Jewel of the Hoard Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tail whipped around, wrapping around Aries' ankle and he walked forward to push his small belly up against Aries' own. Curiosity overtook Aries' mind when he felt something poking into his pelvis and overshadowing his cock. The human was rendered mute and Cadmus looked concerned with the awestruck expression on his sparrow's face.

"What's wrong?" Cadmus asked as Aries kept his hands on the safety of Cadmus' hips and away from the eight inches of dragon that rubbed deliciously against his own length.

"Cadmus, I must tell you something...," Aries admitted. His whole focus was still pulled towards the generous endowment that was displayed before him. The two balls that were pushed up against his own also gave him pause. The human had a humorous thought of how long it had been since Cadmus had ever been relieved. He had never caught him in an act of self-pleasure.

Cadmus' concern was not resolved and in fact, it appeared to get him even more worked up. "Well, what is it, my love?"

"This is my first time, Cadmus," Aries revealed. "I have never done anything with a man before."

'Perhaps it would be like draining a pipe,' Aries thought jokingly to himself. 'Just have to be ready for the mess.'

The dragon's expression of arousal melted away to one of relief. "Oh, is that all? I thought it was going to be something more damning."

"Cadmus!" Aries tisked. "This is serious..."

Cadmus jumped and quickly moved in for an apology. "I did not mean it that way. I understand your fear."

Aries' mood lightened. "I know I have said it before, but just make sure to go slow. I don't know how much I can take..." Aries' eyes looked towards the massive spire of masculinity that was still eagerly throbbing and now dripping onto his own and Cadmus followed the glance.

There was a moment where Cadmus was deep in thought. Aries found it adorable that he had to think so hard on the obvious part of their love making. Then there was a moment of recollection and Cadmus finally understood.

"O-OH!" he yelled. "I see..."

An awkward shuffle and then to Aries' confusion, a devilish smirk. Then a side eye said it all. Aries knew exactly what was coming before Cadmus said anything and was already getting giddy from excitement.

"Who said you would be taking anything, little sparrow?"

Aries' member pulsed hard between his legs and he found that words were escaping him. Cadmus could hardly take another step forward since his body was still firmly pushed against his lover but he shifted his hips to push his cock up against Aries and onto the human's abs.

"Lay down on your back," Cadmus ordered. Cadmus' muzzle was neutral, only his eyes showing the desire burning in them.

"And what about our bath?" Aries joked as he sat his naked rump down onto the rock and looked up at the dragon. From his level, Cadmus looked filled with rigor. All eight inches of Cadmus was plain to see and the massive balls between his legs wobbled as Cadmus adjusted his posture.

"I believe our bath can be pushed back until after this. After all, you did not say when we would bathe," Cadmus retorted with a grin.

"Fine, you win," Aries snorted and laid down onto the cool rock. It was not an uncomfortable sensation, but the temperate rocks on Aries' back certainly gave a pleasing contrast to the warmth that flowed through him. Cadmus wobbled his orbs and cock above Aries, shaking his hips and cheekily grinning. He placed his paws on his hips, starting to turn the shaking into more of a rocking motion. Aries received a full view, his eyes trained on the way Cadmus' belly moved with each motion and how his pecs flexed just enough to show only a tenth of their held strength.

"You look so dazzling up there, handsome. It would be a shame to just see this one side of you, though," Aries piped up from below. His hands were behind his head and the human's generous length stuck straight up into the air. Small beads of pre rolled down the head and onto the rocks below.

"I do love how captivated you are...and how much you enjoy my body," Cadmus professed. He turned on his heel to show off his massive wings and thick tail. He did not flex his body but simply allowed Aries to admire the curves and peaks. Aries' eyes traced over Cadmus much like someone would follow a map. Aries wanted to reach out and feel across his lover's back and down across the thick globes of muscle and cushion on his backside. He wanted to bury himself in Cadmus, rub himself in his scent and become claimed by a monster.

A deviant thought went through Aries' mind. The idea that the same words he flung at Cadmus as an insult when they first had an encounter could be used in such a dirty manner was an appealing thought. The image of a drooling, unkempt man that was only fueled by his instincts was as electrifying as it was intimidating. The human pocketed the thought for later.

"I am starting to really enjoy the fact that your scales bring out your body. There's parts of you I wish I had been brave enough to ask to see sooner," Aries gushed.

