Jewel Ascending Ch. 12

Story Info
Jewel attends to the less savory aspects of her finances.
13k words
4.76
2.9k
1
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jewel took over her dead husband's financial empire she learned more and more things about him and about Allegoria than she had ever wanted to know.

Weeks into her studies she had discovered during her search through her deceased husband's files that the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department was considered a tremendous resource that the nobles had created for their own use; to have available a large variety of trained and talented concubines, mistresses, kept men and women, courtesans, escorts, gigolos and doxy's and not just to sate their own twisted and kinky sexual curiosity.

Each and every one of the service providers were a resource to be used for the greater good of Allegoria. Apparently that meant honey-pot schemes, honey-dick schemes, targeted political or commercial seductions of foreign nationals whom Allegorian nobles wanted to investigate, spy upon, or even blackmail.

And now Jewel was considering using these same means for her own ends. Jewel hated herself for having to resort to such underhanded and devious means, but as Donna had told her recently, "sometimes to do a lot of good, you must first do a little evil."

Her deceased husband had originally contracted to provide a feminized male service provider to the CEO of a software company as part of his compensation for select access codes. As sole surviving beneficiary of her husband's estate, Jewel was obligated to fulfill the contract from her husband's dealings. Jewel felt only slightly better as this was not her idea; gifting Neil an Allegorian whore.

Jewel felt repulsed by her dead husband's ethics; or rather his lack of them. She had yet to find any evidence to suggest that he ever did anything that didn't benefit him first. He only acted out of blatant self interest.

Jewel knew the server for the Allegorian nobility was separate from the one used by the commoners and her anonymity was secure. Not that she needed it if she didn't want it. Almost all the male nobles were proud to openly display their mistresses at public events. It was a status symbol of their wealth and virility.

Female nobles were usually more restrained, having 'bodyguards' and "assistants" who accompanied them publicly posing as staff attendants but otherwise kept their intimate rendezvous' discreet.

As a widowed male bride Jewel didn't know how her noble peers would regard her as a feminized male bride having a concubine in her service so she intended to be just as discreet as her noble female peers.

Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix sat before her computer screen as she looked through the short list of available cross-dressing feminized male prostitutes available on the NSSA&M's website and typed in the preferences of her intended target. She then selected the most highly rated whores for further review. As a noble, she knew that for appearances sake she should not accept the lesser qualified, less skilled service providers. Choosing second best would reflect negatively upon her among her peers.

Based on what she knew of her target she would need someone who had a less than stellar reputation. The CEO she was targeting was reported to like 'bad girls'. State whores were supposedly highly trained to meet the needs of the client.

Jewel winnowed her criteria down further until she had her final two candidates displayed side by side on her computer as she looked at the profiles. It was a tough choice between the one that most closely matched the target criteria yet had a surprisingly low customer satisfaction rating while the other one was a more highly rated service provider but didn't seem to have the bad girl attitude her intended target liked.

Jewel was ready to select her first choice when the page suddenly updated to indicate the service provider was no longer available. She noted that the status update reflected the whore's contract had been purchased by a private individual for her remaining term of service and would no longer be available.

Jewel looked back over to the files of Brandi Jane Swallows and quickly scheduled an appointment. She had a near perfect evaluation and despite not possessing the bad girl persona of the other whore she had an impressive skill set array. She would have to do.

Jewel hoped that 'Brandi' would be able to meet those needs and expectations.

Jewel confirmed the date and time of her appointment, the transportation arrangements, and of course, the payment, and clicked send.

As a final thought she forwarded the details to Melinda, her Chief of Security. Melinda would do a background check on Brandi. Jewel had learned quickly to trust Melinda's advice and counsel. Her sources had helped Jewel successfully avoid a plot to ensnare her in a forced arranged marriage to another man. Melinda and her security staff were more than just bodyguards and private home security. The had been intelligence operatives for Jean Claude and were an important factor of many of his plans and schemes. Jewel could now appreciate their skills and always found ways to utilize them.

**

Mindi watched as the orderlies prepared Britney for transfer.

She stood imperiously before her as she read Britney the riot act.

"You have been a huge disappointment, Brat." Mindi began, not even bothering with Britney's assigned name. Everyone called her Brat and that had become her nickname. Hardly anyone ever used her assigned name anymore.

"I'm sorry if being drafted by the Bimbo Lottery to become a she-male prostitute isn't something I wanted to do with my life." Brat replied.

"You have struggled and fought the program when what you should be doing is living a life of leisure and purpose." Mindi replied with irritation.

"You were selected by law and custom to serve a higher purpose; a purpose serving productive and worthy subjects and citizens of Allegoria and at the very least keeping elevated passions of the common masses tamed."

Brat merely growled back. The orderlies held her secure as she was packaged.

"And think of all the effort your trainers, stylists, beauticians, estheticians, and therapists spent to help you to adapt to your new life. You have wasted all of their time, effort, and skill."

"Do you have any idea how many extremely wealthy yet incredibly ugly men there are who desperately crave the companionship that you are able to provide? Someone who can't marry them for their money and then divorce them and take half or more of their assets?" Mindi monologued.

"Prenuptial agreements are a thing you know." Brat shot back.

"Some people are still opposed to them as they think that it predisposes a marriage to divorce." Mindi replied. She had a bit of time before delivery and was finding Brat's arguments amusing.

"Despite all the evidence to the contrary that marriages without a prenuptial have no statistically significant chance of ending up in a divorce than those without one." Brat answered.

"But you are not fated to be a wife Brittney. Wives are a long term commitment. Slaves are a long term investment."

Brat glared at Mindi. She had slipped up and admitted that a service provider was really a slave.

"You are such a disappointment." Mindi watched as the orderlies finished the packaging.

"Are you going to drug me now like you did Brandi?"

"No, I am going to sell you." Mindi answered easily

Brat looked astonished by the news.

"You really should be grateful. Before you won the lottery you were a nobody with a dead end job and no prospects; set for a life of poverty and struggle." Mindi suddenly smiled evilly at Brittney.

"Now you still have a chance for a life of luxury and purpose."

"What do you mean?" Brat asked nervously.

"Your new role is better for you I think. Instead of serving many men, you will now only serve one...and any others your employer deigns." Mindi gloated.

"So my life isn't mine to do with as I wanted? My whole role in life isn't to pursue my own happiness and destiny?"

"No, it's to help someone else by supporting them as they pursue theirs."

Brat was shocked and dismayed by what she was told. She was ready to argue more when she was lifted bodily and carried outside to the front of the building in an area reserved for clients to pick up their service providers. The orderlies set her down as a car pulled up in front of where they stood.

Brat watched as the tall handsome man exited the driver's seat and approached.

"Brat, this is James. He is the man who bought your contract. You belong to him now."

Mindi informed politely.

"No" Brat cried softly in shock and fear.

Brittney had gone white with fear at seeing the man before her. She knew him as one of her clients she was made to service. He was cruel and abusive.

"no...no...no..." she repeated in disbelief nearing panic.

James gazed admiringly at Brittney. He looked her up and down to make sure his delivery was packaged per his specifications.

Brat wore the typical attire of a National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department's service provider. James had specified black and white so she wore a white crop top and black miniskirt. The crop top left her taught tummy and narrow waist exposed.

Her white crop top was sheer and her black demi-bra could be easily seen beneath the fabric. Her mini skirt was tight and her penis wasn't tucked so she had a slight penis bulge in front. Her mini skirt was so short that the sheen from her white satin panties was visible below the hem.

Brat's long legs were encased in the typical thigh high stockings service providers preferred, white; and held up by black garter belt suspenders. Her feet were in 4 inch high heel black stilettos with an unusual pink sole.

James noted that per his request Brandi had her arms tied behind her back in a fetish bondage and discipline style with the rope wrapped around her arms from above her elbows down to her wrists. The smooth nylon line had an elaborate decorative knot between her upper arms that also wrapped around her chest and under her bosom.

Her ankles were also similarly restrained with nylon line with the rope encircling both ankles and wrapped and knotted between her ankles, severely hobbling her but still allowing her to take short steps.

The rope line also encircled her at her thighs and all three ropes were linked with a line that ran up her legs and back to the line around her chest and arms.

James enjoyed how the rope around her chest caused her bosom to jut out obscenely as if she was deliberately trying to push them up and out toward him. Her nipples were visible poking through her sheer blouse top above the top of her black demi bra.

Her make-up was done in a typical slutty style with lots of use of pink. Hot pink lipstick, pink rouge, and pink shades for eyeliner. Even her hair had been dyed a pale pink so that James could not tell what the original color was.

Mindi watched as the buyer inspected his purchase.

"Just a reminder; Health and Human Services Division will make weekly checks to assure her good condition as her contract belongs to you now." Mindi stated.

"Or course." James replied.

"I don't want to do this. Please don't make me go, I'll be good! I promise. Please!" Brat was becoming frantic.

James merely smiled as he retrieved a device and placed it around Brat's neck.

Mindi noted that it was a high end metal posture collar as James locked it in place.

James pressed his thumbprint against it and a light on the front of the collar lit up, flashed twice, and then dimmed slightly before remaining steady.

There was a short chime. "Voice control activated" the collar said.

"Be silent." James said quietly, an evil smirk on his face.

Brat realized that James had placed a disciplinary collar around her neck. She had experience with a similar one from her NSSA&M training. If she disobeyed she would receive a painful shock, and all it took was a word from James, her contract holder, to make it happen.

James took Brat by the arms and guided her to the passenger seat of the car. He eased her into her seat protecting her head similar to how a police officer would with an arrestee. He fastened her seat belt, shut the door, and then entered the driver's side.

Mindi watched them depart and sighed with relief. The man who purchased Brittney's contract would need to be strict. But ultimately she was no longer Mindi's problem.

**

James brooded as Brat sucked his cock. He always thought and planned better when his cock was being sucked. How do I take or acquire a manor and title for myself? James leaned back in his chair and pondered...

James admired brat and her ruby red lips as they slid up and down his cock shaft. He had bought her with money Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon provided for his service. But James had bought this one specifically because she looked like Jules/Jewel...and his sister Jennifer...and, come to think of it, his mother Jocelyn.

James noted that Brat's retro-virus treatment had changed her hair color to brunette, just like Jewel and Jennifer and Jocelyn. So far it had stimulated hair growth and now the brunette color made up half the length. The other half was still the pale pink dye she had when he acquired her.

James also considered his sex slaves nickname; Brat. It was much better than her assigned name of Brittney. James read her file and knew she got it from all the resistance and struggles she made against her assigned station in life after her selection for service during the annual bimbo lottery.

Such an appropriate nickname, James mused, as he again noted she was the spitting image of his brother Jewel.

Deep in his heart James could not consider Brat or Jewel as a woman. Like Brat, Jules was a feminized man. And he was gorgeous. James fantasized that it was really Jewel that was sucking his cock and often than it was Jewel he was fucking when he fucked Brat.

James dick got harder as he used his fantasy to excite his cock and fuel his orgasm. Brat's ruby red lips slid up and down his cock, her tongue teased his shaft, her gasps for air as she sucked, and her slurping sounds as her saliva worked him over.

James also enjoyed how he was using her sexually while manipulating her to do his work with promises of assistance in escaping Allegoria.

"Think about others for a change Brat. You help me, and I'll help you. Don't be so selfish." He had taunted.

James reviewed his plan. Count Jean Claude Delacroix had hired James as his henchman to accomplish goals he couldn't be seen to be involved in. Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon had kept James on and hired James to spy on the hypnotherapist. Finally James had spiked her drink, compromised and enslaved her using the nanobots, then fucked her before ordering her to inject Jewel with the last dose of nanobots they had.

It's a perfect plan, James mused. Use the hypnotherapist, Dr. Patricia Agonia as the instrument to enslave Jewel.

James dick grew harder as his realization that the plan was succeeding meant that soon, Jewel would be enslaved. Soon Horace would have access to Jewel's wealth, and soon; James would take Jewel and fuck her like the little bitch she really was.

James' orgasm erupted and cum shot voluminously from the head of his cock. Brat had just bobbed down so she got to experience the full mouthful of cum that James provided.

Brat had just bobbed down and was coming up to take a breath. When the cum erupted from James' dick she was trying to gasp for air and cum now spurt into her windpipe.

With panicked choking and gasping Brat desperately tried to expel the cum threatening to enter her lungs.

Her body responded automatically with attempt to cough, gag, and vomit but James held her head down on his cock while he enjoyed his orgasm. Rope after rope of cum filled her windpipe and Brat's eye's watered desperately. Her throat felt as if it were aflame and convulsed in its vain attempt to expel the intruding cock. It seemed as if minutes went by until James finally released Brat and she was shoved back onto the floor.

Brat spent several more minutes as she violently coughed up James' cum. Cum sprayed out in a fan shaped pattern onto the floor in front of her face as she struggled to regain control of her breathing and of her senses. Brat held one had onto her throat and massaged her abused neck while steadying herself with the other hand against the floor. Her back hunched over, facing the ground, as her coughing fits ceased only to be followed by violent retching sounds.

James watched with amusement at Brat's reaction as he tucked his dick away. He had other errands to run today and with his cock sucked empty it would be easier for him to focus on his tasks.

**

Brandi heard the distinctive chime of her phone as the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department's App alerted her of a new message. She checked her phone App and saw that a Tier 1 appointment had been scheduled.

Brandi had to stop and think a minute before she remembered what a Tier 1 appointment meant; that she had been scheduled an appointment with one of the members of Allegoria's noble elite.

She noted with amazement that her outfit was purchased and scheduled to be delivered to her within the hour, a salon appointment was made and confirmed for two hours from now, and that a vehicle was being sent to pick her up from the salon four hours from now.

Brandi's head swam momentarily from the speed of it all. She noted that her other appointments for the day had already been cancelled, rescheduled, or sent to alternative service providers.

The schedule showed that she was booked for the entire weekend. Brandi breathed a sigh of relief and nervousness; relief that the 5 appointments she had for Saturday and 6 for Sunday had been cancelled but nervous that she would now be expected to entertain a noble for an entire weekend. 48 hours was a long time! And rumors persisted that Allegorian nobles were the kinkiest and least inhibited, least restrained clientele of them all.

Brandi waited with trepidation for her delivery to arrive. Would this appointment be a blessing or a curse? Brandi had begun to dream of the day when her state of servitude would be over and she could have agency over her own body again.

There was a firm knock on the door to her small dormitory room and Brandi went and opened it. There she saw a delivery man laden down with the boxes and bags of the ensemble she was expected to wear.

Brandi took a deep breath, took the packages and turned back into her room. It was time to prepare herself for her appointment. She stripped down and took her towel and her enema kit. She exited her dorm room and walked naked down the hallway to the communal bathroom. There was no sense of shame or modesty within the dorm; all the service providers were accustomed to full nudity at any and all times.

While she showered she douched her ass with the enema kit three times until the enema fluid she expelled was clear. She didn't touch her hair as her salon appointment would take care of that. She gently exfoliated her face and made sure she was makeup free for the salon cosmetician.

Her ablutions complete she returned to her room, dressed and was whisked away to her salon appointment.

**

Brandi rode silently in the limousine that had picked her up from the salon. The car winded its way out of the city and down past an industrial area and then on to a marina with mooring for yachts. Brandi watched amazed as the limousine pulled up next to a gangway for a huge mega yacht. The beautifully white yacht was lit by various spot lights and interior task lights to good effect. The limo pulled up to the front and a livery man opened the door for her. He offered her his hand as she gracefully alighted from the vehicle.

Brandi checked her makeup one last time before exiting the car. Her epicene features had been lightly retouched by the salon cosmetician and her appearance was given a complete make over. She hoped her appearance would satisfy her client.