Jewel Ascending Ch. 09

Story Info
Enjoying married life, exploring options, suspicions develop.
7.1k words
4.72
3.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel and Donna were getting ready for a formal social dinner. As newly married Jewel was keeping to the tradition of formal introductions of her new female husband. Once their month long honeymoon vacation was complete there were numerous invitations from many of her peers. A formal dinner at another noble's residence was yet another opportunity.

As Jewel was getting dressed she was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder.

"Jewel?" Donna asked.

Jewel turned to see Donna, wearing only her lace bra and panties, and holding up something Jewel hadn't seen in a long time.

"Where did this come from?" Donna asked as she showed Jewel her Minnesota Vikings cheerleader outfit.

Jewel's memory was immediately transported back to the day that her husband had made her wear the scanty outfit in a successful bid to embarrass and humiliate her and her father.

"Where did you find that?" Jewel asked.

"I was going through the skirts and tops and found it hanging up." Donna answered. "This is cute. When did you ever wear this?"

Jewel related to Donna what had transpired that horrible day. Being dressed up as a cheerleader, her father's unusual behavior, and Jean Claude's monologue revealing why it was he chose her as his feminized male bride.

"Oh...wow...that's terrible." She put the outfit down on a table and gave Jewel a warm hug.

"I really hated it when he made fun of me. Later he called me his tight end and wide receiver in mockery of the positions I played in high school." Jewel sniffled a bit but was comforted by Donnas embrace.

But surprisingly she now blushed in pleasure and embarrassment as Donna complimented her with her gentle teasing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I just thought it was so cute and wanted to see you in it. I've been anticipating this all day. I found it earlier and wanted to surprise you with it when I asked."

Jewel felt sad.

"It's ok" she said as she withdrew from the hug "It's not your fault that my husband was such a cad."

"Oh...ok...maybe some other time then." Donna said although Jewel could detect the disappointment in her tone. "Although from what I hear about him that's not the c-word I would have chosen."

Jewel giggled and suddenly felt better. She couldn't stand to see Donna disappointed like that. Beauty is meant to be appreciated after all. Jewel decided that it was ok to embrace girly things and embrace her willingness to be a girl to please her.

"Sure, some other time then." Jewel actually hoped Donna would forget about it entirely and let it go.

**

"But I really want to see you in this." Donna pleaded.

Jewel sighed. It had been two weeks. She knew she was going to give in eventually. She really did enjoy her ability to keep Donna happy with simple things like letting her choose her outfits but she really hoped to never wear that particular outfit again.

After discovering the cheerleader outfit Donna had tried again last week to convince Jewel to wear it for her. Jewel hoped that showing Donna pictures would be enough.

Instead, seeing the pictures of Jewel in her Vikings Cheerleader costume and then seeing her yearbook photos from the powder puff football game where Jules dressed up as a cheerleader to support the girls charity football game, Donna had been insistent and relentless as she strove to talk Jewel into wearing her Viking's Cheerleader outfit for her.

As Jewel reluctantly succumbed to the pressure she did insist on one concession.

"Fine, but if you want me to wear that for you when the game is on then you have to wear one too!"

Donna practically squealed with glee. Jewel merely sighed again and finally gave in to a small smile forming on her lips. She would dress up for Donna, but this time she would have Donna similarly attired to ogle as well.

**

The night of the game Jewel had Muriel do their make-up. Both Jewel and Donna were made over in gold and purple cosmetics that dramatically altered their appearance to become sexy sensuous cheerleaders.

Muriel for her part enjoyed her work "twinning" them. It was easy as she also had a photograph Leanne had taken of Jewel from the first time she dressed up as a Vikings Cheerleader.

After they were done and had departed Jewel's master bath, Muriel cleaned up the cosmetics station, counter, and salon chair. She noted that Dianne had walked in behind her and did not look thrilled.

"What's wrong?" Muriel asked.

Dianne hesitated a moment as if to gather her thoughts before giving voice to her concerns.

"I am...actually disappointed...that Countess Delacroix has married a woman. Taking a female lover as wife as a feminized male bride and widow is inappropriate." Dianne huffed.

"Oh, and who would you rather see her marry?"

"I feel that Lady Delacroix should have married Kyle Oldsworth. Jewel is a feminized male bride. As such she is meant to be seen in the company of a masculine man."

