Jewel Ascending Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point in the evening Donna asked Jocelyn whether Jewel had ever been feminized before Allegoria.

"You know, the only time I can think of was the flag football game back in Moose Lake, Minnesota." Jennifer answered.

"Jewel showed me the pictures. How did that happen?"

"Well, funny enough you should ask..."

Jules and Jennifer walked past their Mother as they prepared to leave for the game.

"What is going on here?" Jocelyn was aghast as she saw the two of them.

Jules was dressed in Jennifer's cheerleading outfit while Jennifer was wearing Yoga pants and Jules' football Jersey.

"We're heading for the powder-puff game...we told you earlier...the charity benefit."

"I know about that, and Jennifer, this makes sense..." Jocelyn said indicating the football jersey and workout attire, "But...Oh my god...Jules"

Jennifer had made over Jules with makeup and put ribbon's in his hair, in their school team colors of course, and with him dressed in her cheerleader uniform it was nearly impossible to tell the two of them apart...and she was their mother.

"And you're sure this is ok?'

"Of course! Mary and I are even going to show some of the guys a few simple cheers they can perform during the game."

"And the team is going to review a few of the plays with the girls as well." Jules added.

Despite not feeling very masculine in a pleated cheer skirt and tight top, he still didn't want to act as if he was secretly enjoying this experience.

Donna listened as Jennifer related the story and Jewel, clearly embarrassed, nodded along.

"So you won't change back...into a man?" Jocelyn finally got around to asking the question that both she and Jennifer had wondered about the most.

"At first, that was what I wanted more than anything. With Jean Claude's death and my freedom restored at I wanted nothing more than to get back to being Jules."

"But I talked to my doctors and after 6 years of hormones and surgery they don't think I can get back to what I was, not all the way anyway. I can't get my lower ribs back; I can't even try to build muscle because my testosterone levels won't ever get back to normal, even with the use of steroids and those would pose their own health risks. I can't even use plastic surgery to remove my breasts or reduce the fat around my butt and thighs because of the stem cells that were used. They'd just grow back."

"Even if they could they showed me a projection of what I'd look like "after" and they were not encouraging. I'd look terrible and my body would be a wreck, fit only for a freak show. I'd look like Gollum. Whether I like it or not, the only way forward is to continue on as Jewel."

Jennifer and Jocelyn shared a look, one that Jewel and Donna both noticed and recognized.

"I suppose that you'll get used the idea of having a daughter and sister instead of a son."

"How did you escape to America anyway?" Donna then asked Jocelyn; changing the subject.

Jocelyn sipped her wine and pondered "When we escaped, Jules was just a baby."

"Your father was working for Count Delacroix in the exchequer and during a routine audit of he discovered some irregularities."

"He investigated and was able to uncover a number of secret accounts. It seems that 'someone' was receiving kickbacks from the casinos and the gambling industry in order to provide favorable audits on their taxes."

"John transferred the money from the accounts to an account he set up. He intended to try and draw the account owner out of hiding. Once he was able to prove it was an illegal account he would be able to claim most of it for himself. John's family was formerly of the noble classes and thought he could regain the status and prestige that his grandfather, your great-grandfather, had squandered away if only he had enough money to do it."

"Unfortunately it was Jean Claude Delacroix who was the original owner of the account. He did not take kindly to John's discovery."

Jocelyn hesitated as she thought some more before finally reaching a decision.

"Jean Claude also wanted to seduce him." She said, looking to Jewel and Jennifer for their reactions.

Both of them seemed suitably shocked.

"Your father refused and took the information to the Royal Prosecutors Office. But they were already in league with Count Delacroix and as Chancellor of the Exchequer he had made them his allies through graft and bribes."

"This made your father his enemies and he and I escaped with you to America rather than get involved in Count Delacroix's criminal activity."

Everyone was silent after that.

"So aside from finally coming to visit us, why are you in New York. Do you intend to stay?" Jennifer asked.

"I wish" Jewel replied "but after everything that happened to me, all the humiliation and suffering, I am not giving up what's mine now. I suffered for far too long. I can't leave without giving up the money and the title. I don't care about the title but the money is mine. I've earned it by surviving that hell of a marriage." Jewel said venomously.

