Jewel Ascending Ch. 01

Story Info
Jewel begins to explore and enjoy her new found freedom.
11.2k words
4.65
17.2k
21

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

I've missed you.

I've really let you slide.

Being busy is no excuse. Writing is therapeutic and I intend to do it more; as often as I can.

Jewel glanced over to Donna and her perfect naked form sleeping in their marital bed. The steady thrum from the main engines was barely perceptible in the master stateroom. Jewel glanced out the massive window...porthole, she recalled, despite its size, she chided herself, and watched as the ocean slipped past.

Jewel admired how the blanket had slipped and exposed Donnas' back and her flawless skin. A sheet just clung to the curve of her body covering her full pert bottom from her waist to upper thigh. One perfect leg was exposed from thigh to foot.

Donna slept warm and would often cast off blankets and sheets in her sleep. Jewel tended to sleep cold and would cling to blankets and sheets, burrowing deep for warmth,

She glanced down to see the diamond wedding ring on her hand and smiled to herself. Since the wedding Jewel had been kept quite warm by their shared body heat and of course their shared passion for their marital bed and honeymoon.

Jewel shifted slightly in her seat as she experienced the soreness and satisfaction of their recent passion. Jewel also pondered something that was more concerning.

She couldn't understand why she had blanked out again.

She also couldn't believe that Donna had really brought a strap on for anal play for her.

She also couldn't believe that she had an orgasm from Donnas' expert use of the 6 inch dildo.

She remembered that something similar had happened with her husband and she never got around to asking her therapist what it was or why it happened. Maybe it was the smaller size of the dildo. Her dead former husband had a mammoth dick, ten inches and proportionally thick. Maybe because it was so big was the reason it always hurt her so much.

Well, as soon as they get back home after this trip she would investigate. The internet wasn't very helpful. She found a lot of misinformation before stumbling onto something about 'massaging the prostate'. She finally realized what it was her "Enemizer" was doing to her in the shower. She'd ask her therapist about it when they got back, once she found the time.

In the mean time, she returned her attention back to the diary page before her.

"So I am going to spend time during our honeymoon over the next few weeks to catch up with what has happened to me over the past year..."

**

One year ago...

Jewel awoke refreshed and rested. It was hard to imagine that her husband had been dead for less than a week.

After yesterday's funeral and reception she had climbed into bed, ready to collapse from exhaustion. Jewel glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw she woke up just one minute prior to 7AM. Her household staff still kept to the schedule her husband had laid out and Jewel saw no reason to change it either. Daily routines made her days easier.

Jewel stretched under the covers and looked over the bed. Despite having sole occupancy of the bed since her husband's car crash, his time spent in a coma, and his death and funeral she still clung to the far edge of her side of the bed. Aside from her small corner, the rest of the king size bed looked as if it were still freshly made up.

She had another unpleasant dream.

In her dream she relived her husband's usual demand for oral relief when he awoke in the morning. Her dream was so vivid she could still remember feeling how difficult it was to take his huge ten inch cock into her warm wet mouth.

The soreness of her jaws as they stretched to accommodate his intrusion into her mouth.

The gagging sensation from his girth and length as his cock pushed past her gag reflex.

The unpleasant taste in her mouth after he shot his load of cum down her throat; and the trail of cum that formed when the residual cum would be dragged back up from her throat by the circumcision scar of his cock's mushroom head across her tongue.

In her dream she had struggled to swallow down the residue. She woke from her dream to find she was actually trying to swallow something. There was a reason fellatio was called a 'blow job'; it was a lot of work and effort.

Jewel dismissed the notion and smiled realizing that it was only a dream. Knowing it was only a dream gave her a surge of energy she hardly ever had the opportunity to feel.

Jewel kicked off all the sheets and warm blankets. Riding the surge of energy she stood up on top of the bed and kicked the sheets and blankets down to the footboard, ruining the bed's made-up un-slept-in appearance.

Precisely at 7 AM the bedroom door opened and her staff walked in.

One of the bodyguards opened the door and Muriel, Dianne, and one of her household staff, a maid, walked in.

They seemed momentarily taken aback to see Jewel standing up top center of the disheveled large king size bed instead of lying down or still asleep under the covers.

Jewel was wearing a sheer black lace nightie over similarly sheer black lace panties. Her brunette hair was tousled slightly from sleep...and from her efforts kicking off the sheets and blankets.

No doubt they wondered what she was doing up there.

"Good morning Lady Delacroix" Muriel began "I trust you slept well?" she asked with a slight hint of confusion in her question.

Jewel stepped off the edge of the mattress, bounced off her bottom from the mattress edge and landed on her feet on the bedroom floor.

"Never better!" She smiled as she answered. Jewel immediately placed her feet into her high heels she had set beside the bed the previous evening. When her husband had his accident and was in a coma she continued to wear her heels to bed as was expected of her.

After he died, she made her first act of rebellion. She slipped her heels off her feet before bed...and had a good nights sleep for the first time in...well...she really didn't know how long.

Muriel was her governess, and Jewel still didn't want to risk offending her. Not until she could fire her. Jewel had been consulting with her attorney and she was already apprised that once her husband's will was read she would likely have the authority to hire and fire her employees at her discretion.

Jewel didn't need her anymore. She didn't need her taunts or the forceful control she exercised over her on her husband's behalf. She could do her own makeup from now on.

"That's good to hear, but of course if you need anything in these sad and difficult times please let me know."

Jewel suspected that Muriel...and probably the rest of her staff...all expected her to behave as if she was mourning...grieving...as if she was actually SAD that her husband was dead. She was never so polite...usually...did she suspect Jewel was ready to fire her? She decided to say something.

"Thank you so much Muriel. Your concern means a lot to me. It has been hard...but I must grieve, and I must move on. I cannot let grief overwhelm me."

Her words appeared to have their intended effect as Muriel seemed accepting of her statement.

"We do have an easy schedule for you today My Lady" Dianne began. "Routine schedule of exercise, morning beauty, brunch, tour of the house and grounds, tea, staff interaction, diary time, and then dinner."

Jewel stood next to the serving cart and took a cup of tea as Dianne ran through a summary of Jewel's schedule for the day. Normally she would be served in bed but she was already up so...

Dianne was Jewel's social secretary and manager of her social media accounts. Jewel intended to keep her in her employ despite that she knew that her humiliation of her had been at the behest of her husband. Now Jewel would oversee everything and make sure the humiliation stopped and that Dianne acted only in Jewel's best interest.

"That's fine. Please also have the grotto cleaned and inspected. I feel like a soak before bed may do me some good." Take that Dianne; extra chores and an unplanned event.

"As you wish my lady."

"And what of tomorrow?" Jewel asked.

"By tomorrow you will have satisfied the seven days of isolation and private mourning. I have made your appointment for the day spa and they have scheduled all the treatments you requested; a full day of pampering to help you overcome your grief."

Dianne looked critically at Jewel as she spoke but gave no other indication as to what she was thinking.

"And for the rest of the week?" Jewel took another sip of tea.

"On the day after that, you're schedule is full and the appointments begin in earnest."

"At 8 AM you have your regular morning appointment with your therapist. The next day at 10 you and your attorney will meet with the executor of your husband's will. The day after that you will be meeting with your husband's financial advisors for a 12o'clock lunch appointment. The schedule is left open to be able to take care of any issues that arise from those meetings."

"Of course, for each day, if time permits, you will still be able to attend to household items as well as your daily workout after that."

Jewel crunched on her bagel with cream cheese and washed it down with the last of her tea. She ate delicately and with grace as she had been trained and which had since become natural for her.

As she finished she spoke to her staff. She noted that the maid who wheeled in her breakfast cart had averted her eyes. Jewel's sheer black nightie did next to nothing to conceal her large C cup breasts, aureoles and nipples.

The plunge cut of the nightie gave ample view of her décolletage while still designed to support her breasts, although they were so firm and pert that support wasn't necessary. Her large pink nipples poked visibly into the lace at the edges of the plunging neckline and were clearly defined by their prominence and by their contrasting pink tone against her slightly darker aureoles. The sheer fabrics of the nightie also cupped her bosom tightly against the fabric and flattered her fullness.

The cool bedroom air had caused her nipples to become erect and they formed quite an impression through the lace of the nightie. Just a bit of 'pop', Jewel noticed.

Jewel wasn't embarrassed. Her modesty was something her husband had never concerned himself with. In fact, when alone and in his company or in the privacy of their home he had actively prevented it. Her subtle exhibitionism was a source of eroticism for him and a source of gossip used to humiliate her with the staff.

Jewel had largely become oblivious and mostly unaware of the effects anymore. It was one more thing she couldn't control so it was one more thing she didn't bother to worry about. But now it was something she could address...if she even cared enough to bother.

More thoughts for the future, but not today.

"That will be fine. I shall change into my workout clothes. Also, I want to rehire my former personal trainer. Find her and see if she is interested. Please make sure that the bath is ready when I finish." She directed the maid.

"And Muriel, please lay out appropriate outfits for me for the meetings this week for my review while I do so; something office professional and modest."

There...take that! Jewel smugly thought. I'm the boss now!

"Of course My Lady."

Muriel and the Maid separated to perform their individual tasks. Jewel dismissed Dianne as well. She ate the remainder of her breakfast alone.

**

Jewel luxuriated in the gentle ministrations of the nail technicians as they tended to her fingers and toes. The warm tub of water where her feet were now soaking in gentle bath salts was amazing.

This day however was meant as a reward.

I survived Count Delacroix and my arranged marriage...and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...

Jewel giggled softly at her joke. Her good humor seemed to be returning since his death and burial just over a week ago. It seemed as if it had been years since she even felt like laughing. After seven days of required isolation for appearances of etiquette and decorum she was finally once again permitted to be seen in public.

Jewel was at least happy that going out or not was entirely on her own terms. She had booked the most expensive treatments available for a full day of pampering and was actually enjoying all of them to the fullest.

Jewel had been sent to a spa many times in her marriage. Although Leanne and later Muriel were amazingly skilled makeup artists, sending Jewel out in town on occasion was an expected part of her life as a 'married noble woman'.

Besides giving Leanne or Muriel a rest; sending Jewel out to be seen by other women and members of the general public had its own agenda. Initially, it was to humiliate her. But once Jewel was accustomed to these occasional trips, it was to acclimate to them. To get her used to the fact that she was a feminized male at her husband's insistence and that was to remain consistent and unchanged.

Jewel eventually started to enjoy the spa days. The foot bath, the seaweed wrap, the full body massage. Usually handcuffed or ankle shackled, or some other method of restraint of course; it wouldn't do to have the male bride attempt an escape again, would it?

After they broke her will Jewels enjoyment of her spa trips were tempered with the knowledge of why she was being pampered...it wasn't for her enjoyment or for her sanity, rather it was always to prepare her for her husband's enjoyment and pleasure...never her own.

Jewel emitted a soft sigh of satisfaction as she relaxed and let the staff pamper her. After years of suffering, she deserved this...she had earned this!

"This feels wonderful." Jewel praised the technician for her service and expertise. What was her name again?

"Thank you my lady, doesn't it though?"

Jewel sighed again.

"You know, I've also been serving Baroness Marcia Vargos as well. She makes a very pretty man, but she cannot pass in public as you do. She still struggles with her new life and elevated position."

Jewel stiffened slightly as the relaxed feelings evaporated a bit. How did she make me, Jewel wondered?

"I suspect she doesn't appreciate your skills." Jewel answered noncommittally.

"Well, her husband and Leanne do." The nail technician smiled proudly as she gossiped.

"Leanne?" Jewel asked, curious.

"Yes, Leanne is Lady Vargos' governess and chaperone and oversees her deportment. Do you know Leanne?"

"Yes...I do."

"Oh wow. That is so cool. This is my first time working with her but her reputation is amazing. I hear she is the only one who has helped all the arranged male brides adapt and accept their new station in life."

"I know."

"Did she help you too?"

Tatiana...the nail technician's name is Tatiana, Jewel recalled.

"Yes. She did." Jewel answered politely, her general good humor slowly evaporating. She was saved from further conversation with Tatiana when the lead esthetician approached. Jewel struggled only a bit with this ones name; Melody.

"Lady Delacroix, I have the information you requested. If it's convenient we can discuss it right now."

Jewel was grateful for the interruption. "Yes, please..."

"You do have a small number of new hair growths on your legs, back and, umm...pubic area. This is to be expected. Your original laser hair removal was more than six years ago and as a young...ahh...woman, this is new growth that can be eliminated with retreatment of the affected areas with laser again."

"If you would like I can have this added to today's service. We posses the newest and most advanced laser hair removal system available and can guarantee elimination of this unwanted problem."

"That will be fine. Will we need to reschedule the seaweed wrap?"

"No, not at all. Our system has such an advance targeting system. It only applies laser light at the individual follicles rather than over a broad area, so there is zero recovery time. You can transition directly to the skin care treatments immediately after."

"Wonderful. Please make it so."

"And we are done with your nails. The color has cured and hardened." Tatiana chimed in.

"Then if you will follow me, the laser technician is ready for you now."

Jewel followed Melody to another room and was directed to remove her salon robe and lay flat upon a table. What must be the laser light emitter was mounted to an articulated arm, much like a hospital or dentists exam light over the table. Jewel noted how heavy and robust the light looked. Jewel had been naked under her robe as was the custom for all other salon patrons as well. She doffed her robe and handed it to Melody to hang up as she lay face down upon the treatment table.

Unlike the attractive women elsewhere working in the salon the laser hair removal technician was a rather heavy set and frumpy older woman who seemed pleasant enough at first, if not as talkative as the other salon technicians. Presumably laser hair removal service didn't require much gossip and small talk.

The service started out well enough with the technician operating the laser upon Jewel's back, bottom, and legs. But her demeanor changed when she directed Jewel to roll over to treat her front side and pubic area. Jewel knew it wasn't her imagination when it seemed that the technician was scowling when she noticed Jewel's penis and testicles.

"Oh god, you're one of those." She muttered.

"Excuse me?" Jewel asked, surprised.

"Someone should have told me you are one of 'those'. How was I supposed to know? You're not wearing your collar."

Jewel was becoming annoyed. As a noble she had found out that technically she didn't need to wear one and had been enjoying the fact of not declaring it to the world.

"I am not required to wear one. As a noble I am exempt. How could you not know who I am? I'm a regular customer of this salon." Jewel snarked.

"Not in here with me." The frumpy woman grumbled. "I guess it's ok though, it's all so small that it's not an inconvenience for me I guess, hardly worth mentioning."

Jewel flared with anger. She knew her cock wasn't huge or thick, but 6&1/2 inches long was still above average in size.

"Do you comment on women's vaginas when you treat them?" she hissed.

"What? No." The technician seemed surprised by Jewel's angry tone.

"Then what makes you think that it is ok to criticize me that way?"

"I didn't mean..."

"You mean you didn't think!" Jewel interrupted angrily.

Jewel had waited a long time for the privilege of publicly chastising someone who teased her or mistreated her. She wasn't a slave to Count Delacroix anymore and she knew she had the right to stand up for herself!

"I am Lady Jewel Veronica Delacroix of the House Delacroix and I will not be treated with such...contempt from a commoner!" Jewel spat.

The technician seemed surprised at Jewel's outburst, and even a bit fearful

"I'm so sorry...milady, I didn't mean to offend. What I said was thoughtless. I'm sorry."

Jewel glared at the technician for a moment before nodding her acceptance of her apology. The technician resumed the laser treatments and finished quietly without another word. After a few minutes more the treatment was completed and the frumpy technician indicated she was done. Jewel rose from the table and put her robe back on.

She had waited for so long to be able to defend herself against this type of behavior but for some reason she still felt...wrong...for doing so.

Jewel recovered her composure quickly and other than a brief mention to the salon owner she was willing to overlook the incident and continue with her spa day.

Word got around as the rest of her appointment went easily, if with a bit less conversation than normal, her seaweed wrap and steam bath was also notably free of idle conversation.

Her treatments continued with a white wine enema, and then after a gently scrub to remove and residual oil and seaweed; Jewel made her way to her final treatments, hair styling and a simple makeover, where she promptly fell asleep in the styling chair.