Jeurridam Ch. 12: The Hoover Dam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strong penis found my asshole, railing within it without an ounce of moisture to cushion the blow. The powerful mer drilled me unlike anyway I had been fucked before. It burned deeper and deeper to in the most insane depths! My insides felt like they were ripping! Still thought, screams managed to not escape me!

This, though horrible, was not the biggest thing to ever go up my ass without any lube and leave me utterly wrecked... Dealing with Rion for six years surely had me doing things that made this act child's play, in comparison! I silently took the abuse for god know's how long! The mer grunted with each thrust, driving me across the floor before pulling me back in close. The creature smelled like the lake... Salty and fishy! I looked up at the man standing on the platform.

"You having fun?" I asked sarcastically, "Why don't you come down here and do this yourself?" It seemed to anger him to know that a torture that cracked most men within the first few seconds didn't bother to budge me for all this time. This drove the man to his wits end, the man sighing heavily as frustration began to set in...

The Mer retracted all fourteen inches of it's penis from my ass before kicking me across the room. It was such a dizzying blow, one that probably shattered ribs. The silence returned, the man controlling the mer had left as well as his giant creature. All I could do was laugh, laugh at how I managed to get in this predicament, laugh at the fact that I probably was going to die here! These people were not going to crack me under any circumstances, though! I had to protect Zanir at all costs! He didn't know just how precious he was to me!

I wasn't thinking of him for long, though! The silence, something no mere human brain could ever prepare for caused me to hear things that weren't there, things from my past that I thought would never haunt me!

"Zeek!!!!" A thin, sly voice called out, reverberating across the room! It was Rion!

"No..." I rebuked, plugging my ears with my fingers! It did nothing to remove his voices.

"Come on!" Rion responded. I closed my eyes, finally seeing him. He was summoning me to get off the truck bed and come down to the lake.

"I told you I'm not getting in the water." I sighed.

"I'll teach you how to swim." He smiled, "Come on!" I rolled my eyes, getting off the truck bed. He eyed me up and down, liking to see me in motion, "Wow..."

"Quit!" I sighed. He continued to grin, taking my hand as he led me into the water.

It was cold, very cold, and crystal blue! He led me into the waist deep water that chilled me to the core. The boy began floating on his back, gently kicking in loose circles around me.

"Okay, you're just showing off..." I said, rolling my eyes.

"It's not so hard." He laughed. He got up, coming forth to assist me in learning how to swim, "You gotta let your body relax! You'll float by yourself!" His hands guided me into position as I cautiously relaxed into the water, "I'll hold you..."

I began floating for the first time! His hands ran up and down my body, feeling every nook and cranny I had. It felt so good! No one could touch me the way Rion did! He just had magic. I opened my eyes under the water, only to see something massive swimming in the distance. I quickly tried to stand but I couldn't. Rion held me under the water! Panicking, I began inhaling water, as the big blue mass came closer and closer! It was a Mer! It charged at me at breakneck pace, jaws wide open with sharp teeth ready to rip me open. I closed my eyes waiting for the searing pain.

It never happened! Upon opening them again, it was dark! Very dark! I was in the abandoned dredging factory on the northern shores of the Bay of Vegas. It was a terrible place to be! The ominous clicking of mers in the distance struck fear into my soul! I scrambled to my feet, looking around trying to steer clear of the sound. Wherever they were, the mers sounded close! I then heard familiar laughing! Turning to locate it, it was none other than Rion running playfully through the factory.

"Rion!" I whispered out, not wanting to be so loud! The mers had very keen hearing. The boy continued laughing, running through the dredging factory without a care in the world! I followed him, trying to figure out why the boy was doing such a stupid and dangerous thing! He turned a corner, disappearing. Upon following, I was greeted by the eight and a half foot frame of a deadly mer! I screamed out as the creature looked down at me as though I were nothing. I could see the vapors fly out from it's nostrils, it smelling salty and oily!

Frozen in fear, I just stood there, intimidated by the huge and menacing beast. It then looked past me! Rion's sickening laughter returned. The boy was standing right behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist, his chin gently planting on my shoulder.