"It is wonderful that you are seeing them now."

Cadmus brought his body down to a kneeling position, now straddling Aries body so his back and rump were facing the knight. He moved his tail off to the side so that it would not be in the human's way and looked over his shoulder.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Cadmus asked with that familiar roll to his voice.

"You know the answer to that, you goof."

In one swift motion, a paw wrapped around Aries' cock. Making sure not to clip Aries with his claws, Cadmus' neutral expression turned into a sinister smirk as Aries gave a cute, shuttering gasp.

"Let me know if anything I do hurts or is uncomfortable. If you can't vocalize that you wish for me to stop, pat my thigh..."

"Pat your thigh?" Aries chorted. "Why in all of the hells would I need to pat your-"

Cadmus' ass loomed over Aries head and the human got his answer. The dragon wagged his rump in an invitation and he hiked up his tail. Aries' brought his hands from behind his hand around to grab onto Cadmus' thick thighs. He squeezed as a test and found only hard resistance. When he brought them to his dragon's backside and gave the globes each a similar treatment, Aries was enamored with how they folded under his touch.

"I can prepare you with my saliva. It is much more slick than humans, but if you are feeling adventurous and want to help me prepare..."

Cadmus wagged his rump, hiking his tail up and Aries was struck mute when he saw the tight hole right in the middle. "...that is what your tongue can be used for. Explore to your heart's content, my love. I bathed this morning so I am completely clean."

The knight's eyes looked over the bounty that was in front of him. There was something so alluring to it all. The fact that a beast like Cadmus would allow him access to a sensitive and personal area was thrilling. If word got out that he was having sex with a dragon and had his face in his ass, there would be no end to the ridicule. There was a moment of hesitation but Cadmus was not going to wait for Aries' mind to catch up. Cadmus leaned forward, his rump spreading more as his belly flopped onto Aries' own. There was an "ooof" from the human as he took on most of the dragon's weight for just a moment and Cadmus chuckled. The bastard wanted him to feel how heavy he was. Cadmus wanted to feel as if he was loaning out the feeling of control. In truth, the dragon could maneuver Aries into whatever position he desired.

Distributing his weight more appropriately, Cadmus lined Aries cock up with his muzzle. He nuzzled against it and grabbed the shaft right at the root. To be handled in such a way was new to Aries and the human was about to remind Cadmus to go slow until that warm and wet tongue went back to wrapping around his member.

Aries' words stuttered out and his fingers gripped Cadmus' thighs. The dragon's tail danced happily above Aries at the reaction he was getting and soon the human's shaft was engulfed in living velvet. Cadmus' tongue licked across the head of Aries' member and his muzzle surrounded the rest of the length with one overeager gulp.

The gagging that followed gave Aries a boost in his ego but he placed a hand on Cadmus' thigh. The dragon came back up in one quick release. Aries' member slapped against his belly and throbbed with renewed vigor.

"Gods, I am so out of practice..."

Aries' eyebrow quirked. "As in you did this before with regularity?"

"W-well not THAT much but I did have a partner at one point..." Cadmus stammered out. As if sensing the tension, Aries stroked across Cadmus' right asscheek.

"No reason to feel uncomfortable," Aries soothed, bringing his hand up to rub along Cadmus' spine. Cadmus shivered and Aries watched the tip of Cadmus' tail flicked around. "I like the fact that you have experience."

Cadmus smiled sheepishly before an intense look of determination came over him. He took Aries in one fell swoop, the tip of his muzzle coming straight into contact with Aries crotch and the human's balls right against his nose.

Once again, Aries' breath caught. The muzzle was slick and Cadmus' tongue provided a nice bed for his thick shaft. The dragon's throat wrapped around Aries' cock this time as if it belonged there and the human was back to holding onto Cadmus' unwavered body for strength.

The squelch of Cadmus' mouth around his cock was enough to send Aries' mind reeling. It was a whole new experience and the part that was the most precious for Aries was the fact that he was experiencing his first time with the one he loved. Although Aries had never done anything so lewd, he was with someone he trusted and who would guide him through the motions or at least demand his attention.

The lewd sucking sound that came from Cadmus' lips was an indication of Aries' role. Although he would be the one on top, Cadmus held him in his paw. It was an enthralling dynamic that made Aries' toes curl. Cadmus bobbed his muzzle along the head of Aries' member and the saliva began to do its function.

Meanwhile, Aries was just trying to hold on. It was like he was learning to ride a horse again; Cadmus' body was unpredictable and he had to hold on lest he be bucked off. There was no training or advice that could help Aries now. He was at Cadmus' pace and mercy. The musk radiating from the dragon's body was intoxicating. It reminded Aries of something innate and male like his nose already had such scents logged and recorded. He was experiencing what he had already smelled before but in a different way. They were familiar but alien, hints that pointed to something exotic. What Aries did not know was there were powerful pheromones at work that unlocked something in his mind almost like a key fitting into the appropriate socket.

Aries leaned forward and sniffed. His dragon's musk grew stronger and more pronounced the closer he got to Cadmus' rump. He figured that if Cadmus was going to pleasure him, there could be something he was missing out on in the preparation process. After all, he was already being commanded by a mythical creature. Why not dive in?

Tentatively, Aries moved his head closer and breathed. It was long and slow. Cadmus paused only for a brief moment to spread his legs further. The warm breath along his taint and up his balls told him how close his human was to him and how brave he was being. He rewarded him accordingly by taking Aries straight to the hilt and holding it. Moving forward on instinct, Aries' body lunged suddenly to go right in between Cadmus' cheeks.

Aries was surrounded by Cadmus. It was like he jumped head first into a pool of sensations but Cadmus was right there. He knew that all he had to do if he felt uncomfortable was tap on Cadmus' thigh and he would be okay. With each breath he took, he smelled his dragon. He knew that the musk would claim him and Aries would probably be marked by his lover for the evening. His heart pounded in his ears and he moved closer still. Sticking his tongue out, he gave a hesitating lick and was rewarded with a curt gasp.

Aries grinned and repeated the motion only so he could hear Cadmus repeat the same sound again. He did it again and Cadmus shook, the stimulation shooting through him. Getting braver, Aries started his tongue at Cadmus' balls and licked all the way up to the dragon's hole in one swift motion. Cadmus had to consciously make an effort to concentrate on continuing to pleasure Aries; since the distraction caused a low, long moan to leave his body and vibrate along Aries' shaft. Licking turned into a ravenous hunger and the tact that Aries possessed was thrown to the wayside.

Cadmus kept his composure but his oral skills started to get shaky and he kept having to adjust himself. Although Aries was inexperienced, he made up for it in zeal and soon the sound of his rimming was echoing through the caves as if Aries had the confidence the whole time. The two of them continued their sloppy foreplay together and melted into one another. Aries could only breathe in Cadmus and his beast was his everything at this moment. There was nothing Aries would want more than to bottle up his lover's scent.

Cadmus popped up off of Aries' member with a loud slurp and Cadmus groaned as Aries continued to rim him. Sweat started to roll down Cadmus' body and make the various scales shimmer like tiny gems. Cadmus wrapped a mitt around Aries' shaft and stroked it with long and appraising movements.

Pulling his ass away, Cadmus' ears flicked when he heard a sigh from Aries, the sound of relief laced throughout his breath. Aries took his first long, fresh gasp of air and Cadmus stood up to look down at Aries with an inquisitive smirk.

Oh my, it seems you did not like that," Cadmus snickered and licked his fangs.

"No," Aries panted. "Of course I didn't..." Feeling something warm that pooled on his stomach, Aries looks down to see there was a fluid that has built up on it. It was nearly transparent and Aries brought the fluid in between his fingers with an excited look.

"Oooooh....you came!"

Cadmus smiled. "No, that would only be precum..."

"Oh...oh wow..."

Cadmus chuckled. "You performed fantastically, but are you ready to mount your stallion, sir knight?"

Aries laughed and gestured between his legs, "I think I can hike up into those stirrups..."

Cadmus smiled, proud of his cheesy line. "Give me your hand then..."

Aries brought his hand forward and Cadmus brought it into his paw with a tender grasp. Since laying on his back was a little awkward, Aries sat up onto his haunches. Cadmus bowed down towards Aries and kissed his hand on his lips. He took Aries pinky in between his index finger and thumb and rolled it towards Aries' palm. He did the same with the fourth finger and then the third. When he made it to the index finger, Cadmus stared at Aries for only a moment and guided it behind him.

"First, you have to make sure the one who is receiving is always ready," Cadmus said studiously and moved his paw down to Aries' wrist to clutch it and move it upward. The finger met some resistance at the dragon's entrance at first but with one firm push, Aries felt it enveloped. It was like Cadmus' mouth but tighter and it squeezed as if trying to push the invading digit out.

"Good," Cadmus complimented with a pleasured hum to his voice. "Very good. Now, work the finger in and out of me."

Aries did as he was told. He pistoned the digit in as far as it would go and the saliva he added provided decent enough lubrication. Cadmus growled and Aries stopped for a moment.

"No, you are doing wonderful. Keep going and add another finger when you are ready..."

Aries nodded and continued. He pulled his finger out slowly and watched Cadmus' face for any signs of pain. Cadmus had closed his eyes, waiting for Aries' next move. Aries decided to practice with one finger for a little more and pivot it in and out of Cadmus' hole. The hole was pulling him in now and when Aries felt resistance in his movement, he bent his finger towards himself and pushed up out of reflex.

Cadmus' eyes shot open and his cock throbbed. Precum dribbled onto the floor and the dragon looked over at his lover with wild eyes. "You found my prostate! Gods, that was incredible. Add another finger and do that again!"

Aries snickered but when Cadmus looked at him like a drunk withheld from liquor, the human took that as his cue to speed up. Aries used his third finger with his second finger on the next pullout. When he pushed back in and bent his fingers inward like he did before, Cadmus once again saw stars. The dragon's body shook as if possessed and Cadmus gave a growl that increased in pitch when Aries added his fourth finger and repeated the motion.

Right when Aries' fingers were almost out, Cadmus grabbed the wrist and pulled down and Aries' fingers slid out of Cadmus. Aries hand was held up above his head and his heart jumped into his throat when he heard Cadmus breathing hard. The fire was back again and Aries knew that he was about to get another command.

"Down on your back."

Aries decided to not make a quip that he was on his back moments ago and allowed Cadmus' hand to touch his chest and lead him down until his naked back was against the rocks once again. Cadmus was drooling and several droplets fell onto Aries' chest and rolled down the sides. Two paws reached forward to grab Aries' shoulders and there was no longer any ambiguity as to what Cadmus desired.

"Now, relax," Cadmus rumbled and lined up Aries' member with his entrance.

Aries rolled his shoulders back and let a long breath leave his mouth. His eyes never left Cadmus' body and watched the dragon's large arms work and his front roll and flex as Cadmus shifted himself. Cadmus sat straight up and squared his shoulders. His legs were on either side of Aries' belly and Cadmus' endowment pointed straight out and leaked right onto the bridge between the knight's pecs.

Cadmus pushed back against the head of Aries' cock and in one swift motion, the head popped in easily. There was a long hiss from the couple; Aries because of the way Cadmus squeezed around him and from Cadmus due to the stretching sensation he was experiencing. Aries rubbed up along Cadmus' thighs and brought both of his hands up along Cadmus' belly. Aries' hands moved up along the scales until he reached his lover's pecs. He gripped them for a moment and felt the muscle twitch underneath his palms before moving his hands back down to Cadmus' hips.

Stopping at the midway point, Cadmus stopped his descent and was a hot and panting mess. Aries cock was not fully in and the dragon was already feeling some strain. It was not painful since Aries' fingers helped prepare him but below the primal urge to slam his hips down and ride Aries like a savage beast, he knew that he could hurt himself. As a bonus for his patience, Cadmus got to watch Aries wiggle below him as his virginity was taken from him.

"Oh Cadmus...." Aries sighed in lust and his words dripped with desire. "You feel so wonderful."

The dragon grinned. "It is so fun to watch your face as I take you..."

Aries' cock pulsed inside of Cadmus' hole and beads of precum shot inside of the dragon. Cadmus could feel his partner's heartbeat and the dragon noted that it was running faster than before. Aries did not say anything to Cadmus' comment, unable to form words. He never thought that Cadmus would become his friend, much less his lover, but he was now here and showing off an intimate side of himself. It felt bizarre and unreal like if Aries blinked then it would all be gone and he would wake up. Yet the urges that he had were far from fake. Cadmus continued to lower himself down onto Aries' member until his rump was right up against Aries' hips.

Aries was fully hilted inside his lover and Aries was going to make a joke about 'fully hilting his sword' but the expression of pure bliss that Cadmus had across his face stayed his tongue. There was nothing he wanted to say to disturb the way Cadmus' eyes practically rolled back into his skull.