Jewell "the Maiden" Blakemore Ch. 03

Story Info
The pirate queen visits the local tavern.
3k words
4.5
3.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewell 'The Maiden' Blakemore Ch 3

It would have been a busy night in the 'Midnight Breeze' by any standard, but the presence of the pirates just made it that much livelier. Their last campaign has been very fruitful and the crew of the 'Black Widow' were looking for a good time after months out of port. There were few things more rowdy than a pirate crew back for some fun after a long time out at sea.

Daniel, her first mate, sat off to her left. A half nude redhead sat on his right knee and a pretty young black head with one breast already out of her bodice on his left. As Usual the man's foul speech and deep rooted laughter dominated the room.

Jonathan Miller had his fiddle out and was pouring out some bawdy shanty that would have had a seasoned whore blushing like a sheltered virgin with its foul lyrics. The crew just sang along and tapped their mugs on the table and cheered for him with every perverse verse.

The whole crew roared out in laughter and cheer as he reached the conclusion of the song, the men reacting as if it was the first time they had heard it and not already the fourth time tonight.

Jewell smiled, she was home after a long and successful voyage. Elize awaited her at home and she would soon be with her But that did not mean she could not enjoy the evening before returning to her dearest one. She looked around the room again and spotted the young serving wench her eyes had been drawn to all evening. She watched the young brunette with more than passing interest as she moved from table to table with almost feline grace, serving the patrons with a warm smile and often a flirtatious touch to their arms.

The pirate queen smiled, thinking what a pretty young thing she would be once she was naked in Jewell's clutches. She imagined her soft smiles turning to looks of smoldering passion and her melodic laugh turned into screams of animal lust and whimpers of pain. The gorgeous silver haired woman felt her arousal building as she toyed with ideas in her head .

She was a huntress, and for her the thrill of the chase was perhaps even more enticing than the end result. Jewell lived to break down women, to mold them to her will and turn them into whimpering desperate sex toys she could use and abuse.

The young woman turned her brown eyes to meet Jewell's intense emerald gaze and stood for a second as if transfixed by the older more experienced pirate, she started towards her and gave Jewell one of her dazzling smiles. It was a smile she had undoubtedly practiced for hundreds of patrons and hoped to practice for a thousand more. A smile created to loosen the strings of their purse for her

Jewell found herself hating that smile and all it represented. She wanted to tear it from the girl's face and replace it with a look of her own design. A look of passionate lust that only Jewell and the young woman would know the secret of.

Jewell returned the smile nonetheless as the girl approached and looked up from her seat . Their gazes met again and within a few seconds the girl lowered her eyes, unable to sustain the pirate's intense for long. Jewell's smile grew wider as she saw the girl blush as she looked away. "What is your name girl?" She asked in a voice used to being obeyed.

The young girl took a gasping breath and whispered something inedible. Jewell frowned at her and put a hand on her arm, giving it a gentle squeeze "Speak up when I ask you a question dear." She could sense the trembling in the young girl's arm as she held her this way.

The serving wench steadied herself and gave a barely perceptible sigh. She spoke with a bit more confidence this time "My name is Harriet, Miss Jewell.. I have heard so much about you, it's really amazing to talk to you." Jewell could have swooned as she heard this. It was almost too good to be true.

She told Harriet to get her a bottle of wine and the young girl scurried off as she pondered what actions to take. The girl's reaction has almost dulled her ambition to claim her. Jewell liked her playthings feisty and combative. She felt like the girl's resolve would melt like ice in the sun with only a few choice words from her. But still the grace of Harriet's movements and the way she confidently toyed with the other patrons of the tavern intrigued the pirate queen.

Harriet returned with Jewell's wine but she pretended to be deep in conversation with Daniel, who was more than happy to play along. Like almost every man on her crew, the big pirate was totally smitten with Jewell and utterly devoted to her every whim. The serving wench set the bottle of wine and a glass down on the table and waited for a moment on Jewell's attention. The blonde could almost sense the girl's disappointment as she was pointedly ignored. Jewell was not about to make it that easy for her.

The brunette would return to Jewell several times over the next hour, but the pirate temptress pointedly ignored her. She noticed that Harriet seemed eager for attention from her and hovered around her much more than with the other patrons. Jewell waited till the girl was about to pick up her empty wine glass and reached for it herself, purposefully knocking it over to shatter on the wooden floor of the tavern as their hands collided.

The young girl let out a soft whimper and stood up straight, looking at Jewell with fear filled eyes. "I am so sorry Miss Jewell, forgive my clumsiness. I will clean up the mess right away." Jewell merely smiled and nodded to the girl who ran off to get a small hand held broom and a dustpan. The girl knelt near the table the pirate queen was seated at and began to sweep up the shards of glass. Jewell watched her out of the corner of her eye as she drew ever closer to the table.

The girl slid under the table to get the last of the glass shards and looked up nervously. Jewell looked down and their eyes met for a second locking together. The young buccaneer brought her boot to the girl's mouth as she gave her a meaningful glance.

Harriet could not take it. Jewell's powerful presence had been wearing on her all evening, She let out a soft whimper and and without protest brought her mouth to the lovely leather boot she was offered. Her mouth opened and her tongue found the supple leather of Jewell's boot. She felt electric as her tongue slid easily over it, and brought her lips together to kiss it.

Jewell was pleased of course but did not let on, pointedly ignoring the girl as she continued to talk and laugh with her crew. Her foot showed no signs that she was even aware of the softly licking tongue of the girl. She was however aware of every gentle lick, every soft kiss and she felt it deep down to her core. Her arousal was palpable and she felt the familiar heat and wetness rising between her legs.

The girl showed no sign of letting up and moved eagerly to Jewell's sole, licking and cleaning the firm underside of the pirate captain's boot with her more than willing tongue. Jewell leaned in a bit close so the young serving wench could hear her voice "You will come to My room when your work is done. You know you want to so badly, now that's enough for the moment. Get up and back to work, little pet."

She could almost hear the girl's soft groan of frustration as she fixed her work clothes and slid out from under the table, her eyes locking with Jewell's as she rose , blushing prettily. She moved away and the striking pirate could tell that the serving wench's knees were shaking with the first few steps Harriet eventually regained her composure as Jewell turned her attention back to her crew and was soon laughing and chanting merrily alongside them .

For Harriet the last few hours of her work night seemed interminable, and she could barely focus or let alone think of anything except those leather boots she had so briefly been made to lick. She ached with desire to lick them again, to be allowed to remove them and discover the two treasures hidden within. She saw herself licking along the arches of Jewell's lovely feet, sucking on her beautiful toes, and showering her heel with gentle kisses. She yearned for it as she has never craved anything before as the seconds slowly turned to minutes and then to hours.

Jewell added to the tease, pointedly ignoring the girl for the rest of the evening . She would not give her any attention at all , taking all her drinks from the other girls who served the gathered host. Harriet's frustration deepened as she saw this and more than once she almost resolved to not go to the pirate's room when the night was done. Seconds later she would be looking at Jewell with desperation, searching for some sort of sign the dangerous woman still wanted her. She found none.

Jewell left the common room about half an hour before Harriet was done work and retired to her quarters. The pirate has asked for and received the most spacious and luxurious rooms the small tavern/inn had to offer. Nothing too impressive, truth be told, but nonetheless more spacious and comfortable than the quarters she had been in the last few months on board "The Black Widow". Without undressing she laid back and was soon sleeping peacefully on the soft comfortable clean bed.

A gentle knock on the door woke her up instantly and she sat up in the bed, smiling as she saw the door open gently and the pretty young brunette opened the door, eyes cast down at the ground as she slid into the room and pushed it shut behind her. She shuffled nervously from foot to foot , never raising her eyes to look at Jewell, just standing there unsure of what to do.

Jewell of course had no such doubts as she rose from the bed , picking up a flogger off the night desk and gracefully stepped across the room to stand before Harriet. "Kneel down girl" She commanded in the tone of one used to compliance from those beneath her. She was not disappointed as the young woman dropped to her knees, eyes still cast down at the ground.

The pirate leader grabbed the girl's thick brunette hair and pulled her head back "You have come willingly and offered yourself to me, you are mine now to do with as I please. To use, to abuse for my pleasure is that clear?" The girl was wide eyed and her voice faltered. She could manage no response other than a very meek nod.

Harriet could barely hear the older woman's command to remove her bodice and bare her breasts. She hesitated a second too long for Jewell's liking and suddenly felt the sharp sting of the flogger as it came around swiftly to offer it's harsh caress to her thigh. She let out a sharp hiss of pain and the sudden lashing and hastily removed her tight fitting bodice before discarding her undergarments to the floor, baring her round ripe breast for the pirate's enjoyment.

