Jetsam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, hang on," she begged. She dropped her hands to my bum and grunted as she lifted me. I laughed, delirious at her strength as she spun us around and slid me backwards onto the kitchen counter.

"This is a better height for me," she said. "Now you're where I want you."

"Am I now," I said, grinning wickedly. I leaned back on my hands, pushing my meagre chest out for her; then I hooked my legs around her to pull her in closer. "I love your body. You are so soft; so warm..."

"So soaked," she added, ruefully, as she touched herself and shivered. "Oh my god."

"I liked it. I liked how wet you got for me. No struggle at all. And you taste delicious, by the way. I'm going to spend hours eating you out."

She made a noise deep in her throat, and kissed me again. "I wish you could have felt how amazing that was. You took me from zero to deranged in about five seconds... what came over you?"

"It was your smile that did it for me. It turned on the mains and... well, it reminded me that life is very short."

I leaned forward and nuzzled her lips, tenderly this time. "I want to be yours," I said in a matter-of-fact way as I leaned back onto my arms again. "I want to be yours, Ashleigh. Yours and nobody else's. And... and I would really like it if you would make love to me now."

"Are... are you sure, Kelly? This is a... it's a big step."

"Yes," I breathed. "I know. "

She reached hesitantly forward, trailing her finger around the obvious shape of one of my aching nipples. I closed my eyes, savouring the moment.

"Take my top off, Ash. I know you want to," I whispered.

She eased me out of the teeshirt. She winced at the seatbelt's-width welt that slashed across my body from collarbone to hip. She bent forward to gently brush my shoulder with her lips. Then she looked up at me. "It hurts me that you got hurt like this."

"Don't worry about it. It will heal. The rest of me is fine. Just a couple of dents. You'd barely notice..." I glanced away from her eyes, and took a breath. "I want you to take my bra off as well. Please."

"Are... you sure you're ready? I can wait for you, Kells. I can wait forever."

"Yes," I said, simply. "I'm ready. I'm done waiting. I'm done being alone. I want to be yours."

I took her hands in mine and guided them to my ribs. Then, wincing, I crossed my arms behind my head and watched her, head canted to one side, waiting.

She swallowed, then slowly, gently, slid her hands around my back. A brief moment of fumbling and my bra fell free of my breasts.

"God, you're beautiful," she breathed, and I laughed softly as the joy blew through me.

I pulled my bra off and cast it aside and in that moment her lips were on my breast, her tongue on my nipple, the heat of her breath stoking the fires inside me.

I shuddered, gasping at the shock of her lips on me; knotting my fingers into her hair, toes and feet curling as my senses were overwhelmed.

It had never felt like this with any man. It had never been this electric, this intense. I moaned and twisted as she teased me, toyed with me, kissed the hyper-sensitised skin of my neck, my shoulders, the round globes of my small breasts that she seemed to find so exciting...

"Oh, so you like that?" she giggled as she paused to snatch a breath.

"Oh my god you have absolutely no idea," I panted. "Simply no idea. Do it again... please... oh..."

I slumped backwards against the wall, and she put her hands on my hips and pulled my groin against her. Her tongue lit a trail of fire across me, and my belly and diaphragm shuddered again and again. She kissed up to my neck, my throat, and bit gently down on an ear as she squeezed my nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Ash," I wailed. "Please... touch my pussy... please, I'm begging you, baby, I'm burning up..."

"There's no room here," she laughed, amused. "I'll need to move you somewhere else to get access to that bit of you."

"The table's clear" I managed, only half-joking.

"Don't be... silly. That's second date... mm... stuff. This is our first time and I'm going... uhn... going to do you properly," she panted.

I started to giggle hysterically, then let out a strangled whoop as she pulled me off the counter and linked her hands under my bum. I stared at her face as she gritted her teeth and carried me to our bedroom. She set me down on the bed, then reached up and pulled off her top and flung it aside. Her bra followed, and I let out an inarticulate moan of need as she pushed me backwards and braced herself over me, her fantastic breasts wonderfully warm on mine, her lips burning trails of delight over my my cheeks, my throat...

I knotted my hands in her hair again as sparks danced along my skin. Then I broke, panting, shuddering as a spasm ran through me. "Do me," I begged. "I can't wait any more, Ash, I need you. Please. I'm begging..."

"Shh, I'm getting there..." she giggled. "Bit of patience never hurt, Kells."

"You're teasing... me to death," I gasped.

I felt her fumbling at the button of my jeans, and I heaved my bum up against her so that she could slip them off me. My soaked panties followed, and I heard her moan as I spread myself wide for her, letting her see me. Almost before I could voice the wish her fingers were on me... and then she was beside me, resting on one elbow, leaning over me, kissing me, her skin against my skin, and her fingers buried in my soaking slit.

I broke away, cried out, lifting and pushing up against her as she drove two fingers hard into me. "Uhn... yes..." I groaned, legs flailing under her as I tried to spread myself for her. "Like... that... just... please..."

She was thrusting deep and hard and fast into me; I ground and writhed and bucked against her, grunting in my throat, unable to control my need to have as much of her as I could get.

It was so good. It was perfect - her lovely, slender, dexterous, smooth, slick digits deep in my aching body; fitting right where they belonged. It was just what I needed; just how I needed her; her wonderfully-soft skin against mine, her riot of hair trailing over my body. I could feel the sweat of sex beginning to slick her breasts and belly and mine, and I heard the way she chucked as a spasm arched me up against her.

She could read me like a book; she seemed to know precisely the speed and depth and force that would fuse my senses. I pulled my knees up as far as I could, opened myself as wide as I could.

I could feel the tension building swiftly in me.

She could too. She shifted, lifted herself, got a knee in adjacent to me so she wouldn't crush me under her. She pulled me in against her, grinding her belly against my side, pinning me with her breathtaking strength.

I dug my nails into her back as another spasm rocked me; she whimpered, kissed me ragged, then ramped up the speed and force of her thrusts even further. Sweat slicked us, and she was panting hard and hot into my ear.

I couldn't catch my breath. My eyes were blurring. I could taste salt on my lips.

I was close.

Her thigh was sticking to mine, and the scent and sensation of her filled my senses.

I was so close.

"Ash..." I gasped.

"Come for me. Come for me," she moaned, hot into my neck. "Let me feel you come for me, Kelly. Be mine, baby. Be mine."

And that was the trigger I needed.

I came, hard, convulsing up off the bed, muscles locked into a paroxysm of wonderful agony.

.:.

She lay beside me, humming something softly to herself as she waited for me to collect my thoughts. I stared at the ceiling, trying to remember how to form words from sounds.

It took me rather a while.

Finally I managed to groan, shift, and flop my head over towards her.

"You broke me," I managed. "That was... I never..."

"You said you liked having a penis in you," she answered softly. "I don't have one of those... well, not a real one, and not here, but I do have fingers, and I've... well, I've watched enough porn to know what's what," she added with a sly grin.

"You are going to have to do that to me again so I can check it wasn't a fluke. Because if that's seriously how good this is going to be, then I'm going to need to get into shape. Or you're going to squish me like a grape."

She laughed softly. "I'm so glad you enjoyed that. And that my hunch was right. I've been dreaming about doing that to you. Kept waking up wetter than Poseidon's scrotum."

"God, I wish you could have felt that. I've never had an orgasm that intense. Ever."

"Not even the one you snuck out next to me?" she asked, eyes twinkling.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, that was well up there. But this was biblical. There's just no comparison. I don't think I can walk. My legs aren't working."

"Do you need to be anywhere right now?"

I thought about that. "I guess not," I agreed. "Kiss me," I begged her suddenly. "I need to be held. Right now. Hold me. Please."

"Greedy, aren't we," she whispered. She moved closer, and gave me slow, languid nuzzle that became an agonisingly gentle and taunting kiss that left me shaking once again.

"How are you doing this to me," I groaned. "How is this so much better with you?'

"Pheromones, perhaps," she said as she stretched out beside me. Then she curled in, tucked her face into my neck. "Or maybe you're just addicted to me. Maybe you were made for me."

"Addicted. Definitely. And definitely made for you. Uhn. Fuck, my muscles are still on strike."

"I loved feeling you on me. You have a beautiful body. I love that you respond the way you do when I touch you."

"You clearly read the Kelly manual," I whimpered.

"Advice to new owners: requires regular servicing and maintenance. Top up reservoirs with water-based lubricants. Suspension may be twitchy under load. Hand tools only..." she intoned, voice cracking by the end.

We nearly died.

"Oh God, oh God," she whimpered, shaking. "Oh God, I wish I could laugh like this all the time. Oh God I love this."

