Jewel Ascending Ch. 10

Story Info
CEO of nanobot company falls victim to his product.
11.5k words
4.68
8.4k
5

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*

The CEO Succumbs.

Today In The News, with Award Nominated Anchor, Ida Ditarod!

Purloined Panty Prank puts Pranksters in Prison.

The courts came down hard today and rejected the defense of "It's just a prank bro!" from the defendants as a lame excuse from the perpetrators of the non-sanctioned City College Concubines Club.

The perpetrators were found guilty of placing premium precision nanobots in the panties of college coeds with the programmed purpose of causing intense uncontrollable sexual arousal.

"We just wanted pussy and they wouldn't put out." One prankster posse member purportedly proclaimed prior to trial...

Neil glared at the television. Those fucking bastards! Couldn't keep a fucking secret and went too far. Neil's anger spiked as his friend's actions would now cost him everything. It hadn't always been like this...

**

Neil sat at his computer and watched from his chat camera as one of his team worked out a problem with a potential new hire. The whole team including Neal had been struggling to solve a programming problem and the kid found the answer in less than an hour.

"The only way to crack this open would be to infiltrate a software update." Dustin suggested.

"QA group always catches those."

"No. The weak link is this line of code right here...do you see it?" Dustin asked, pointing to the screen.

Xander had to listen closely as Dustin spoke so softly. The kid was extremely shy. Xander looked again at the line of code Dustin was indicating.

"Yeah...yeah, I see it now. This would allow us access to their data files undetected."

"Yes. I think so too." Dustin agreed.

"But to get it in past the virus detection..." Xander considered...

"Then don't. Just substitute a whole new program at the next update." Dustin spoke softly and didn't make eye contact.

"Yeah, maybe..." Xander took his time to consider his options. The clocked ticked away slowly

"Look, I gotta go..." Dustin began.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...get going. Big performance tonight right? Playing Helena...a midsummer nights dream?"

"Yes. Grandma says I need to get out more." Dustin blushed as he escaped from his computer desk and left. His computing group at high school found it funny that he played the women's roles in Community Theater.

Neil opened his chat window as soon as Dustin left and had a look at the code with the other programmers and Xander.

"We should bring him in. He's good and his idea would work." Phil pronounced.

"Look, Dusty" Neil spoke with sarcasm in his voice, "is a good programmer and coder but he can't work for us. No way! We need someone to commit to our plan and someone trustworthy. Dustin ain't it. He's never going to amount to anything." Neil stood firm.

Xander knew that Neil didn't much care for Dustin Thurston. Dustin said he had social anxiety disorder yet the group all knew he did acting on the side. If you were too shy to talk in private how could you act on stage? Neil was convinced Dustin's alleged disorder was bullshit.

"He just uses the money we pay him to save for college. He's a math wiz. I hear he's going to MIT. He's going into finance or something. Besides, he's just a kid, what is he 14, 15? We need someone more trustworthy and who can commit to our scheme." Bill added.

The whole team knew that Neil already received his degree through summer work and were of the opinion that he was angry at the world. Creating new software from scratch wasn't easy. What was even worse, in Neil's opinion, was when management wouldn't pay them as programmers and coders their fair share. As high school seniors they were basically unpaid interns. Neil's dad was a businessman though and had helped him to start his own company. Neil planned to take the software they wrote with them and sell it as their own.

Secure banking software that would guarantee secure transactions worldwide was an important and lucrative market. If he could deliver the product then he could reap the rewards!

Four years later Neil was riding high! Not only had his startup company cornered the market and signed the most important financial transaction security software in banking history, he was incorporating his second company as well.

Neil smirked as his parents were so proud of him. They even gave him his inheritance early, just like they promised. Technically he was a trust fund baby now with over a million dollars from his parents. He was also a millionaire in his own right from his software, and would soon make even more money with his new medical nano-bot company.

Life was good...but right now his friends were really bringing him down.

"Dude, you coming to graduation?" Xander asked.

"UCLA Forever!" Phil screamed exuberantly.

"What for. Just a long day of boring speeches. I have better things to do."

"Like what?"

"Party with my bitches yo!!!"

"S'yeah, like we ever party. We're software nerds. When's the last time any of you got laid?"

"Maybe you losers can't find a babe but don't count me among you."

"Yeah? Like who?"

"Goldie Duggar, if you must know."

"Dude...You're banging Goldie Duggar?"

Neil merely nodded smugly.

"Duudee...how?"

"Swear to secrecy?"

"Dude, I'm Ashamed you have to even ask us that."

"True...ok...it's like this..."

Neil revealed his ability to control women using the medical nanobots he had coded for his graduate program. After several minutes of disbelief his friends finally accepted it as truth.

"C'mon man, share the love. Hook us up."

"Look, it's too expensive but I think I have a low cost alternative."

"How's that?"

"Every batch creates thousands and thousands of bots that don't work right. The defective bots are tossed into recycling."

"How's that supposed to help us?"

"The bots still can stimulate nerve endings. They just don't work together to create new pathways. What if we use these to stimulate the women you want. Basically every time they look your way they feel pleasure. Its basic stimulus and reward, they see you they feel good. They look away, they lose the good feelings."

"What say you guys dose a couple of hotties with bots programmed with your image in mind. The girls get the dose...you get the girls...easy peasy!"

Needless to say Neil's friends were eager to try.

**

Neil's reminiscence was abruptly interrupted.

"The Special Assistant confirms he will be here to see you in 5 minutes sir." The CEO's desk intercom announced. Neil couldn't help but hear the layers of condescension in the tone of his Administrative Assistant's voice as she made her announcement.

Neil Smith quickly switched off the news channel he was watching and stood up from behind his desk. He kicked off his patent leather shoes (no socks) and then with speed and precision born of practice he quietly slipped out of his suit jacket (Armani if you were wondering) and loosened his belt to doff his trousers. He carefully lay out and folded both of them neatly on a coffee table in the center reception area of his office so as to prevent wrinkling.

Neil removed his necktie, folded it loosely and set it neatly on the suit. Then he doffed his fitted dark blue shirt, folded it neatly as well, and placed it with the other articles of clothing. Lastly he pulled apart the Velcro seam that held a tight compression wrap around his chest and placed it neatly onto the pile of clothes.

Neil now stood in the center of his spacious and tastefully decorated executive office wearing only his sky blue full cut hipster panties and matching brassiere set. A powder blue basque cinched tightly around his middle to provide slight figure control and emphasize the narrowness of his waist. His C cup breasts, courtesy of saline and silicon breast implants, now freed from being bound by the compression wrap were fully displayed.

The holdups attached to his basque slipped under his panties and then clipped perfectly to the lace hem of his snow white thigh high stockings. The lace hem of his stockings had lacing and an adorable delicate lace bow sewn at the back of his thighs so as to draw attention to the tops of his legs and his full pert bottom.

Neil walked back to his desk and from the bottom desk drawer where he retrieved a sky blue plunge bra that matched his panties and basque. Donning the bra the plunge cut gave ample display accentuating his cleavage.

Lastly he retrieved from the same drawer a pair of 4 inch high snow white leather rounded toe sling-back stiletto heels and placed them on his feet.

Neil walked over to his private bathroom and retrieved a small cosmetics case, the staccato tapping of his heels on the office floor reverberated softly in the otherwise quiet room; accentuating his predicament. With skilled ease he applied eye-shadow and mascara upon his eyelids and eyelashes, and then applied deep red matte colored lipstick to his lips. A spritz of perfume on his wrists, cleavage, and then a small spray of mist to form a cloud in the air that he walked through completed the hasty make-over.

Neil moved to the center of his office, feet shoulder width apart, hands together behind his back and facing his office door as he waited for "his" special assistant to arrive.

Arriving precisely on time, punctual as ever; Neil noticed, the door to his office opened and Saul Wright, the special assistant to the CEO walked in.

Neil noted that his administrative assistant was also watching through the open door from her desk and he clearly noted her expression of scorn and disdain.

Neil turned his attention back to the man now facing him...towering over him...

Unlike Neil who barely topped out at 5 foot 7 (5 foot 11 in heels) and 135 pounds, Saul Wright; Special Assistant to the CEO was a physically imposing man. At 6 foot 6 inches tall and pushing two hundred and fifty pounds of sheer muscle the man could physically intimidate nearly anyone.

The contrast between Neil and Saul could hardly be greater between the hairy, burly, muscular and tall Special Assistant and the diminutive, slim, smooth and hairless CEO. Indeed, Neil quivered slightly as Saul approached, too closely, and within Neil's personal space, and just...occupied...the room.

