Jewell "the Maiden" Blakemore

Story Info
Beautiful Aristocrat serves the Pirate Queen.
3.1k words
4.15
7.1k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewell dispatched her opponent with a quick thrust to the belly, her cutlass sliding between the ribs easily and into his bowels. The man fell away with a lifeless look in his eyes, but Jewell had already turned in search of her next adversary. She found instead her first mate, Daniel Creighton, rushing up the steps of the forecastle of the ship of the line to meet her.

The large bearded man flashed her a three toothed grin and said "She be yours, Capt'n... the last of these scurvy dawgs be throwing thar swards down." As always the man's uncouth speech sounded foul to her refined aristocratic ears, but there was not a man she would trust more with her life.

"How many have we lost Daniel?" She asked as she walked back down the stairs to the deck, where the plunder and prisoners were being gathered for her to inspect.

Daniel's 6'3 frame followed on her heels down the stairs, looking almost more like a dog eager to please on his Mistress' heels than a pirate as he answered "only two Capt'n. Charley be swimming with the fishies now and Tanner, he be talking no more wit' that narsty hole in he neck!"

Jewell waved a gloved hand dismissively, neither of the two men had been among the handful she favored. There were always men willing to follow the striking and beautiful pirate captain out to sea. Many dreamed of bedding her, all eventually tried and learned their place the hard way. Now, despite the fact many had not seen another woman for months, they were all very well behaved and perfectly disciplined. As perfect as a pirate crew could get anyways.

Jewell "the Maiden" Blakemore was a striking woman. At five foot, four inches tall with a body made fit and beautifully tanned by years out on the sea. She somehow managed to keep her long silvery blonde hair flowing and silky smooth down to her mid back even as it flowed in the sea breeze, catching the sunlight and seeming to glisten in it. Her piercing emerald green eyes were enough to melt the heart of any man, or woman that she threw her fancy upon. Her body was toned and fit , with full large round breasts and curvaceous hips which flowed into her beautifully toned and muscled legs. She moved with feline grace across the deck of the captured ship.

Jewell wore a tightly laced bodice which displayed her breasts prominently, and a pair of dark brown petticoat trousers which did little to hide the shape of her bottocks. A pair of black leather knee high boots adorned her feet. A pair of rose shaped ruby earrings adorned her ears, and her hair was tied back in a long ponytail by a leather binding bearing a silver skull.

Seven men and two women were kneeling in a line on the deck with their hands tightly bound behind their back, the captives taken from the tall ship of the line that Jewell and her crew had just boarded. She paced back and forth before the kneelers, the men were unremarkable, but she needed a few men after recent loses and they all would undoubtedly be loyal to her within a few weeks. The sailors she added to her crew always came to take great pride in serving under the most feared woman on the seven seas.

What really caught Jewell's attention today were the two women kneeling at the end of the line. The first was a tall african woman, her eyes cast down in the manner of slaves, she was long limbed and lithe, but physically fit , her dark black hair was kept short. She seemed to be quite old. In her late thirties or early forties perhaps. Her demeanor showed her concern for the young woman kneeling next to her. The one who had truly captured Jewell's attention.

She was a young woman of perhaps twenty. With long flowing raven colored hair, in stark contrast to her own. Her pale alabaster skin was unmarked, unblemished and smooth. She had a slender body with little,perky round breasts. She stared at Jewell with a defiant glare in her striking sky blue eyes. That glare sent jolts straight to Jewell's pussy as she knew the girl had to be hers. She had to break her and make her into her plaything. Even in her kneeling position, the pirate captain could tell she was a small woman and doubted she would be much taller than five feet.

She wore a dark blue satin gown with a white lace pattern down the front of it , more suitable for a ball than a seafaring voyage. It gave off an aura of wealth and power, and to Jewell an aura of deep arousal as well

Jewell smiled sadistically down at the girl and saw the defiance in her eyes momentarily give way to fear. She could not help thinking to herself that this girl would break quite nicely by the time she was through with her.

The pirate captain turned to Daniel and smiled "have the young one brought to my cabin and remove that gown. The older bitch the men may use as they please..." she paused as a loud cheer went up among the crew, before continuing "offer the men the usual choice, signing on or walking the plank. Plunder her hold and give her a skeleton crew until we can sell her." She had little doubt that she would have seven new crew members , not a single one would choose death.

The next two hours went by with agonizing slowness as she oversaw the transfer of the plunder from the ship's hold back to her own vessel, a sleek frigate she had christened "The Black Widow". Jewell's mind would continually drift to the dark haired young beauty she knew was waiting helpless in her Cabin. She mastered her desire to head to the cabin immediately , and thought the time spent waiting would serve her well in breaking the girl's will.

It was a little more than an hour later when everything was settled. The cargo and supplies had been split between both ships. The men had been as well , with a small crew assigned to sail the captured ship of the line to a friendly port where it could be sold. The ship itself was likely worth more than the silks and spices which it had been carrying.

