Jet Setters: Marrakesh

Info
A belly dancer's encounter with a general.
199 words
4.73
1.8k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An American Army General named Mike travels to Marrakesh in Morocco. He goes to a nightclub where the entertainment is Amina, a beautiful belly dancer. Watching her dance turns the general on. While Amina is in her dressing room, owing to his important status as general, Mike is allowed to see her and enter her room. He tells her that he wants her more than any woman he ever knew; and that he would marry her and he would take her to the US to live with him. He told her he would return in 2 months. They have sex in her dressing room. After he leaves Morocco, Amina waits for a period of two months, General Mike returns, but this time he has brought a woman he identifies as his wife, a beautiful blonde schoolteacher named Karen who looks the opposite of Amina's dark looks. The general could not wait and had to marry in order to start having children. Karen is already pregnant with his child. Amina is profoundly sad and heartbroken. Afterward Amina returns to her life as a belly dancer entertaining men at the club. She hopes one day to find love and get married.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Another good episode in the Jet Setters series. Typical general lol Reads like Madame Butterfly except with a belly dancer in Marrakesh. Well done. Love your orgasm.

Share this

Similar Stories

Cosplay Sex Therapy Cosplay therapy for couples.in Audio
The Porn Star & Me: Sexual Denial A polyamorous porn star gets what's coming to him.in Audio
Jet Setters: Tokyo An American soldier, a geisha, mistaken identity and romancein Audio
1853 Creole Surgeon Romance A doctor loves a mulatto maid in antebellum Louisiana.in Audio
Sarlene's Touch Ch. 01-02 Adventurers enjoy the delights of a fantasy city.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories