Jewel of the Hoard Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hips were pushed flush against thighs and Cadmus exhaled hot air that washed over Aries. Their bodies were locked together, entwined so closely that it was hard to tell when one person ended and another began. Cadmus leaned in close, his wings extending over Aries to block out light and the small amount of wisps still floating around the cave. Cadmus kissed Aries with such passion that the human could only grip on Cadmus' thighs for stability.

Cadmus started moving his hips without warning and Aries did not have any choice. Cadmus pulled himself up and Aries felt Cadmus' muscles work his length. When Cadmus made it to the top of Aries' member and the human's head was the only thing left inside, the dragon rolled his hips down again and there was a loud plap as Cadmus' cock slapped just between Aries' pecs and his balls landed right on Aries' pelvis. There was a roar of satisfaction from Cadmus and a groan of delight from Aries and neither could be truly heard since Cadmus' tongue was now exploring Aries' mouth with abandon. The head of Aries' member smashed against Cadmus' prostate and Cadmus' muscles squeezed reflexively around Aries' shaft.

There were no longer any words exchanged between them. Only their actions could explain their want. Cadmus started to speed up his hips and Aries knew he was in the clutches of something instinctual. There was no longer an articulate and formal dragon but instead a carnal animal that needed to be sated. Something clicked in Aries mind, the same kind of feeling he had for Cadmus when he went on his long tangents about magic or wrapped a blanket around his shoulders when he was cold. It was still a form of love but this one was ensnared in lust. A need for drool and sweat and for his lover to give him everything.

Cadmus sped up, their bodies moving like well-oiled machines. Aries could not help himself and thrust his hips upwards which broke their kiss and made Cadmus truly give a dragon's roar.

"Ah! You bastard..."

The growl was fierce and uncouth and Aries demanded more. When Cadmus pushed downward, Aries pushed up to meet him. The vicious slap that rang out was music to their ears like a cadence of sounds that only served to add to their shared experience. Pre and dragon spit only made things slippery and slick; squelches of fluid being displaced as Aries continued to thrust up into Cadmus again and again.

More growls echoed throughout the cave. This time, Aries joined in. The human prayed that Giscela would stay long enough scouting and out of the cave because there would be no doubt what the two were up to. The hot fire shooting up through Aries' spine started to near a high point and his nerves were singing along with their sounds.

The flow coming from Cadmus' cock was starting to become thicker and more pronounced. It pooled just below Aries' pecs and rolled off onto the rocks and Aries was awestruck each time he thrusted in to see Cadmus' member throb and dance in front of him. If he was flexible, he would see if he could get his mouth around the tip and sample a taste for himself. There would certainly be a time later for such lewd ideas.

"A-Aries...I cannot hold much longer..." Cadmus spoke up as Aries pummeled his prostate again and again. The moment of collection was quickly lost, swamped once again by the instinctual need for carnality. Cadmus' muzzle turned into a vicious snarl, one that showed his teeth; each tip and point made for ripping and tearing. The gasp was one tinged with thrill. Cadmus was completely his but the opposite was also true. Cadmus chose to do this for him, consciously wanting to make Aries' first time be within his control. There was no other way Aries wanted it.

There was little warning for Aries and he had to brace himself. Cadmus' body started to seize up, his muscles contracting all at once. In a moment, Cadmus' cock throbbed once, a second time, and finally a hard and a climatic third. The stream that hit Aries' pecs was thick and white, a complete difference from the nearly transparent precum before. It splashed against his skin and spread across the blonde hair of his chest. There were several more throbs and each one had shots carried with them. Cadmus' face was in a grimace and if Aries did not know the context, he would have thought that his lover was in the worst pain, but from the sounds his lover was making that was far from the truth.

The overflow of cum was like a cork being popped off a champagne bottle and Aries had a front row seat. When some of Cadmus' climax started to creep up towards his neck, Aries closed his eyes. There were four full shots of pent up dragon all over Aries chest but three more shots were added to the human's face. It was warm, thick, and smelled strongly of Cadmus, to the point that Aries was certain if the rimming earlier did not mark him belonging to the dragon then the shots to his face did the trick.

