Jewel Ascending Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi wasn't thrilled by the results. She felt she had been made up to look slutty. She wore heavy dark blue eye shadow with glitter, golden eyeliner, and long lash mascara around her pale blue eyes. Heavy contouring elaborately expressed her facial features. Bold deep dark red lipstick and lip-liner bordering her lips made her collagen injected lips plump and luscious.

Brandi admired and hated having DSL's.

Dick. Sucking. Lips.

As she ascended the stairs she made sure to hold the hem of her long floor length skirt up to avoid tripping. The black dress featured bare shoulders and a keyhole neckline (a boob window) from the two straps the crossed in front of her chest. The fabric and cut of the dress clung as if perfectly fitted to her DD bosom. Her bra had lace details and the lace details were making an impression in the dress fabric. The dress had a pinched waist that further emphasized her narrow waist before flaring outward and clinging to her full bottom and hips before finally flaring down to the floor.

The man closed the car door and the car drove away as Brandi was escorted up the gangway and into a luxurious salon.

"She's here." Jewel said to Donna.

They both turned to face the door as a servant opened it and Brandi was escorted into the Salon.

**

Jewel, Donna and Brandi were relaxing in the observation lounge having drinks after dinner. They watched the scenery pass by as the sun set and was now slowly fading away to darkness. In the enclosed top deck room of the yacht they were warm and cozy and protected from the cold night air and wind as they sailed at speed bound for America.

They were making excellent time as Jewel's Yacht was capable of speeds in excess of 30 knots. For efficiency sake they decided to cruise at only 20 knots to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Earlier that day they had passed from the Mediterranean Sea through the Straights of Gibraltar out into the Atlantic and they expected to make the crossing in just under a week.

Jewel and Donna had the crew sequester Brandi in her stateroom for the first night and it was finally time they met with Brandi and informed her exactly what services she was hired to perform. It was one of the most awkward conversations Jewel had ever had. Between her, Donna, and Brandi, Brandi was obviously the most comfortable when it came to discussing her duties.

Brandi accepted her assignment with professional aplomb.

With that out of the way Jewel let her curiosity get the better of her and started to ask Brandi questions about her work, her past, and her background. Jewel had never met a Service Provider before nor had she ever contracted one.

Brandi spoke easily of her duties in the NSSA&M and how she had been assigned to the service as part of her sentence from the Allegorian judicial system.

Jewel and Donna were immediately interested as Brandi easily discussed her former life as a fashion importer and the difficulties with her stepmother leading to her sentence as a feminized service provider.

Jewel opened up an app on her tablet to search for Brandi's company. The ease with which Brandi accepted responsibility for her sentence bothered Jewel. It was nothing that she could quite put her finger on, but rather an overall impression based on her own experience as a forcibly feminized male bride.

Donna easily kept the conversation going while Jewel investigated.

"I suppose the most difficult assignment is community outreach." Brandi informed. "You meet whomever you meet. Totally random people out on the streets who are unaware of the services the government provides and are so often in dire need of service."

Jewel saw Donna giving her a questioning look.

"But that's just one part. Most often community outreach will help a service provider meet new clients and develop a few regulars. On my practical exam I even met one nice police office who now seeks me out on those occasions when he is in need of relief. He helped me out on my practical by allowing me to serve him so as I could meet my quota for the exam."

Brandi seemed to become more eloquent and animated when she discussed serving regular clients as opposed to new clients.

"Some nights on when he is on patrol may be more stressful than others and I have had the good fortune to serve him on assignment during his meal break. If I am ever having difficulty meeting my quota he would volunteer to let me service him during his break underneath a diner table at his preferred restaurant."

"And that's allowed?" Donna asked in confusion.

"Oh yes. He sits at a booth near the back and once I am underneath the table I've met the minimum legally required privacy screening. The only annoying part is the lack of room and how I would often hit my head on the underside of the table." Brandi chuckled and absentmindedly rubbed the top of her head as she described the scene.

"The intermittent head bangs sometimes irritated staff and customers. But it often led to finding more clients in need of service so..." Brandi let her story trail off.