"Hand tools only!" I cackled, and she screamed with laughter once more.

I recovered first; I rolled towards her and held myself to her as she quivered helplessly, tears running down her face.

"I am never going to forgive you for that one," I panted. "That is a fineable offence. And I will get you back for it. I swear it."

"Deal," she whispered, wiping her eyes. "That's my moment. I'll never come up with something that good again. It was totally worth it."

I buried my face in her neck and lay there, content to simply breathe.

"Kells," she whispered.

"Uh huh."

"Move your bum. I want to get nude with you, and we need the duvet over us."

"Spoilsport."

I groaned and shifted for her, and she slid off the bed. She stood and turned her back shyly on me as she slipped her jeans and faded panties down off her delectable bum. I caught a glimpse of a small trident tattoo on her hip as she turned to face me, two spots of colour burning hot on her cheeks.

I grinned and lay back, admiring her. "You are so gorgeous," I breathed. "Like sex become woman."

She snorted, looked away, face flaming. "You make me so warm when you say that. You make everything better when you say that."

"Come here and let me feel you against me."

She pulled the bedclothes gently out from under me, and then slipped in under them. She shimmied in closer to me, and I snuggled in against her as she slipped an arm under my neck.

I sighed out, content with the sense of her.

"I never would have believed I'd be here," I said. "In a woman's arms, happy."

"So you really never..."

"No," I said softly. "I mean, there have been girls I've looked at and gone 'oh wow she's really pretty' or 'oh my god I wish I could wear that like she does' but... none I'd ever have considered doing this with. I'm glad. I'm glad I only have you. It means... I have no preconceptions. Nothing to taint this."

I felt her sigh. "I wish I could say the same."

"Explain?"

"I always knew I was... different. I never wanted men."

"That must have been hard."

"Yes. It was. I... I wish I could be more like you. More..."

"Slutty?" I said. "Easy? Flexible? Adventurous?"

"Open," she snorted. "But I learned the hard way that I'm... not."

"What happened?"

"I tried dating a boy. I was fresh out of school, he was a first year at Uni. It was a disaster. I discovered that real penises are really not all that nice... for me, anyway. Um. Gosh, this is..."

"You don't need to tell me anything you..."

"No, I do," she interrupted. "I want you to know me. I need you to know everything about me."

I found her hand, held it. She clenched it hard.

"I... let him fuck me.", she said, flatly. "I just lay there, staring numbly at the ceiling as he grunted and wriggled on top of me. It... hurt. At least it was quick, and I'd made him put a condom on. But. Yeah. Not nice. I felt physically ill afterwards. We broke up shortly after. If we'd ever really been anything, that is."

"I'm sorry, Ash."

"It's ok. I'm ok about it. Worse has happened to other people. And I do sometimes like having a toy in me, so there's that. But men? Pff. No. Not for me. I like women," she said. She opened her eyes and stared at me. "I particularly like you."

"You'd have saved me a lot of heartache if I'd met you years ago," I said. "Though... I guess, maybe the time wouldn't have been right."

"Everything in its own time," she agreed. "I've got you now, and that's all I care about."

"So now we've cracked the seal," I whispered at length, "What do we do for the rest of the day?"

"Rest. And then screw like bunnies. And then if the rain clears, walk. And then come home and screw like bunnies again."

I laughed and buried my face in her neck.

.:.

"Well, that was quick," I said, looking up from my phone. "My insurer's apparently already taken a look at the car and written it off."

"I'm honestly staggered they didn't offer to repair it," she called.

I put down my phone and snorted. "I don't think there was even anything worth stripping off what was left of it. If it had been a horse, they'd have just pushed it into the nearest hole, put a shovel of dirt on it and called it a day. I should have taken photos so you could see."

"No. I'm glad you didn't. That's not something I need cluttering my head."

I listened to her rattling around the bedroom.

"How's that brunch doing, chef?" she called.

I turned on my chair, peering into the oven. "Coming along nicely, mistress."

"Hah. I'll be lady of your manor any day of the week."

I took a sip of my tea and leaned back, content. "Got any plans for this afternoon?" I said.

"Other than seeing how deep I can get my tongue into you?"

I grinned. "Now that's an intriguing idea."

"Rather thought you'd like that," she said. She poked her head around the corner and gave me a distracted smile. "I love your shower. It's so nice and hot."

"I want to get a bigger bathtub. Perhaps one that's set into the floor so it's like a spa bath. I miss being able to soak."