"I'm sure we all have our opinions, but she has made her choice. It's not our place to judge anyway." Muriel replied. She wasn't sure Kyle could be considered 'masculine'.

"I suppose..." Diane trailed off. Her job as Lady Jewel Delacroix's personal assistant and social media handler would be easier if she would have consented to date and marry another man. Lesbian couples were actually rather passé right now, and her social media followers overwhelmingly viewed Lady Delacroix, a forcibly feminized male bride as not just any other woman, but as a delightful semi-exotic celebrity. The novelty of her situation had not worn off even though there were now 6 others just like her in the country.

Her social media posts were still trending but not for the reasons Dianne had hoped. All talk of Kyle and Jewel had been replaced with blowback from the romance watchers. Feedback posts now consisted of "Where's Kyle?" and "Who is she?"

Dianne secretly hoped that Lady Delacroix's marriage to Donna Hancock would fail and end in divorce. Given the opportunity she would see that when Jewel remarried it would be someone more appropriate. After all, she had responsibilities and obligations to maintain.

**

Jewel made sure that the kitchen staff had prepared all the same delicacies for this game as they had previously when her father had attended with Jean Claude. Although this time smaller portions as only Jewel and Donna would be watching and Jewel had told the kitchen and housekeeping staff not to worry about serving or cleanup until the next day.

While Donna seemed interested at first, after the first few minutes of the first quarter, and after opening the first bottle of wine, Jewel and Donna ended up spending more time talking to each other and becoming intimate than actually watching the game.

It had been fun of course. Donna was new to American Football and more familiar with what Jewel would call soccer. All thought of sports vanished when Donna leaned over to kiss her.

Jewel basked in the warmth of Donnas kiss and was momentarily lost in bliss even after Donna pulled away. Jewel opened her eyes to see that Donna was watching her and smiling following their kiss.

Jewel liked it when Donna was the one to initiate private and public displays of affection. In many ways Jewel was still unsure of herself and had no clue as to how to act 'normally' around Donna as her wife.

Jewel admired her husband. When ever Jewel was alone and thinking about her former headmistress, if her cock wasn't tucked away, she would get hard. Even on hormones and despite them she still felt arousal by Donnas' nearness, her very presence and by her effect on her.

"Do you remember what I asked you on our honeymoon cruise?" Donna asked coyly.

Jewel remembered what Donna had said as clearly as if it had happened yesterday. She certainly talked about often enough. Despite that she felt as if she had blacked out slightly from her orgasm and entered into some sort of submissive puppet mind state.

Jewel knew that Donna, her female husband, wanted to fuck her with a strap-on.

The thought of being pegged by Donna made Jewel's penis harden.

Jewel was torn between two conflicting emotions. On the one hand she hated being sodomized. Her former husband would pound her with his 10 inch cock and never showed any concern for her well being while he did it.

But her memories warred with her desire to be a good male bride for her new female husband. It was so simple and so much easier to let Donna lead. She made it easy to submit.

Donna would never hurt her, would she?

Jewel's contemplation was confirmed when Donna held out a box. She opened the box to reveal a pink dildo affixed to a black harness. Jewel gasped at the realization that she was willing to let Donna peg her to make her happy. Jewel hoped that the smaller pink dildo would not hurt as much as the 10 inch monster her deceased husband used to wield.

"I hope you're not expecting a blow job on this thing." Jewel giggled.

"No, of course not!" Donna exclaimed.

"Fellatio Sucks!!!" Jewel shouted. She then giggled, feeling tipsy from too much wine.

Donna was momentarily stunned by Jewel's statement before she too burst into laughter.

"It's not all bad, but I think you know what I really plan to do. Are you sure you are ok with this?"

Jewel nodded yes, her long brunette ponytail flipping as she did.

Seeing Jewel's nod of assent Donna chirped with glee and practically tore off her mini cheer skirt as she strapped on the harness of the strap on dildo around her waist and thighs.

Jewel, still seated on the couch, was now eye level with the approximately 7 inch pink silicon strap on penis. There was a momentary miffed feeling as she realized that the dildo was actually somewhat larger than her own 6&1/2 inch penis.

Donna sat down again next to Jewel and drew her head close as she pressed another warm, wet, firm kiss to her lips. Donna guided Jewel's hand to her strap on dildo and bid her stroke it in her hand. Jewel noted that she had coated it with lube so her hand slid easily up and down the prosthetic penis, from base to tip as she slowly stroked the faux cock and covered it evenly with the lube.

