Jewel Ascending Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things. Just. Kept. Happening.

"I hope your teasing when you say that." Jewel grumbled.

"Of course I am." Donna laughed.

**

Given her wealth and status Jewel was disappointed that she could not avail herself of concierge medicine for today's purpose.

In this age of microminiaturization and advanced medical technology the obscenely wealthy would typically avail themselves of all the benefits that concierge medicine had to offer.

Why visit the doctor when the doctor could just as easily visit you. The advantages were obvious; greater privacy, more attentive physicians, nurses and medical staff and the comforts of ones own home.

Jewel's fully appointed in home sick room at Delacroix manor was testament to her wealth and prestige and her ability to receive premium care from the best doctors available.

But unfortunately, reproductive specialists still needed specialized equipment immediately on hand and so Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix, now in the company of her new female husband; Count Donna Hancock Delacroix, went to them.

Jewel and Donna breezed through the waiting room and were escorted straight away to the exam room to be greeted by the fertility specialist.

"Lady Delacroix, I am Dr. Rae Ovac, welcome...but where is your husband?"

The doctor had only glanced at Donna, assuming she was the countess's aide.

Jewel got a slight kick out of surprising this doctor...didn't she know already?

"My first husband passed away in a racing accident just over a year and a half ago. This is my new husband, Donna Hancock" Jewel smiled at the absurdity of it all as she made the introductions.

"Doctor Ovac." Donna replied formally and extended her hand.

The doctor seemed momentarily bewildered as he shook Ms. Hancock's hand.

"A woman to become a count; how surprising." Dr. Ovac confessed after a moment's hesitation.

"No more surprising than a male countess." Donna replied smoothly.

"No...quite right..." Jewel watched as Dr. Rae Ovac quickly composed herself and regained her bearing. She noticed the petite redhead was barely 5 feet tall wearing flats and was dressed in scrubs. Her delicate features, petite breasts and curves gave her an elfin like quality.

"Well, now that introductions are over; Lady Delacroix, the nurse will take your vitals and escort you to the labs and to radiology for imaging and after that to a private room to obtain the sample."

She turned to Donna "Count Delacroix, if you will come with me..."

"Shouldn't we remain together?" Donna asked

"It's alright darling," Jewel began "I'll be fine."

Jewel recalled the very few times that she was escorted to the doctors by her husband he was always entertained by the department head while she was attended to by the staff. Leanne would also wait with the department head when Jewel was being seen or treated.

"Very well, I'll just wait then." Donna sighed, resigned.

Donna followed the doctor to her office. It was exactly how she expected it to be...quite large and with one wall covered in medical textbooks...doctors and lawyers seemed to share their sense of decorating style.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Hancock. I must admit to being a bit surprised that the countess has remarried. You really don' hear of that happening from a widow of an arranged marriage. But as her betrothed I suppose that we must only discuss precisely what care it is that you seek for your wife."

"I suppose we should wait until Jewel is here to join us." Donna allowed.

The doctor seemed momentarily nonplussed.

"Of course, if that is your will, we can discuss this with her present, but as the betrothed husband of a bride that is subject to the arranged marriage customs and laws you must be aware that it is you who can determine what it is you want and make known what your expectations are and we can see to it that your desires are carried out."

Donna felt a curious wave of emotions ranging from consternation, shock, curiosity, and astonishment at such an unforeseen and unexpected revelation. She felt thunder-struck.

Was she now somehow in actual control of Jewel's medical care?

"Now I understand that you and your wife-to-be are seeking advice on having children."

"Yes, that's right." Donna allowed.

"And you want to know how your wife-to-be could be made to bear children?"

Donna was once again shocked at the direction this meeting was heading, but she felt it was best not to expose what she felt was her terrible lack of information bordering on ignorance.

"Yes, Jewel and I want to have children. We want to know if her feminization has hindered her ability to get me pregnant."

Now it was the doctors turn to blink; her placid porcelain features momentarily expressing her surprise.

"Oh...so...you want to bear the child...and not...uh...Lady Delacroix?"

"We are exploring all the options." Donna said noncommittally.

