Jet Setters: Paris

Info
a couple argue & make up in Paris
337 words
3.92
2.1k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An intellectual couple, Stephen and Rachel, go on a romantic trip to Paris, France. The first two days go by and they have been to the Louvre, the Left Bank and Montmartre. The couple also visit the Chateau de Fontainebleau where they make love in the garden. Back in Paris, Stephen begins to check out other girls. They have a quarrel up on the Eiffel Tower. Rachel and Stephen do not break up but are not talking to each other and split up to sight-see individually. The trip and the relationship begins to sour. In the pouring rain by the Seine river, Rachel begins to miss Stephen and longs for him to come to her and apologize and hold her in his arms. Stephen goes to the Hemingway Bar in the Ritz hotel to drink alcohol and forget his troubles. Rachel instinctively knows that Stephen would be in the Hemingway bar because Hemingway is his favorite author. Stephen begins to miss Rachel. He then leaves the bar in the hotel and goes to find Rachel. Trying to think like she does, he remembers that she loves the fashion scene and the foremost hotel for fashion models during Paris fashion week is the Plaza Athenee so he seeks her in that hotel. Neither can find each other due to their moving around missing each other. They are realizing they love each other and are miserable not enjoying the trip at all. The time is running out and its the day of their return flight back to California. They have not slept in their hotel room together. Rachel has found a French girlfriend to stay with on the Avenue Foch. Stephen's been alone in the hotel. They end up meeting in the Charles de Gaulle airport and they embrace and kiss and make up. They have sex in the men's bathroom. Stephen and Rachel declare their undying love. They plan to open up businesses together and travel the world. They board their flight and go back to the US.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Romantic and cute. I love that the quarrel was over nothing. Everyone looks and checks out other people LOL Love your knowledge of the city of Paris. Hot fuck at the end in that airport. Love your audios.

Share this

Similar Stories

Marilyn Monroe Sex Tapes: DiMaggio Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio have sex on their honeymoon.in Audio
Dracula XXX Vanna Helsing fucks Count Draculain Audio
Yes Master inside the dungeon listen as I please my masterin Audio
A Beautiful Orgasm solo with long multiple orgasmsin Audio
Masters of the Dark Episode 1 Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.in Audio
More Stories