Jewell admired the youthful beauty of her new toy's breasts for a moment. They were the color of fresh milk and held with a lovely firmness that came with youth. She leaned in and took one of the girl's nipples in her mouth, sucking on it softly for a moment . feeling it harden and become erect in her mouth, before clamping her teeth down over it, twisting it as she bit firmly. Harriet let off a loud hiss and clenched her teeth against the pain as the sadistic temptress pulled back with her teeth, stretching the nipple and breast before releasing it with a devious smile for the poor girl.

Stepping back to the bed, Jewell turned and sat on it. She looked at the poor eager thing kneeling just a few feet away and whispered "Crawl to me pet, come to me, kiss and then remove my boots." Harriet did not need to be asked twice as she crawled forth quickly , driven by lust as she moved on all four like a dog at it's Mistress call. She brought her lips to Jewell's boots and kissed them eagerly, reaching up with softly trembling hands to pull them off and reveal Jewell's pretty petite feet. Despite months at sea, Jewell always found a way to keep her feet in immaculate condition.

Without a word Harriet leaned in and started to run her tongue along the soft gentle skin of the pirate's arches. Jewell looked down at her and laughed "Well someone certainly appears to be eager, but I do recall telling you to lick my feet." She lifted the flogger and gave a firm swat across the young girl's back.

Harriet did not relent. For the past two hours her mind had been fueled by nothing but lustful images of Jewell's feet and toes and it would take more than a single swing of the flogger to dissuade her from the objects of her fantasies. She whimpered but kept up the worship of the feet. The pain in a way even made her submission more arousing.

Jewell was taken aback for a moment. This was the first time a girl had disobeyed her when she used the flogger on her. Well a submissive in any case, some women needed to be broken but Harriet seemed to be most eager to serve already. Surprisingly even to herself, she felt more curious than angry. She lifted the flogger and brought it down again across the girl's back harder than before.

A low soft moan escaped the wench's lips as this second lash struck home. Jewell smiled as she heard it. This little pain slut was actually loving this. She felt her pussy tingle with arousal at the prospect and lifted her foot to the girl's mouth even as she raised the flogger yet again. The third blow drew forth an aroused whimper as the eager foot licker arched her back, almost offering it to the sadistic caress of the instrument of pain.

Jewell's arm came down time and again, Harriet's back soon turning into a masterpiece of red marks as she mercilessly flogged the girl. The brunette never flinched taking each hit with a soft grunt or a loud whimper as she continued to submissively worship the small and lovely feet of her cruel Mistress.

The beautiful buccaneer finally pushed her away and looked down at the creature who knelt before her. In spite of the fact that she had not uttered a word of protest, warm salty tears openly streamed down her face. Her eyes looked up at Jewell with the sort of loving blind devotion one might expect from a beaten puppy who did not know any better. Those eyes did it for Jewell, and she quickly lowered her pants and undergarments to the floor, laying back on the bed with her legs over the base of it, and rubbing herself as she growled at the kneeling whimpering pet "Eat me dear, come please me as I know you have been wanting to all evening."

Harriet crawled forth and leaned in, bringing her tongue to serve the woman who had become her everything in only a few short minutes. She knew she belonged to Jewell and would suffer and serve any demand her new Mistress might make. She twirled her tongue inside of her, lapped at her dripping labia and sucked on her clit with the eager lust of a woman just discovering how to pleasure another. Her eagerness more than compensated for her lack of experience in Jewell's opinion and she soon found herself on the verge. She reached down and grabbed the girl's hair possessively in her hands, pulling her harder against her dripping pussy. The pirate's back arched in passionate lust as she thrust the fire of her sex up into her pet's face hard.

Jewell swung her legs up and wrapped them around the girls neck , squeezing firmly as Harriet licked eagerly. The fire in the blonde's sex was fueled by the tongue of this submissive teen fucktoy. Jewell let out a final loud scream and swung her hips up. Her orgasm tore through her with the strength of a hurricane and her scream of primal lust tore through the room, piercing the silence of the late night for all to hear. Jewell did not care, her own burning lust consuming her fully at that very moment.

Jewell fell back and lay in the bed. Her breathing was that of a woman who had deeply exerted herself. She closed her eyes for a few moments and when she looked up, she saw the young brunette standing at the foot of the bed, eyes cast down in deep submission and shivering in the cold night air.

Jewell reached out her hand and took Harriet's in hers, pulling the pet next to her in the bed and sliding both arms around her. She kissed the submissive brunette deeply and held her close, knowing that she had been wrong about this one and that she had indeed found quite the treasure. Jewell was musing on what her return home would be like, to the waiting Elize at her countryside manor, with this young eager thing in tow.

Jewell fell asleep thinking there was never a dull moment in her life, as the brunette had already dozed off in her arms.