Jess's Indiscretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess rolled her eyes exaggeratedly. This worked out well. She could finish him off in a few minutes - just long enough to get her own rocks off - and have a surprise for Carl when he got back, on top of stopping one of her most prolific violators and inciters.

Finally, as a bonus, she could get one up on Abby again.

"Deal," Jess murmured, gesturing to the bed next to her.

Zach felt his grin split his face from ear to ear as he watched her motion to the bed. If he had known she was this easy, he could have been making both the cucks downstairs listen to their girls with a real man for the last year.

"Nah, I want you on your knees," he told her.

Jess scoffed and pulled the phone from her tiny shorts, tapping at the screen deftly under Zach's gaze.

"Hey baby," she began, looking at the phone. "I've got a present for you here... Well, more of a present for me, but you'll forgive me, right, baby?"

Zach grinned as Jess posed, making herself look what he thought was supposed to be 'cute' and 'innocent' to the camera. He couldn't believe his luck. Her change in attitude as she performed for the camera was exactly in line with what he had been expecting when he saw her on his bed - all the excuses and arguing was simply theatre: she had been wet for him the second he walked in.

"You better be putting this online," he stated, excitement palpable in his voice.

"Shh, you'll ruin the surprise," Jess turned to him, giving him an angry look. "This is just for my man."

The disappointment Zach felt was just a pebble of annoyance in the ocean of excitement. He was going to cuck the shit out of Carl and Carl was going to know all about it.

"So, honey, can you guess which of your friends I'm about to give a treat to?" Jess groaned sweetly, sliding off the bed and onto her knees. "Well, it's a treat for you, but I'm sure they'll be pleased with it too."

The excitement built up inside her and she tried to stifle a shudder. The shiver ran across her neck and shoulders, giving her goosepimples and, suddenly, extremely stiff nipples. The heat between her legs intensified and she could feel the wetness as her thighs rubbed together with each movement.

Zach removed his shirt as Jess glided across the floor towards him; may as well give her a show too, right? He placed his hands on the waistband of his sweatpants before deciding against it: the slut could do the work. His cheeks began to ache with the sheer amount of grinning he had been doing recently.

Jess felt another stirring as she looked up at him. She wouldn't be able to stop this hulking beast of a man if she changed her mind. The thought made her shudder, but not in fear. She flipped the camera and handed the phone to Zach as she looked up at him, body looking as if a block of clay the size of her American-style fridge had been carved into a character from one of Carl's comics.

"I love you," Jess crooned up at the phone as she took Zach's waistband in both hands.

Zach had to hold himself back, letting out an exhalation as Jess pulled his pants down. He pointed the phone, which he had taken distractedly, at Jess, so he could capture for her cuck boyfriend, exactly what it looked like when his girl saw a real man.

Jess had been prepared for something large. Carl was above average, and Sam was... well, he was perfect. She had seen the outline. She had heard Abby's exaggerated stories. She had heard Zach's exaggerated stories. She had heard Abby and Zach exaggerating two floors above her. She had even touched it through his trousers accidentally. She still wasn't prepared.

She gasped as Zach's cock sprung free, eyes widening.

She controlled herself almost immediately, feeling stupid for gasping like a porn star in a 'big cock' video. But she couldn't help it.

"You like that?" Zach asked, lifting the inspired dialogue directly from one of those same flicks.

There had been no exaggeration. It wasn't even fully erect, but it hung in the air in front of her like her own forearm, in both length and girth. It twitched, bouncing in front of her, and she took in another sharp breath.

She had expected him to be circumcised, being where he was from and all, but his foreskin had retracted tightly around the head, giving it the look of a microphone. He had shaved recently, having only some small stubbly hairs at the base, so she could see the gradient of his rich mahogany skin as it met his shaft and lightened at the tip.

Jess mastered herself and looked up.

"It's so big," she drawled, exaggerating her wonder, although not by much. "The things I do for you, baby..."

Zach's excitement ran through his body like electricity. He felt his own nipples harden as his cock twitched involuntarily, precum leaking from the tip. He looked down at the little white goddess. Her blush had decreased from the furious embarrassment it was earlier, but she hadn't returned to the almost amber hue that he was used to. In fact, the hands that had grasped his pants again were almost a creamy colour against his skin.

Jess saw the clear, sticky, liquid bead on the tip of Zach's cock as she pulled his jogging bottoms right down. She suddenly second-guessed herself and her plan: what if Carl didn't like this? She had almost outright admitted to Zach that she was who he thought she was... If she went back on her word, would he leak her details?

"It's not going to suck itself," Zach's cookie-cutter words spurred her on.

She knew his flirting was bad, but she hadn't expected his 'dirty talk' to be on the same level of stereotypical porn dialog. Her thoughts shifted as she looked up again.

Even his fucking balls were huge. These had been shaved recently as well, or maybe even waxed, as the sack was entirely hairless and, well, not smooth, but soft looking maybe. The balls were clearly individually visible, making the term 'plums' finally make sense in her head. She thought Carl's were more like grapes or something, being smaller than the length of her thumb whereas these almost looked like a handful each.

"Fuck, you are big..." Jess whispered, pulling from the same script as Zach.

"No backing out now," Zach stated.

Jess shuffled her knees and straightened her back, tentatively raising a hand to Zach's penis. She did wonder what it would feel like to have that thing inside her. Her fingers only wrapped about halfway around, and she felt it throb. Its heat matched her own as she began to stroke it. The image of a microphone once again flashed into her mind as she held it in front of her face, the head big, black, and daunting.

Zach watched as her tiny hand barely wrapped itself around his cock, shivering with the first hint of pleasure that it delivered to him. He noticed that her other hand didn't join it, and narrowed his eyes, following the route of her arm to where her hand disappeared into her shorts. He didn't want to stop with a bit of lousy head, and it looked like it was getting easier to make his wish a reality.

Jess felt spellbound as she watched her hand trace Zach's cock from base to tip, running it slowly back and forth. Each time she reached the head, she used her thumb to smear his precum across it, eliciting groans from Zach, and making her entire hand both sticky and lubricated.

She moaned, surprising herself, as a jolt of pleasure ran through her. She realised she had been playing with herself, that she was still playing with herself. She became conscious that Carl would see this, so mentally shook herself and looked up at her phone.

When Jess upturned her face, Zach was taken aback by her expression. The cool blue of her eyes had receded as if she was in the throes of molly. Her plump pink lips parted as her teeth unclenched from the bottom one, opening into a slack jawed expression that Zach hadn't seen before.

"Oh baby, look how big it is... It's making me so wet," she embellished, breathily.

As she spoke, she looked between Zach and the phone. His cock flooded with even more blood, hardening to steel in the white girl's hands as she deftly handled it.

"Oh fuck, baby, it's getting bigger. Should I go further, before it's too big to fit? You want to see me take this huge cock in my mouth?"

Zach didn't care if she was talking to him, or the camera, he wanted more and he wanted it now.

"You said you'd suck it, slut, so be a good girl and do it."

Rage flashed through Jess for a moment before it was replaced with excitement. Maybe Zach was just playing up for the camera too, and even if not, she knew those words would turn on her fiancé.

"And take your top off, I want to see those fat titties," Zach commanded, pushing his luck.

Jess looked down. Her top wasn't exactly hiding much anyway. Her nipples made tents in the vest, and you could make her areola out through the thin fabric. From where Zach loomed, he could see right down into her cleavage anyway.

"Is it okay, baby?" She crooned, playing it up for the camera, and for Zach. "Showing another man what's yours?"

"Just do it, otherwise when I bust a nut it's going to ruin your top," Zach grunted.

Jess realised she'd been stroking him faster as she was talking up at the phone; stroking herself faster too - increasing the pressure on her clit so that every movement was accompanied by a wave of heat and pleasure. She felt her breasts bouncing heavily as she played.

She didn't want to stop again, even for a second, but she knew that if she took her top off, it would make Zach finish quicker, so she could finish quicker and get this whole thing over with.

Zach watched her nod, her face still a picture of ecstasy, before she wrapped her arms around herself, deliberately crossing them to push her breasts together for him and lifted her top slowly upwards.

