Jewel Ascending Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Panties and bra next darling" Goldie commanded as she turned first one way, then the other to admire herself in the mirror.

Neil retrieved a matching plunge bra and thong panty set from the bag. Kneeling again, he helped Goldie place each foot into the leg holes of her new panties and then slid them up her legs and over her stockings until they rested smoothly and comfortably with the back strap of the thong nestling then disappearing in the cleft of her full firm bottom, the panty waist band laying flat and smooth above the straps of her garter belt.

Neil could just make out from the evocative scent that Goldie was becoming a bit excited by her new lingerie...or maybe by what she intended to do while wearing it tonight.

Neil rose up and retrieved the final item, a black lace strapless plunge bra. Neil waited as Goldie lifted her arms slightly so he could bring the bra up and gently pulling the cups under and then up into her breasts, attached the back clasps of the bra band. Neil's précised trained moves meant Goldie's C-cup breasts rested comfortably in the cups that also pushed them up and together to create the illusion of larger more pillowy breasts than she already had.

Neil thought Goldie looked stunning. He missed the days when she went to the effort to look like that for him.

"Grab the shoe box by the door there will you?" It wasn't really a question.

Neil retrieved the shoe box and opened it to reveal a new pair of strappy sandals with a four inch stiletto heel. Neil knelt down yet again and helped his wife place her feet into her new heels. He made sure that Goldie's feet rested perfectly within her heels before sitting back and resting his bottom on his own heels and looking up adoringly at his stunning wife.

"Now for the final piece." Goldie selected a black bodycon dress that clung perfectly to her hourglass figure. The dress top had a plunge neckline with cross straps that obscured her bra but still displayed her ample cleavage. The Hem of the dress barely covered her stocking tops and would likely ride up a bit to display them and her garter straps when she walked. The back of the dress plunged low to just above her waist. Her garter belt would not bee seen, but the tightness and form fit of the dress allowed for the impression the garter belt made in the fabric to be detectable.

Goldie now looked like hot sex incarnate!

"Thank you dear. For your reward you may go take a long hot shower, get cleaned up... outside as well as in..." She gave Neil a knowing look "and only then may you put on the outfit I have selected for you to wear."

"Thank you darling." Neil responded as trained, his mental struggle to break free from the command failing almost instantly.

"I will be home late, so do the household chores and prepare for guests later tonight...stock the bar and make Hors d'oeuvres; probably 10 or so guests for midnight."

Goldie took one last look in the mirror before selecting a clutch purse.

"With a little luck I'll end up just as well fucked as you tonight!"

Neil quailed at the thought as he automatically responded with a smile.

"Looking forward to it."

**

Neil followed Goldie as she walked to her red convertible sports car and watched her leave. Finally shutting the garage doors he next made his way to his bedroom, what could either be the smallest guest bedroom, roomy servant's quarters, or the best child's bedroom of the house.

To a casual observer the décor would have indicated that it was probably the latter.

Decorated in pinks and pastels the twin sized bed had a white lace canopy, fluffy pink pillows and mauve comforter. The dust ruffle was a complementary pale pink as were the sheets. The dresser and vanity were the only other articles of furniture, both painted a glossy white. The opposite wall was a wall closet with white louvered doors.

Goldie had decorated this room specifically for Neil...and Olivia.

Neil opened the closet and immediately noted a garment bag hanging from the hook on the inside of a louvered door and a new shoe box set on the floor. Despite his curiosity and desire to see what his outfit for the evening was to be, his instructions were clear; get cleaned up, and then get dressed.

Neil slipped off his high heels and placed them neatly on the floor against the closet back wall amongst the other high heeled shoes. He next removed his basque and set it gently in the hamper. He then removed his bra, freeing his full C cup breasts, where it joined the basque in the hamper.

Lastly he peeled off his cum soaked garter belt, stockings, and panties. The dried cum stuck to his skin and pulled slightly as he removed his intimates. The tugging caused small sharp pinpricks of pain all along the welts across his bottom from his earlier whipping. They were dropped into the hamper as well.

