Jewel Ascending Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia felt enormous pride in her achievement; pride as enormous as the cock now filling her mouth and throat.

This was what she was meant to do.

With careful, slow slurps she bobbed back up the shaft all the way to the head, twirled her tongue around his glans, and made another oral adventure sliding his cock down the warm and wet and smooth confines of her mouth and throat.

On her knees, sucking a twelve inch cock Olivia felt nothing other than joy and pride.

This is where she was meant to be.

Horace Jarrod Inon reached over Olivia's back and flipped up Olivia's skirt and petticoats. He admired her lingerie, her thigh high stockings, her garter belt, her ruffled panties that barely covered her pert and firm bottom and as he pushed her panties down he noticed severe welts criss-crossing her ass.

"Someone's been bad." Horace observed.

"MmmHmm...and been punished for it!" Olivia agreed and giggled once she had bobbed back up and off his cock. She shook her ass gently before Horace to entice him.

Horace stood up and then placed Olivia, bent at the waist, against the mattress.

"Don't you want me to make you cum in my mouth?" Olivia asked. She wondered if cum from a 12 inch cock would taste better than from a smaller cock.

"Nope...You took all of me into your mouth and throat. I want to see if you can take all of me in your ass now."

Horace squeezed a dollop of lubrication onto Olivia's anal star and placed the head of his cock, already slickened with Olivia's saliva at the barrier to his entry.

With insistent, yet gentle pressure, Horse mounted Olivia from behind; he noted that he was able to gain entry without too much pressure. Olivia gasped in pain and then sighed in pleasure as his thrust slipped the head of his long thick white cock inside her.

She's accustomed to anal sex and sodomy, Horace observed. Good!

Olivia arched her back and lifted her ass to align her rear with Horace's...Horses...cock. She rested her head upon her hands on the bed under her. She knew the image of her long stocking clad legs and high heels would excite and entice Horse...err...Horace...as he fucked her from behind.

Her submissive position allowed him to bury his 12 inch long and thick tool fully inside her ass.

Olivia's mind would nearly blank out with pleasure each time he thrust into her and she was filled with equal regret every time he withdrew his cock. The intensity of being so completely FILLED was indescribable. She wanted more...

Horace was very pleased with how Olivia was able to take his entire cock inside her. Most of the service providers back in Allegoria were not capable. Not having to limit himself and exercise restraint was a rare occurrence.

Horace grew more forceful with each plunging stroke into Olivia's tight bottom. Soon enough he was driving into her with animalistic fury as his cock bottomed out inside her on every stroke. The pleasure of her tight ass fully stimulating his cock brought Horace to rapture as his final plunge spewed his copious amount of cum into the whore.

Horace held tight and ground his cock and lap into Olivia's back passage as he emptied his balls, coating her insides white with the volume of his seed.

Olivia for her part orgasmed simultaneously with Horace. Her much smaller cock had become hard and her much smaller quantity of cum was spent uselessly upon the bed sheets under her. Her mind had exploded with pleasure as her awareness diminished to the immediacy of her orgasm and Horace's cum splashing inside her.

For many long seconds Horace held her down as the last of his cum drained into Olivia's anus. Olivia felt only deep sadness when Horace finally pulled his cock out of her ass leaving her empty of cock yet full of cum. She held her position for Horace as her sphincter slowly closed despite the cum leaking from her wrecked asshole.

Horace took another towel and wiped off his cock from the lube and cum now coating his shaft.

Yes...bringing Olivia back to work in Allegoria would be an excellent idea. Horace's mind filled with plans to use her to advance his cause and to satisfy his needs.

The future was in his grasp.

**

James McLeod was the last to fuck Olivia and truth be told he found her amazing.

"Man, these trannys are fun to fuck... Hhnggh...they...just...keep...taking...dick..."

"They do, don't they." Horace replied dryly. "Finish the task I've assigned you and maybe I'll gift one for you back home."

The thought of having a submissive tranny of his own for personal amusement and pleasure drove James to orgasm. He shot his load of cum deep into Olivia's ass, the volume of cum in addition to cum already inside her caused more cum to leak out past the seal of her ass on his cock shaft and spurt back.

Now the insides of Olivia's ass cheeks were slippery with warm wet spent cum.

James slapped her ass and laughed as cum splattered from her bottom. Taking a towel to wipe himself clean he pushed Olivia aside and went in search of his clothes.

He had a mission to complete.