Aries kept his eyes closed as the globs of cum rolled down his eyes and cheek and the human felt Cadmus squeeze harder around him as Cadmus' balls pushed out the remaining bit of his load. It dribbled onto Aries' chest and spread across the skin when Cadmus adjusted his posture on Aries. The dragon grinned down at his lover, long and heavy pants coming out of him.

"That's it...keep going," Cadmus cooed and he continued to ride Aries, his ass slapping against Aries hips. Cadmus reached a finger towards Aries eyes and wiped across them before bringing the cum closer to him. Aries opened his eyes, the substance still coating the outside but not getting into the sensitive tissue.

Cadmus continued to gyrate his hips, playing with the sample of his load between his fingers and rubbing it. Aries, although distracted by Cadmus pounding down onto his hips, followed the fingers with growing interest.

"Would you like a taste?" Cadmus said mischievously and wiggled his finger.

There was not a voice of disapproval from Aries. He already ate the dragon out so what could another experimental taste hurt? Nodding, the human opened his mouth and Cadmus had a devilish smirk. Bringing his index and third finger forward, Cadmus slid them into Aries' soft mouth. Aries licked around the fingers, tasting the cum and sweat that laid on his fingers. Cadmus smiled and brought his paw forward before rubbing it against Aries' cheek gently.

"Such a good boy," Cadmus growled out and Aries' heart skipped a beat. There was nothing else he wanted to be.

His cock pulsed inside of Cadmus and Aries had to remind himself that his dragon's fingers were in his mouth otherwise he would have thoughtlessly bit down. Aries' balls started to tingle and his fingers gripped Cadmus and searched for purchase. He grit his teeth, his member feeling so hard that it was almost too much to bear. Cadmus watched with growing interest, his eyes not leaving Aries' face.

"Give me your offering, knight," Cadmus groaned as he hilted himself as far as he could go and started to grind down into Aries' pelvis. That was enough for Aries and the human moaned around Cadmus' fingers. Aries huffed, snorting through his nose as his climax took him. When Cadmus moved his hips, the sound of cum being moved around in his hole was wonderful.

Cadmus hissed out in pleasure as his knight pumped up into him. Aries continued to thrust his hips, this time more uncontrolled, as he came which only added to the mess that frothed up around Cadmus' hole and rolled down onto Aries' own member. It was a wonderful mess, a reminder of how much Cadmus would be willing to do to please him. At the same time, Aries loved how his sweet dragon took the reins for something more experimental as the fingers in his mouth could attest to.

Aries still had Cadmus' fingers lodged in his mouth and sighed, happy and spent. His body was covered in sweat, cum, and his dragon's scent. There was nothing that was saved from Cadmus' onslaught. Each part of Aries was touched and licked and Aries could feel the reminisce of where his dragon had left saliva or cum. It was as if they were having their own golden hour, their bodies light and relaxed. Cadmus collapsed on top of Aries, his full weight flopping onto the knight. Cadmus gave a happy trill. Aries yelped, his body smooshed underneath the much larger dragon. It was like someone had suddenly dropped four bags of flour onto him. It wasn't uncomfortable, just sudden like wrapped in a heavy, warm blanket.

"How....was that?" Cadmus panted out and adjusted himself. There was an abrupt pop as Aries cock was released from his lover's hole followed by a light stream of cum.

Aries laughed, the sound like the shiniest of gems to Cadmus' ears.

"It was wonderful, you big lug. You are like a carpet with legs."

Cadmus grinned at the joke. "I get to lay on you because I took you. That's how we do it in our culture."

Aries looked Cadmus in the eyes to see him do what the knight's hounds used to behave if they were caught doing something bad; look away sheepishly with their eyes peering up at their owner.

"You are a terrible liar," Aries contested with a smile.

"Lay there and take it, my brave, strong, and dashing knight."

Aries beamed at his lover, lifting his upper body up off for a moment before rolling the dragon onto his back and straddling his hips. Cadmus had a dumbfounded look, his eyes wide as dinner plates and Aries placed his hands on the dragon's shoulders. Aries felt something wet and messy throb right in between his rump.

"Seems that turned you on..."

Cadmus ignored Aries, his focus still on the fact he was lifted up and his weight used against him. "Was wrestling a form of sport among your brothers? I am impressed you can throw me around a bit." Cadmus chortled, allowing Aries his small victory and aroused at the idea that Aries had hidden strength.

"No, but my training and conditioning allows me to maneuver studs like you around..."

Cadmus blushed, his ears flicking in excited motions and his tail reaching up to wrap around his knight's ankle. "You have such a fire in you, Aries. It brings me such joy to see it burn."

"You as well, my love. Of course, you are a dragon," Aries said with a soft smile and got up off of Cadmus. He offered his hand to the dragon and Cadmus took it with his grace and posture returning.

"Your legends are a little crude, thinking we can summon huge flames, but I cannot say I don't fancy such an idea," Cadmus replied as Aries led him towards the baths. Cadmus could not help but watch his lover's hips sway as he walked to the deeper areas of the bath as if beckoning him in. Water separated, a ring moving to the edge of the rocks. Cadmus stepped into the bath, following Aries into the center of the pool. Their steps were less focused now. The two were relaxed as the afterglow powered through them. Cadmus imagined them like the nymphs he saw on his father's paintings. They were so carefree as they galloped around the canvis like they had nothing else to do but enjoy themselves and nature. For once, he felt as if he could relate to such a painting.

Cadmus followed and hooked his arms underneath the knight's own to hold him against his chest. There was a brief silence between them, the water washing away their lovemaking and the two standing with one another. Aries leaned back to rest his head on Cadmus' right shoulder and closed his eyes. Cadmus' hands cupped water, bringing them up to his lover and pouring it onto Aries' head. He started to wash him, his hands moving across Aries' front and over his pecs and nipples before moving down towards Aries' pelvis. He started to grope his lover, making sure to clean him properly.

"I have done some research by the way..."

"Oh really?" Aries said with raised interest in his voice.

"Your name."

"Mmmmm..." Aries purred as he leaned back and put his weight against Cadmus. He wanted to make sure he could hear everything that Cadmus was about to say but his ears were still ringing from their uncapped passions.

.

"In ancient folklore, if a sailor had ever lost their way, there was always a star that guided them home. Your name was taken from said star...Polaris. Your namesake, Aries, shares a constellation from our language. Leo follows another. They are constellations that appear during the early spring and summer and tell farmers when to plant based on the trajectory in the sky."

"I...always wondered where my name came from. It was so different from the others," Aries replied. Cadmus moved his hands up to his shoulders and rubbed the tense muscles. He leaned in to kiss Aries on the neck.

"You are tied to me more than I thought," Cadmus hummed thoughtfully.

"And my father, too," Aries frowned. "His death was so sudden and strange. If he is connected to you, then I think he might have connections to Cinere as well." Aries imagined, for the briefest of moments, his father running amongst dragons. There was an odd tingle that ran up Aries' spine and it wasn't from Cadmus moving towards his backside. What could his dad have to do with dragons?

"I will be by your side when we find the answers you seek," Cadmus reassured and rested his chin on Aries' neck.

"I know, Cadmus."

Aries turned on his heel, looking at Cadmus' sapphire eyes. There was no give in them. The intense blue that looked like a thousand oceans rolled into one.

"And I will be by your side when we take Cinere back."

Like a bolt of lightning, Cadmus had a burst of resolution. It felt like no one could shake them. They were holding one another up like scaffolding to a building; supporting one another like a keystone supports an archway. The bond between them was strong as silver and as durable as marble.

Cadmus wrapped his arms around Aries in a tight hug. If they truly were going to take Cinere, his poor human did not know that much more than arrows would be aimed at his knight and this time their aim would be honed for thousands of years. Thousands of dragons who have known nothing but war and conquest would see Aries as nothing more than a consequence of hubris. Aries would need the strongest armor and the sharpest sword and Cadmus would need the most clever of advisors and cunning magicians. He did not know where they would find such capable men but he knew he had a knight. His knight.

Cadmus was quiet, holding Aries in his arms as if he would disappear. They had little chips to bargain and even more to lose. The dice that they were playing against the Fates were weighted against them. Cadmus was still silent, thinking of their next move.

They had to get crystals in order to congregate magic once again. If they had any chance to get to Cinere, it would be by going there directly through the foggy grimoire. Looking around his cave, Cadmus saw the graveyard of gems. Each crystal was empty and tapped out of usable energy. There was nothing left; all of it was used to save Aries. Cadmus rubbed his fingers across the scar on Aries' chest and felt his human jump slightly.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I guess I was just lost in thought."