Neil finally entered the small en-suite adjoining his room, consisting only of a small combined tub and shower, toilet and pedestal sink. He started the shower and gingerly stepped into the warm water, carefully washing away the remaining dried cum from his bottom, ass cheeks and thighs using his vanilla scented body wash. Once the residue was removed he tenderly worked to wash the warm, sticky cum from inside his ass, cautiously inserting one finger into his sore and battered rectum to wash out any cum within reach.

Now it was time for the enema. Neil filled the enema bag that was hanging from the shower gooseneck with warm water and a gentle suppository powder. Using body wash as lube Neil slipped the nozzle delicately into his ass, wincing only once as the Nozzle, longer and larger than his finger, penetrated him. Neil opened the valve from the enema bag and allowed the warm water to fill his colon.

Once his backside was full Neil removed the nozzle and clamped down as hard as his ruined ass could to hold in the enema fluid. He went down to his hands and knees and angled his body with hips higher than his head to facilitate the penetration of the water as deep inside him as possible.

He began a steady slow count...one Mississippi...two Mississippi...and held the fluid inside him for two full minutes. Finally, with the urge to expel the fluid and suppository cleanser greater than his ability to control, he changed positions and squat low over the drain and allowed the enema fluid to gush freely and cleanly from his ass.

Neil saw that the liquid he expelled was still clear and that he was still clean from his enema earlier that morning. He only needed to douche out the load after load of cum that his special assistant had deposited in his ass earlier.

Neil hadn't eaten anything that day. Goldie and Saul had Neil on a special diet consisting mostly of smoothies. Solid food was usually limited to salads and those only every third day. His careful diet kept his back side clean and had the added benefit (they said) of helping with his weight. Indeed, Neil had lost quite a fair bit of weight since his new dietary regimen was imposed upon him.

Once finished a tried to relax as much as he could in the soothing shower. His thoughts turned again to the past and to how his wife had become one of his chief tormentors.

**

Neil was riding high. He had successfully co-opted Dr. Hung Lo (brain washed or mind-controlled sounded so...criminal, he thought, co-opted...or convinced, sounded much more appropriate) into recognizing his contribution to medical nanobot technology. With the discovery now credited to him as sole proprietor of the new technology Neil was returning to school after filing his paperwork to incorporate his new company, when he saw her.

Goldie Duggar was one of the hottest women on campus. Neil knew her to be a stuck up bitch who had never even given him the time of day...literally...he had asked her once if she knew the time and she just stared at him like he was so beneath her.

Ok, so yes, it was really just an opening line and a hottie like her had probably heard them all before. Neil knew she was always in the company of one of the school jocks, and had even been seen a time or two with other beautiful coeds, he had heard the rumors that she was openly bisexual and that only made her hotter, of course.

But, riding high on his success with Dr. Lo, Neil decided that she needed to be taken down a notch...and maybe she needed to get with a real man! A man who used his brains instead of his brawn to get ahead in the world and it just happened that Neil knew he was just the man to get the job done!

Working another weekend long bender Neil finished programming the latest batch of nanobots to his demanding specifications. While he had Dr. Hung Lo work on the more mundane projects of applying for patents for him and arranging for testing and FDA approval, grunt work, Neil worked to make the next phase of his life a reality.

Any great man and successful man needed a hot and devoted trophy wife to hang off his arm and be his eye-candy. Neil knew his eminence was imminent and having...no, making Goldie Duggar his devoted and...yes, obedient wife, was just the next step on a series of steps to the success and glory that Neil deserved.

Goldie as it happened was passionate about causes, and near and dear to here heart was her dedication to LGBT rights and programs. Her very own step-brother had been evicted from their home by their parent's intolerance and inability to accept having a gay son. That experience delayed Goldie in coming to terms with her own lesbian tendencies and bisexual nature.

Not until college did she finally have the freedom to explore her nature and develop and grow as a person. College had been a truly transformative experience for her.

Now as national scholar, dean's list student, and an ardent advocate and passionate speaker she was giving a fundraising talk one day when a polite young man came up to her to listen to her speak. During the coffee break he had even poured her a cup of coffee and listened attentively to her advocacy.

Neil smiled and asked pertinent questions as he watched Goldie sip her coffee. The nanobots he spiked with her sugar and cream would take a day or two to find their way past the blood brain barrier and into her mind. Neil looked forward to her capture and submission with unbridled glee.