"Boo!" He said. I looked back forward and the mer was gone! We were no longer in the Bay of Vegas but in the Da Lagon casino. We sat on the very sofa where the incident that started all of chaos this took place. Rion looked at me with those deep green eyes, seeing something was different. It was then I realized I was reliving a nightmare.

"No..." I said, rushing to my feet, "This can't be happening again! This can't be!"

"Are you okay, Zeek?" Rion asked. I looked at him and blood poured out of his mouth. Dozens of floating blades were penetrating him. Every single person in the suite was butchered as well, children, whores, bosses! Blood was everywhere. Rion's laugh started back up, becoming sickening as it gradually turned into screams of terror... He fell over, his screams turning into coughing and choking as blood filled his lungs. We were no longer in Juerridam but in the wastelands where Rion held me, Zanir and the others hostage.

Suddenly, Zanir's blades surrounded me! It was not Rion holding me hostage this time but Zanir! He circled around me, looking at me with that ever so stone cold gaze!

"Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you!" He demanded. His blades counterrotated wildly, seemingly chomping at the bit to slice me up! I looked at the boy with everything my heart could bare!

"Because I love you!" I said. He seemed unphased, unmoved. That in itself was just a blow!

"You ruined EVERYTHING! I had plans that had to advance prematurely because of you! I've had to kill so many undeserving people because of you!" He said, his blades edging ever so closer, "I lost the one I love because...of....YOU!!!!!!" His blades steadily inching closer. I fell to my knees crying hysterically for his mercy.

"Zanir please! I'm sorry I ruined your life! I'm so sorry! I just didn't have nowhere else to turn, no one else to help me!" I sobbed.

"I've ALWAYS helped you!" He snarled, the blades coming closer. I shrieked out, thinking they closed the distance and they penetrated me.

"I'm sorry! I'm stupid! I'm foolish! I've done some fucked up things to you, to everyone I love! But you delivered me from that!!!! You brought me out of it! I'm indebted to you! Why are you doing this! Why? You've done so much for me!!!! So much! Zanir I love you! Please don't kill me! I LOVE YOU!!!" I begged. His gaze didn't slack up!

"My heart belonged to only one person! And he's dead... Because of YOUUUUUUUU!!!!" Zanir growled. The blades came forth at a rapid pace. I closed my eyes as they penetrated my body, feeling no pain.

Opening my eyes, it felt like I was standing in rain, substantial rain, desert monsoons! This time I opened my eyes legitimately, surrounded by Revivalists forces in some strange control room! They all looked at me stupefied for some reason. I was strapped into this some type of complex machine, a band strapped to my head, needles in my arms. A man holding an empty bucket stood beside me, looking at me as though I were scum.

"You're one tough... EVIL little bastard!" He said, filled with nothing but disgust.

"What?" I asked, terribly confused.

"He fought off the hypnotoxins, the hypnostasis...fought it all." A female scientist said, looking at a computer terminal, "I don't know. Something must be in his blood that's keeping the hypnotoxins from doing their job..."

"Eh... Was there anything conclusive?" The commander, the very man who captured me asked.

"We know for a fact that he has an extensive, life long relationship with Zanir. However he fought the BrainEngine off, like he was aware we were prodding." She responded, completely baffled by the findings.

I sat there beyond shocked. Everything I just experienced, everything I endured was induced by a machine? The mer rape, the reliving of my traumatic experiences, the insanity inducing silence all were in my head! It was so strange! Everything that had happened felt so real! The memories were so fresh in my mind, especially those with Zanir.

"Fire the BrainEngine back up! We need to get this information! Time is not on our side!" The commander said.

"I'm sorry but the BrainEngine overheated battling with that boy! We're going to need to let it cool down for a few hours before we can fire it up again! He almost blew the damn machine! We have the pumps in the bottom of the lake at full power trying to cool this thing." A technician said.

"What?" The commander asked, astounded.

"Yes! This boy's will is stronger than any! He won't be easy to break." The scientist said, looking at me intently.

"May I suggest we break him in with old fashion torture?" Someone said across the room.