Zach had needed the break from the stroking, not that he would admit that. Getting Jess into this position after all this time was nearly too much and his balls felt heavy and full, tingling more and more as she stroked. The sudden stop allowed that feeling to start fading away.

It came back immediately as her tits dropped out from her cami. He clenched his teeth so he wouldn't cum right there and then.

The drop happened as if in slow motion. The fabric of the top rolled up and the underboob of each breast peeked out, wobbling as it was jostled. The fabric stretched up further, pulling her breasts up so that only her underboobs were visible. All at once, her top was free of them and they swung downwards, visible in their full, pendulous, glory.

They were, somehow, better in real life than on the countless videos and pictures in which he'd already seen them: huge and round, yet perky despite their size, hanging, but not stretching. The nipples were paler than he had remembered, peachy rather than red or brown. They jiggled as she finished removing her top.

"God damn," Zach grunted.

Jess didn't hide the smirk that covered her face, especially when she saw how inattentively he was holding the phone - there would be some mystery for her man at least, as the camera caught their words, but not the whole show.

"Point that thing at me," she chided gently. "I'm going to show my fiancé what I can do."

"Fiancé?" Zach asked, distractedly. "Congratulations. Here's your engagement gift."

Jess giggled as she raised herself onto her knees again, towards Zach's proffered penis.

She fought an inner battle, but decided it was time to use both hands on him. Immediately regretting being unable to continue pushing herself towards that ever-elusive orgasm.

She loved big dicks, but bigger wasn't always better. Bigger ones were so much more fun to play with, but they often hurt, especially when the guy using it relied on size rather than skill. Carl was bigger than most she'd had, but not big enough to hurt unless he tried something adventurous or went straight to penetration. Anything smaller would barely be worth giving a handjob to, and a blowjob would be entirely without challenge. Sam had been bigger and was absolutely perfect - filling her up in ways that Carl, she admitted to herself, couldn't; she had thought that it was the ideal size to have fun with - using two hands, plenty of area to kiss, stretching her just a little...

Maybe Zach's would be more fun to play with if she let herself and drew it out. It was certainly going to be a challenge. Suddenly, she couldn't wait.

Jess reached up and grasped his dick with the hand that was sticky with her desire. She faltered, as if unsure where to begin. A breath later and she had decided to place it side-by-side with the other, just beneath where the tip of Zach's cock shined with precum.

Her hands were smaller than Abby's, Zach noted; both the base and the tip of his cock could still be seen to either side of Jess's little white hands, and even between where her fingers were spread could he see the contrast of his own skin beneath. He pointed the phone at the sight, grinning to himself; as much at the prospect of showing up her boyfriend as at the act itself.

"Shit, girl," he drawled. "You always play with your food like this?"

The words sent a tingle through Jess, but she resisted the urge for a moment. This was for Carl, so she had to give him a good show. She looked up at the phone and began stroking the monster slowly, trying to keep eye contact with the lens.

Both hands moved in concert, stroking down to the skin of Zach's body, then back up to the tip of his cock. She had been with guys who couldn't feel anything unless she squeezed their penises in a way that she thought would hurt, and although Zach fit that mould in her mind, the light pressure she gave had elicited moans from him before, so she didn't change tact.

She felt the wet stickiness from herself mix with the juices already on his cock with each stroke, sending yet more tingles through her.

Zach felt himself groan out loud at the feeling. He was trying to stay quiet, but the whole situation was too much, and he had to focus on not being a two-pump chump. The thot's hands felt like they were pulling pleasure from him with each stroke, and his cock had become slick with both of their fluids. He would have put money on her using some kind of pleasure inducing lube if he hadn't watched her the whole time.

He looked away from her cool blue eyes - her gaze was too much. He instead observed her hands as they sped up, before moving his gaze towards her fat tits again. They swayed beneath her hands, bouncing with each stroke, creamy and white where her usual tan had faded. Fuck, he wanted to fuck them so bad.

Jess absently brushed some damp hair from her face, smearing herself with their mixed fluids. She didn't even react. Her hand went back to Zach's cock, and she uncoiled her thighs, bouncing lightly on her knees.

