Jewel Ascending Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But once power draw from the body by the nanobots decreases to this level, then we know that the old pathways have succumbed and expired. The power draw for the new pathways will decrease over time as the biological pathways they established take root."

"Well this is all well and good, but who shall be enslaved?" James asked.

"Re-educated, you mean." Saul corrected.

"Semantics."

"Well it's obvious, those who oppose our progressive views of course. Identify those by party, religious, or group association, then their position in their business or political office, those with the ability to influence others, and then their actual activity and effectiveness at opposing us. Compared to other known practices nanobots would be far more effective than any other in, ahh...convincing others to embrace our platform."

"Yes, and far more humane than civil disobedience and protesting or in some cases the specter of civil war." Mr. Lon Wang added.

"It's brilliant! Change the leaders and leave the opposition headless." One of Ivan's female companions exclaimed.

"And far less costly" Saul finished "nano-bots are not cheap my friends, but their effect is permanent."

**

As Neil reentered the room he saw Saul guiding his guests through a presentation. Except for the tapping of his high heels across the hard wood floors he made his way unobserved to his post by the bar. The guests were all focused on Saul's presentation and they didn't notice him.

"Of course...if it works. You've made a great speech, but until we see the effects upon a test subject this is all just speculative." Adam Smith probed.

"You've all been briefed on the ability of the nanobots over the course of their development. You all know what they can do. So I see no need to rehash the performance enhancing and memory enhancing abilities of Nanobots that has been discussed at length at our earlier meetings. As I said, I won't bore you with these details again, rather we are here to save this company and move it to an environment where it can recover from this Public Relations Debacle." Saul replied.

"Besides, seeing IS believing." He added mischievously.

The assemble members looked confused by Saul's last statement.

"So when can we fire the former CEO and take over?" Adam Smith asked.

Neil perked up as he heard the question.

"How about right now?" Saul answered.

Neil turned his full attention back to Saul.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our former CEO."

Saul merely held out his arm and pointed to Neil. Suddenly, all eyes in the room were on him. Saul had just exposed Neil to their guests and to members of the board as a cross-dressed French maid!

"Neil is a misogynist, a misanthrope, and a homophobe...and that is just the short list of his faults." Goldie Duggar spoke with contempt.

"We should have been using this technology for TBI patients, mental disorders, schizophrenia, and possibly prisoner reform, a revolutionary method to cure innumerable diseases and disorders but Neil here decided to use it for his personal agendas."

Neil's stress and fear approached their zenith. He didn't like the sound of anything he had just heard. Neil's mental struggles now reached a level of intensity he had never before achieved. Waves of humiliation surged through his body. He felt a bead of sweat break free from his brow and run down his temple.

I MUST BREAK FREE...I MUST RESIST!

"And here she is now...Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you our former CEO...Olivia!"

Neil felt a painful snap inside his head and was momentarily blinded by a white light across his field of vision. Neil would have sworn he was having either a stroke or an out of body experience as he now saw himself, standing in the corner of the room. His eyes had rolled back inside his head and his body was twitching and shivering...

There was an agonizing feeling as if stunned by an electrical shock before Olivia caught her hand on the top of the wet bar and stopped herself from falling over. She had a sensation of a snapping feeling inside her mind and of a knife blade being withdrawn.

She swayed slightly, and nearly staggered a step...but stopped herself just in time...

Owu...Ow! My Bwain huwts.

Her hands went to her temples and she rubbed the sore spots but it was already fading. She quickly regained her composure and dropped her hands back to her sides when she noticed that ALL her master's and mistresses' guests were staring at her.

"So he was completely aware, yet completely obedient at the same time?" One of the smarty type guests was asking master a question.

"Yes. He was. It took awhile to set this up, so in fact, this case is unique, because we weren't just using the nanobots to install new mental pathways, we actually had to sustain some of the old ones until this meeting. The former CEO succumbed to the effects about a week ago. We've kept him aware until now for this demonstration."

"And there you have it. The power draw is now down to normal levels." Saul said as he showed something on his tablet to one of the guests.

"There is only Olivia now."

**

Olivia was flushed with relief as the other guests all turned their attention back to Master's business presentation. He droned on about pathways and cog-nit-onions and other brainy stuff. Olivia didn't know anything about business...or anything, but she hoped she didn't do anything to spoil the evening. Why were they all suddenly staring at her? They all took a vote and it seemed like somebody got fired? Olivia wasn't sure. Sounded like whoever it was deserved it.

"Now that business is over the party begins! If anyone needs a party favor then Olivia can provide whatever favor...or service...you require." Goldie clapped her hands loudly.

"Olivia, prepare drinks for our guests." Goldie commanded.

"Yes Mistress" Olivia obediently responded. She practically pirouetted and her perfect petticoat flared outward as she turned to resume her position behind the bar and serve master and mistresses' guests.

As Olivia took the drink orders and made drinks for the guests master led them away to another room. Goldie approached behind her and whispered into her ear.

"And make yourself a PSL for those DSL's. Make it strong. You will need to keep your energy up tonight."

Olivia smiled as Goldie's warm breath tickled Olivia's ear and neck. She was so happy to have such a loving and giving and attentive mistress. Olivia loved Pumpkin Spice Latte's and she appreciated the forewarning from mistress that her Dick Sucking Lips would be pressed into service tonight.

**

The orgy was going well, and as Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon fucked, he was still eager for answers.

"So do you think we can use this to enhance our social services programs?"

He ground his cock deep and slow into Dr. Agonia's warm wet pussy. The hypnotherapists taught and firm and frankly amazing nude body lay supine beneath him. So many people think missionary is a vanilla position about vanilla sex. Horace thought those people were fools. The view alone was worth it.

Why would anyone want to give up the opportunity to watch as a nubile and intelligent woman was driven irrevocably to the brink of pleasure and beyond, completely fucked stupid!

Other positions only gave illusions of power with less visual stimulation. Watching as her body rocked back and forth from his thrusting, her breasts jiggle enticingly in counter tempo, the rise and fall of them as her breathing quickened pace to match her arousal. Jarrod watched as her hair framing her gorgeous face, and then her sighs, facial expressions, and lustful looks; now that was powerful.

"If your goal is to create a submissive and docile servant class, we already have that. Allegorian culture is already divided into noble and subject classes. My hypnotherapy is proven and deep rooted."

"But your methods take time; something quicker may be more economical if it can match your effectiveness."

"Ooh...effectiveness...talk dirty to me" the Patricia countered.

"Your technique is proven but there are limits to the number of prospects you can treat over time. If we want to increase the population of a servant class we may want to move up in scale. This method may allow that." Horace continued to thrust his long hard cock into her.

"You're talking mind control and slavery." DR. Agonia said levelly as she ground down her hips to push Horace's cock against her clitoris.

"Nothing you haven't already done" Horace continued, "just the mental and physical conditioning of a select few, a minor part of the population. We can help them to realize their predispositions and cultivate them...for the greater good, of course."

"So why collude with the Russian? We don't need them." Dr. Agonia accused.

"To get what I want." Dr. Inon replied simply. There was no need to tell Patricia Agonia his real motivations.

Horace was thinking about undermining the Society for the Restoration of the Matriarch and his ultimate goal of enslaving the noble class. The thought of the power he could have to bring those feminist bitches and those arrogant entitled noble bastards to their knees was intoxicating...he was about to cum just thinking about it...

The hypnotherapist rotated and ground down her hips as she moved into position to make Horace's cock stimulate her clitoris again...she was so close...and it was true...mmm...the thought of bringing Horace low and preserving the Society and their goals...oooo...so close...

She smiled up into Horace's eyes as her orgasm approached.

"You should go fuck the bitch." She implored.

"Who? The CEO?" Horace grunted with his latest thrust. He was about to bust a nut!

"Mmmm...yes...Yes...YES..." The hypnotherapist let her orgasm crash down and into her with the latest thrust from Horace's large long dick.

With a loud satisfied groan Horace drove is cock deep into Dr. Agonia's pussy spilling his seed into her tight wet cunt.

"mmm...AHHHhhh...Yes...I guess...I will...NNNGGHHhhhh..."

"Save some of her for me when you're done." the hypnotherapist purred breathlessly as she smiled in satisfaction.

