Jess's Indiscretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gestured at the laptop before grimacing and beginning to clothe herself.

"Come on," Zach encouraged, and Jess could hear the desperation in his voice. "You know what they say... 'Once you go-'"

Jess cut him off with a giggle, "-It was fun, but I'm going to go and have a shower now. See you later."

Jess stood and walked to his door without even a backwards glance. She revelled in the obvious power she had over him; in the feeling of accomplishment at taking his monster cock and putting herself (almost) on the same footing as Abby; in the feeling of accomplishment at getting him to stop being a dickhead online with her content; at the expectation of Carl's reaction to the video she had just made - she didn't doubt that it would blow his mind, and that he would be extremely grateful for it.

Zach watched the door slam and smiled uncertainly to himself. That hadn't quite gone to plan, but the little bimbo was hot as fuck and he'd had some fire head and some tittyfucking like he couldn't believe, so he couldn't complain too much... He knew she would be back for some more, and he would be better prepared, so he could blow her back out and give her some proper backshots, preferably while her boyfriend and the other cuck could only listen downstairs. Hell, why not get Abby to bring her along when they next went to poundtown, they were both freaks and would be down to share.

He looked towards a specific set of blinking LEDs on a bookshelf next to his bed and grinned.

"Told you she'd be easy, mate."

***

Days before

"You're fucking crazy, man," Zach exclaimed.

"Think what you want, but I know you want it. That's the deal," came a voice from his phone.

"Look, I've gotta bounce. My flight's boarding."

"Do you agree, or not? I'll send over a contract if you do," an edge of mania crept into the voice.

"Shit, man. I'll fuck her for free. I might even let you come watch how it's done, in person."

"So that's a 'yes'?"

Zach screwed up his face. Was Carl an idiot? Of course that was a 'yes'.

"Yes," Zach stated. "You put me up in a luxury hotel tomorrow and I'll give you the keys to set up some cameras in my room. When your dumb slut opens her legs for me then you can watch the whole thing."

"And you'll still delete everything even if she doesn't?" Carl asked, voice taking on a smug tone.

"Bitch, you think she can resist this?" Zach scoffed. "The only reason she's not bouncing on me every night is because I'm respectful of your relationship."

"Sure," disbelief flooded Carl's voice. "Not like she has free will or anything."

"Hey whatever, man," Zach sneered. "Just come pick me up in eight hours."

Zach hung up before Carl could say anything. He grinned as he walked towards the gate. What kind of an idiot gives permission for someone to try bang their fiancée? He just needed to come back in a couple of days when the house should be empty, and Jess and her fat white tits would be his.

***

Now

Carl sat, panting, in his room. He knew it had been the right idea to work Jess up before leaving. He knew that he could convince her to 'break into' Zach's room. He knew that all his suggestions and actions over the last couple of weeks would loosen her up to the idea of doing something with someone else, without him there.

He wasn't sure that, even with all that, she would sleep with Zach. He was glad that she hadn't given in and fucked Zach, although a part of him had been disappointed. At least he knew that Zach knew his place now, even if the expression on Zach's face just now hadn't quite indicated that.

He had snuck back into his and Sam's flat on the floor below Zach's a few minutes after Zach had entered the building and was surprised to see she was already blowing him by the time he had started watching them on the webcams that he had set up.

He felt both nauseated and high. He was angry and jealous, and his heart hadn't stopped pounding in his chest, his heartbeat deafening in his head. He thought he was getting a headache, and his mouth was dry and parched, tongue feeling swollen in his mouth.

He felt like he was going to be sick. This was like an addiction. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He'd wanked until he was basically spaffing out dust as he watched his fiancée take their mutual friend's cum all over her.

He hoped she would forgive him for this... He knew it was a breach of their trust, but... It was an addiction he couldn't curb.

He heard her front door close and rushed out of his flat, hoping to catch her while she was riled up. Fuck, he loved her so much.