"No, violates protocol. Get blood work ran on him and see what's up! You know what's coming if we don't get Zanir!" The commander responded, thinking on it deeply.

"Yes... It'd be all out war and we're still quite behind the UCM. And besides, no torture is worse than what he went through with the BrainEngine... And with this, he can't die from shock or injury!" The technician added.

"Unlike some wonky machine taking up the entire bottom of a lake designed to tap into a single person's mind, I don't overheat from running eighteen hours! I can punch all day and all night until either he or my fists break!" The man across the room said.

"But that's the thing! We don't want fists or him to break!" The technician responded, growing short of patience.

"Well, it's obvious he knows something he's not spilling! He obviously knows where this Zanir kid is! Hell, we just found out he's in love with the boy!" The man across the room countered! His voice sounded familiar but he remained just out of sight.

The scientist and the technician looked back and forth between each other, then to me. The scientist came forth.

"It's obvious that you care a great deal for this boy but there are bigger things than your attraction to him! Just tell us where he is and you won't have to go through that torture anymore..." She pleaded with me. The whole time, my stomach twisted into dense knots.

"I'm gonna barf!" I said, not giving a soon enough warning. Projectile vomit spewed from my mouth, covering the lady. She became enraged, stepping away from me.

Several others led her out of the office to get cleaned up.

"I just can't believe you had such inside help! All those people tried to help you get away." The commander said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your boss from the Justice Hall, those kids, that store clerk! All of them were in cahoots to assist you!" The commander continued.

"For you all to have a shit ton of technological advancements, you're all dumb as fuck..." I sighed, truly fed up with these people.

"Hey, we're not the one strapped in a chair covered in my own vomit! You could have stayed where ever you're camped out at and we would have not a single lead to locate you!" The commander shrugged. He did have quite the valid point.

"Eh, well I'm sitting here covered in my own vomit! Woopty!" I said back sarcastically.
"Well those people are all here! I've got orders not to touch you but them, they're not so lucky!" He said, hinting at some pretty sinister intentions. I looked at him unfazed.

"Slaughter them all! I don't care! None of them know shit anyways! They're not important... expendables, truthfully." I shrugged, staring leisurely up to the ceiling. The commander chuckled.

"You're just as wicked as they come, aren't you?" He asked.

"You have noooooooooooooooooooooo idea!" I sighed, not happy to be smelling this vomit on my shirt.

"Sir, the communications are down in Henderson." A technician at a terminal far off said.

"What?" The commander asked.

"Now they just went off line here." He responded.

"Reroute auxiliary power." The commander said.

"We're trying! Who ever cut communications went after backup as well! They know about this place!" The technician responded.

"Sir, several of our ships just went down! Something is attacking that we can't see!" Another technician said back. The commander looked at me, wondering was I some how behind this. He walked forth to the terminals, looking at the visual feeds.

"Is it the UCAC? Oh god!" He said, as an advancement of buggies began to pour in from the west! The buggies began facing off with the tanks and racers, a vicious battle ensuing.

"Sir, they're slaughtering us!" A technician said, utterly amazed.

"Who's slaughtering us?" The commander asked.

"I don't know... the locals! They've banded together... Logatti and Merchant clan! At this rate, we're going to be destroyed if we don't get communications online!" The technician responded.

"Do what you can! I'm going to send for a satellite SOS! We need to contact the general!" The commander responded.

"Commander! We're being attacked from the north too! It appears to be some kind of sniper mechs! They're ripping through our forces!" Another technician said. The bad news just seemed to keep coming and coming.

"Fuck!" The Commander growled, leaving for the upper levels. He clearly under estimated how ferocious a fight Jeurridam could put up! Hell, I didn't even know Jeurridam had it in her!

"Shit, security breach! Someone has broken free all the prisoners on sublevel B." A lower ranking technician said.

"Find what caused the breach right now!" A technical officer demanded, "This is happening so damn fast!"

"I'm searching!" The technician said, typing frantically.

"Why aren't the alarms going off?" The technical officer asked, completely baffled.

"Because who ever breached the facility came in through the front door! They bored through the dam!" The technician responded.

"Impossible! That's some seriously thick concrete!" The officer refuted.