Finally, everything had been taken care of, and Jewell could finally attend to the matter she really wished to take care of, the manner of the young woman who was among the spoils of victory. Jewell told Daniel to take care of any business which did not require her immediate attention and headed for the small door with the porthole window which led to her cabin. She pushed it open and saw the young object of her desires kneeling by her bed, now in her red chemise, wrists chained in together and shackled to a ring in the floor by a very short chain. The bindings left the girl no choice but to be on her knees.Jewell closed the shutter to the small window and latched the door.

Jewel's cabin was large by normal standards. It contained a large four post bed, covered with a blood red bedding of luscious fur taken long ago from the captain's quarters of her first successful boarding. A large wooden chest served the mixed purposes of a chest, desk and table for the young pirate. Shackles adorned the walls to either side of the entrance as well as suspension hooks from the ceiling. A black cast iron cage large enough for a small man was next to her bed.

The girl looked up, her eyes still defiant and began "Who do you think you are to treat me like this. I demand to be released immediately. Do you have any idea..." the rest of the thought was cut off as Jewell stepped across the room and slapped the girl in the face hard.

The girl looked up at her with a pained and shocked expression. Her eyes were filled with doubt for the first time that Jewell had seen. She looked at the girl with a cool level stare and stated "I know who you are girl, you are a defeated, enslaved, chained piece of fuckmeat laying on the floor of My cabin for My own personal use"

The girl pushed on in defiance "I am the wife of Ba..." A second slap cut her off again. Jewell lifted her hand and glared at her as if daring the girl to talk again. For a moment she seemed as if she was about to, until her eyes wavered and she lowered her sky blue eyes to the ground.

The pirate stood tall above the girl and brought a foot forth before the girl "Lean down and kiss my boot, slave." She commanded, her voice that of a woman used to obedience. The girl raised her head and gave her an incredulous look, which Jewell returned with an icy glare.

The girl held her stare for a few moments, then slowly lowered her head to gently plant a kiss on the top of Jewell's black leather boot. The pirate looked down at her with a soft chuckle "very well, now that we understand one another, let's go over a few rules. First you do not speak unless spoken to is that clear?"

The girl nodded weakly and said that she understood, her eyes still lowered to the ground. Her body was shivering slightly and her voice was barely perceptible but she said it nonetheless.

Jewell went on "Second, you will always address me as Mistress and you will answer all questions with a concise and to the point answer. I do not want to hear your opinion on a matter when a simple 'Yes, Mistress' will suffice." The pirate's cunt was dripping by now. Nothing turned her on more than forcing a nubile young woman to become her slave, and reaping the fruits of her efforts.

The young girl was audibly sobbing now. Tears fell to land on the wooden floor of the cabin. Her voice was quite meek as she whispered "Yes M-M-Mistress" her voice wavering and unsure, laced with fear as she slowly realized her predicament.

Jewell reached down and grabbed a fistful of the pale beauty's hair, lifting her head to force the girl to look at her. The pale blue eyes were filled with glistening with unspilled tears, and her moist cheeks testified to those that had already flowed Her lip quivered gently as she looked up and her frail pale flesh was covered with goosebumps.

The pirate queen looked down at her captive and ordered in an almost tender voice "tell me your name, pretty girl." She wanted nothing more than to ravage the girl right then and there. To take her savagely and break her to her will. The urge was hard to contain but she mastered it, for the moment at least.

The girl spoke hesitantly. Now that she was calm, Jewell detected a slight french accent for the first time "I am Elize Turenne, wife of Baron Turenne... Mistress" She flinched a little as she almost forgot the form of address, and recoiled lightly from Jewell.

Jewell felt weak in the knees from arousal as the girl revealed her name. She could hardly believe her ears. A Baroness! The thought of taming and breaking the aristocrat, turning her into her willing and submissive slave made her instantly wet and weak in the knees. Her smile was genuine as she looked down at the kneeling girl.

Jewell walked over to her chest and picked up the large iron key which unlocked the shackles which bound Elize's wrists. She turned and dangled it playfully in front of the helpless baroness "I am going to unshackle you now, slave. Remember you are a prisoner on my ship , surrounded by my men, many of whom have not seen a woman other than me in half a year. Do not scream , do not run. There is no escape and the sooner you accept your fate, the easier it will be for everyone."

Taking a deep resigned breath, Elize nodded with her eyes lowered "Yes Mistress." Her voice is much more calm now. It almost seems as if My knowing who she is has set her mind more at ease, at least as much as is possible given the circumstances.

Jewell brought the key to the shackles and released them, first the right hand and then the left. Elize's eyes looked to the door of the cabin, considering her options before letting out a deeply resigned sigh. The young woman lowered her head and Jewell reached up to stroke the soft skin of her cheek. Jewell walked across the room to stand next to the shackles on the far wall and called forth Elize with a beckoning finger.

The young aristocrat started to rise to her feet but the pirate froze her in place with a soft admonition "Slaves do not walk dear, they crawl to their Mistresses" Elize froze for a second and slowly lowered herself back down to her knees, crawling across the cabin on all fours .

When the pretty frenchwoman reached the pirate's feet , Jewell grabbed her hair, pulling her roughly to stand. The smaller girl was helpless to do anything as she was forced up. Jewell pushed the alabaster skinned beauty hard against the wall , kissing her neck passionately as her hands pulled Elize's right hand into the shackle on the wall , closing it in place with a loud click. Elize looked up at her hand and struggled a bit.

As the pirate domme attached the second shackle to Elize's wrist, she leaned in and bit on her neck firmly. The young aristocrat opened her mouth and moaned lewdly, her voice coming forth unbidden as she immediately blushed deeply, ashamed of her own reaction.

Jewell stepped back and smiled "well that was certainly an aroused moan, let's see if we can get another out of you' She teases the lovely blushing captive as she looks her over. The girl's breathing is shallow and uneven , the pale skin flushed into an almost crimson color and her eyes are a mixture of shame and arousal as she stares back at her captor.

The swashbuckling beauty undid her sword belt from around her waist and hung it from one of the posts on the bed, drawing her cutlass in the same motion she stepped towards the shackled slave and with an expert hand slid the sword into her chemise, slashing it open with a flick of her wrist . two more expert movement and the garment is ruined on the floor of the cabin

Elize blushes deeply as she is now totally exposed , chained naked to the wall over the cabin. A scent of feminine arousal slowly fills the small chamber as she squirms and twists in the chains. The girl's chemise lays cut open on the floor of the cabin, falling in such a fashion that the damp spot of arousal is now quite evident.

Jewell runs the cold steel of her cutlass along the girl's frail skin, watching the woman shiver against it's caress, her breathing fast yet deep and powerful. The girl whimpers in pitiful arousal as the pirate's sword grazes her skin, Jewell's expert hand guiding it along with the lightest of touches, caressing but never breaking the pale white flesh.

The baroness closes her eyes and her breathing turns into a deep moan. She draws in another breath which she lets escape as a loud exclamation of "oh Mistress!" mouthing the word entirely unbidden now. Jewell smiles as she pulls the cutlass from her skin and walks back to the sword belt to sheathe it.

Opening her sea chest, the exquisitely beautiful pirate captain drew forth her most prized possession from it. She began to pull on a tight fitting leather harness which held a long treated wooden phallus, sanded smooth and treated with linseed oil to prevent nasty splinters. Elize's beautiful blue eyes widen at the sigh and she purrs out in obvious arousal. Jewell laughs thinking how thoroughly the french baroness has already submitted.

The silver haired beauty steps towards the french aristocrat turned whore with a smile, holding the wooden phallus as if it were real. "Is My little slave ready to show Mistress what an eager slut she is?"

Elize coos with delight and nods eagerly "yes Mistress" Her legs are spread in a wanton display of eager lust and submissiveness as the pirate beauty moves towards her. The feeling as Jewell grabs both her thighs is one of instant arousal, her pirate mistress lifting her legs effortlessly off the ground as she hangs from the shackles on the wall. Jewell pushes Elize's legs up over her arms and lined up the strap on with her dripping cunt and buried it deep inside her in a single thrust.

The frantic lustful moans of the baroness filled the cabin, the scent of both women's intense arousal permeating the air with it's powerful aroma. Jewell began to drive the wooden phallus home with rhythmic intensity, thrusting forth into Elise's intensely aroused pussy. Soon the sounds of their hips smacking together with every thrust accompanied the wanton cries of the suddenly willing slavegirl.

Elise's called out in a thick french accent "Mistress, please fuck your slave, make her yours. I need you.. MIstress!! Mistress!! Mistress!!" The aroused aristocrat cried out in passion over and over as her body writhed and twisted in the throes of the most intense orgasm of her life. Her legs wrapped around the pirate's waist and pulled the wooden cock as deep as she could take it.

Jewell had her own orgasm, leaning forth and taking Elise's breast in her mouth. The sea thief's own cry of passion muffled by the tender flesh of her thrall's firm bosom. She slowed her thrusting hips and soon let the cock slide out of Elise's wet cunt, slowly lowering the girl's legs to the cabin floor. Their gazes met and Jewell saw none of the woman's previous defiant bravado. Only a deep and passionate submission remained in those magnificent blue eyes.

Two weeks later, as they sailed into their home port in Clew Bay, Elise sat on her Mistress' bed as the latter slept. Only happiness and love for the woman who had rescued her from the boring life she had once known. Her forced marriage to the overweight and slovenly Baron Turenne had been a dream turned into a nightmare within weeks. She was no longer chained, no longer even contemplating escape from the woman who had filled her world with longing and passion over the last fortnight. Elise had no idea what life awaited her with Mistress Jewell on the high seas, but she knew she would face it with her, alongside the woman she loved.