"Because there are medically proven methods for genetically male spouses to gestate and bear children...a male bride has more options than a genetic female these days." Dr, Ovac pressed.

"And my wife would be able to do this for me?" Donna already knew the answer. Jewel had already told her what it was her husband had intended for her prior to his death. Still, she felt so flustered discussing this openly with her wife's doctor that it sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Of course, that's why we are here today after all, yes?"

"Could you describe some of them please?" Donna felt a sense of queasiness and doom but her sense of curiosity overrode them.

"Well first off, we can take the donor egg and sperm and fertilize them in a lab. We implant the zygote into an artificial placenta like structure that we can attach to your male-wife's intestines. This requires electronic medical monitoring 24 hours a day until the baby is ready to be delivered surgically."

"A newer and more practical technique is to use a donor uterus and also implant the fertilized zygote into the womb. This allows for less intensive monitoring care as well as a better physical and emotional experience for the...um...mother..." Dr. Ovac elaborated.

"So, just to be clear, I don't necessarily have to be the one to bear our child, and I can make this decision for my wife, regardless of her feelings on the matter?" Donna asked with a sense of foreboding at the answer she suspected would come.

"Yes, of course, with your arranged wife having betrothed herself to you she has transferred her legal medical rights she inherited from her first husband after his death to you." The doctor smiled professionally as she related what she felt was the obvious information.

"And why stop at one?" Doctor Ovac smiled helpfully "Multiple births such as twins our triplets are often desired so that one need not experience the pain of childbirth a second time...unless you desire that, of course."

Donna simply sat there in stunned thoughtfulness.

"I see I may have you convinced. Let me provide you with some literature that you may peruse at your leisure."

"Well..." Donna felt a bit queasy and awe struck by this revelation "I shall consider these options, but for now we only came here to find out if her sperm count and motility is good. Our original intent is for me to have our baby. Have any of the feminization techniques harmed her...uh...virility? "

"Oh...wow..." the doctor seemed to stumble a bit with disappointment "a traditional pregnancy then...yes, we can certainly conduct these tests and find the answer."

"In the meantime, let me make you a copy of your betrothed's records, so you can be up to speed on her health and condition."

"Thank you Doctor Ovac, you have been most helpful." Donna smiled.

Doctor Ovac seemed pleased with Donnas compliment.

"You are most welcome Ms. Hancock...and please, call me Rae."

**

Jewel moaned in pain as the nurse penetrated her anus. Jewel didn't bother to question why the clinic nurse insisted upon retrieving her sperm sample this way, she already knew the reason. When it came down to it, they all used the same excuse...her arranged marriage status.

It didn't help Jewel's equilibrium that she was bent over the side of the exam bed, her legs spread wide to allow easy access to her rear as the, admittedly, sexy nurse drove her lubricated strap-on deeper inside Jewel's ass.

Jewel had briefly argued against this procedure. She wanted to try again to masturbate by hand and catch her sperm in a cup. But after nearly 30 minutes she had only managed to attain a semi-stiff penis and was nowhere near close to coming.

Jewel hated the feeling of failure and inadequacy in her masturbatory attempts. It was all Jean Claude's fault. He never allowed her to masturbate. She hadn't ever stroked herself off since...well...since before her arranged marriage.

Hell, it had to be at least 7 years since the last time she whacked off.

So try as she might, she just...couldn't...do it.

When the nurse offered another way to obtain the sperm sample Jewel initially rejected the idea. Jewel had proposed having Donna come in and assist. Jewel knew she would get hard and cum if Donna was there to help. The idea alone was already helping her tumescence.

The nurse quickly quashed that idea. He sperm sample could not be tainted with ANY other fluid, and that included vaginal secretions.

What the nurse counter offered however blew her mind.

She would 'milk' her prostate to stimulate Jewel and obtain the sample.

Stupidly, Jewel asked what that entailed. When she found out, she refused and nearly demanded to leave. Instead, the nurse informed her that she was now obligated to provide the sample and if she didn't cooperate willingly then the nurse would have no other recourse than to call in an orderly and restrain the countess so that a sample could be obtained. Jewel, reluctantly acceded to the nurse.