"And we are in New York to look into some account irregularities." Donna elaborated.

Jocelyn looked concerned.

"Uncovering all of Jean Claude's shady business deals is a full time job these days" Jewel added.

"I hope you know what you are getting into." Jocelyn spoke softly with obvious concern for Jewel.

"We do." Jewel answered, indicating Donna as well. "But if you'd like, why don't you come with us to the meeting?"

"You want us to advise you?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. Sit in and listen, both of you. Give me your advice and opinions about anything you notice."

Jennifer and Jocelyn looked at each other before answering.

"If you think it will help."

"I do. It would be nice to have someone who is on our side for once without an ulterior motive."

"What would we wear to a business meeting like that anyway?" Jennifer asked.

Jewel just smiled.

"I guess that a shopping trip is in order." Donna offered.

**

Five days later the big meeting finally took place. In the main conference room on the 39th floor of Smith Financial in New York City, Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix of Allegoria would finally meet in person the two other owners of her dead husband's most recent investments.

The conference room was full with important people milling around and chatting. Major investors and the company heads of Smith Financial were all in attendance.

Jewel was introduced to many of the primary participants. Dewayne White was there and he made certain to introduce her to Adam Smith, the CEO and owner of Smith Financial, and Ivan Ivanovich, the other principal investor. Jewel and a momentary feeling of déjà vu as she thought she may have seen him somewhere before.

Jewel noted that all the attendees had arrived or were filing into the room and Adam took the opportunity to start the meeting.

"Ladies, Gentlemen if we can begin..." Adam took control and started the meeting

Adam made introductions and Lady Delacroix was pleased as he introduced her family. Her sister Jennifer was introduced as her attorney, her mother Jocelyn was introduced as an advisor, and her husband, Donna, was there as joint owner of their shares.

Jewel was very pleased with the outcome of their shopping trip. Jewel was wearing an off-white blazer over a pale ivory blouse, and a matching knee length a-line pleated skirt. Her nude nylons and ivory 4" heels were elegant yet still business appropriate. She loved that an a-line skirt meant that she didn't have to tuck her testicles and penis and she could be comfortable all day.

Jennifer and Jocelyn had both opted for blue business suits with pencil skirts and blazers and white blouses. She had made sure they each bought new shoes for their outfits as well. Both women chose black 3 inch comfortable heels and nude nylons as well. As always they looked as if they could be twins until one noticed their mother's single silver streak of hair she let grow out.

Donna had been the most fun with her purchase. She chose a burgundy skirt suit with white blouse and red 4 inch heels just as high as Jewels. Jewel also knew she wore red lace panties and bra underneath, firing Jewel's imagination when she thought of them. The red bra would have been barely visible through her diaphanous blouse if it weren't for her blazer.

Jewel found the meeting to be very interesting. Her education in finance over the past year had expanded enormously since taking charge of her own accounts. She had already read all the reports Adam or the many aides and company officers were presenting in preparation for this meeting and only took notes when she caught something new. Even the most mundane items were important as they helped to paint a picture of the larger whole.

Jennifer, Jocelyn, and Donna also asked only relevant questions and surprisingly few of them. Jewel was proud of all of them not just for their support of her but for how well they were holding their own in a room full of financial wizards.

One hour later a break was called for.

**

Jewel took the opportunity to stand and stretch her legs as she gazed out the window of the 39th floor of the Smith Financial Building's executive conference room. She was looking to see if she could see her yacht moored from here.

Jewel saw it but also noticed another much larger vessel nearby. The Krasnaya Lastochka. It was an impressive ship almost twice as large as Jewel's own mega-yacht and of newer design too.

Jewel's reverie was interrupted as she noticed from the corner of her eye that someone had joined her at the windows. She looked over as a junior executive approached her and spoke. She wore a conservative blue skirt suit, a light blue blouse, black low 3" heels, and stockings or pantyhose.

"Lady Delacroix?" the young woman asked.

Jewel looked again and tried to recall the young woman's name.