Donna stood up and pulled Jewel up with her, still maintaining her kiss as Donnas' hands caress Jewel's hips, waist, and breasts, and then put her hand behind Jewels head to continue their kiss.

God! Making out with Donna was really firing her libido. Her small penis was now hard and tenting her panties and her Viking's Team Pleated Cheer mini-skirt. Jewel really wanted to give Donna her penis and let Donna ride her as she loved, but Donna was clearly still focused on her original goal.

After god knows how long Donna broke from the kiss and stared deeply into Jewels eyes. Jewel stared back and for her part was so overcome with lust she was ready...and willing...to do anything for Donna.

Donna pulled Jewel down the couch until her ass was at the edge of the seat cushion. She sensually reached up under Jewel's mini skirt to slip her thumbs under the hem of Jewel's team logo panties. Donna gently pulled down Jewel's panties until they were past her thighs and dropped freely down to her purple and gold go-go high heel boots. Jewel stepped free from her panties as Donna pushed her knees apart, and knelt in front of the couch between Jewel's legs.

Donna lifted up Jewel's mini skirt over her waist, exposing her firm womanly bottom and narrow waist. With a slow wet slippery motion Jewel felt the tip of the pink strap on dildo slide against her asshole. Jewel involuntarily clenched her ass and shivered simultaneously in anticipated pleasure.

Donna carefully aligned the tip of her faux cock with Jewel's anal star and held it firmly against her barrier. Despite her clenching and a momentary feeling of panic Jewel's body betrayed her readiness to please her female wife and her ass relaxed automatically.

The momentary lapse was all it took and the head of Donnas' strap on dildo slipped past Jewel's lax defenses.

Oh my god! She's doing it. She is fucking me! She is actually fucking me!

Something deep inside Jewels ass responded to the thrusting stimulation. The dildo made contact again and again with...something...and it felt incredible.

Ah...Ah...Ah...oh god...Oh God...this feels...GOD...wonderful...

Donna gently thrust her strap on into Jewels ass in an easy gentle motion. She soon found a rhythm that appeared to generate the most pleasure in Jewel.

Ah...uuhh...uh...ah...mmm...

She's fucking me...Donna is...my husband is fucking me!

Jewel looked up to Donnas' face and stared awe-struck into Donnas' eyes as Donna thrust her strap on over and over again into Jewel's ass.

Jewel's legs seemed to lift on their own accord as she attempted to wrap her legs behind Donnas' waist or bottom and hold her close and deep inside her. Jewel's hips began to move and rotate on their own accord as she simultaneously fought against and embraced the fullness of penetration that slowly worked inside her and drove her relentlessly toward her impending orgasm.

This must be what it feels like to be overcome by lust, love, and emotion. Her body moved as if on auto-pilot, in complete disregard to the nervousness and trepidation she felt at consenting to being pegged. The doubts that had occupied...nay, dominated her conscious thoughts were swept away by the tidal wave of pleasure that came crashing down upon her and through every fiber of her being. Jewel's penis blew it's small load of cum onto her own tummy, sperm pooling into her navel.

Jewel and Donna never finished watching the game. They made love multiple times during the next few hours and eventually fell asleep, their naked bodies entwined on the couch.

**

The maid entered the sitting parlor and noted that the television set was still on, displaying some sort of sporting news program from America.

The maid made a soft "tsk tsk" sound as she picked up discarded clothing items from the floor. Tops...skirts...go-go boots...as she made her way through the room she turned past the end of the couch and came to an abrupt halt.

She slapped her hand against her mouth in surprise to stifle the gasp of surprise from escaping her lips. She looked and was stunned to see that Lady Jewel Delacroix and Count Donna Delacroix lay in a nude embrace, asleep, upon the sofa.

Lady...uh...Count Donna Delacroix lay upon her back and her head was resting on a pillow. Lady Jewel was resting her head upon Count Donna Delacroix's bosom, and had a satisfied smile upon her face, apparently dreaming happily.

Count Donna had one arm over her face and the other arm protectively cradling Lady Jewel. Lady Jewel laid on her side, cuddled up next to Count Donna, one leg over hers.

