All Comments on 'Jeurridam Ch. 13: The Acid Swamps'

by StillnessIsTheTruth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A long wait but well worth it!

Despite the long wait, this episode was well worth it. Gave me the chance to reread chapter 12 too! Hope the delay before chapter 14 is not so long!

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Well worth the wait

I am so in awe of this chapter. I am glad to know why The men were at odds with each other. I am also glad Zanir is still alive. I hope Zeek and Zanir can find each other and build on that. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this saga. I look forward to reading about the whole group.

LordHimerosLordHimerosover 8 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this installment. It's very creative, vividly described and the character interactions are all very enjoyable.

That said you have a lot of typos and grammatical errors, I had to re-read a few sentences because I didn't understand them the first time. It really broke the flow of the story.

I'm sure other people have offered but if you want I can be a proof reader. When you're ready to upload just e-mail me a copy, I'll fix the grammar and spelling then send it right back. Small thing wont take more than a few minutes but it would significantly improve your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ssssss

sssssss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous