Jewel Ascending Ch. 11

Story Info
The CEO fully succumbs to nanobot enslavement.
7.6k words
4.85
5.6k
2
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil greeted Goldie and her guests at the front door of his house. He stood patiently in his high heels as the guests allowed him to take their coats. Neil was dismayed to see that several members of the board were present as well as venture capitalists from the foreign investment firms that Saul had been courting and encouraging to invest in his company.

Saul Wright smirked at Neil in the foyer of Neil's Mansion as he handed over his coat.

"Nice dress...you look very pretty."

Neil blushed furiously. His mind again had two warring thoughts. The first side was one of shame and humiliation at being forced to dress up as a kinky maid. But Olivia's side was warmed by the feelings of praise. Neil was shaken mentally as he realized again that the Olivia side of his mind was stronger...and growing stronger still.

Neil put away all the guests' coats and followed the group to the main living room.

"Please everyone, make yourselves comfortable." Goldie encouraged her guests. "Now would anyone like something to drink before we begin?"

Neil listened attentively as each of the guests requested a drink. He acknowledged each order with a smile before he twirled around and made his way to the wet bar in the corner. He was mindful to sashay as trained, with precise heel to toe steps and perfect posture in order to make the petticoats of his outfit flip and sway as he strode across the room.

Neil began mixing drinks as Saul Wright began to speak.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, I do think that as fun as this evening has been, it is time to discuss the real reason we're all here."

"I was wondering when you were going to bring this up..." One of the board members, Mr. Lon Wang chimed in. "If you are going to make this meeting official, perhaps you should formally introduce our new guests."

"Of course, it pleases me to introduce Dr, Horace Jarrod Inon from Allegoria, representing the Allegorian National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department."

"Also present is James McLeod from Allegoria. He is a venture capitalist and is the representative for the Allegorian Opportunity Fund."

"Mr. Ivan Ivanovich, private investor, and his lovely companions." All eyes looked with lust and admiration upon the beautiful women accompanying the silent Russian, his retinue of concubines, his 'Red Swallows'...Ivan's reputation in the lofty circles of business, finance, politics, and crime preceded him. The otherwise upstanding, and (allegedly) moral, titans of industry all hoped to find themselves in the company of one of his companions this evening.

"Most of you here already know Mr. Adam Smith, CEO of Smith Financial, whose firm is a major investor of our company."

"And finally, this lovely woman is Dr. Patricia Agonia, who is here to evaluate and provide a recommendation on the suitability of our technology for the NSSA&M's intended uses."

Neil took his tray of drinks and delivered them to the guests. He resumed his position next to the wet bar, back to the wall, feet slightly apart, hands folded together in front of his dress and apron. Neil was eager to overhear the meeting when Goldie approached him.

"There's no need for you to be here right now." She said clearly. "I'm sure this meeting will simply bore a bimbo like you. Go down to the playroom and make sure everything is ready for entertaining."

Neil struggled to disobey the command. He raged inside his mind and tried to prevent his body from disobeying him, but his body treacherously curtsied politely to Goldie and then turned and walked him out of the room.

Neil's mind watched his body. Like a passenger on a plane his mind stared out the window as the scenery flew by. His body made his way down a curving flight of stairs to the basement playroom. Opening the heavy oaken doors he flipped on the overhead lights and made a careful survey of the room.

The basement had been decorated in a style he had chosen. After enslaving Goldie with his Nanobots he commanded her to do the actual work of decorating and equipping the space, but it was his instructions that were followed.

After all...he was a busy man and shouldn't have to do it himself, that's the whole point of having people work for you anyway.

The concrete walls had been covered in stone to create the atmosphere of a medieval dungeon. The basement had been decorated with wall sconces that resembled torches to enhance the medieval dungeon esthetic. Subfloor heating however made sure any barefoot and naked playmate or guest...or most importantly, Neil himself, didn't have to worry about cold feet.

High end bondage equipment was tastefully arranged in open nooks and displayed with soft but warm task lighting. Perfect for displaying them...or whomever he had on them...

Actual king size beds had faux fur blankets and dark grey sheets. Head boards and foot boards were made of wrought iron, and of course they each had adequate tie down points or restraints readily available for use.

