Jewel Ascending Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effects of the white wine enema were more pronounced on her smaller, lithe figure than when she was Jules. She was far less robust than she was 7 years ago and was quite the light-weight where alcohol was involved.

Her stylist considered waking Jewel but decided against it. It was easier to finish her make-over when she was so calm and still.

Jewel dreamed of Leanne.

"The sooner you learn to do your makeup on your own, the sooner I can leave." Leanne had said.

When Jewel woke she remembered that lie. Leanne had the authority from Jewels husband, Count Delacroix to do whatever she had to do in order to accomplish his goals of feminizing his arranged male bride. She said and did whatever it took to make Jewel cooperate.

Jewel's grudge was that it wasn't a lie. Leanne was truthful when she once told her that she wouldn't lie to her, that she had no reason to lie. And once Jewel had learned everything she was expected to know Leanne had moved on to another client.

Jewel tried to dredge up some anger now but whatever feelings of anger remained was like the barest hint of what it once was.

Her freedom had gone a long way to letting go of her anger and learning to live with her past and who she was now. Her long standing goal of escape and revenge had evaporated in the wake of the death of her husband. Upon whom was there now to seek revenge?

**

As Jewel left the spa she felt wonderful. Her hair looked amazing and the overlarge bow in the back holding her hair was absolutely adorable.

As she left the salon Jewel was surprised to find she was being challenged by a police officer.

"Excuse me Miss."

"Yes officer? Jewel responded not entirely un-flattered to be called 'miss'.

"Miss, the 'Public Eye' cameras have used facial recognition to identify you. I was notified as I was the closest. You are a publicly registered cross dresser but you are not wearing a license collar and do not appear to have a chaperone present."

The female police officer spoke equitably, but there was no disguising her readiness. Jewel noted a male police officer behind her backing her up.

Jewel considered what she knew of the "Public Eye" program. It is a huge network of public and private security cameras that used facial recognition software to scan for criminals and terrorists and persons of interest. Security cameras in traffic lights and cross walks and public mass transit stations all linked together by a network of computers to "protect" the public from criminals.

Jewel was irritated. That was way too fast for the 'public eye' to clock her and notify the police. Jewel suspected the laser hair removal technician reported her.

"I don't require a chaperone." She replied with annoyance.

"Miss, the 'Public Eye' has identified you and the record clearly states you are a cross dressed male."

"I am Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix of the House Delacroix, Noble of Allegoria and I assert my rights and privileges as a noble!" Jewel spoke forcefully. "Unless you are from the office of the Knights Marshal then I insist you stand aside."

Jewel watched as the officer blanched slightly. She glanced again at her service issued tablet and appeared to note something. Jewel imagined she saw the light go on in the officer's eyes as she confirmed her identity as a noble woman of the Allegorian Noble court.

"As you wish, My Lady" The officer's whole demeanor and attitude changed right before Jewel "my apologies for the misunderstanding." as she ducked her head in a simple bowing gesture.

Jewel felt empowered!

She had invoked her rights and privileges as a member of the Allegorian nobility. As such she knew she was not bound by common law, only royal court law. Jewel again felt happy that her husband was deceased as she was no longer bound by his desire that she observe common law practice of wearing the PCP collar. Jewel knew that unless the officer had a warrant from the House of Lords she had no authority to detain or question her.

Jewel exercised grace and patience as she allowed the police officer to demur without further embarrassment.

"Thank you for your service officer. I hope the rest of your day is more enjoyable." Jewel stepped past the officer and finished her walk to her limousine.

As she sat in the back of her limo for the ride home Jewel burst out in laughter.

It felt good to assert control over her life. She was satisfied that her lawyer had finally given her advice that she could use.

**

Dr. Patricia Agonia, MD and hypnotherapist remained calm as Lady Delacroix expressed her fury...or as close to fury as she was able...5 years of hypnotherapy and medication had forged her personality and behavior, molded it to a pinnacle of poise and self control. Lady Delacroix's perfect elocution and tense posture evincing only the cold fury a woman of her station would allow herself to express. The hypnotherapist had no doubt her fury would be much 'hotter' and more emotional if not for her conditioning.

"I feel angry." Jewel said tersely.

"Angry, how?" The hypnotherapist asked. Truthfully she only cared about Jewel's mental state if it meant that she could exert greater control over the dowager countess. She noted the disconnect between Lady Delacroix's vocal tone; quiet, calm, collected, poised, and the strength of her spoken word.

"Whenever I think about my husband, the things he did to me, the things he made me do, the changes I was forced to undergo" Jewel hesitated "I feel rage."

"Go on." Dr. Agonia encouraged. This was potentially useful information for the second half of her session when she would use hypnotherapy to modify Jewel's thoughts and feelings.

"It's like I think about him, or see something in the house where some embarrassing event happened and, BAM! Instant anger, rage, fury..."

"Uh-huh." Patricia Agonia made it look like she was taking notes. She wasn't. Besides, the software recording the session captured and transcribed everything anyway.

"It's just...I want revenge." Jewel stopped and looked to the hypnotherapist. Would she be shocked?

"Revenge is such a powerful emotion. What makes you say that?" Patricia's expression remained neutral and nonjudgmental. She wasn't surprised with the admission. It was actually quite normal and an expected reaction to Lady Delacroix's sudden freedom from her arranged marriage subservience.

"I want to lash out and get revenge on my husband and on those who wronged me...but he's dead now...I have no one upon whom to wreak my revenge." Jewel's lower lip quivered slightly.

"Wanting revenge, to strike back for perceived wrongs is a normal healthy feeling Jewel." Dr. Agonia began. "And although everything that happened to you was legal and according to custom" She watched Jewel frown "you remain unconvinced. I can imagine from your perspective the desire to right your perceived wrong."

Jewel sat quietly as if she was considering this idea.

"Not being able to enact revenge upon those you think wronged you is frustrating and unfulfilling, isn't it?"

"Yes." Jewel admitted.

"You want to set things right now, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"So what we need to do is to find a healthy outlet for you to release the emotional hold your dead husband has upon you."

Jewel frowned again at this statement.

"Holding on to anger will not do you or anyone else any good. Only you can let go of your hate if you want to find happiness."

"How can I do that?" Jewel asked.

"Forgiveness."

"Forgive...him?" Jewel felt her anger flaring again. Her poise and control held firm, yet her only outward expression being how her eyebrows had drawn together slightly, angrily.

"No, forgive yourself." Patricia said.

Jewel was now confused. "Myself?" She asked.

"You have never forgiven yourself for your inability to escape. Despite every obstacle that was placed in your way you still hold yourself accountable for what happened. You must learn to let go of your past and embrace your future."

"Forgiveness is just another name for freedom. It is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself." Patricia elaborated.

"And how do I do that?" Jewel finally asked after a lengthy pause.

"They say self care is health care. What are you doing for yourself?"

"I'm in mandatory mourning for my dead bastard husband. I don't get out much." Jewel replied tersely.

"Well, you should. Get out of the house. Take a spa day, visit friends, you are allowed to do that now that he is laid to rest. Take care of yourself and enjoy your newfound freedoms. And find a way to make a difference with your life. You need to reward yourself and the friends who stood by you while you suffered."

The hypnotherapist finished her spiel and was ready to move on to the hypnosis session. She really didn't care if Lady Delacroix found a way to cope with her anger or not. She was more concerned that the 100 therapy sessions her husband had contracted were nearly complete.

Dr. Agonia intended to subliminally convince Jewel to contract for another year of therapy. She also was eager to test out if she was ready to 'reward' her friends for their friendship. She had her eye on an antique super car that was coming up for auction. It was high time her favorite patient made a token show of appreciation for her service.

"So let's sit back and relax now...get comfortable, just listen to my voice...close your eyes and follow the sound of my voice..."

After 5 years of therapy Jewel slipped easily into a hypnotically induced state. Patricia simply smiled as over the remaining half hour she led her patient through a series of reasonable conclusions to arrive at the decisions the hypnotherapist wanted her to make.

After their session Patricia escorted Lady Jewel to the door. She returned to her office to finish out the session by updating the subliminal messages in Lady Jewel Delacroix's Hypno-pillow. Patricia reviewed the latest subliminals before hitting enter.