She had given a short presentation of risks regarding keeping versus selling shares after the IPO. She had recommended divestiture of the software company after the IPO but recommended keeping the solar company stocks for long term investment and dividends.

"Yes?" Jewel inquired in her soft mellifluous contralto voice.

"Hello, I'm Desiree, special projects manager for Smith Financial."

"Yes?"

"I just want to say what a pleasure it is to meet you. Like you I am Trans and I want to say how inspirational you are to me."

Jewel was taken aback.

"Inspirational? How?"

"Your successful marriage, how you followed your heart to marry and become a wife and bride despite that even today so many people do not approve of who we are." Jewel noticed that Desiree now smiled uncertainly.

Jewel studied Desiree intensely. She was very pretty and if she hadn't just outed herself she would have never suspected she was not a genetic woman. Unfortunately Jewel could not let her misunderstanding go unchallenged.

"I think you may be laboring under a false impression."

"Uh..." Desiree mumbled.

"You seem to think that I chose to become a male-bride." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Um...Yes." Desiree answered.

"I see." Jewel returned her gaze to outside the window, continuing to admire the view.

"So many people think that." She began. "But if I had known then what I know now, well..."

Jewel turned and smiled a sad smile at Desiree. "...I'd be living happily in Minnesota."

"But...your marriage..." Desiree began.

"My experience is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. Do not look at my former marriage as something positive. It wasn't. I would strongly discourage anyone from ever following in my footsteps. An arranged marriage is a terrible institution. It is unbalanced and power driven...for the Husband."

Jewel was saved from further conversation when Adam Smith called all the attendees back to continue the meeting.

**

Donna and Jewel sat alone in their hot tub on the aft deck of her mega-yacht. They were alone under the stars and soft lighting. A bottle of chilled white wine placed next to the tub. The noise of the city was drowned out by the sound of the bubbles in the Jacuzzi as they soaked away the stress of the meeting. Jennifer and Jocelyn had turned in after dinner choosing to relax in their staterooms.

Jewel wore her black thong bikini while Donna wore a white full bottom bikini. Donna preferred more modest swim attire yet always preferred Jewel in the smallest bikini available, even though she knew Jewel would have to tuck to hide her penis and testicles to not ruin the lines of her thong bottoms or ruin her feminine presentation.

Donna took a sip of her wine as she admired Jewel's feminine form every bit as much as she knew Jewel admired hers. Wearing their black and white swim suits they were dressed in a complementary fashion to each other. Dressing in complementary fashion styles seemed to be a thing with them.

Jewel had just informed Donna of what the Special Assistant had said to her at the meeting earlier.

"How in the world does anyone think that an arranged marriage can be considered inspirational?" She lamented, sipping her wine.

"It's all about public perception." Donna replied. "Your marriage was a precedential situation, there hasn't been an arranged marriage feminized male bride before."

"So that I was forced doesn't' matter?"

"Oh it matters," Donna answered, "But you know full well that most people think this is about equality and not about individual rights."

"Am I doing any good at all with this?" Jewel asked.

"Do you remember Samantha McCaulkiner?"

"Yes, one of the male brides I interviewed for my charity."

"She felt trapped as well, she wasn't happy at all but she accepted that it was also her place in life now."

"How can anyone just accept this as normal?"

"Culture, don't ever underestimate the importance of symbols to a unique culture." Donna explained.

"We do 'live and let live' in America but there is still a lot of silent judging."

"In Allegoria no one cares that much. If you do care then you are the one with the problem."

Jewel hung her head in despair.

"I just don't understand why people think what happened to me is inspirational. To be feminized, to be forced to wed, have my body surgically altered without my consent...to be raped...repeatedly...how is any of this remotely acceptable?

"It isn't when you put it like that, but if you want to make a change, you can. It just takes time to change the world. This could be your life's work."

"Your former husband had good public affairs experts working for him," Donna offered.

"and you have Dianne working for you now. Given time you can change people's perceptions."

"I just wish it would happen faster than that." Jewel responded dejectedly.

**

6 months later Jewel again found herself in New York City. This time she had sent her yacht ahead of them and she and Donna flew over. Jewel once again invited Jocelyn her mother, and Jennifer, her sister to attend. Besides the obvious opportunity to see her family again, they had also acted as her advisors and consultants.