The maid noted the clothing that she had picked up that was scattered throughout the room, apparently tossed aside at random must be their cheerleader uniforms they had worn the previous evening to watch the 'American football' game.

The maid finally noticed the faint yet unmistakable smell of sex and fine wine that lingered in the air.

The maid carefully backed away with her bundle of clothes and shut the door. The maid was overcome by the urge to laugh and giggled uncontrollably, attracting the attention of another maid from a nearby room. She'd give them another hour before coming back and knocking, loudly. Meanwhile, she had some gossip to share.

**

Donna had been red with embarrassment as she and Jewel had walked nearly naked, wearing only their panties and Vikings Team Thigh High stockings, back to the master bedroom to shower.

Jewel had smirked sympathetically at Donnas' plight. She wasn't used to the games that her husband used to play with her to embarrass and humiliate her. Walking nude inside her own home visible only to her staff didn't even really register anymore.

Her constant exposure to humiliating experiences and her hypnotherapy sessions had driven away most of her care in this regard. Still, it wasn't fair to Donna Jewel considered having a word with the housekeeping staff. Maybe not though, never let anyone know what they did had any effect. A survival lesson Jewel had taken to heart.

Jewel did wonder about her orgasms she experienced while she was being pegged by Donna. They were every bit as intense and earth shattering as the two orgasms she endured from Jean Claude.

Jewel suddenly was overcome with guilt at the thought of comparing Donna to Jean Claude. But the feeling of pleasure and confusion remained. Her orgasms from being pegged were even more intense than the orgasms she felt when she made love to Donna with her own cock.

She worried if that meant anything.

**

After showering Jewel and Donna changed into their Yoga outfits. Donna chose the more modest v-neck tank top and yoga pants while Jewel went with her usual sports bra and booty short yoga shorts.

Originally Jewel had worn more modest athletic attire but again, her conditioning and training at the hands of her chaperones...disciplinarians really, had slowly progressed into more and more revealing attire.

First there was the Yoga pants and woman's athletic t-shirt. Then Yoga pants and a cami top. After her breast augmentation her outfits transitioned into knee length yoga pants and a sports bra. In the end it became the sports bra and yoga booty shorts like she wore now.

Her husband, Jean Claude had insisted she wear more revealing athletic attire as he would occasionally stop by to watch as Jewel worked out. Now only Jewel's swim bikini would put more of her flesh on display than what she now wore.

The same could be said of her swim suits as her original one piece became a two piece, then a full bikini, and eventually the thong style bikini bottom suit she most recently wore.

Jewel's therapist had even informed her that her attire became more and more...revealing as her figure transformed inexorably from gangly androgynous to feminine.

Jewel was eager to work out today. She had a surprise for Donna. Dianne had finally found and rehired her original personal trainer. Jewel held Donnas' hand as they walked into the home gym that was part of the manor's daylight basement and Jewel finally introduced her new female husband to her long time personal trainer.

"Count Donna Delacroix-Hancock, the best personal trainer ever; Melody Abigail Tonin."

**

After their workout Jewel and Donna were taking a shower together in Jewels master bath. Her shower was big enough for three so space was not a problem. As they showered after their hot flow yoga session Jewel was telling Donna more about her former husbands plans for her.

Somehow she got onto the subject of how he was considering her for the human trials of a new retrovirus that would rewrite the Y chromosome into an X chromosome and convert her DNA from male to female. How her body would then have slowly morphed from male to female as female cells replaced her male cells.

"All thanks to the miracle of modern western medicine." Jewel finished telling Donna her story of how her husband intended to transform her in order for her to be able to produce another heir.

Now that his only son was dead in the same racing accident that had claimed her husband she was the only one who could produce and raise an heir to receive the Delacroix fortune after her death.

Donnas' reaction was not what she had expected. She seemed interested in the idea.

"Seriously though, if you did this then we could raise this child to not be anything like his biological father." Donna reasoned.

"You mean his sperm donor" Jewel grumbled emphatically "And I can't believe that you would even consider this an option."

"It's certainly new and unusual, but you have to admit it's worth considering. You wouldn't want your estate to go to the crown would you?"

Jewel had to admit Donna was right. She didn't want that either...but to actually become pregnant and bear a child. Jewel mentally screamed in anger at the prospect that all her suffering as an arranged marriage forcibly feminized male bride hadn't actually ended with the death of her husband.