**

Neil opened his eyes from his momentary lapse into reverie and finished his shower. His short cropped hair required almost no care except a routine shampoo and conditioner treatment. Neil had been commanded and required to keep it short because his special assistant like his short hair and Neil's wife liked that it made it easier for the wigs she bought him to wear.

It was my insecurities, Neil thought. My insecurities guided my actions and I went too far and got caught.

Neil toweled off and then applied a vanilla scented lotion over his entire hairless body. From his face, chest, back, legs, even his penis, testicles, and ass crack and cheeks all received the smooth moisturizing treatment. The moisturizer felt wonderful as it soothed the welts on his buttocks from Nancy's whipping.

Neil returned to his small girlish bedroom and after dropping the towel, pink; of course, into the hamper, finally opened the garment bag to see what outfit his wife expected him to wear tonight.

Neil had been trained too well to give a reaction to the outfit he now saw. Instead he carefully took each item from the garment bag and laid them out neatly onto his twin bed.

First was a pure and virginal all white French maid uniform dress. Neil noted that instead of a black dress with white lace details this dress was white satin with black lace details. Something about the lace drew his attention but despite careful scrutiny he could not make out what about the lace was troubling him.

Next he withdrew from the garment bag a black lace apron, again with the same curious lace details. Following that were black thigh high stockings with a similar lace pattern.

A black and white wide choker necklace with the same lace pattern and a black maid's cap were added to the bed and a black two tiered tulle petticoat with satin stretch waistband joined them.

It became apparent to Neil that the maid's uniform was not a cheap fetish costume. It was obvious to see that it had high quality satin (?) fabric and was clearly tailor made and made extremely well.

Neil next went to the shoe box. Opening it he gazed upon a pair of white glossy pleather rounded toe stiletto heels with ankle straps. The ankle straps already had tiny heart shaped locks dangling open from a clasp on the ankle strap and the stiletto heels also had a metal tip. Neil knew that the metal tip would cause a loud tapping sound with every step on the tile and hardwood floors, and of course his mansion had plenty of rooms with those. He deserved the best after all and Italian marble and real wood hardwood flooring were the best available anywhere.

And the tiny heart shaped locks obviously spoke to Goldie's intent that once he had the shoe on he could not take them off until she gave him the key.

In the shoe box Neil found a note:

"Olivia, your new bra and panty set and garter belt for this uniform are in the bag in the top drawer of your dresser. After you are dressed, wear your long blond wig and fix up your makeup like I've taught you. You will look resplendent tonight to impress our guests. Goldie."

Neil caught the command "will" and intent of Goldie's note and immediately retrieved the new intimates from the drawer and noted that the bra, panty and garter belt were of white material probably silk, and had a lustrous shine to them.

Neil looked at the whole ensemble laid out on his bed and saw the luxurious reverse colored maid's uniform, white with black details, and couldn't help but wonder what sort of guests they planned to entertain.

Neil's body began to dress itself and without needing direction from his mind, Neil allowed his mind to wander back again to his past.

**

As CEO of his new company Neil found that raising money to fund the IPO and keep the company going was a constant challenge. As amazingly brilliant and talented as he was (or so he told himself) hobnobbing with the money people was difficult...and tedious...and tiresome.

With Dr. Hung Lo running the human testing trials so as to receive FDA approval, Neil needed someone with financial experience to manage the day to day operations of his fledgling company.

It was while Goldie was giving him a blow job that she suggested a candidate.

Neil truly enjoyed Goldie Duggar's body. He made sure to program the nanobots that penetrated her brain and altered her mental pathways to include an appreciation of fine lingerie and a predisposition to flaunt her amazing body and generous physical assets for her future husband at every opportunity.

Goldie had naturally been confused by her sudden and unbridled fascination with Neil. She found herself unable to explain to her girl friends...or even girlfriends, her reasons for forsaking all her old friends and interests to spend all her time with Neil.

Her sudden change in taste in clothing, changing from typical jeans and t-shirt college attire to figure hugging dresses, or short skirts and tops, and heels and thigh highs instead of sneakers didn't have a rational explanation.

