Jewel Ch. 01

Story Info
Jewel discovers how much she might like staying at home...
1k words
3.64
12.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

Jewel was nervous. Her hands kept anxiously twisting and gripping the hem of her black miniskirt, trying to cover more of her long tan legs and tugging on the top of her matching tube top, where her small but full breasts kept threatening to overflow.

If her mom and step-dad seen her like this she would be in so much trouble. Like, getting put on privilege suspension, (which is a lot like 'getting grounded' but for adults), where she would lose her cellphone, her laptop, she would have a curfew of about 7 PM, (if she was lucky and they didn't restrict her from leaving at all), and she would have to do more housework and report to them before bed every night so they could "grade" her behavior that day and decide if her 'suspension of privileges ' should continue. It was hell and it was total bullshit.

Jewel had turned 18 a whole 5 months ago, she was a damn adult for Pete's sake! But her 'rents had made it clear well before her birthday that if she wished to continue living with them past her 18th birthday then she had to acknowledge and agree that it was still "Their house and their rules." and that yes, she would comply with said rules, however ridiculous and arbitrary they may seem to her. Any failure to do so would result in 'privilege suspension ' and any refusal to adhere to the suspension would result in her immediate eviction from their house.

Jewel had nowhere else to go and no real way of generating a steady income and she had a true fear of being homeless. Homeless people scared her. She had seen them all lining the sidewalks at the community center her whole life, looking scary and dirty and mean. She was terrified of living amongst them or worse, becoming one of them.

So she had been obeying the dumb rules ever since her birthday anyway. Until now.

She was growing increasingly sick of staying at home and playing nice and being good. She hadn't actually been out to do anything fun at all since her 18th birthday.

Tonight however, her friends Maya and Gracie had convinced her to turn her lame life around and go out and have some fun. They were going to come and quietly pick her up within just a few minutes and then the three of them were going to go and find the most exciting nightclub they could fool with their fake IDs. Jewel was super excited about it but also very very nervous. Her mom and dad would totally flip out if they caught her sneaking out at this hour and they would really lose their shit if they seen what she was wearing.

She made her way into the kitchen as quietly as she could and peered out the back door window, looking for Maya's small silver car. Nothing yet. They must be running behind. She really wished they would hurry.

"Mhmm." The loud sound came from the table behind her and made her jump a foot in the air. It was so dark that she couldn't actually see anything but she could tell just from the sound that it was her dad, up for a midnight snack and now, clearly furious.

"D-Dad. Hey..I was just coming to get a drink." She lied, stuttering pathetically. She knew there was no chance that he believed her.

The lights came on with a snap, the sudden brightness causing her eyes to water.

She stood silently as her dad looked her over from head to toe, painfully slowly. She watched him take in her slutty outfit and hooker heels, her dark makeup and curled hair and felt her heart drop into her stomach. His eyes lingered a few extra seconds on the tops of her breasts that her tube top was pushing up in a most obscene way and again on the long expanse of tanned leg that her mini skirt left exposed.

She couldn't decide how mad he was, his face gave away nothing.

"Where were you going Jewel? And don't you dare try to lie to me again." He said, his voice low and dangerously serious.

Jewel knew better than to attempt another lie. It was no use, she was busted.

"I-I was just going to go out for a little while with Maya and Gracie." She admitted, facing the floor.

She watched his face grow a deep red color, enraged. His lips began twitching. She was in deep shit.

"Dressed like that?" He asked, his voice still low and scary.

"Dressed like w-what daddy?" She asked, her voice small and scared.

"Like a common goddamn whore! Like a filthy cum slut!" He exploded, finally yelling. Jewel slumped against the counter behind her. Great. Now her mom would be awake for sure and just make this worse.

After a few seconds though she still didn't hear any footsteps indicating that her mother had heard.

"I'm s-sorry daddy." She mumbled. "Sorry? You're not sorry. You have pulled stunts like this far too many times and you NEVER learn your lesson. Nothing we have tried has worked. I can see we are going to have to up our game..take drastic measures indeed. Think outside of the box." He spat at her. Jewel finally looked up, what was he going to do?

They made eye contact for a few seconds and then, quick as a snake, he reached out and grabbed her upper arm and spun her around so fast that she was left dizzy. She gasped in shock and unexpected delight. He then used the palm of his hand on her back to shove her face into the countertop and, keeping his hand firmly on her back and holding her in place, his other hand reached up underneath her miniskirt. Her eyes widened with shock again as she felt his long thick fingers begin to probe the outside of her black thong panties, stroking the slit that could be felt at the front of them.

"And what is this nonsense?" He growled into her ear, causing an unexpected shudder to travel her body and goosebumps to prickle her exposed flesh.

Before she had a chance to respond he suddenly grabbed the skimpy string waistband of her thong and tugged it upward...