With a rounders bat like this, she wanted to have all sorts of fun, but she knew she should get this over quickly, no matter how it felt and how Carl might like it, so she opened her mouth. It had to stretch, wide enough that she could feel the strain under her chin and in her temples, to envelope the head. She pushed her tongue out, over her teeth, so that she wouldn't graze the thing as it pressed against her lips. The corners of her mouth were forcefully stretched outwards as his prick entered her.

Zach almost came right then. Contrary to what he liked people to think, he had little experience with women - his fuckbuddy thing with Abby had been going on for about a year, and it was both the longest and most sexual relationship he had ever had. He had slept with women before Abby, obviously, but the number could be counted on one hand, and barely more if you included things other than sex.

Although Abby was an excellent teacher, Jess ticked several boxes for him: firstly, she was the object of his desire - in his mind, he had built her into the highest goal for his sexual conquest; secondly, he may have had a slight porn addiction, and that had ignited fetishes in him such as the burning desire to 'steal' a girl out from someone else - like he was doing right now. There were other things like the fact she was his fuckbuddy's best friend; one of his closest friends' girlfriend; that she was obviously turned on and definitely wanted to fuck him; that she knew what she was doing as much as Abby, if not more, and so on.

These factors all culminated in an immediate wave of pleasure that ran from where Jess's tongue flicked the tip of his cock and through his balls, sending a tingling up his spine and, weirdly, to his nipples.

Zach closed his eyes, lifting his head back to stifle a grunt as he tensed up, thinking desperately of unsexy things just to prolong this.

Jess noticed, but her smirk was stifled by the huge rod in her mouth - the elicited giggle causing her to gag and quickly pull back.

"Ugh," she let out, taking a deep breath.

A string of fluid connected her mouth to Zach's cock, and she removed one of her hands from it to rub the wetness away; using it to lubricate her strokes. She smiled naughtily up at her phone which, miraculously, still seemed to be facing her in Zach's faltering hand. She mouthed the words 'I love you' before turning back to the dick in front of her.

She knew she could finish it right here, but her pussy still tingled, the heat and wetness a distraction in the back of her mind. Maybe she should prolong it a little... orgasms were always better with a bigger lead up, and she could build up and up and up, then go and sit on one of the dildos she used in her videos. The big black one, maybe, she mused.

"Oh? Did that feel nice, big guy?" She purred up at Zach, keeping the smirk from her face. "I thought Abby had got you ready for me."

She stroked him slowly, letting him recover, as she moved one of her hands back between her legs and slid it through her slick lips, past her swollen clit, and inserted a finger into herself.

"Ah," a squeal escaped her as she began to play with herself.

"It just surprised me," Zach replied, keeping the stuttering from his voice. "Normally, bitches can't handle me, but you might know what you're doing."

Jess didn't even roll her eyes, focusing on the way her fingers slid in and out of her, her hips beginning to rock on their own. She needed more. She could feel an orgasm building as heat flowed through her, muscles tightening in anticipation.

Although Jess was clearly distracted, her face a mask of beautiful ecstasy, and her hips rolling like a professional belly-dancer. Her remaining hand kept up its slow rhythm on Zach's cock and he absolutely took in the view as he regained composure. The slut was in heat beneath him, and he knew he was just minutes away from tearing her in half. The way she still stroked him: slick hand travelling halfway up his shaft to caress the tip, then back down again; the way her tits bounced and swayed in rhythm as her body prepared itself to take him, it all showed him that she was well and truly under his control. Because, really, when you looked like this and had a cock like a baseball bat, then what slut could resist?

"Fuck, bitch, suck my cock," Zach growled, more bravado than desire, still fearful that he might finish if she actually did.

Time had become heavy, as if each moment was stretching into minutes. Yet, it was also a blur as they became engrossed in the moment. Jess's fingers sank deeper and deeper into herself as her body inched closer and closer to release, all thought of finishing this quickly having been crushed by the desire to orgasm. Zach's cock throbbed, as Jess's small white hand stroked it up and down. Up and down. But the danger had passed, and Zach wanted what he thought was 'owed' him. He let go of her phone, carelessly.