"Drainage might be a problem."

"Mm. I guess. Oh well, another dream crushed."

She laughed, and came walking to me, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her hair, letting me see her in all her glory. "And you accused me of being strip-happy," I said, staring at her.

"We're lovers now. I've had you and you've had me. We can never undo that. So... so now I don't feel quite so... vulnerable."

I pulled her closer, and gently pressed my face against her flat, toned belly. "Not like I'd ever want to undo this. God, you smell amazing. Go put some clothes on or so help me..."

"Promises, promises," she whispered. She leaned forward and kissed me. "Why were you asking about scheduling?"

"Well, I need a car or I'm going to have an extremely long train ride back to London. I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me. And... be my taxi driver?"

"You realise that you are asking the opinion of someone who drives a smelly late nineties Mazda."

"Well, whatever I buy needs to work for both of us, you know."

She shot me a warm glance over her shoulder as she made her way back to the bedroom. "Buy what you want to, Kells," she said softly. "I'll adapt."

"Will you at least give me your opinions?"

"It's got to have a nice big back seat," she said with a mischievous grin.

I laughed. "Hussy."

"Unashamedly."

I watched as she pulled on a vest and some loose cotton tracksuit pants. She reemerged and came to pick up her coffee. "I love how intense your expression gets when you're watching me," she said as she sat down across from me. "Nobody's ever watched me the way you do."

"You're fun to watch. Especially when you've omitted a bra. You move in... delightful ways."

"I like showing off for you. I like that you enjoy it. So. Concentrate. Cars. What do you want?"

"Well. Recent evidence indicates that I will need something extremely safe. So something mostly sensible, and not too big. Bigger than the Mini though. I'll sacrifice the convenience for more crumple room," I added, sourly.

"Rear wheel drive's a bad idea around here in winter," she said as she leaned back. "Unless you're a rally driver. The police fish lots of cocky drivers out of the bushes when it's wet or icy. Be safe and boring. Get a Volvo."

"A Volvo? Really?" I made a face. "Those are old man cars."

"They're safe and well made. Lots of them on the roads around here," she said with a shrug. "And they're built like bricks."

"Mm. Maybe. I'll go and sit in one at any rate."

"I promise not to refer to it as your Vulva. In public, at least."

"Oh fuck off," I laughed. "Are there any big dealerships around here? Somewhere I could look at lots of different types at once? And maybe some alternatives?"

"Exeter. I've got a mate who has a mate who I think works at the Exeter Volvo. Shall I give him a ring?"

"That would be great. "

"You can pay me back in kind," she said with a lecherous grin.

"Don't spend too long flirting," I said tartly, "or I'll eat your food too."

.:.

"Oh my," I said. "That is gorgeous."

"It's like the sea at dusk. It's beautiful." She bent down and stared at the information sheet in the vehicle's window. "Denim blue. Hah. I'd have gone with Ocean blue. It's lovely though."

"I know I sound like a hackneyed stereotype," Mark-the-salesman said, "but I know the previous owner and this one is genuinely one owner from new, used mainly for school runs, yadda yadda. It's three years old, has a full service history here with us, no accidents and no repairs. Every option under the sun. I can print out the records from our systems if you like."

"Why'd they trade it in?" I asked.

"They upgraded to a bigger model", he replied. "This one's great but if you've got two kids and a retriever it gets cramped. That said, I drive one of these and I love it. Mine's a lower trim and specification than this one, obviously, but still fantastic. "

"Really?" I said, not quite willing to take him at his word.

"Yeah. Honestly. There's mine, see? The white one in that corner parking space?"

"Would you sell your mum this particular car?" Ash asked him. "And this is me asking you on Steve's advice."

"Without hesitation," he answered. "And you can tell Steve I said that as well. If I didn't already have one I'd buy this one."

"How safe is it?" she continued. "That's our... her... most important requirement."

"I put my wife and my boy in it by choice every day," he said. "And I can't say that of most cars I've been in. Want to hop in?" he asked me.

"Please," I replied.

He unlocked the car and opened the door for me. I winced as I eased myself in. Then I sat, silent, trying not to grow too attached and failing miserably as I stared around the beautiful off-white leather-and-birch-trimmed interior.

"It's lovely," I whispered. "Such an upgrade from my Mini. I feel... dirty, like I shouldn't want this. Like I'm being... unfaithful to her."