The Special Assistant took in Neil's appearance with a smug domineering manner as he gently touched the soft silk fabric of Neil's brassiere and grunted his approval.

"Did you see the news?" He demanded.

"Yes sir." Neil responded weakly and obediently. How did it get to this point where he as CEO had to defer and obey his special assistant like this? Neil let the rhetorical question slip from his thoughts. He already knew the answer.

"Good. Then it's starting."

The S.A. walked over and sat down behind Neil's desk in Neil's executive chair. Neil felt his body take control and he followed the S.A. When the S.A. sat down Neil knelt down between his legs.

"Begin." Saul commanded.

Neil could see through his peripheral vision that the door to his office was still open. His secretary could clearly see what they were doing. Neil didn't stop however.

He couldn't.

Neil opened the fly on the trousers of Saul's pants and with his small almost delicate hands fished out Saul's cock.

The cock seemed to get momentarily stuck as he pulled, but as Neil pulled harder the cock suddenly sprang free from its confines and struck Neil squarely in his face with a loud resounding "THWAP".

The slapping effect momentarily stunned Neil but he recovered quickly.

"I'm sorry daddy, did I hurt you?" Neil apologized to the cock. "Let me make it all better."

Neil kissed the head of the cock. Neil's deep red matte colored lipstick left a deep red matte colored lip shaped smudge on the circumcision scar of the engorged mushroom shaped head.

Neil waited only a moment to see if there would be any specific instructions for him from Saul and when none were forthcoming he continued. Neil quietly waged an internal war in his own mind. He wanted to fight back...he wanted to struggle...but he couldn't overcome the actions of his body...

With gentle kisses, and then with more lascivious kisses Neil began his worship of the cock before him. He salivated as he used his tongue to caress and tease and moisten the shaft of Saul's cock. The huge 8 inch monster that stood erect and proud before him demanded and deserved it.

With saliva heavy kisses that quickly coated the head and shaft Neil moistened his lips one last time before orally engulfing the giant dick. Neil stroked the shaft with both hands wrapped around the cock's girth.

Neil looked up to the face of the man whose cock he was now sucking. He tried to make eye contact but his special assistant simply reached for the phone on Neil's desk and made a call.

"Hey baby."

Neil listened closely as he began his head bobs to work his mouth carefully down his S.A.'s shaft.

"Yeah...it's begun."

Neil was making good progress. He was able to take another ½ inch of shaft each time he bobbed down....closer...getting closer...

"Yes...call them up and arrange the meeting."

Meeting? What meeting? Neil wondered as he was now nearly 2/3rds of the way down. Saul's cock had reached his gag reflex. Neil moved his hands to Saul's ball sack and gently manipulated his balls, massaging and fondling the heavy orbs.

"Now is the perfect time. It needs to happen tonight."

What needs to happen, Neil wondered? Neil pushed past his gag reflex and let the cock enter his throat.

"Actually, she's taking it really well." Saul said lewdly.

Neil looked up, irrationally, to see if he could see what his special assistant was talking about. He made eye contact and instinctively knew that Saul was obviously talking about him. The look of egotistic pride and assuredness was unmistakable.

"Yeah...She's s'all right." Saul punned, as he smirked and winked at Neil.

Neil briefly wondered what Saul was seeing from his point of view but remembered that he didn't have to imagine it at all. He had been shown plenty of pictures on other occasions.

No doubt he saw the strain of Neil's jaw and stretch of his cheeks as he struggled to swallow the Special Assistant's massive sword. He saw the tight deep red matte colored "O" shape of Neil's lips as they too were stretched and wrapped around the overlarge shaft filling his mouth. He saw the watering of his eyes as mental humiliation, emotional stress, and physical strain fought the control over him.

"Alright...I'll see you then...love you too."

Neil's Special Assistant hung up the phone with a smile playing across his face.

"Damn Olivia that is some amazing dick sucking you're doing!"

Neil felt as if a switch closed inside him. Her eyes fluttered and she responded with an effeminate moan of pleasure as she continued to orally worship the massive cock before her.

"Nancy, grab your Strap on and some lube and get in here." Olivia heard the executive yell. Nancy was the secretary, right? No! She was the Administrative Assistant! A very important job. Olivia felt sorry for disrespecting her with an inferior subordinate job title. But she was going to come in and play too? Oh goody!