"You must keep your staff."

"They work for you now."

"They know all your secrets."

"The abuse was from your husband, not your staff."

Dr. Agonia used these subliminal affirmations to complement her weekly therapy and hypnotherapy sessions. Patricia didn't want to lose any of her spies in Jewels manor home. Having inside assistance had been a crucial component of Jewel's conditioning.

Patricia's subliminals and hypnosis would convince Jewel to believe that if she fired them then they had no reason to keep her confidences from her peers or from the public. It was in her best interest to keep them in her employ and loyal to her now that her husband had died.

Patricia finished remotely updating the device. Other than needing the maid to charge the battery soon Patricia's control and hypnotic influence over Lady Delacroix was rock solid. She smiled in satisfaction; some things were just too easy.

**

The following day after her usual morning wakeup with Muriel and Dianne, Jewel had her workout and afterwards went to her private bathroom to clean up and prepare for her day.

Jewel stepped into her bath and luxuriated in the warmth and scented water. The tub was so large she could stretch completely under the water and not touch either end. The heat from the water was exquisite, relaxing her muscles from her yoga session. She let her testicles descend down into her scrotum from where they had been tucked earlier.

Jewel began to wash. As she came to her breasts she moved over them quickly with a minimum of attention, as she had been trained, when suddenly she caught herself.

Her hands hovered in the water over her breasts.

Jewel had never been allowed to fondle her breasts. She had almost always been watched to ensure she didn't. She had been forbidden from any action that even hinted that it might be masturbatory. She knew why too. They were given to her as punishment for attempting to escape, and for the emotional distress implanting them would cause her. Her body was for her husband's pleasure, not her own.

Jewel glanced over to the door to her private master bath. The door was open. She had rarely ever had the door shut for privacy.

When her husband was alive Muriel, and before her Leanne, and always watched to make sure she never touched herself inappropriately. She was never allowed to fondle or explore her breasts since her augmentation, and she was never allowed to fondle her penis or testicles either beyond the minimum necessary for washing and hygiene.

She glanced at the open door again to confirm she was alone, and let one hand slip down to her penis and another one up to her breast. As she stroked her penis with her fingers she noted that it felt just as good as it ever had when she had masturbated as a young man...before her enslavement as an arranged marriage male bride.

As she touched her breasts she was struck by how good it felt. She massaged the left breast first and it felt wonderful, then the right breast...no...HER right breast and enjoyed the pleasurable feelings.

Soft yet firm...jiggly...warm...sensitive...touching her breasts felt good!

When Jewel explored more and let her fingers touch her aureole and nipple she was overcome by a shockwave of pure pleasure and she gasped in surprise.

She didn't want to stop!

She let go of her penis with her other hand and massaged both her breasts and then both aureoles and nipples...

She was caught unprepared for the explosion of lustful pleasure that exploded inside her brain. She half gasped, half cried in ecstasy as a torrent of unknowable excitement and pleasure surged through her body. Tremors shook her and she let go of her breasts as sense and reason were replaced by ecstatic joy.

It took a few moments before she regained her senses. She wondered and marveled at the sensations. Was that normal? Did women actually experience this much pleasure from breast stimulation?

Jewel gently returned her hands to her breasts and continued to massage her breasts and stimulate her nipples. The pleasure from her breasts alone was greater than from fondling her penis.

It's so good...it feels...soo...good...she purred.

Another sudden jolt of pleasure caught Jewel by surprise. She was ambushed by an orgasm of unprecedented pleasure. With nary time to cry out in rapture a spike of pure joy emanating from her breasts slammed into her brain and all sense of time and place disappeared.

Jewel passed out momentarily from her self induced orgasm; the warm water of the bath and her post orgasmic bliss nearly rendering her unconscious. She was rudely woken from her tranquility when her head slipped beneath the surface of the bath water.

Startled, she was roused and she thrashed to the surface, coughing up a mouthful of bath water and sneezing water from her nostrils.

"Are you alright in there? Lady Delacroix?" Muriel knocked on the door casing before entering.