Jewel and Donna didn't know what to say to that.

"He had a nice cock though...clean...decent sized..." Brandi added nervously to fill in the awkward silence.

Brandi noted the expression of concern on Jewel and Donnas' faces as Brandi related her story.

"So...you're...happy?" Donna asked "being a service provider?"

"Oh no, not at all" Brandi shook her head vigorously in the negative, her blond hair swaying softly "this is certainly not how I imagined my life turning out. But I only have a couple of years left on my sentence and then I am free to start a new life so...there's that to look forward to." Brandi finished nonchalantly.

"So what was your first paying customer like?" Donna asked more out of morbid curiosity than any other desire to know. This was a side of life she had never seen before and like a train wreck she just couldn't look away.

Brandi again replied easily. Despite her steady tone Jewel could detect the lack of real enthusiasm in her voice. She was truly a gifted actress...actor? The feminized male prostitute's performance seemed to be perfunctory and devoid of real emotion.

"Well, after passing my final practical exam out in the field I had the next day off as there was an interview with three agents representing prospective buyers." Brandi resumed her tale. "A new provider always draws interest..."

"In a way it was much like a cross between a panel job interview and a retro dating game setting me up on a blind date. Once the representatives finished asking all their questions and approved of me there was a brief auction and once the highest bidder won I was informed as to when and where I would be taken for my first official paying client."

"I was told after they left that I received the second highest bid ever for a feminized male whore." Brandi added without pride.

"Now they also offer drugs that are available for girls use to help them for the first few months to adapt...to performing the actual acts of submission required. Their first paid service session is often considered one of their penultimate acts of their career as a service provider."

"One they'll never forget." Brandi added.

"So a mild sedative and hallucinogenic was offered to girls for their first time to help them relax and accept the inevitable. Most of the whores being led to their first paid encounter were likely tripping balls at the time." Brandi shook her head in feigned mirth.

"They offered me some, but at the last minute the doctor present checked my record and said I was not allowed."

"Why?" Donna and Jewel both asked at the same time.

"Apparently, I was on an experimental conditioning regimen. No other drugs were authorized."

"Now I didn't mind. I saw my duty to the state and was ready to do it, and I didn't have any for my final exam so why would it be any different for a paid appointment?"

"I did see one of my friends, another feminized male whore named Brat...I mean Britney. She accepted the pills. The doctor who provided them was friendly and reassured her that they were safe; and said to her 'you'll be floating high soon enough'"

"I even saw the outward effect on one of the other girls. In just a minute or so she was waving her hands slowly before her eyes lost in fascination and mumbling about the colors being so colorful."

"She's tripping balls already...one of the mistresses joked. She turned to me as well, 'Oh wait, you can't have any...sorry...'"

"That's ok...I'm ready..." I said.

"And then I was led to the main floor of the brothel. That's the main floor of our dorm where we usually meet clients and provide in house service to meet the needs of their elevated passions."

"I remember I even joked with him, an ugly little man not much taller than I was to 'be gentle.' As he was bragging about how well endowed he was..."

Jewel and Donna listened with rapt attention as Brandi went on to describe her life.

As more wine was drunk and the evening grew longer Brandi spoke easily of her time in service and of her training to become a prostitute for the people. As a service provider she was actually in fairly high demand as attractive feminized male prostitutes were still rather rare and the demand for the fetish they represented exceeded the supply of prostitutes able to meet that demand.

When asked, Brandi was even able to freely admit and speak at length of the circumstances that led up to her sentencing and transfer to the NSSA&M.

Despite herself Jewel was awed by how easily Brandi accepted her position.

"Well, the service does all it can to assist service providers who are involuntary recruits to adapt to their role. I have benefitted from some of the best pharmaceutical assistance and psychological counseling available." Brandi remarked.

This statement confused Jewel.

"What do you mean?"

"The National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department has a large staff of trainers and such but I was part of a trial where I received the help from a renowned hypnotherapist testing a newer safer conditioning program to help me adapt to my new circumstances."

Jewel shifted uneasily in her seat. Hypnotherapist? Despite the wine the unexpected revelation sobered her.

"What was her name?" Jewel asked suspiciously.

"Dr. Patricia Agonia." Brandi supplied easily.

**

It was getting late and Donna noted that Jewel was extremely tense. Donna brought the evening to a close and directed Brandi to return to her stateroom to get some rest.

"Some of the crew has asked if I was available to provide service and relief." Brandi inquired.

"Not now." Donna answered. "Save yourself for your appointment. After that's over, then maybe."

"Oh yes My Lady, Thank you My Lady." Brandi seemed pleased with the decision.

"It's actually 'my lord'. I am a female Count." Donna corrected.

"Of course, my lord, my apologies."

Donna dismissed Brandi with a wave of her hand before turning to comfort Jewel.

"Relax babe," Donna ran her fingers through Jewel's hair and placed a stray lock back behind her ear.

Jewel liked it when Donna called her 'babe' it made her feel all warm and soft and fuzzy inside. It broke through the emotional funk she was starting to feel and made her smile.

"How can one person substitute their judgment for another like that?" Jewel was angry at hearing how her situation was not unique to arranged marriage male brides. That a whole culture could endorse something like the "Bimbo Lottery" that made young men into feminized male prostitutes illustrated how much larger the problem was. Her quest to end these abuses just suddenly got larger and more difficult.

"Babe, it happens all the time...Politicians, Juries, doctors and scientists..."

"Seriously, why would anyone want to live here?"

"Well, the weather is nice and taxes are low." Donna tried to joke and make light of the situation.

Sensing her frustration Donna placed her hands lightly by Jewels sides "Don't make me have to tease you now." She said playfully.

Jewel smiled but still crossed her arms across her chest to protect her breast and nipples from Donna.

Donna took this as an opportunity to tickle.

Being slightly stronger than Jewel she quickly overwhelmed her and started to tickle her mercilessly.

Jewel tried to escape her pleasurable torment and tussle with Donna but soon she was laughing hard and breathing heavily. Soon the tickling overcame her ability to breathe and she was gasping for breath."

"Stop...stop...oh...please...god..." she squealed uncontrollably.

Donna immediately shifted tactics. She slid her hands under Jewels bra and gently stimulated her breasts.

In Jewel's heightened state of arousal from tickling it came as a shock to her whole body when the orgasm slammed into her mind. Her whole body quivered and shook, her toes curled and her back arched, forcing her chest up and into Donnas' playful hands. Jewel's eyes crossed as stars exploded behind her eyes.

Donna stopped teasing Jewels nipples but left her hands on her wife's pert perfect breasts. She could feel through her hands the muscles of her body rippling from the aftershocks of Jewel's orgasm, slowly decreasing in intensity and dying down.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" Jewel sighed heavily with pleasure.

Jewel felt sorry for Donna as she could never orgasm from nipple play alone. Donna found it strange but love the control it gave her to induce orgasmic bliss in Jewel. She would have to tell her about the side effect of stem cell breast augmentation when she has a moment.

Donna resumed her gentle torment teasing Jewel's nipples. Jewel was trapped and unable to break free as Donna was now on top of her holding her down. Donna leaned down and kissed Jewel passionately on her lips and Jewel easily succumbed to the joyous pleasure cascading through her mind and body. Her thoughts trailed off as another wave of bliss consumed her.

**

"Do we really have to talk about my ex?" Jewel whined.

"Yes. Hearing how bad he was makes me look even better." Donna replied with an inflection of humor.

"He demanded sex 3 times a day, usually. At bedtime he would want to exhaust himself so that he could sleep well. If he woke up with an erection at 3AM he'd wake me by slapping my face with his cock and force it into my mouth. He did the same thing for his morning wood. Sometimes he also demanded blowjobs in the back seat of the limo when I had to travel with him." Jewel answered succinctly.

"Why didn't he ever hire a concubine like Brandi from the service?" Donna asked with genuine curiosity.

"I think it was a matter of pride for him. He was on the board of directors of the NSSA&M and I think he didn't want his...predilections...on file with the service."

"Then how did he..." Donna wondered.

Jewel anticipated the question and interrupted with her answer.

"Going over the financials there were a lot of trips to south-east Asia, Thailand and lots of strange charges that I suspect were...indulgences with Lady Boys. There were also his many handsome or pretty male receptionists and personal assistants he had over the years. I am convinced that he hired them with the intention of seducing them."

"That's rather ambiguous evidence."

"I did discover his porn stash and pictures on his private server that included transvestites and transsexuals."

"So he was obviously an 'admirer'" Donna concluded.

"Obviously." Jewel stared off into the distance, a hint of displeasure darkening her countenance.

Donna quietly moved over to Jewel's writing table and withdrew Jewels diary from the center drawer. Jewel had given Donna permission, albeit reluctantly to read it. Even here on her yacht she had a writing table to keep her diary close when she travelled.

"It's very personal" Jewel whispered.

"I want to know everything about you. We have our whole lives together. Let me learn more about what happened to you...to love you better..."

Jewel thought carefully before she eventually caved in.

Donna was never a diarist or ever kept a journal. The thought always struck her as something that was just "too girly".

She took the book and then settled into the comfortable chaise lounger and opened a page at random.

**

Jewel dressed warmly for despite the summer weather it cooled down quickly at sea on the Atlantic Ocean.

She gazed into the distance and could clearly see the lights of New York City as they illuminated the sky above. The city was still below the horizon and as the sun set Jewel could feel the anticipation building inside her.

Tomorrow morning her yacht would be docked in New York harbor and she would finally meet with the head of Smith Financial, Adam Smith. Jewel was intent to get to the bottom of her unusual accounts and investments her dead husband Jean Claude held with one of the premier financial firms in the world..

Leaning against the railing of the yacht's bow she glanced down at the cool waters as they surged past the bow. Dolphins' appeared from time to time as they jumped over and through the bow wave and ocean spray.

Jewel felt drawn to the water and took a moment to collect her thoughts and feelings as anticipation was now growing inside her. Tomorrow she would also get to meet her mother and sister again for the first time since they were banished from Allegoria.

Jewel considered what she now knew about them. Jocelyn, Jewel's mother, was now a victim's advocate and lobbyist for support of women fleeing abusive relationships.

Jennifer, his younger sister, he discovered has just graduated from law school and is poised to take the bar exam. She was working a law firm and was poised to practice as a human rights lawyer. It didn't take a genius for Jewel to realize she chose this path because of what happened to Jules.

Jewel sighed again at the lateness of the hour before finally making her way back inside to the master stateroom and her husband Donna.

**

Jewel had been nervous all day. As soon as she saw the limo she had hired to retrieve her mother and sister waiting on the pier as the yacht moored she had broken out into nervous manic fits. Donna literally had to take her into a hug and hold her close to calm her down.

Once the gangplank was lowered and she saw them, she positively squealed in delight.

Jewel's mother and sister saw her. They rushed up to meet Jewel and as soon as they boarded Jewel rushed Jocelyn and Jennifer, her mother and sister and hugged them both as tightly as possible. Jewel broke into tears of joy as Jocelyn and Jennifer also cried in happiness.

After a long embrace the three women finally separated. Jewel led them to the nearest salon. Once there they all just stared, no one willing to speak first.

It fell to Donna to finally break the silence.

"Jocelyn and Jennifer, I'm Donna Hancock. I am so pleased to meet you."

Jocelyn and Jennifer both stood and with familial ease took Donna into a warm embrace as well.

**

Eventually the awkwardness of long separation finally broke down as the four women slowly at first, then with more casualness finally caught up on lost time.

At first they discussed the rest of family.

Jewel informed his mother and sister that her ex husband and their Father, John had become a recluse and an alcoholic. He hadn't seen or heard from him in a few years.

Jewel also let them know that their Grandfather and Grandmother have since passed away. Their money went to John as inheritance.

Finally he let them know that James was working as a private investigator and has been working and living in Allegoria ever since.

"I've even hired him once for something.' Jewel admitted.

Once Jewel had drinks served their conversation went late into the night as news and information slowly gave way to gossip and banter.