Jewel Ascending Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better." Neil smiled. He pulled up his pants and tucked away his once again flaccid penis.

Goldie felt better now having been praised. Her minds (?) warred as one side, the side in control of her, basked in the praise while another side swore vengeance.

Neil looked at his appointment book. He really needed to hire someone to help him. A secretary to keep his day organized. Preferably a sexy secretary who also was willing to give long hard hours at the office, Neil smirked.

He also needed someone to work the investors and bring in more cash flow.

Neil sat back in his chair and looked down at Goldie, still kneeling on the hard floors before him before gazing idly at the ceiling. The blow job was great, but with relief he now had to deal with other more pressing problems.

"I don't suppose you know someone with financial and investing experience do you, someone to convince venture capitalists to invest in us?" He asked rhetorically. Neil didn't really expect Goldie to answer. He had partially forgotten she was even still there, kneeling before him...as she should be...he simply had a habit when alone of asking himself difficult questions out loud.

"Saul Wright" Olivia quickly piped up, barely having time to consider an answer. He had asked her a question so she didn't need to be quite any more. It was the first name on her lips.

"Who?"

"Saul Wright. He's about to graduate and a student at our campus. He's really smart with money and that stuff." Goldie answered.

"Really..." Neil was suspicious "He's not one of your jock boyfriends is he?"

"Oh no...he's not a boyfriend. He's a jock but he's gay. We had class together and were part of a study group for finance."

"Well...contact him and set up an interview." Neil grumped his command. So long as he wasn't one of her exes. And a graduate would be easily affordable, lower starting salary and all that.

Neil waved his hand in dismissal and watched as Goldie rose to her feet and then bent over at the waist and retrieved her dress from where it had been dropped on the floor. He smiled at the view of her full firm bottom on display for him; he had programmed that behavior into her nanobots after all. Tonight, when he recovered enough from this blow job he would bend her over his desk and fuck her ass!

But in the meantime, he turned his attention back to work. He needed to staff his company.

**

Neil finished his makeup as Goldie had trained him and looked at the finished results in his vanity mirror. His ruby red lips had a heavy coat of lip gloss and gleamed from the vanity lighting. His eye makeup was heavy with blue and white and made him look like a strumpet. Heavy use of mascara and eyeliner added to the tramp like appearance. His contouring and rouge were also heavier and more dramatic than a maid would need, although a streetwalker might find them eminently suitable.

It was time now to get dressed.

Neil first donned his black lace patterned thigh high stockings by gently rolling them up his legs and arranging the top lace hem around the upper middle of his thighs. He wrapped the black garter belt around his waist and then attached the suspenders to the stays to ensure they stayed in place.

Next he donned his new black lace bra and panty set. The panties had ruffles and slipped easily over his garter straps to gently cover and caress his sore whipped bottom. The black lace bra fit perfectly around his chest and Neil inserted his silicon breast forms into the cups of the bra automatically.

Some things he didn't need to be told, they had trained him to always use bra inserts or breast forms and the action was now automatic for him.

Next the black two tiered tulle petticoat with satin stretch waistband was pulled on. Once Neil pulled on the pure virginal all white French maid uniform dress skirt he noted that the tulle petticoat gave perfect and appreciable loft to the dress skirt hem. The edge of the tulle petticoat extended just slightly below the hem of the dress skirt and the same unusual lace edging as his stockings, apron, choker and cap was visible.

Neil zipped up the back of his dress with difficulty. It was a tight fit and despite the conditioning and stretching exercises he was routinely made to perform he was not quite as limber as he should be. The dress once zipped hugged his narrow waist and full bosom to complete the image he was about to project.

Neil placed the lace choker around his neck and then donned his long blond wig as Goldie had directed. He topped it off with the lacey maid's uniform cap on his head. He tied the straps of the tiny lace apron around his waist and behind his back in an overlarge feminine bow knot.

The final items were his new white glossy pleather rounded toe stiletto heels. Goldie knew his size, 8; and they slipped on perfectly. Neil fastened the ankle straps and with only the slightest involuntary hesitation closed the tiny heart shaped locks, locking them in place.

The back of his bathroom door also had a door mounted mirror and Neil stood before it so he could appreciate a fuller view of his outfit.

Neil watched his reflection and paced once back and forth before his mirror. He noted the perfect fit and presentation as well as the audible tap of the tiny metal tips of his high heels as he stepped to and fro.

Just as Goldie had wanted, Neil's maid uniform looked resplendent...while his slutty makeup sold his appearance as a naughty one.

Neil screamed internally as his conscious mind ranted and fought futilely for control of his actions. He quavered when another part of his mind advanced the thought that hoped that his outfit would impress any guests just as Goldie wanted.

**

Neil left his room to begin his chores and was immediately confronted by his maid, Eve.

His former maid...that is.

Eve was dressed in casual slacks and top and comfortable sneakers and held in her hand a 24 inch long wooden dowel.

"About time you got dressed. You have a lot to do today and not much time. Are you finally ready?" Eve asked icily.

"Yes Ma'am" Neil answered stoically.

"Then come this way and lets get started."