Jewell "the Maiden" Blakemore Ch. 02

Story Info
Pirate seduces the Amazon princess.
2.4k words
4.44
4.1k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in her black leather bodice, petticoat trousers, and knee high leather black leather boots, covered in a cloak of blue velvet, Jewell "The Maiden" Blakemore made a striking figure as she observed the captives being marched up the gangway by her crew. Her impassive face belied her excitement at seeing the seventeen amazon warriors, bound together with a chain through thick cast iron collars around each of their necks and their hands tightly roped in a box tie behind their backs..

Jewell would have been a striking figure by any means. At five foot four inches tall, with full and ample breasts, curvaceous, sensual hips and thighs and muscular legs,, her body was the envy of every man on her crew. Every man aboard also knew they would never have the silvery haired beauty with the emerald gaze.

She was impassive as she studied the captives being brought on board, each a striking fit and young woman in her own right. Jewell knew that each would fetch a good price back in the countries of the west. Even in those where slavery was not a legal enterprise, there was always a willing aristocrat ready to pay good coin for a young, beautiful and obedient pet. The women had fierceness in their eyes, but Jewell knew the long voyage back to the west would break the will of every one of them.

The last of the captives caught her eye. The way her head was held with such pride, even while collared and bound. She had fiery crimson hair which cascaded down her back like waves of flowing fire, almost reaching her waist, quite in contrast to the other women, who kept their hair short. A few had even shaved their scalps bare. She was tall, she would tower over Jewell at any rate, if the pirate queen ever allowed her to get off her knees. She was also quite shapely, her tribal outfit leaving little to the imagination, with a skin tanned the color of golden honey by the sun's constant caress.. Her deep blue gaze met Jewell's and held it for a few moments as the woman climbed on board.

One by one the women stepped off the gangway, glaring at the imperturbable pirate queen, who met their looks with an icy stare. But Jewell could detect a hint of fear in the eyes of every one of them. Some cursed at her in their tribal dialect. Others simply walked by. All except the last woman . She turned to face Jewell, and spoke in a broken yes understandable english "I escape from you. Never prisoner."

Jewell met her stare without a word. She felt a fire burning between her legs however at the look of defiance and the words of the tall woman. Then the girl was past her and Daniel stepped off the gangway as he ushered the line of captives onto the main deck. Jewell stopped him with a hand on his shoulder and leaned in to him. She whispered "I want that woman brought to my quarters, bound and chained to the floor."

Her first mate nodded and flashed her a knowing smile, before continuing behind the line of prisoners and shouting orders for them to be assembled into a line on deck. Jewell's crew of unsavory louts took great pleasure in groping and fondling the helpless women as they were assembled on deck.

Jewell went to her cabin as this was being done. Once inside she shed her cloak and allowed herself a brief caress to her aroused nipple through the corset. She was hungry for the proud redheaded warrior and meant to have her. It had been six long weeks since she had last felt the touch of a woman. Elize, her lover and slave awaited her return home, safe in her country house just a ten minute horse ride from Clew Bay. Jewell knew however that it would still be weeks on the high seas before she would see the young raven haired beauty again. Her lust would need to be quenched long before that. Jewell smiled, knowing her prized pet was surely not shying away from enjoying the charms of the many young women at the pirate queen's estate. The former baroness' carnal desires were unbounded.

Forcing her mind back to the present situation, Jewell strode across the deck of 'The Black Widow'. The seventeen women had been made to kneel, amidst many protests of course. Jewell walked before them and many still hurled insults and heathen curses at her. For Jewell however their bravado and willful spirit only served to heighten her arousal. She could barely stifle the moan which died in her throat before reaching her lips and could do little about the moisture between her legs.

She walked along the line of captives speaking slowly, knowing only one of the women understood her but also doing it partly for the benefit of her crew "None of you will understand me, but you are now all prisoners aboard my ship. You will all be kept aboard until we return to the european ports where each of you will be sold into slavery. Do try and stay alive, dead slaves are of no value to anyone."

As Jewell turned to walk away the tall red headed amazon struggled to her feet and shouted "you western devil woman. Amazons never become slaves. Sell us but we escape." Her eyes were filled with the fire of passion and defiance as she stared at the ruthless Jewell.

The pirate captain spun on her heel and walked up to the fiery captive and backhanded her across the mouth "learn to speak when spoken to, dog. Learn to hold your tongue in the presence of your betters." Several of the women tried to fight to their feet but they were held down by the ship's crew, who once again took great pleasure in groping, jeering and taunting the captive females.

Jewell turned to Daniel Creighton and said "You may bring these women below deck. They are to be available for the crew member's pleasure at all times during the voyage as long as they are not on watch" a loud cheer went up amongst the crew as she announced this, many of them had not seen a woman, other than Jewell of course, in months The reward for their capture of the amazons would please them all greatly.

Leaving the handling of the prisoners to her first mate, Jewell turned and headed towards her cabin. Once inside she opened her sea chest and removed the logbook and charts from it. She began to plot a rough course for when they set sail again, but of course a true trajectory would need to wait until nightfall and the stars.

There was a light tapping on the door to her cabin and Jewell called out permission to enter without looking up. She poured over the maps and charts a few minutes longer and turned to find Daniel waiting patiently for her attention, holding a solid cast iron chain in his hand "The slave girl be har Capt'n" He said in his rough uncouth speech. He pulled on the chain and the beautiful red headed amazon stumbled into the room. Her ankles and wrists were shackled and linked together by iron chains, and her neck was encased in a tight steel collar, with a D ring in it. She wore a simple animal hide top which covered her breast but little else, and a matching skirt to the length of her mid thigh.