Jewel was still largely unaware of the long term effects that her mental, physical, and hypnotic conditioning, implanted during her arranged marriage, would hardly allow otherwise.

"I know this can be difficult, but I really would rather have your cooperation. You need to provide the sample and this is the easiest way to accomplish your goals." The nurse reasoned.

As the nurse bottomed out her dildo inside Jewels ass Jewel felt the most uncomfortable fullness since...well, not since her husband. The dildo wasn't as large as his cock was, but not since her enema that morning, actually.

It was fortunate that she hadn't used the massage setting on "The Enemizer" in her shower that morning. She deliberately withheld from enjoying her morning ritual in expectation of this doctor visit.

Jewel was confused and furious at her treatment. Why is having a sexy nurse sodomize her in order to facilitate prostrate milking to retrieve a sperm sample the preferred method? And why did her insistence upon "cooperation" sound so...reasonable.

The nurse actually answered the first question.

"Because this is what you are used to milady. It would take an unnecessary length of time for you to find a fantasy when masturbating by hand. Also, this is faster and will produce a larger sperm sample than if you were able to do it yourself."

"Besides, we gave you your chance and you failed. To allow you to continue would violate the national protocols regulating male-brides."

Jewel grunted in time with the nurse as they found their rhythm. At least the lube was adequate and the dildo was sliding easily inside her and against her prostate. The nurse had talked Jewel through each step and one of those was the use of a warming lubricant to ease entry. It was starting to feel good!

Jewel's only other complaint was the porn on the wide screen TV she was forced to watch. It showed a masculine dominant anally sodomizing a sissified man.

As porn went, it wasn't working for Jewel. It reminded her too much of her husband and was negatively affecting her ability to cum.

Jewel closed her eyes and let her mind wander. She was married now. She resorted to her fantasies about Donna. She thought about how they had planned their marriage and honeymoon and timed it to escape the attempt by Lady Oldsworth to force Jewel's hand in marriage to Kyle.

Jewel didn't want to marry Kyle and she would be damned it she would let her fortune fall into the hands of the Allegorian government. She had suffered for too long and too hard to allow anyone to dictate terms to her anymore.

Jewel felt the warmth of the lube, the fullness of the strap on, and the pleasure across her prostate increase. She fantasized about Donna riding her on their wedding night.

Donna had always insisted on being on top. She had always shown every indication of loving Jewel's penis and their intimacy together. Their illicit affair back in boarding school had been Jewel's first sexual experience with a woman. Jewel had been a virgin when her first husband arranged her marriage.

Jewel fantasized she was on her back as her penis plunged it's full six inches into Donnas tight wet pussy. Donna would control the pace, as she would be on top, like always. Jewel initially considered it a plus that Donna had never shown any interest in anal.

Well, except for wanting to peg Jewel.

Jewel now felt the nurse slip a pocket pussy over the tip of her penis. Jewel moaned at the sensation of the head of her slightly above average sized cock press against the silicon toy. She tried to thrust forward to drive in deeper but the nurse was only holding it over the crown of her mushroom head circumcised cock.

Jewel moaned desperately as she worked harder to get in deeper. She was now driving back against the nurse's strap on cock in her attempts to get deeper into the pocket pussy and cum.

The nurse for her part was impressed by how the countess was now acting like a wanton whore for her strap on dildo.

As soon as she positioned the sample cup near the tip of the countess's cock she seemed to slip into overdrive. The countess's ass was positively turning red with the heat of the nurse's lap as it slapped against the countess's full yet firm womanly bottom.

It was fortunate that she place the sample cup in position when she did. With out further stimulation the countess suddenly moaned loudly and the nurse could feel the impact of her cum as it spewed into the sample cup.

Finally, the nurse slipped the pocket pussy over half the shaft to help milk the last of the cum from Countess Delacroix's stiffy.

**

Jewel was handling this remarkably well, Donna thought, as she watched from an adjacent viewing room as the nurse practitioner rammed her strap on into Jewel's anus.

It only took about 5 minutes from start to finish before Jewel finally came into the sample cup and provided her sperm sample.