"It's fine. I think it is healed anyway," Aries replied.

His brave knight stood ever tall. How much would it take for him to fall? Cadmus hoped he would never answer such a question again. An arrow to the lung was much too close.

The two washed together for an hour, never leaving one another's side. The two flowed together like the water they were in, leaning into one another's touches and kissing when their muzzles were close. Cadmus was still hard, his body begging Aries to play with it but the human knew Giscela would be back any minute. If they were to tear into one another again, Aries would never forgive himself if the Princess caught them in the act.

Before Aries could continue in his thoughts, there was the sound of running. It was leather boots and loud panting. Giscela shot into the cave, her leather boots sliding across the rock as she came to a stop in front of the pool. She hunched over, sweat dripping off of her forehead and onto the ground. Her hair was in tatters and her face was as white as snow. She leaned against one of the rocks. In her hands was a letter, opened with the seal broken and hanging off the top and bottom of the ledger paper.

"Giscela, what is wrong?" Cadmus asked and shot towards her. Aries stood where he was, his heart jumping into his throat. Nothing in the way she was acting could be good.

The Princess looked as if she was about to faint. Her mouth was twisted in some form of nausea and disgust. She sat down near the edge of the pool, her body unable to hold up due to how tired she was.

" My father is dead by way of assassin! What is more, the letter speaks of the dagger that was left in my father's back. It was a dagger encrusted with fog filled gems!"

Aries knew that they were mistaken. It was not fog they were filled with...it was energy. He looked at Cadmus, the dragon tensing up and his eyes not leaving Giscela's tired form.

"Giscela, please take a breath. Maybe some tea..."

Her eyes shot to Cadmus like a feral wolf about to pounce on prey. "The jewels are not known to any. Not Lanish or Sarwin or Rendelen..." Cadmus recoiled for only a second but pushed on to slide as close as he could to Giscela. There was no fear in his eyes.

There was a quiet, uncomfortable silence between them. Giscela took off her boots, bringing her feet to the water. The blisters that she had were red and irritated. Some were even bleeding. There was no doubt in Aries' mind that she ran the whole way back. Cadmus was visibly shaken, knowing full well what Giscela was going to say next yet he still moved forward to comfort Giscela.

"Princess, I am terribly sorry for your loss. I cannot share your pain but I am here to listen..."

Giscela bristled for a moment, but when she felt Cadmus' paw on her knee, she relaxed. "I hated my father," Giscela started and looked between the duo. "No, I despised him. Ever since I became a Spymaster, what he wanted and what the Senate wanted, there was an ironic twist for him; I gained independence and he grew more desperate to keep me in his clutches, but no one deserves a knife in their back."

Adjusting the letter in her hands so the writing faced Cadmus, she slid the paper over. "Notice who the seal is marked by. It's the Senate."

Aries shifted forward and moved to look at the letter. He made sure to avoid touching it since his hands were still wet from the water. It was the Senate, the emblem of the gryphon pressed into the wax for the stamp. The red wax was broken in two; one side hanging off the top and another off the bottom. The writing was officious, penned by the highest in the council and signed officially at the bottom by several Senators. Aries did not bother reading through all of it but there was something that stood out among the rest of the words. A mention of crowning someone as the ruling monarchy. It was an idle sentence but the implications would send ripples throughout all of Rendelen. Aries' eyes scanned over the bottom of the letter and noticed one particular string of sentences...

"Princess Giscela, it is in times of need like these that the nation of Rendelen requires a firm adjustment by a hand that knows how to move its pieces. We invite you, and your disgraced party, to the grand castle for a crowning ceremony to instill you as Queen."

Immediately, it was clear why Rendelen had not sent an army. They were in a mad scramble to fill the vacuum of power. So many questions were going through Aries' mind that he felt nauseous.

"Giscela, you are going to be the next Queen..." Aries whispered and looked up at the Princess Regent.

Giscela chuckled darkly. "It is only so the Senate can look after me and watch both of you. They most likely think we are murderers in a grand scheme for power. Edward went back and filled in the gaps for them."

With their bath coming to a halt, Aries was tempted to pull himself out of the water and dry off but standing in front of a future Queen naked and unashamed seemed wrong. Giscela could see Aries squirming about, his hands coming up to the edge and she huffed.