The defiant glare in the woman's eyes was unchanged from before, and once again awoke a deep passion in the seductive swashbuckler. She kept her own gaze steady as the willful woman walked past her and Daniel attached her to the shackles on the far wall... before removing those she had come in wearing. Daniel tugged firmly on a chain on the wall and the warrior's arms and legs were forced apart as she was bound firmly in place. Daniel gave her a lecherous look and groped her breasts and thighs before seeing himself out. Jewell tolerated the man's behavior towards the women she had chosen, so long as it did not become excessive.

As the door closed Jewell returned her attention to the charts and logbook, writing carefully in the latter and pointedly ignoring the woman bound to the wall. She had a sense that the woman was someone important among the captives and if there was one thing that was universally true about important people it was that they hated to be ignored.

Jewell plotted out the course further and took her evening meal. She went out, using her navigational tool to finish taking their positions and when she returned the woman asked her "What you want from me? Why am I not with warriors?" Her words confirmed the pirate's suspicions that she was someone of importance in the tribe,

Jewell did not answer as she approached the woman, running a slender, delicate looking hand over the woman's skin. The woman recoiled slightly from the beautiful pirate's touch and Jewell could not suppress a smile. "Soon my touch will be one you crave, dog. You cannot fight it and will surrender eventually." Jewell almost pitied the woman as she glared back at her. She drew her sword and slid it under the hide of her top and in one quick flick of her wrist cut it open. The woman remained impassive and her look was filled with hatred and rebellion.

The top fell away to reveal a beautiful pair of firm, perfectly shaped breasts, the color only marginally paler than the rest of her golden hue. Her nipples were the color of overripe raspberries and Jewell instinctively reached to grasp one between two slender fingers. The woman remained stoic but the nipple reacted by instantly swelling between the long digits. The amazon bit her lip and did not quite manage to suppress the moan which partially escaped her lips.

Jewell laughed before teasing the helpless amazon. "Well, dog, it seems like you do enjoy gentle caress of a woman's hands. But let us see if you enjoy the caress of something a little more extreme." She walked across the room and opened her sea chest, beginning to rummage through it.

The woman's gaze bore into her from across the room. " You can call me by name, thief. I am Thyayne." Her clear, proud voice rang out in the cabin. Jewell's laughter was even louder as she almost heard the woman's ego in her words. The pirate pulled out an iron clamp with a vice on it from the sea chest and walked back to Thyayne.

Without a word Jewell brought the device up to the woman's full breast and started to turn the vice. The small teeth of the clamp bit into her breast as the woman remained impassive. Jewell continued to tighten the vice and the teeth bit into Thyayne's flesh hungrily. The woman did not show any discomfort save for biting down firmly on her lower lip. Jewell smiled as she continued to twist. Another quarter turn and beads of sweat began to form on the amazon leader's forehead and her body shook against the restraints. It was a full turn later before the woman finally cried out.

Jewell cried out with her, in a voice filled with arousal as the woman's pain became her pleasure. The captive gave her an incredulous stare and the aroused pirate returned a lustful smile. Jewell slid her cutlass into the hem of the woman's skirt and with a single motion cut this away as well, leaving the muscular redhead nude, chained to the wall of her cabin, helpless to do anything as Jewell toyed with her.

The lascivious buccaneer leaned forth and took Thyayne's second nipple into the mouth as she pressed her fingers against the woman's labia, rubbing it with practiced fingers. Her other hand reached up to play and twist at the attached clamp. The chains rattled as Thyayne writhed and squirmed as much as she could in the tight restrictive bindings.

Jewell continued her assault on her captive. Thyayne was openly moaning now as the arousal in her body was simply becoming too hard to fight. She felt betrayed by the pain in her right nipple as it somehow seemed to only heighten the arousal from having her left nipple sucked and her pussy eaten.

Thyayne could do nothing to fight the rising heat between her legs as Jewell forced her lust ever higher with her skilled fingers and expert tongue. The redhead screamed in unrestrained passion as a powerful orgasm swept over her. She struggled and gasped for air as Jewell looked up "Until your surrender yourself to Me completely, this will be your new reality. Now I hope you are ready to resume?"

Jewell placed her tongue back against Thyayne's clit and began licking again, tugging mercilessly on the clamp as her free hand grasped the powerful woman's firm ass to pull her more firmly into the pirate's eagerly lapping tongue.

Thyayne bucked and twisted, tried to push her legs together but Jewell was relentless in her assault. The amazoness realized she would need to escape and soon.. Her heightened state of arousal though made it so hard to focus on anything but the pleasure between her legs. She was being betrayed by her body the very thing she had spent a lifetime honing into a weapon. She screamed in rage as that weapon was now turned against her.

Her second orgasm had her reeling, her third orgasm reduced her will to little more than a thin line of defense against the sexual onslaught brought on by Jewell. By the fourth she is just hanging, broken, her will peeled away layer by layer by the silver haired seductress.

Three weeks later,Thyayne was on her knees by Mistress Jewell on the deck and watched her former warriors disembark from the ship. All walked rather gingerly as they descended the gangway to the pier. Some waved goodbye to personal favorites among the pirates and others walked with the characteristic gait of seasoned whores.

Thyayne looked up at her Mistress with loving eyes and could only hope that the other girls would find Mistresses and Masters as wonderful as Jewell to serve. Mistress Jewell looked down at her with a smile. Only a few more hours and they would be home. She could not wait to introduce Thyayne to Elize.