.

She looked down at his erect cock, grasped it with both hands and licked the tip slowly before smiling back up at him again.

"My turn," She said as she stood and turned "Unhook me baby."

He undid her and she turned holding her bra on with her hands over both breasts before slowly letting it slip off. He couldn't believe how good she looked standing there topless in front of him, her ample bust looked even better in person.

She shimmied her panties down as she watched his excitement, dropping them to the floor and stepping out of them. She was completely smooth standing there smiling at him, showing off her curves.

"Lay on the bed for me, face down for now." She said.

He got up onto the bed and lay there, feeling her climb on and straddle his legs. She started rubbing his shoulders, kneading the muscles with her palms and slowly working her way down his back. Feeling her on his legs and her hands over his body was relaxing and arousing in equal measure.

She shifted down and begun to massage his arse, pushing firmly into the muscles before working her way down his thighs. She moved off to one side to rub his lower legs.

"God that feels good." He said contentedly.

"I'm glad. Roll over for me baby."

He turned over and watched her as she put her hair up to keep it out of her face.

She looked him in the eyes, smiling as took his hard cock in her hand and lowered her mouth over the tip and slowly took every inch of his cock into her mouth and throat. He groaned at the unexpected pleasure and put a hand on her head, holding her gently against him.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed.

She withdrew from deep throating with a slurp before gripping him gently with her hand and working it back and forth along the shaft. Her tongue darted across the tip, lips brushing against him before sucking again as her hand worked back and forth with increasing speed. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, wrapping her tongue round him each time she took him into her mouth.

She gripped his shaft tighter with her hand and pumped in rhythm with her mouth, slowly speeding up as she felt him tense and his moans getting louder.

"Oh fuck!" he panted as his whole body stiffened.

"Not yet baby." She whispered "I want to feel your tongue on me."

She climbed up the bed and straddled his chest and leaned back, pushing herself within reach of his tongue. He reached up and gripped her arse, pulling her onto him. He placed kisses around her lips, licking between them and tasting how sweet she was.

"Mmm, yes." She moaned softly as she pushed herself into him.

He slide his tongue inside her and licked over her clit. She started to moan softly as he felt how wet she was, his tongue licking slowly up and down over her. She arched her back and grabbed his head, pulling him into her as he licked quickly back and forth over her clit.

She gripped his hair hard and squealed as he sucked on her clit and licked quickly in circles.

"I'm going to cum, don't stop!" She shouted.

He started licking harder and faster at her clit, pulling her onto his face with a tight grip on her bum. She let out a cry and bucked her hips against his face.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She exclaimed loudly.

She held his his face against her crotch as she came hard, his tongue still inside her as she spasmed and ground herself onto him, slowly winding down and relaxing.

"That was so good." She said breathlessly "how do you want me?"

"Would you ride me?" He said cautiously.

"God, of course darling. You can have me however you want me." She purred.

She bent over shakily, grabbed her bag and pulled out a small pouch. She took the condom out and ripped it open with her teeth as she slid down his body. Placing the tip in her mouth she lowered the condom onto his achingly hard cock, rolling it down with her hands and adjusting it. She lifted herself up so that his cock was up against her, rubbing him between her lips before positioning him with her hand and lowering herself down on to him.

"My god you feel so good!" He moaned

"Your cock fills me completely!" she said as she started to move her hips back and forth gently.

He watched her body move up and down on him and moaned, she felt so tight and so good with the way her pussy gripped him from the tip all the way down the base. She adjusted her position and started to ride him faster, he could see how wet her pussy was, how his cock stretched her as she started to pump up and down faster. She started to clench as she slid down onto him, gripping him tighter.

His hips moved in sync with her, pushing himself deep into her as she rode him. Her breasts bounced wonderfully and he reached up to hold them, rolling her hard nipples with his fingers making her moan louder.

She pushed back down on him hard and wiggled making him groan loudly before leaning over so he could suck her nipple as she started to ride his cock again, raising and lowering her hips rhythmically, never letting him slip out. She breathed heavily and moaned, moving her hips faster on him, sliding herself up and down his cock.

"I want to fuck you from behind." He said between moans.

She slipped off of him and got on all fours with her legs slightly spread, wiggling her ass inviting him in.

"Fill me with that gorgeous cock, I want to hear you slap against me," she said quickly.

He knelt up and pushed his hard cock inside her, thrusting his big dick into her pussy hard. She gasped and pushed back into him, bracing herself as he fucked her. The noise they were both making and the slap of his hips and balls against her must have been heard in the next rooms but neither of them cared as he moved his hips fast and hard.

"Where do you want to cum baby? In my mouth? On my tits?" She said as she breathed hard.

"Oh god, I want to cum in your mouth," he said as he slid his cock in and out of her, his hips hitting her round ass hard, his body tense and ready to explode.

She moved forward and got off of the be and down on her knees on the floor. He followed standing in front of her as she slipped the condom off and dropped it.

She gripped him tight with one hand with the other fondling his balls as she sucked on the head of his cock. Her hand moved quickly up and down the shaft as she sucked hard and ran her tongue over the tip of his cock.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed.

She removed her hand and pushed her mouth down over his cock, taking all of him as he tensed all over and started to come. She held him there with him in her throat as his hips bucked, shooting his load inside her.

"Fuck, oh god that's amazing!" He shouted.

She withdrew from his cock feeling him start to soften, licking the tip as more cum appeared before wiping her mouth as she looked up at him.

"That was incredible." He panted.

"It was fun," she said as stood up "I'd love for you to book me again. I think you should cum in my arse next time," she said with a wink.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek before going to the bathroom to clean up and get changed. He sat on the bed breathing heavily and started thinking when the next afternoon he had free was.