Jewel Ascending Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda seemed momentarily surprised, but obeyed professionally and made her exit.

Jewel knew what to do. At her next appointment she would make inquiries with her hypnotherapist. This seems like something she would know about.

**

Dr. Patricia Agonia studiously read the new manual she had authored for the social services division. Her text on Involuntary Feminization Protocols was cutting edge and inspired.

But now, all her work seemed for naught. The new nanobot technology from New York she and Dr. Inon were being sent to investigate and bring back to Allegoria for scientific evaluation threatened to make hypnosis obsolete.

Compared to the two year study she had been overseeing for the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department she had finally concluded, her hypnosis techniques that she had honed and perfected and been dedicated to as her life's work would be cast aside as obsolete when nanobots got their approval.

What she could do in two years, the nanobots could do in just two months.

Pat Agonia felt something akin to exasperation bordering on rage to learn that her life's work would be bypassed by new technology.

Still, she was smart enough to realize that she was now on the ground floor of implantation of the new conditioning protocols and that she would stand to gain considerable wealth from her involvement.

Considerable 'more' wealth, as with the money she had made from Jean Claude conditioning Lady Delacroix she was now very wealthy.

Patricia let the anger slip away. Progress waits for no woman and this new technology would invariably go main stream soon enough. Patricia was eager to compare the new tech to Lady Delacroix and the other test subjects conditioning and evaluate which technique was superior.

Though she felt she already knew the answer.