Horace got up off her, wiped his cock with a warm towel, and walked away.

Dr. Patricia Agonia, hypnotherapist, watched Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon as he walked away and admired his naked ass and long bobbing cock. He stopped and spoke with their other travelling companion, James McLeod about something. James nodded, replied, and as Horace walked away she noted that James had a woman on her knees sucking his cock. With the enthusiasm she was demonstrating it was more like she was worshiping his...average sized dick.

Like every man he probably thought he was responsible for her orgasm. He didn't know it wasn't the size of the boat; it was the motion of the ocean. Rotating her hips to cause his cock to stimulate her clitoris was why she was able to achieve rapture.

Dr. Agonia knew that by being in the right place at the right time she would be able to stop him and Dr. Inon from undermining the Society for the Restoration of the Matriarch...now that was an orgasm worth having.

**

"Did you get it done?" Horace asked.

"Yes. I spiked her drink with the nanobots served by the maid earlier this evening. She'll be all yours in two weeks time." James replied nodding toward the hypnotherapist.

"Nah. You can have her. I've got other bitches on my mind."

Horace walked away after James nodded assent.

**

Olivia brought the next round of drinks down into the "the playroom", the cavernous basement of Master and Mistress' mansion. She recalled that the previous owner had converted the basement and configured and decorated it to be his private sex dungeon/pleasure palace/orgy room. According to Mistress, the former owner, as the titan of business he imagined himself to be, simply decided that he deserved to have an orgy room.

Master and Mistress decided to keep the room for both personal pleasure, and business reasons...sex parties seemed to be good for business...apparently.

Olivia entered the room through the heavy oaken doors and into the overly warm room. Subdued lighting created areas of intimacy while other areas used black lighting to cause erotic artworks to fluoresce brightly.

As Olivia sashayed with her tray of drinks for the party guests she walked into one of the black lit rooms and noted that her dress now fluoresced brightly in the ultraviolet lighting.

Goldie lay naked and recumbent on a divan as Nancy, also completely nude, slowly and passionately lapped at Goldie's pussy.

She noted that all of Master Saul's and Mistress Goldie's guests were in various states of coupling and erotic play.

Mr. Smith was reclined as one of Mr. Ivanovich's sultry female companions rode his cock.

Mr. Ivanovich was watching while another of his companions pleasured his cock with her mouth.

The various board members were similarly engaged in erotic coupling with or aggressive fucking with some women Olivia didn't recognize. Master and mistress must have hired them for this party.

Olivia stood near the center of the room and also immediately noted that her dress was glowing brightly in the black light. The reverse colored white and black maid's uniform was obviously made of artificial fibers that would fluoresce brightly under the right conditions.

Olivia turned slightly to admire her beautiful glowing uniform in one of the many mirrors that were placed throughout the room. They were installed such that they would allow party goers to be able to watch themselves in mirrors as they coupled.

But now Olivia admired her reflection in the mirror. Her brightly glowing hourglass figure gave her an appearance that was indeed truly resplendent! And Olivia was finally able to understand the one detail that had bothered her about her ensemble the whole evening.

While her pure virginal all white French maid uniform dress fluoresced, so too did the lace details of her accessories.

"CUM WHORE" now fluoresced brightly and legibly on the lace stocking tops encircling her thighs.

"CUM WHORE" was printed vertically and glowed brightly from the top of her thigh highs from the outside lace pattern on her legs down to her ankles.

"CUM WHORE" was emblazoned in a repeating pattern that encircled the hem of her lace tulle petticoats.

"CUM WHORE" was printed in delicate cursive script upon the front of her black lace apron and gleamed in the ultraviolet lighting.

"CUM WHORE" flared from her lace choker and "CUM WHORE" twinkled from her lace maid's cap perched atop her blonde tresses.

Olivia was momentarily shocked...then merely surprised...then grateful. A feeling of gratitude warmed her body as she turned and flounced slightly before the mirror to admire the beautiful ensemble her master and mistress had gifted her...

An outfit that declared to everyone who could see exactly what she was...and what she was meant to be...she swore to herself softly that she would wear it proudly!

**

"Will you stay married?"