"There's no other way! That's the only place where security is lax! The wall itself was thought to be secure enough security! Any other location and the alarms would have blared..." The technician said, screening all security feeds for the perpetrator, "I don't see shit! Who ever's doing this is good, military grade good! It's like they right here with us!"

"Yeah," A familiar and shrill voice said, "I've been watching you for about forty seconds now." All heads turned to focus on Zanir sitting on the railing beside the terminal that kept me bound.

Before guns could be reached for, two dozens of his blades came in, slaughtering the research team! It didn't take long for the boy to cut me out of the strange torture device I was hooked into. He looked at me with concern I never thought he could muster.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Why the fuck did you come here? These motherfuckers want you! Are you damn stupid?" I snarled.

"Yes!!!! Very stupid!" He nodded, laughing with his eyes welling up with tears, "I said I couldn't save you this time, that I'd lose! That was before I learned what they did to you! I had a miracle up my ass waiting for you now let's get moving!"

We began to make our way through the facility, heading lower and lower. It had me confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I got us an escape route!" He said, "Don't look at me! Follow the blades!" His blades were guiding us through the labyrinth out to safety.

Suddenly, the alarms began to blare, the halls flashing red.

"Shit!" Zanir said as our quick walking turned to sprinting. As we turned the corner, armed soldiers fired at us. His swift acting blades, fanned out, deflecting the shots before homing in on the soldiers and slicing bits and pieces off of them. Startled by the blades turning into circular disks, I had to stop to look in awe! These things had so many surprises! Zanir slammed into me, pushing me hard, "Keep running, Zeek.... Keep running!" His tone was parental, as though he knew escape would be futile but he still was pushing me along! I didn't like it one bit! I looked back, trying to see his face in case this was the last time! He was just so worried! "No, don't look at me... look at the blades!"

We turned more corners, the blades facing off with more guards! He kept repeating, "Don't look back! Keep moving forth! Don't look at me, look at the blades!" I did so! The last words I heard him utter was, "We're almost there!" Then I saw the tunnel of light, raining bright sun through the dark halls. The blades led me straight through.

On the other side, was a sheer concrete drop! We were about sixty feet up! However, two analog buggies and Orb were stationed just outside, hanging on to the side of the humongous dam. I looked up, seeing hundreds of feet of concrete above my head.

"ZEEK!!!!!" Beth screamed. I looked down, seeing her open the door to her buggy. I jumped down, into the buggy, landing with a grand thud. We all looked back, waiting for Zanir to come. Several seconds had past before we began to realize he wasn't coming out. Something had happened, something terrible!

"Zanir!" I gasped, scrambling to climb out of the buggy. However, gravity closed the door and I just couldn't get it back open.

"We got to go before we get surrounded!" Julio said.

"But what about Zanir?" Beth asked, her eyes welling up with worry.

"He's...he's..." Julio scrambled for words but couldn't find anything. Suddenly a mortar round ripped a hole into the concrete just beside the tank, "FUCK!!!!" He put the buggy into drive and made a speedy getaway towards Arizona.

"NO WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM!!!!" I screamed, charging for the boy. I grabbed him by his shirt, reaching for the controls of the buggy.

"AY, QUIT!!!!" Julio shouted, as he struggled to dodge the weapons fire.

"ZEEK!" Beth yelled as she struck me repeatedly with her fist, "WE'LL DIE HERE!!!!" Dizzied by the blows, I let go collapsing into the back seats.

All I could do was cry, cry tears unlike any pain I felt before! He sacrificed it all for me, so I could be free yet stayed behind for god know's why! All I could do was think about how he told me not to look back, that we were almost there! I thought he was right behind me, that we'd escape together! No, I was so wrong! In the firefight, he was only doing everything he could for me to escape, not him! I should have seen that!

This... This was all my fault! He told me not to go to Jeurridam yet I did! He would still be with me right now if I had just listened to him! I couldn't even tell him how much he meant to me, how much I loved him. No, all of that was gone! I lost the most important person in my life because I thought I was doing the right thing! This was guilt unlike anything that had hit me before. I needed to get him back somehow...