A few moments later Olivia heard the tap of high heels across the floor as Nancy entered the room and came over. Olivia saw with her peripheral vision that Nancy wasn't wearing her business attire anymore. Her pencil skirt and blazer were missing. Nancy was wearing lingerie similar to Olivia's. She was sporting a large pink strap on dildo attached to a harness. Seeing Nancy's lingerie Olivia smiled with a misplaced feeling of solidarity and approval.

"Let's put this bitch between us and see who cums first." The executive said.

"Of course sir." Nancy answered.

Olivia lost sight of Nancy as she moved into position behind her. She felt Nancy pull down her panties to her thighs and then she felt the coldness of lubrication as it spurt directly onto her anus. Olivia then felt the tip of the dildo and then felt increasing pressure as Nancy pushed slowly forward against Olivia's tight ass. With increasing pressure she quickly breached Olivia's anal defenses.

Olivia spontaneously moaned when her ass was penetrated. The initial pain of intrusion was always so dreadful. And it didn't stop there as Nancy drove her strap on cock easily and painfully deeper into Olivia's ass.

So Full!

Olivia knew what to do. Anal would hurt if she wasn't careful. She arched her back downward to the floor which let her hips and ass curl upwards, thus giving Nancy easier access to her tight dark tunnel. Olivia's panties conveniently slipped and fell down to her knees. Olivia was grateful that she had cleaned out her back passage earlier that day. She only hoped that Nancy and Saul appreciated the efforts she went to in order to always be ready to serve them.

Despite Olivia's efforts to achieve the optimal position for ease of entry Nancy still drove her strap-on deep into Olivia's ass in just one, long, slow, hard push.

Olivia nearly screamed in pain and was only prevented from doing by her training, her experience, and by the huge cock occupying her mouth.

Occupy Wall Street she thought? Forget all that. Big cock...Occupy my mouth!

Somehow she managed to giggle around the cock at the absurd thought as the painful anal entry of the dildo caused her mind to become muddled and incoherent. Olivia felt tremors ripple through her body as a minor orgasm interrupted and shut down all higher thoughts.

Momentarily, Olivia blissed out.

"Aww...our girl just came. Her tiny clittie just spurt." Nancy observed. Indeed, a tiny puddle of cum now pooled on the floor beneath Olivia.

"So soon huh?" Saul noted. "Let's trade places then."

Olivia wondered what was wrong as suddenly she was empty in both holes. The cock in her ass and the cock in her mouth were gone leaving her feeling empty and alone.

Oh goody...they're back, she noted as a plastic dildo was pressed against her lips and Saul's...Much...Larger...DICK now pushed its way into her ass.

OWWW!!! Olivia was in pain! So much agony! The dildo had not yet had the time to sufficiently stretch her ass out.

It's too big! Olivia tried to say, but her mouth was now full of...silicon? Eww...and the silicon tasted of ass...so nasty!

Olivia wasn't given any time to acclimate to the change as immediately Nancy and Saul got into a rhythm. As they both thrust into her, Olivia could sense the stretching agony inside her ass, and the gagging, swallowing action of her mouth and throat synchronize.

Olivia felt the harsh slapping; almost a spanking sensation; each time the Special Assistant bottomed out inside her and his lap struck her bottom. She could feel the heat building in her bottom and knew that her butt would be red and sore very quickly.

She was becoming lightheaded as she struggled to get enough oxygen in between each thrust as Nancy drove her strap-on dildo into Olivia's mouth and brutally face fucked her.

Olivia's head rocked back in synchronicity when her ass was thrust forward. Nancy grabbed her by her hair and behind her head as she pulled her face forward in time to meet each thrust of her pink dildo strap on.

Saul's hands were on her hips, his dick driving her forward with each thrust and when he withdrew from inside her ass he would pull her back onto his next powerful thrust. Each time she was bounced forward by his driving dick he would withdraw and pull her back and drive her forward...again, and again...and again...

They fucked her harshly with complete indifference and disregard. Olivia felt as if her spine was compressing slightly each time they slammed into her mouth and ass.

Time lost all meaning as Olivia devolved into a fuck puppet between these two savages. As she moaned in despair she heard a gasp from the S.A. as he grabbed her hips and bottomed out inside her one more time.