Goldie held her brother's hands as she watched Olivia deliver drinks to their guests.

"No" She smiled up at Saul. "Of course I will support my ex-husband in her choices but divorce is the only option."

"And since we really want 'him' to disappear keeping 'her' here is the safest option, I suppose."

"I am sure that the extremely generous terms I receive from our divorce will be enough to support me...and my wife..." Goldie smiled as she looked back to Nancy, straddling Dr. Wang...pegging him.

"So simple to claim abandonment once we announce he's fled the country." Saul observed.

Goldie simply nodded her agreement.

"Do you want to keep Olivia as your t-girl, your 'she-male'?" Saul asked Goldie.

"I'm not sure yet."

"Perhaps you would like to fully transition her." Saul suggested.

"No. I like having her the way she is." Goldie replied. "She can keep her cock."

"You know, in Allegoria we can do amazing things with stem cells these days." Horace approached having overheard part of their conversation. "If she is out of your country then the authorities will never find her. That would be much better security for you that way."

Saul and Goldie looked at each other.

"What do you think sis?"

Goldie smiled back at her step-brother.

"I think that is an option worth exploring."

**

Olivia delivered her drinks and was about to return her tray when she found one of master's guests standing before her.

"Dr. Inon, may I get you something?" She looked up at him and smiled politely, her perfect white teeth gleaming in the light...fluorescing in the black lights of the sex dungeon. Naturally they would. After all, she used fluoride toothpaste; oral hygiene being as important as it is of course.

"Why yes Olivia. I have need of some of your talents. Saul has spoken highly of them."

"What talents are those, sir?" Olivia giggled and blushed furiously.

"Your master tells me of your oral skills and I wish to know if his praise of you was boastful or accurate."

Olivia giggled again. Dr. Inon had been fucking one of the other guests...the hypnotherapists whose name she had forgotten. He was naked before her. Olivia set her tray down upon a nearby table and glanced down...and gasped!!!

Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon was huge!

He was sporting wood!

And he was HUGE!

It looked as if he was sporting at least 12 inches of solid, white, veiny, circumcised cock! And hanging heavy and low below the protruding shaft was two absolutely huge baseball sized balls.

"Oh my!" Olivia managed to squeak out after she recovered her breath.

"Yep, there's a reason my friends call me 'horse'."

Olivia's body became flush with heat and her mouth started to salivate at the sight before her.

A TWELVE INCH COCK and a pair of BASEBALL sized balls...on a white guy???

She felt she might have a better chance at finding a unicorn or a dragon, or some such other third mythological figure...thing...

"Come Whore." Horse commanded as he took her hand.

Olivia followed deliriously as Horse led her to an alcove with a wooden four poster medieval inspired bed. Horse sat naked on the side and guided Olivia to her knees before him.

Olivia grabbed Horse's cock and could feel the slickness from whomever he had been fucking before. As she leaned in she took a deep breath through her nose to breath in the scent of his cock and the woman who he had previously been riding.

She moistened her lips with her tongue before darting out with the tip to taste...no...to savor the taste of his cock and the pussy it was previously in...mmmm...sweet...after the first 8 inches were down she struggled...she had never had one so big before!

"I've never had one so BIG before!" Olivia said, blushing, after she came up for air.

"I'm sure you will be fine. If you need help I will push your head down onto it for you."

Aww...that was so sweet of him to offer to help get his 12 inch cock all the way down her throat. But Olivia was determined.

"I want to do it myself." She pronounced with determination.

As she swallowed more and more cock into her mouth she relaxed her jaws and worked her tongue and throat to take as much of his cock down her throat...Once she reached her gag reflex her mind screamed "STOP! IT'S TOO BIG!"

NO! Olivia answered back. That's quitter talk. I'm going to do it.

I can do this...

I...can...do...this...

With motivation and determination Olivia let the cock slide endlessly down her throat until she finally felt her nose reach the slightly hairy tummy of Horse, er...Horace. Her eyes were watering from the strain and probably ruining her mascara but Olivia opened her eyes and looked anyway.

She saw his tummy and felt the pubic hair and belly hair tickle her nose.

She had done it! She had swallowed a twelve inch cock for the first time ever!!!