"I'm fine" Jewel lied as she blew more water from her nose.

"What happened?" Muriel looked concerned.

"I just...relaxed too much...and almost fell asleep."

"Oh...good thing you didn't drown then." Muriel quipped. "Are you done with your bath now?"

Jewel simply nodded her assent as she rose up out of the bath, allowing the warm water to cascade down her nude nubile body. Muriel averted her eyes politely as she reached for a towel and handed it to Jewel.

Jewel stepped from the tub and toweled herself dry. As she reached her breasts she slowed down. Would it happen again? As she toweled off her breasts the soft absorbent fabric of her towel seemed to want to pleasure and titillate her tit flesh and try to cause a repeat of her earlier experience. Jewel abruptly finished toweling off and slipping her feet into her fuzzy 4 inch heeled marabou slippers made her way to her vanity to continue her preparations for her day.

If women experience that much pleasure from breast stimulation then that was probably why she had been forbidden by her husband and staff from playing with them, she reasoned.

Jewel resolved to experiment more with her breasts at a later time. They were her breasts after all, forcibly augmented or not, they belonged to her and she could damn well do as she pleased!

**

Jewel walked through the doors of her lawyers offices and was greeted at the lobby by the attractive older receptionist. Dolores was a fixture at the firm and strictly professional. She had always greeted Jewel and treated her pleasantly at every visit. She politely escorted her into the largest conference room.

Jewel noticed she was probably the last one to arrive. Her tardiness was deliberate. As a countess she was not expected to wait on others...they were to wait on her.

Her presentation was flawless. She arrived wearing a black woman's pinstriped knee length pencil skirt and matching fitted black pinstriped blazer with a white blouse. The pinstripes were dark grey and so subtle one could easily miss them in the wrong lighting. Her black opaque thigh highs and black heels completed her ensemble. Not that anyone would know but she also wore black bra and panty set for intimate attire. She had dressed professionally yet still within the protocol expected for a grieving widow.

Jewel walked easily into the room and nodded politely to her attorney. As the head of his firm, Guy Manbrough would normally have delegated such a routine matter to his subordinates. But being a countess had its privileges and that included having the head of the firm attend directly to her legal affairs.

Jewel noticed once again the rows upon rows of law books along every wall. The dark cherry wood conference table that looked as large as if it were the flight deck of an aircraft carrier and the dark green leather upholstered chairs surrounding the table. She had always found the décor to be faultless, the quintessential law office.

Jules shook hands with Guy as expected. He had aged quite handsomely in the 5 years she had known him. His hair seemed even more silvery than before and his handsome features accentuated his general aura of gravitas.

Several associates were milling about on 'their' side of the table while on the opposite side of the table were her deceased husbands lawyers...and Lillian. Jewel had been informed that Jean Claude's daughter, Lillian was the executor of his will. Jewel's relationship with Lillian was virtually non-existent. Although technically by marriage Jewel was Lillian's mother in law, neither she nor Lillian ever openly acknowledged it. The fact that Lillian was nearly twice as old as Jewel's 26 years certainly didn't help things either.

Jewel had arrived only a few minutes late, as planned. She was soon seated next to Guy in the center of their side of the table as her husband's attorneys assumed their seats opposite. Having them come to her was an important power move Jewel was only too happy to play. It would send a message that she was now in charge of her affairs and someone to be reckoned with...she hoped.

Jewel took a good hard look at her husband's lead attorney opposite her. He looked like the curmudgeonliest man she had ever seen. He was balding on top with wild and unkempt grey hair encircling his head. Wild hairs grew from his ears. He had beady eyes and a cranky, stubborn disposition.

Jewel was pleased and felt smug that their ploy seemed to have put him and his associates out of sorts...unless he was always like this...

"Right...let us begin then..."

He carefully withdrew a manila envelope, and after displaying the old fashioned wax seal to Guy Manbrough, took out a silver decorative mallet and broke the seal. Next he withdrew a think sheaf of papers and loudly knocked the edges against the table to square them up. He adjusted his spectacles...seriously, was he trying to be an anachronism?...before giving a loud 'harrumph' and began to read...