All Comments on 'Jeurridam Ch. 15: Wastelands FPT2.'

by StillnessIsTheTruth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
what a way to go

Now I have to go back and reread the UCAC story to get caught up on it. Thank you for writing such an amazingly awesome story. I am glad that everyone got their HEA ending. Now that Zanir has Denver, I truly hope the relationship grows and grows and we will be able to see it in UCAC. I can't thank you enough for telling me about this story. It is a heartfelt story and I loved every minute of reading it. It was sad at times, but you brought all the readers through it and came out of the sadness with a happy ending.

Please keep writing for you have a fan of your works for ever. I am looking forward to reading the next saga of the UCAC storyline. And if you decide to do a follow up of this story Please feel free to let me know. Thanks again!!

ACLASSYLADY

whenwilliwhenwilliover 8 years ago
Yaaay and WOW!!!!

Love love love.....the ending and the tie in to UCAC. I was looking like a fool jumping up and down and whisper screaming in my kitchen when Denver showed up. Your characters are so loving and unforgettable. May Zanir and Denver get their HEA with each other. They both should be able to relate and help one another quite a bit. Your writing is great although you swapped Julio's name with June's a few times and it got a tad bit confusing until I realized what was happening. That didn't take away from the story because your readers should know June is crazy over Beth. Waiting for more UCAC. Be good, be free and keep writing.

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

Not a fan of Denver & Bun-Bun pairing.

I want Denver to be paired with someone else rather than him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous