Jewel Ascending Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, Jean Claude Montague Delacroix the Fourth, being of sound mind and body, do hereby declare and affirm that this is my last will and testament..."

All in all it only took about 15 minutes.

Jewel was stewing in anger. She was furious at the conditions imposed upon her.

Guy did his best to mollify her anger and explain the unique conditions she was subjected to.

"Your arranged marriage was under the aegis of the 18th century laws and customs; rights, responsibilities, customs, norms and privileges of Allegorian culture" he began.

"Under those customs and laws you should have been custodian of only 1/3 of your husband's wealth. It would be for your use to support you in your dotage. Once you died it would then revert back to his estate and his other heirs, which should have been his son, Jean Claude Delacroix the Fifth."

"But since my stepson is also dead from the same car crash that claimed my husband I now inherit it all, right?" Jewel interrupted.

"Well, yes, but there is one other condition that applies. You are what were once known as 'a woman of independent means'. That means you have custody of your husband's wealth, but as an arranged marriage bride that money would then become the property of your new husband should you ever remarry."

"I see." Jewel seethed at the thought. "And the codicil that says I must remain as a cross-dressed wife?"

"Your husband arranged it so that you would lose everything if you chose to revert to your male identity and presentation. There was no such thing as same sex marriage back when these laws and customs were more...er...commonly enforced. Therefore your husband has arranged it so that you must be his widow to qualify to receive your inheritance. He arranged it so that included your presentation and appearance."

"That bastard." Jewel mumbled under her breath.

"Sorry, didn't catch that." Guy said.

"Nothing. Nothing at all, really...I guess I have a lot to think about then. My dead husband manages to resurrect these laws for his own purpose and now I'm stuck with them. The dead hand of Count Delacroix is given precedent over the will of the living." Jewel hissed angrily.

Guy Manbrough seemed concerned. Jewel noticed this and decided to let it go for now. It wasn't Guy's fault after all.

"Thank you Mr. Manbrough, you have been of invaluable service."

"We shall endeavor to remain so, My Lady." Guy shook her hand and escorted her away.

**

Despite the previous day's troublesome news, the next morning was nearly a repeat of the previous day as Jewel again woke up with more energy than she could ever remember.

After breakfast in bed and a brief of her schedule for the day with Dianne Jewel slipped out of the sheets and dropped her nightie to the floor. Black again, like the previous day. She was irked that she would have to wear black for one full year per custom. She was irked again to realize that it actually bothered her that she cared about what color her clothes were.

She decided to take a shower instead of a bath today. She considered playing with her breasts again but decided against it. There was too much to do today. She could always play with them later, at bedtime maybe.

She entered her shower she made sure to shut the door to her bathroom this time. She balanced the hot and cold water first to get the perfect temperature before entering and then looked around one more time to be sure she was alone.

Jewel actually felt guilty about what she was going to do next.

As the warm water cascaded over her nude feminine form Jewel reached for the nozzle and probe of "The Enemizer".

Jewel was conditioned to adhere to her routines. Despite not having any reason to do so when her husband was in a coma, lingering from the injuries sustained during his crash, or now after his death, Jewel still kept her anus clean with her mandatory daily enema.

Originally during the first two years of her enslavement Leanne had made her use a traditional enema bag and nozzle, usually with warm water and a special soap to clean and evacuate her anus and colon. A bag that was still stored in a cabinet somewhere in her private bath. When Muriel took over after Jewel was recalled from boarding school a new fixture had been installed into her private bath.

"The Enemizer"; a purpose built, high end, automatic enema system.

Boasting an automatic temperature control system, water pressure sensor, water filtration, water sterilization and an adjustable probe nozzle with an automated adjustable retention ring, "The Enemizer" was the latest word in high end anal douching.

Jewel hadn't hated it any more or less than traditional enemas. That she was made to have them in order to be clean for her husband was enough to draw her ire. A few days ago as she was reaching for the nozzle she slipped and accidentally bumped the display panel. It was then she discovered that "The Enemizer" had more than one setting.

She read the display and noted that she had always used the default setting labeled "Fill and Hold" which would fill her ass with warm water and hold it there for a specified amount of time.

Her eyes read with surprise the complete list of alternate settings; "Gentle Rinse", "Gentle Flush", "Swirl", "Power Rinse, "Power Flush", "Purge" and "Blast" among them but only the one labeled "Massage" caught her attention and interest.

Jewel let her curiosity decide for her as with nervous hands she selected the "massage" setting on the touch screen.

Jewel touched the start button and made sure that the timer was still set for 5 minutes. She watched to make sure that the chrome colored nozzle self lubricated and then gently placed the tip against her anus and slowly pushed it fully into her rectum.

Jewel gasped softly as the automated retention ring at the base of the probe sensed insertion and expanded outward against the walls of her colon until they were large enough that the probe would not be accidentally expelled by her sphincter. Even after all this time the expansion of the retention ring inside her was still uncomfortable.

Jewel let go of the probe and lowered herself to her knees. She assumed the proper posture to ensure the warm enema water could reach and clean every recess inside her. She placed her hands onto the warm tile floor for balance. She arched her back downward and pushed her buttocks up as much as possible to allow the water to fill every internal recess...just as she was expected to do.

She then heard the sound of a pump start as water flowed from the wall unit through the tubing into the probe and pure filtered sterile water at precisely the right temperature filled up her colon. Jewel was a bit nervous as she wondered what the difference between the default setting and the massage setting would be. She took slow deep breaths as the filling sensation grew more and more uncomfortable before the automatic pressure sensor stopped the flow.

Jewel took one more slow deep breath...and then the massage setting began its program.

The probe began a slow oscillation to stir the water inside her for gentle cleaning. The probed then began to vibrate...slowly at first...and then with increasing frequency over time...and as the probed vibrated and oscillated it did one more thing; Jewel could feel the probe of "the Enemizer" as it gently, sensitively, massaged inside her.

Jewel stilled her thoughts, relaxed her body and let the stimulation build inside her.

With the buildup of pressure and the gentle vibrating acceleration of the probe Jewel experienced a burgeoning sense of pleasure. The noise of the rushing water from her shower drowned out the noise she was making as she gasped for air and her breathing became more labored.

Jewel shivered from the snowballing sensation of pleasure as "The Enemizer" massage program ran its course, cleaning her insides, stimulating and massaging the inside of her ass and the surging fervor and soaring excitement building to a crescendo.

Her breath now came in short sharp gasps as the pleasant sensation continued.

Jewel's penis was rock hard within the first minute and by the third minute of the cycle the pleasure had overwhelmed her. Her small six inch penis erupted and emitted her single small rope of semen, spewing her seed futilely upon the warm wet shower tile floor.

Jewel let the sense of pleasure and joy slowly slip away as the program ran its course and with a soft "ding" the enema machine indicated completion of the five minute cycle. As the probe stopped and the internal automatic retention ring contracted and narrowed to within the probe diameter, Jewel stayed on her knees, positioned herself over the large shower drain and pulled the probe from her ass.

She glanced only briefly as the mostly clear to light brown water with few solids rushed from her bowels, and incidentally washed away the last of her spent seed in the process, and flowed down the drain.

Flushed with the afterglow of orgasmic pleasure Jewel stood, rinsed the probe end clean and then selected massage setting and start once again. One more cleanse should be enough to ensure her backside was clean and ready.

She had no intention of having sex with anyone but routines are routines.

Five minutes later, flushed again with orgasmic rapture, she returned the probe to its mount and pressed the self cleaning cycle on "The Enemizer" before turning her attention to gently exfoliating her skin and then to shampoo and condition her hair.

**

"Good Evening Lady Delacroix, I am Dewayne White, Chief Financial Officer of Smith Financial; Allegorian Office. It is my pleasure to finally meet you."

Jewel shook hands politely as expected of a lady of her social class and standing. Wearing a solid black knee length pencil skirt and matching fitted solid black blazer with a pure white blouse, black opaque thigh highs again and black 4" stiletto heels she had again dressed professionally yet still within the protocol expected for a grieving widow.

She tilted her head back and gazed up at the man standing before her.

At 5 foot 9 inches... 6 foot 1 in her four inch heels, Jewel was of average height for an Allegorian noble woman. But Dewayne White stood easily at 6 foot 5 inches tall. Wearing an immaculately tailored dark blue double breasted business suit, white pinstriped button down shirt and a red patterned power tie, Dewayne exuded confidence and intelligence.

Despite his name he was actually a black man with ruggedly handsome features. Jewel noted his square jaw and forthright expression. His facial symmetry was perfect and she couldn't help but think of him as handsome. His hair was cropped short against his scalp.

She could tell from his build that he was heavily muscled. He probably weighed upwards of 240 pounds but she could also tell from his tailored suit that he probably only had a body fat percentage measured in the low teens. His biceps had bulged when he took her hand although he exerted no pressure. She assumed he was in his early forties at the most.

Dewayne gestured for her to take a seat as he sat before her on the edge of his desk. Jewel noted the large bulge from his crotch. From her seated position it was at eye level.

"Let me first express my sympathy and condolences to you upon the loss of your husband. Count Delacroix was a great man and a true patriot and noble of Allegoria. He will be missed."

"Thank you for your kind words." Jewel ended simply. She really had nothing more to say.

Dewayne seemed momentarily surprised by her brief statement but recovered quickly.

"In fact, it was you and your husband's example that inspired me to follow my own desires."

"Oh? How so?"

"Your arranged marriage was an inspiration for me. It let me realize that if there was something I wanted that I couldn't just wait for things to happen. I had to go out and make it happen."

"Oh?"

Dewayne was striving to make a personal connection. Personal connections were good for business after all.

"Yes. In fact your husband encouraged me in my efforts to obtain a male bride for myself."

"He did?" Jewel was stunned by the direction the conversation had taken.

Dewayne picked up a portrait from his desk and presented it to Jewel.

Jewel studied the wedding portrait. It showed Dewayne in a wedding suit and a young, white, beautiful bride in a white wedding gown beside him. Upon closer scrutiny she noticed the bride's smile seemed...forced. Her smile didn't reach to her eyes. She also thought she could detect a hint of confusion and...fear, in the bride's expression.

Oh dear. Jewel thought.

"What a lovely photo. An arranged marriage you say?"

Dewayne beamed and nodded affirmatively.

"A male bride you say?" Jewel ventured. It was impossible to tell from the photo.

Dewayne nodded again.

"I would love to meet her someday." Jewel said. She had never met anyone else in her situation. She suspected that her husband actively prevented it.

"I will let her know and make the arrangements. I look forward to continuing and building upon our families friendship with yours." Dewayne smiled happily. Count Delacroix had promised that he would support his bid to a baronetcy. With his death, if his wife would now continue that support...

"Of course, but perhaps for now we should return to discussing business." Jewel changed subjects. She needed to stay focused, despite her eagerness to talk to anyone else who might understand her condition.

Well, her former condition.

"Of course," Dewayne took the portrait and returned it to his desk. "To business..."

"Your husband's attorneys have informed us that with the death of his son and with his daughter happily married to another noble family you are now the sole heir to his fortune."

Jewel sat across from Dewayne as her anticipation grew. She knew her husband was rich, but she had no idea how wealthy he really was. She did her best to feign disinterest as a bored widow should but her anticipation was slowly killing her. She was glad the black veil she wore would help to conceal any emotions that managed to express themselves.

"Yes. My attorney's have also informed me as well."

"I want to extend my personal offer of assistance in managing his wealth for you. We pride ourselves of our stellar reputation of Smith Financial and our office here in Allegoria and in particular our service to the nobility from which our countries stability and prosperity flow."

"I was personally involved in managing many of Count Delacroix's personal and business accounts and am absolutely certain that I will continue to serve you in our future partnership."

"Thank you. I look forward to working with you as I assume control of my fortune." Jewel replied.

Dewayne seemed surprised again. His body language changed as he shifted slightly and leaned forward.

"You want to take control of...the accounts?"

"Yes. My husband often asked my opinions of these things during our marriage" Jewel lied, "and although I never thought that I would be in this position as widow, I need to have a more detailed understanding if I am to properly manage my financial affairs."

"What sort of information will you need?" Dewayne asked. His expression now seemed to be less consoling and more calculating.

"I shall require access to all his accounts, his books, ledgers, past transactions and future plans he discussed with you and a complete portfolio of all his investments." Jewel stated bluntly. Even her mellifluous contralto voice perfectly expressed her seriousness.

"I thought you said you were already involved in all his business affairs." Dewayne probed.

"It's a far cry from offering general advice and counsel to actually being immersed in the details my husband handled on a daily basis." Jewel allowed.

Jewel Lied. But at least she felt bad about lying. Her husband had never discussed business or investing with her but she would not allow Dewayne White to know that. She wanted details and data and she wasn't about to let anyone just 'handle' her accounts for her.

Jewel had enough of being 'handled' by Jean Claude. She was through being controlled. According to the attorneys it was her wealth now. She would make the decisions from now on.

"And now since my husband's death, I must pay attention to those details and educate myself on the minutia of my business dealings."

Dewayne actually seemed simultaneously impressed and concerned.

"Yes, It is a pity men don't share more of these details with their wives. We tend to die sooner after all and often leave our women in the lurch, so to speak, when it comes to how they are to be supported after our deaths."

"Yes, a pity." Jewel agreed.

"In that case, let me set up a series of appointments over the next few days"

Next few days? Jewel wondered. How vast was her fortune?

"By the end of the week then just maybe you may have a full enough grasp of your financial data and wealth to begin managing your accounts, with our help I hope."

"Of course Mr. White; if my husband chose Smith Financial then I have no reason to doubt his trust or your abilities." Jewel smiled sweetly.

**

Three weeks later...

Jewel set aside the documents she had been reviewing, stood up, and stretched her sore muscles. She had been reviewing documents for over an hour now. A glance at the clock was hardly necessary as she knew that her staff would have tea and biscuits delivered shortly.

Jewel had taken over her husband's private study. The office like space that sat opposite the library and down the hall from her salon was perfect for reviewing her financial data. She worked tirelessly, stopping only for meals delivered to her and for her daily workouts with her personal trainer in order to devote as much time as possible to learning everything she could about her financial empire.

Routines bring order and light out of chaos and darkness. Routines bring efficiency, routines bring...sanity...

Jewel dipped her head slightly. "Sanity?" What a weird thought. She'd have to remember to bring that up during her next appointment with her therapist.

She noted the time as the door opened and a household maid wheeled in a cart. Her tea and biscuits were delivered at 9 o'clock, precisely.

She stood up from behind her husbands...no...from behind HER desk and moved to take a seat at another table. She left all the windows open on her Holographic Analytics Lattice computer with 9000 peta-byte memory processor. Multiple windows left open as financial forms, terms and definitions, market models and predictions and other algorithms worked their way through the data.

She saw that the end was in sight. By tonight she will have finished her review of all her accounts.

Routines make her household run like clockwork.

Jewel found her mind remarkably clear and focused. It was so GOOD to be occupied with things that matter. She had seized with fascination upon the arcane world of international finance and investing. She felt so good to occupy her thoughts with something other than fashion or beauty or charity events or gossip.

Jewel's duty as mistress of the Delacroix household hadn't changed with the death of her husband, rather they increased.

As head of the household she was still expected to make her tours of the house and gardens and perform inspections of the staff and their work. The only difference was that now her decisions were final. She didn't have Muriel running everything through her husband first for his approval.

But not only was she expected to keep to the routines of her life prior to her husband's death, she was also required to attend to the details of his finances.

Her finances now...she smiled at the thought.

She directed the maid to bring the cart out to the patio overlooking the manor gardens. The weather was perfect and she could use a short break to clear her head. She would take a walk through her gardens after her tea and note the progress her gardening staff was making.