All Comments on 'Jet Lagged'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

what a story! you did an incredible job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Amazing story and very well developed and written. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was just a rollercoaster of emotions. I don’t even know how to feel about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story, well written with characters who are fully defined and believable. I enjoyed it so much that I am already looking forward to the next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Awesome read, lots of emotions but overall well put. Great job!

ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackabout 4 years ago
Nice

I like that this wasn't a "Wham Bam Thank You Man" story. I like the way you write.

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years agoAuthor
From the Author: Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has read it, voted on it, liked it, loved it, hated the characters but loved the story! This story came together for me in a matter of days one morning when I woke up at 1:14am, jet lagged. :p

It was supposed to take you on a roller coaster of emotions, just like Greg was on. If you rode this roller coaster of emotions with him, then I did something right! :)

In a few days I am going to submit the first few chapters of my full story. It's nothing like this but I love complicated people, and it doesn't get more complicated than Jack and Ethan.

Keep the comments cumming, I mean coming! :D

Love yalls!

KK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed it and felt the writing style really conveyed the internal conflict of the main character. I even found myself saying out loud "No Greg, don't do it!" The ending was a very nice touch as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5+

Wow! Wonderful read. So full of emotions. What a rollercoaster! 5+ read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confusion?

He constantly says he doesn’t want to know about things, but he literally knows about everything Greg has done. Put this under cuckold or something because this isn’t gay romance. Whoever wrote this has to be a woman. Lmao

BaladeerBaladeerover 3 years ago
Sad a little

This made my heart hurt a little. Good story, good writing, just a bit sad though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This HURT me. But the writing & story & sex was amazing tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wished that you would have warned your reader that this story is going to have cheaters because sometimes tags aren’t enough since they are located off to the side of the page. This story isn’t romantic in the slightest which is why I click on it in the first place so yes I am disappointed when I find out it is not. You could have focused the story on the two MC trying to be romantic and then make love to each other but they find it difficult to do because of their children and responsibilities leaving them too tired to do much else.

One that would have been realistic and another no cheating. I agree with another comment that this is a cuckold story giving bisexual men a bad rep at that. For once I want to read a story about wholesome gay romance with hot gut-wrenching sex and I don’t give a shit whether it is written by a man or woman.

So yeah I was on your roller coaster of emotions and I end up barfing. You get two stars for this story because I couldn’t get past the cheating part but since you seem to have a talent for writing I will try to read your other stories. Come on author, not all bisexual men and women cheat, I am not saying they don’t but just because you can bang both doesn’t mean you’re more likely to cheat. Being bisexual myself it fucking irks me that people assume this so please in your future stories try not to play into stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he’s basically a cheater while expecting his husband to be committed. It was sad reading this story. I feel bad for beau.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m a bi. Trust me this is not how relationships with a bi man work. This is giving wrong impression that bi men cheat. Just because he still finds women attractive doesn’t mean he can sleep with them. It’s like being gay and in a commitment and still sleeping with other men. I agree with the below comment. The MC is a cheater simple. If not then they must be in open relationship. Commitment is same for anyone irrespective of their sexual preference. It doesn’t allow free pass to certain groups.

Kabba118Kabba118over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, I wanted to check in real quick about this one. It's actually a snippet of a bigger story and it's the first thing I put on Lit. It was before I knew how to use the tags correctly. At some point I'll go back and change it. But yes, it is not exactly a romance story. And it's not about him being a bisexual man. it's about a man with his own mental health and emotional issues cheating and covering up his cheating with more cheating.

Thanks to those who are checking out my other stories (correctly tagged!)

-SK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

you know, romance is a big enough concept that it can - and, in fact, does - include the many ways a romantic relationship can and does go wrong... personally i think this story - while it really could do with the attentions of an editor, the tenses are more than a bit jacked - is a damn fine exploration of one dudes' journey through infidelity and how he relates to the world. wouldn't mind reading the bigger story it's a snippet of if the author feels like sharing a title/link.

anyway, good story - thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...