Of course, no one bed or item was visible from the other. Intimacy as well as a sense of privacy was placed in a delicate balance with the opportunity for voyeurism and exhibitionism.

Neil verified that all the rooms and alcoves had new bottles of lubrication of various makes and brands available. No used bottles allowed...that would just be gross...Neil thought as he found one previously opened bottle and dropped it into the trash. Condoms and prophylactics were all unboxed, separated into individual packages and placed in small open top iron cauldrons where they could be easily found and used if desired.

All the whips, paddles, riding crops, chains...you want it you name it...were all openly displayed on the stone walls for guests to use or not as their whims dictated.

All the mirrors had been cleaned and were clear, streak and spot free. Neil had always liked to watch himself in the mirror as he fucked Goldie, or Nancy, or Eve doggy style.

As he finished his tour he recalled how he foolishly thought that he was the dominant and they were his submissives. He had used his nanobots to hijack heir minds and make them his playthings.

Yet here he was, HIS mind hijacked by nanobots, enslaved, feminized and wearing a high end custom reverse colored French maids dress and heels making sure HIS playroom and dungeon were ready and available for Goldie and Saul and THEIR guests...

Neil finished his tour, and went back to the oaken double doors. At a recessed wall panel he made sure the thermostat was set warmly...69 degrees Fahrenheit of course...nice...and the under floor heating was on and working as well. His final task was to turn off the overhead lights and turn on the task lighting, mood lighting, and black lights to establish the ambiance and atmosphere of the room.

As he minced his way back up the stairs to rejoin the guests at their meeting his mind wandered. He recalled the first time he should have realized what was happening to him. He wondered if he had know then if there was anything he could have done to stop it.

**

4 months ago

Saul Wright never told the authorities when he started to suspect something was wrong. If pressed he would only admit that he felt it from his first day on the job. That his step sister was able to tell him what had happened to her before she completely succumbed to the mind control robots inside her brain was never mentioned.

Using his position as Special Assistant he was quick to discover incriminating evidence of malfeasance. Knowing what he was looking for really helped. Neil's computer files were impenetrable but for whatever stupid reason Neil had never upgraded Dr. Hung Lo's computer.

In his position as special assistant he had ingratiated himself with Neil and discovered even more incriminating evidence; and using Dr Lo's access was able to obtain from Dr. Hung Lo nanobots to enslave Neil.

Turnabout is fair play after all. Saul easily orchestrated Neil's submission and descent into feminization. The first test, arranging for the fulfillment of 'Neil's Fantasy' at COBALT, a TG Club and Brothel in New York to celebrate the success of their IPO had been easier than expected.

Saul mused how intuitive the app for the controller was and how easy it was to manipulate Neil into thinking the whole IPO party idea was his own. And how his 'secret fantasy of submission' would be accomplished...

**

Neil waited patiently. The club was packed. He had rented it for his entire staff for the entire evening. The party for his software company was in full swing. Everyone was having a good time. It was one of the wildest parties he had ever attended. Neil was nervous though. After obsessing over the ideas he was finally going through with it. He wondered if he had the courage to actually follow through.

It was then that Neil saw her from the VIP balconies as she glided through the crowd in her black Maleficent outfit. She looked stunningly evil. She wore a black satin Basque, and a wide leather choker collar. She wore black satin panties, and the tops of her sheer black thigh-high stockings were clipped to six garters extending from the Basque.

She wore a pair of shiny, sinful, black fuck-me boots. She wore a diaphanous, sheer black wrap around her shoulders, and to complete the ensemble was a headpiece with black satin "horns". Her makeup was artfully done in shades of black and grey, setting off her eyes.

Neil saw heads turn and eyes follow her as she made her way through the club. It was starting to get late and despite the party still going strong it would only be a matter of time before people started leaving making their way home.

Neil followed her progress as she made her way up to the VIP sections that overlooked the main floor. He had requested a girl in a Maleficent costume and the tranny didn't disappoint. Neil's anticipation grew as the girl finally made it his booth where she caught finally noticed him.

Neil indicated for the girl to take a seat. She smiled at him as she did so. She was beautiful, cold and dramatic. Her whole outfit and demeanor were assertive and controlling.

"Hello Neil." She greeted.

"Queen Maleficent." Neil replied. Neil lowered his eyes and nodded meekly as she spoke.

Neil and Queen Maleficent made small talk while Neil struggled to express his desire. He wanted to be dominated and made to drink her cum.

Suddenly, Maleficent rose up above him.

"Kneel." She commanded.

"Yes?" Neil was confused.

"Kneel before your queen." She commanded again.

Well that was awkward Neil thought. He smiled shyly as he slid off the seat and knelt down before Maleficent.

Neil gazed enraptured as the girl slowly pulled her dress apart, revealing the bulge of her small penis trapped behind black and green dragon panties.

"Serve your queen." She commanded. She gripped Neil's hair and pulled tight, causing him to gasp in pain slightly.

Neil obeyed and slowly pulled down her panties to free her small penis from their cotton prison. He opened his mouth, took in her penis, and then sucked.

Neil was in Heaven. Here he was, a powerful and important CEO of a successful company kneeling in a crowded club, sucking on a transgendered prostitutes girl cock. Neil's fantasy of being dominated by the cartoon witch queen was being fulfilled.

Neil was a bit surprised as he slurped and sucked on her cock. Sucking cock took effort. It was actual work to bob up and down and avoid using teeth. I suppose that's why it's called a blow job, he mused.

Neil relaxed his jaw and savored the moment. He was taken by surprise when she tensed up and suddenly his mouth was full of her cum. Neil licked and swallowed as she shot her tiny load of cum into his warm wet mouth.

"Drink it up." She commanded as she giggled uncontrollably.

**

Neil woke up and found Desiree lying beside him. The transgendered girl finally told him her name last night after several hours of passion. Neil stroked her body and gently began to hump his warm hard cock sliding it evenly between her ass cheeks. Her saw her eyes flutter open.

Lying in bed in a guest entertainment room at COBALT she was as naked as he was and lying mostly on her left side. Neil began to gently pet her breasts and body. His cock was quite hard and every time it slipped up and over her ass crack and past her rosebud he felt a pleasant tingle.

Desiree turned her head slightly to the right as Neil began kissing and nuzzling at her neck...

"Mmm...I see I finally woke you up." He said.

"How can I sleep when it feels so good to wake up to this?" Desiree answered.

She placed her right hand gently on his thrusting hip and encouraged him to hump on her ass a bit more.

She moaned softly as his gentle caresses now teased her growing nipples and aureoles.

"Oh you like that do you?" Neil whispered teasingly in her ear.

Neil reminisced as after last nights session in the VIP booth she brought him up here to her room and rode him cowgirl style until he shot his spunk up her ass.

Neil noted that she must have showered and washed away her Maleficent Makeup. She now wore only a light coat of eye shadow and lip gloss.

His reminiscence was interrupted as Desiree let her hand slip down behind her back and grasped Neil's morning wood.

It was hard and full. She guided Neil's dick to the star of her anus and relaxed a bit as she urged him to penetrate her.

"MMMmmm..." Neil and Desiree both moaned simultaneously as Neil's cock slipped easily into Desiree's ass.

Neil watched Desiree smile as his cock slipped into her ass. God it is so nice to have a girl who loves cock and won't say no, he thought.

"Have you ever had girl-cock up your ass?" Desiree asked politely.

"No." Neil answered nervously. He recalled now his fantasy involved one more scene. He was surprised at how eager he was to see it through.

"It's amazing." Desiree informed. "When a cock enters your ass, at first there is some pain, and fullness, and then something shifts inside you and it becomes fullness and pleasure."

"Really?" Neil asked, eager and nervous.

"Uh-huh. And then when the cock is inside you, thrusting into you, hitting every pleasure center deep inside you..." Desiree began to flutter her eyes and her breath caught as she acted out the first part of an orgasm...

"I'm going to fuck you now Neil." She pronounced.

Neil gulped nervously.

"I'm going to put you on your hands and knees and take your anal cherry."

Neil nodded his assent.

Desiree positioned Neil on his hands and knees face down into a pillow. She then retrieved lubrication and a slipped on a cock sheath retrieved from the night stand.

"The spell isn't broken until you find true loves first cock." She joked.

Neil chuckled nervously, muffled by the pillow as Desiree aligned the cock sheath with his ass. He could feel her as she inserted first one finger covered in lube, and then another finger into his ass as she worked in the lube and worked to carefully gape his ass.

Neil felt as Desiree slipped a third finger into his ass. He squirmed a bit before slowly relaxing from the penetration.

Suddenly his ass was empty. She must have pulled out her fingers. Not a moment later he gasp gasped at the larger intrusion into his back door. But thanks to her efforts with her hands he was able to relax almost immediately. Desiree had done well in making sure his ass was suitably gaped.

Neil enjoyed the feeling of submission having a powerful woman sodomize him with her girl cock.

She thrust into him slowly and evenly, only a little at a time as she worked the massive cock sheath deeper and deeper into his ass.

Neil gasped and moaned each time she thrust into his ass with her cock and cock sheath.

"Someone is enjoying this." She said aloud "Someone is going to make such a nice tight butt slut."

Neil groaned in pleasure as his ass clamped down hard on her cock sheath. The pleasure was so intense he shot his first load of cum, spewing seed onto the bed sheets below him.

"Oh yes baby." She purred "Take my girl cock deep...it's already half way in."

Neil moaned again at this news as Desiree resumed thrusting, this time driving deeper with each thrust until her cock sheath was buried all the way inside his ass.

Neil moaned and whimpered. He considered using the safe word. She held him tight for several minutes. Neil patiently waited while his ass adjusted to the massive cock buried in his ass.

God this is amazing.

As soon as Neil submitted, he felt as Desiree began to pound his ass, nearly fully withdrawing and then plunging fully back inside him. Neil soon found himself moaning like a whore in heat, quickly orgasming a second time.

She then stopped fucking him and Neil took the moment of respite to catch his breath.

"Good boy, Neil." Desiree praised. Neil felt her withdraw from his gaped ass. "Such a very good boy."

**

Saul watched the video he had the club film of Neil submitting to a transgendered prostitute. Neil's actions and behavior clearly demonstrated the power of the nanobots to change and control Neil's mental pathways. Saul grinned as Neil orgasmed from being anally dominated by the prostitute. Soon Saul would finish Neil's descent into submission and slavery. He owed the bastard nothing less.

**

Back at the mansion, present day.

No sooner had Neil exited the room that Saul began his presentation.

"As we all know our CEO has been in a lot of hot water lately. He has been criminally negligent in his oversight and administration of this company and, quite frankly, we expect that the company will have to file for bankruptcy due to the malfeasance of the Chief Executive Officer."

"Of course, that represents an opportunity for you gentlemen to acquire this amazing new technology for yourselves at an amazingly low price."

"Why should we take over for you? Wouldn't we just be the inheritors of your problems?" James McLeod asked.

"Not at all sirs; with the sale comes the restructuring. The old board members can receive a payout to walk away while the new board that you appoint would be free to restructure and satisfy the government regulators that measures have been taken to prevent a reoccurrence."

"And of course with the purchase of the company, comes the proprietary technology." Saul finished.

"You know how the nanobots condition the subject. The stimulus provides rewards which accelerates conditioning and acceptance of the programmed traits."

"Is there a cure for the nanobots?" James interrupted.

"We can inoculate customers with defensive nanobots that will prevent any new nanobots from taking root. They can eliminate any new nanobots that they discover. Anyone who isn't inoculated runs the risk of enslavement. Also anyone already under their control is immune from re-infection."

"So there is only one shot at getting it right?" Ivan Ivanovich asked.

"Correct, but the app can be modified and updated anytime during the first four weeks as the nanobots overwrite the desired mental pathways. So realistically you have four weeks to tweak the program to your desires."

"Are those affected by the nanobots aware of their situation?" James asked again.

"Initially, yes they are, although they can do nothing about it that you don't allow."

"Can the effect be detected medically?" Dr. Agonia queried.

"An MRI can detect the presence of nanobots but it will not interfere with their operation. However it cannot determine what effect or program they are running. Only the patient can say and with the ability of the nanobot to compel them to tell only the truth, well; all you have to do is ask them." Saul answered.

"And as you can see we can measure and track the power draw of the nanobots here with this program and this controller. The greater the power draw indicates that the subject is still resisting and struggling to overcome the new mental pathways established by the nanobots." Saul indicated.