Jet Setters: Tokyo

Info
An American soldier, a geisha, mistaken identity and romance
322 words
4.5
1.3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An American army soldier, Gavin, visits Tokyo, Japan, wearing his combat uniform in the hopes to attract beautiful young Japanese women. In the Kabukicho district, Gavin goes to a karaoke restaurant. There he listens to the singing voice of and meets the beautiful geisha, Miko, going by the name Princess Opal. She finds him fascinating and is drawn to him for being American. She offers the soldier sexual pleasure if he finds her in a tea house in the district of Kagurazaka where she also has employment. Gavin pays her in advance that same night. When the weekend comes, he finds a girl that looks just like Opal at the tea house and they go in the back room to have sex. When they are done, Opal shows up for work at the tea house and is saddened to discover that Gavin has slept with her twin sister, Kiku, instead. Heartbroken, Miko runs off. She gets into a rickshaw. Gavin goes on another rickshaw and the pursuit begins. They pass through the mid-town area of Shibuya, and up into a sex hotel; a hotel designed for guests to have sex in the rooms. She is about to go with a paying john, but Gavin stops them. He apologizes to her and tells her that he did not know that she had a twin sister and that it had all been her own doing. This is his last night in Japan and asks that he spent time with him instead. She agrees and leaves the other john behind. They go back to Gavin's hotel, the Cerulean Tower, and with a great view of the city from the big couch near the window, they make love. The next morning he leaves her a heartwarming and beautiful letter telling her that he would welcome her to the US in Chicago, and he will pay for her ticket, with the hopes of one day marrying her.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like the happy ending and you appeared to have cum two times! Love your stories princess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sakura don’t bloom in June, immersion broken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good story thank you for sharing this content you are a gifted story teller can't wait to tune in for more stories from you in the Jet Setters series

Share this

Similar Stories

The Porn Star & Me: Sexual Denial A polyamorous porn star gets what's coming to him.in Audio
Jet Setters: Marrakesh A belly dancer's encounter with a general.in Audio
Cosplay Sex Therapy Cosplay therapy for couples.in Audio
Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 01 A good deed leads to a night in Paris he'll never forget.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Reclaiming Rachel Erotic reclaiming story based on vintage pornin Audio
More Stories