So Neil told her.

As Goldie was on her knees, licking Neil's frankly average sized penis with lustful abandon, and as she worshipped his...smallish cock...in the confines of his new CEO office, and as she...easily...deep throated his rod while he sat back in his executive desk chair behind his desk... he began to monologue.

When Goldie had entered his Office he had gleefully shown her around and gloated over the space and cost of his office furniture, style, building expenses, location...

When the tour was complete he had casually asked her how her day was. Instead of complimenting him and his accomplishments as he expected, she surprised him by expressing her confusion and the confusion of her friends about her change in behavior.

"OK, forget it, don't care, shut up, ditch the dress, get on your knees and blow me."

And Goldie, despite a sudden surge of anger, was shocked as her body obediently slipped off her dress, and then followed Neil to his desk chair; she knelt down between his legs as he unbuckled his pants and lowered them to his ankles, and took his average sized penis in hand and started to stroke.

Now wearing only her intimate attire; a matching bra and panty set, basque, thigh high stockings and garter belt, and her high heels Goldie couldn't understand what was happening to her.

Neil sat down in his desk chair while Goldie stroked his penis with her hand, kissed the head, and took his penis into her mouth and started to deliver Neil his blow job.

"Wow...I love it when chicks wear such slutty lingerie." Neil commented. He had in fact provided them to Goldie and insisted she wear them. Goldie thought she was simply indulging her...boyfriend? But something was seriously wrong.

Goldie wanted to scream and shout and curse Neil out. But she couldn't. He had commanded her to shut up and blow him.

"God, I must've beat-off a thousand times to this image."

And as she made his penis hard Neil began to ramble.

"So, yes, there have been some changes." He began as Goldie bobbed up and down easily on his average sized dick.

"MmmHmm..." Goldie noted.

"I have made some changes in you, but they are for your own good."

"MmmHmm..." Goldie noted again.

"Obviously I really don't care about your causes, or your desires, or your goals in life."

"MmmHmm..." Goldie moaned onto Neil's dick.

"You see, you were a stuck up bitch and I had to do something about that."

"MmmHmm..." Goldie hummed onto Neil's dick. She wanted to hear why she was unable to control her actions.

What had he done to her?

"I only wanted to ask you out, spend some time with you and show you a good time, but you wouldn't even give me the time of day...literally..."

"MmmHmmm..."Goldie moaned deeply into his cock and worked her tongue around the base of his shaft. It had only been about a minute but she could sense his rod start to tense.

"So I made you more...reasonable..."

"MmmHmmm..." Goldie hummed and moaned on his shaft as she now cupped his balls and tickled his scrotal sack with her perfectly manicured fingernails.

"Mmmm...yes...that's nice..." Neil continued "so using my nano-bots I fixed you."

"Hmmmm?" Goldie hum-asked.

Goldie looked up from her latest head bob on Neil's turgid shaft, keeping the head inside the tight "O" of her lips and made eye contact with him. She fluttered her long, luscious, heavily mascara'd eyelashes at him.

"Ooh...yeah..." Neil gasped as he was getting close. "I reprogrammed you so that you could appreciate someone who truly knows where you need to be and who you need to serve."

"Mmmm..." Anger flashed across Goldie's eyes and countenance as her ruby red lips pressed tightly around Neil's now throbbing shaft.

"MmmmyYYEEAAAHHHhhh..." Neil cried out as his load of hot cum erupted from the head of his dick.

*Gulp*

Goldie easily swallowed Neil's tiny load of cum in her mouth. Fury raged inside her at his admission that her behavior was not of her doing. That he had somehow hijacked her mind and made him his pet slut.

Goldie gently spat out Neil's cock, and noted that she had managed to suck it clean just by swallowing the tiny load he delivered to her mouth. She sat back on her knees and heels and looked up at him with hatred.

Neil didn't like the look she was giving him.

"You should look at me with adoration and be grateful." He admonished.

Immediately Goldie's expression changed from hate, anger and fury to one of devotion and gratitude. She felt a shift inside her mind and a subconscious feeling of reproach for lashing out at Neil. He was only doing what was best for her...right?