Jewel wasn't looking forward to this meeting though. It was time for another meeting with Neil Smith, the CEO of the software company.

Jewel didn't like having to attend these meetings but it wasn't just something she could delegate to staff. Delivering a service provider, Brandi once again, as Neil had seemed to really like her, to satisfy the contractual obligations for the security software was demeaning.

Nonetheless, after a week's vacation, shopping, family dinners, fine dining, and trips to the theater it was finally time to fulfill their obligations. Jewel and Donna were also eager to fulfill the contract and end their professional relationship with Neil. Both Donna and Jewel found Neil off-putting. And just a bit sleazy.

As the five of them; Jewel, Donna, Jocelyn, Jennifer, and Brandi alighted from the limousine they entered the building, crossed the lobby, and checked in with lobby security. Once quick phone call later they entered the executive elevators and made their way up to the CEO's office.

**

Nancy smiled to herself after she tossed some, but not all, of Neil's clothes into the elevator, the view of his tight ass clad in panties and lingerie disappearing as the doors closed.

The phone on her desk at the receptionist's station rang, interrupting her satisfaction.

She turned and walked over to her desk and picked up the phone. The tapping of her 4 inch high black leather rounded toe sling-back stiletto heels off the floor echoed happily from the walls. Her pencil skirt and blazer were still sitting folded neatly on the desk as she leaned over and reached for the phone. The large pink strap on dildo she was sporting bumped humorously and erotically into the company logo emblazoned on the reception station.

"Smith Nano-Tech." She stated professionally.

After a short pause to listen she replied just as professionally as before. "Of course, send her right up."

Nancy was wearing lingerie similar to Neil's. Her full cut hipster panties, basque with holdups attached to her thigh high stockings and a plunge bra for support.

Her panties were worn over the holdup straps that were clipped perfectly to the lace hem of her nude toned thigh high stockings. The lace hem of her stockings also had a filigree style lacing and an adorable delicate lace bow sewn at the back of her thighs so as to draw attention to the tops of her legs and her full pert bottom. Her plunge bra was part of a set that matched her panties and basque also giving ample support accentuating her cleavage and proudly displaying her full firm breasts.

Everything had been chosen for her by Neil, the (former) CEO.

With easy motion she slipped the buckle of the strap on harness and dropped the equipment into a desk drawer. She dialed Saul Wright's number and put it on speaker as she put her pencil skirt and blouse back on.

"Saul here."

"Mr. Wright, Lady Jewel Delacroix and entourage are heading up to see Neil Smith."

"Send her to my office when she arrives." Saul replied after only a moment's pause.

Moments later Saul stood up behind his desk to his full 6'6" height to greet Lady Delacroix and her retinue. Saul was confused, startled, and interested to see that the entire party comprised of women and all of them were beautiful women at that. The three brunettes looked like they could be triplets except for the silvery streaks on one. Was she the mother of twins?

The red head was a hottie who looked more than competent and capable while the...security bodyguard...was nothing to sneeze at either. Both had auras of cool calculation.

The only odd one was a slightly shorter blonde girl, twenty-something, dressed more like a tart when compared to the women's business attire of business profession pencil skirts the rest of the entourage wore.

Saul had never met Lady Delacroix before and her presence here was disconcerting. Her husband was the company's financial backer and had only ever dealt with Neil, their (former) CEO. Why would his wife be here? This didn't bode well.

Saul had one other problem. He didn't know which one of them was actually Jewel Delacroix?

"Countess Delacroix, Welcome. How may I assist you?" Saul boomed amiably. One of the hot brunette twins spoke up.

"Mr. Wright. A pleasure to meet you, I'm sure, but my business is with Neil Smith. Why am I here with you now?"

"Mr. Smith is out of the office right now, are you sure I cannot help you?" Saul wanted to know what Lady Delacroix's intentions were.

"It pertains to the software company."

Saul breathed a sigh of relief. He was aware of Neil's former company and his development of secure financial transaction and banking software but also had nothing to do with it. If her business today wasn't about the nanobots then...