Donna watched with a funny feeling of pride as her male wife donated her sperm sample. The nurse railing her ass like that was really hot. Donna was feeling slightly flushed with desire after watching the process. An idea entered her head.

"Maybe I'll rail her ass again tonight." She thought excitedly.

**

Jewel stood outside her body as she watched.

From her dream perspective she stood outside her body and saw everything as it happened to her...before her...in front of her...

She was placed in her submissive posture, on her hands and knees. Her husband was behind her and had already fully penetrated her ass and was sodomizing her. Her penis was only mostly flaccid...curious, as it typically was completely flaccid when her ass was being broken in by the ten inch mammoth sized cock of her husband.

Her face was impassive. Despite the agony she felt, not giving any indication or betraying the fact of her agony from the anal invasion as her husband slammed into her, rocking her forward with each thrust before pulling her back each time he withdrew only to rock her forward again with the next painful, agonizing blow.

Jewel could clearly make out the cum on her lips and chin and the mix of cum and drool that had dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts. More cum and drool was slowly spilling from her mouth onto the pillows and bed sheets beneath her.

Her hands were gripping the sheets as his hands were gripping her waist so firmly as to leave marks that were certain to bruise.

Jewel watched as her dream self looked into the mirror near the head of the bed (placed there by the staff on orders from her husband) and could see her face and her husband's reflection as he painfully aggressively fucked her.

Jewel could see count Delacroix's face, screwed up in concentration and pleasure, and...anger?

He was concerned only for his own pleasure, only for himself.

Jewel had hardly ever noticed how his face was the face of a beast, a beast lost to savagery and lust.

A voice inside her head repeated over and over again "submit...serve...obey..."

Jewel woke up screaming. Almost immediately her security burst through the door, his arrival causing reality to assert itself over her dream fugue.

Jewel momentarily upset by her terrible dream yelled. "Get out." as she threw a pillow.

The agent easily dodged the thrown pillow, looked around professionally to verify no threats to Lady Delacroix's security, then retreated back into the hallway, shutting the door behind him.

Melinda questioned Lady Delacroix later that morning, as bodyguard and head of Jewel's household security staff she was responsible to her employer to make sure she was safe.

Once she was satisfied that Jewel had only had a nightmare she reviewed the bedroom. She idly picked up the thrown pillow from where it still lay on the bedroom floor. Housekeeping had been told to stay away until security was through.

Melinda professionally surveilled the room one last time and was about to set the pillow onto the bed when her hand felt an odd lump. Melinda squeezed the lump again before removing the pillow case. The pillow had a hidden zipper on the end.

Opening that revealed a small pocket and inside she found something most unusual.

"So what is it?" Jewel asked.

"I've identified this device as a subliminal message player." Melinda answered easily.

"What does it do?" Jewel asked. She's never even heard of these.

Melinda held up the small device the size of a small ballpoint pen.

"This is a high end version of the device. It is made of a flexible nonmetallic carbon wiring and graphene battery, rechargeable in just a few minutes and will last up to 6 months of continuous play. It also is capable of secure wi-fi or VPN to be able to update the message program."

"These micro-speakers on each end play a recording at a volume at the lowest limit of audible hearing." Melinda said as she placed the device into a tea-cup to amplify the sound from the bowl of the tea-cup.

A feminine voice was now softly heard:

"You are a girl"

"You like being a girl"

"You are an obedient girl"

"You like being pretty"

"You like pretty things"

"You are a pretty girl"

The message then repeated itself.

"It's on a timer to play when you are asleep." Melinda finished.

"Who placed it there" Jewel asked.

"It's easy to surmise that your husband had it placed there and ordered its use" Melinda opined. "A repeating set of subliminal suggestions that would help to condition your behavior."

Jewel hadn't felt anger in a very long time. The heat inside her heart and mind and the redness that now colored her vision and threatened to overwhelm her reason began to build with righteous intensity...and then just as suddenly faded from her mind and flowed out from her body as if drained.

Calm dispassionate reasonable thoughts now played through her mind. Jewel observed the miniature device dispassionately.

Thank you Melinda," she said with calm serenity "leave the device with me."