Jill and Dan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Dan," I said, "and thank you Jill for a lovely evening. I've really had a great time with the two of you."

We left the night club and I went to my room to shower and get ready for bed. I felt the evening had been a huge success and was looking forward to the next step.

**********

The next morning I woke quite early. I got dressed in shorts and a shirt. I didn't bother with a swimming costume as I planned to go to a secluded cove and swim in the nude. I packed a costume in my beach bag, though, just in case as well as sunscreen, a couple of towels, and a book.

I went down for breakfast. The buffet was relatively empty as it was quite early, so I was able to have a table looking out to the sea. After breakfast I returned to my room to fetch my beach bag, then left for the beach.

I walked for a long time along the beautiful golden sand, lost in my thoughts. I wondered when I would next see Jill and what would happen. I must have walked a mile before I found what I was looking for, a small cove with rocky outcrops on each side.

I put down a towel and sat on it, looking at the sea. What a lovely place this was, so beautiful and peaceful, yet with an unseen force in the waves. I sat there for a long time, just listening to the waves crashing, before taking off my clothes and walking into the sea.

There's nothing quite like feeling the waves lap against your body as the waters rise up. It's a feeling of complete freedom, nothing between you and the world.

I stayed in the sea for a long time, jumping waves, swimming, body surfing, and just floating on my back until the sun was higher in the sky and I needed to put on some sunscreen. I went back to my towel and applied the cream liberally, then picked up my book and started reading.

Some time later I noticed a figure in the distance walking on the sands towards me. I draped my other towel over my lap as the figure got closer when I saw that it was Jill. I wasn't that surprised as I'd told both Dan and her more than once what I was going to do today.

It wasn't long before she arrived and stood in front of me. She was in a floral bikini and carried a large beach bag.

"Hello Alan. Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Hello Jill. Of course not," I replied, "I'd really enjoy your company."

She took a towel out of her bag and spread it on the ground next to mine, then sat down on it facing the sea.

"It's a beautiful spot," she said, "an azure sea with rolling waves and no one else to disturb the harmony."

She turned to look at me.

"I enjoy being with you," she said, "I feel relaxed and at ease."

I turned on my side and, leaning over, kissed her, my tongue licking her lips. She opened her mouth and soon our tongues were intertwined, dancing with each other, our lips locked together. We kissed for a long time before breaking off and looking at each other.

"I think you're a bit overdressed for this part of the beach," I said, pulling her close to me and unfastening her bikini top.

She put her hands over her breasts, holding her top against her, still looking at me, then took them away and let it fall.

This was the first time I had seen her breasts uncovered. They were magnificent, so full and firm, with an enticing cleavage. Her areolae were large and dark pink, surrounding large erect nipples that stuck out, begging to be sucked. I felt a surge in my cock.

"My God, Jill," I said, "your breasts are absolutely stunning."

I reached out and put my hands over them, feeling them, then traced my fingers around her nipples. She sighed and thrust herself forward, as I played with her nipples between my fingers, rolling them, squeezing and pulling.

Then I noticed her eyes drift downwards then widen. My towel had slipped off my waist when I had turned, and my erect cock was clearly visible. I reached for the towel and started to cover myself, but she put her hand over mine to stop me.

"Leave it like that," she said.

I watched her face as she stared at my cock, transfixed. Then she seemed to come to a decision and reached forward to touch it, her fingers stroking my shaft then rubbing over the head.

"It's beautiful,' she said, "you have the most beautiful penis I've ever seen."

My cock gave a little jerk as she said that and a few drops of precum dribbled out as she carried on feeling it. She lifted it up and curled her fingers around the shaft then squeezed before letting go.

"It's big," she said, "much bigger than Dan's. Bigger than any I've seen."

"How many lovers have you had?" I asked.

"Only one, really. The man who took my virginity, the man I married, Dan. Others have tried to seduce me, but I haven't let them although I've seen some of them naked."

"Would you like to feel another penis inside you, one that was different?"

"Yes, I would. I want to know what it feels like, but I'm scared, scared of being hurt, scared of liking it, scared of being unfaithful to my husband."

"Don't be scared," I said, "follow your feelings and don't overthink things."

I knew she would come to the right decision, but she needed time to rationalise it. She wanted to know what a big cock felt like inside her. Most women have similar desires coupled with concerns - whether it will hurt, whether their vagina will be able to accommodate it and, if it does, whether it will return to what it was. Inevitably, however, their curiosity and wish for the experience overcomes their fears.

She looked at me, then touched my face, stroking my cheek.

"You're a sensitive man, Alan, sensitive and understanding but also very attractive and masculine. That's an unusual mixture."

She moved her hand to my chest with her fingers spread and stroked gently, pulling her fingers together, then traced them downwards along fingering the line of hair that led down to my pubic hair.

"Mmmm. A pathway to promised pleasures," she said, smiling.

There was no doubt about it, I was definitely going to fuck her. She wanted me. Her cunt that had only known her husband's cock was going to be filled with mine and I knew that once I'd been there, she'd want me again. The only remaining question as when.

"Stand up, Jill," I said, "I want to look at you."

She got up without hesitation and stood in front of me. I also got up and stood in front of her, my cock standing out. Her body looked so enticing with her large breasts and alluring figure. I noticed that her bikini bottom had a wet patch spreading through the gusset.

I stepped forward and kissed her then put my hands on her buttocks and pulled her in towards me, my cock trapped between us and squashed against her stomach.

We kissed passionately as I felt all over her butt. I pulled her cheeks apart, searching for her slit with my fingers as I slid them underneath the hem of her bikini where it clung round the top of her legs. She was really quite wet and slippery and my fingers soon found her labia.

I felt her squirm and push harder against me as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was now able to insert a finger between her labia, opening them. She responded by reaching for my cock and stroking it. I broke our kiss and took my hands out of her bikini then hooked my thumbs in the top and slowly slid them down.

Jill looked at me as I removed the last item of clothing, the last barrier to my cock entering her cunt. Her bush was fabulous, a lush forest of black hair surrounding her pink vulva.

"You are so sexy," I said, "I love your pubic hair, shrouding your vaginal mystery. Are you ready now?"

"Yes," she said quietly, "I'm ready. I want you to make love to me, but not here. It's too public. Can we go back to your room?"

I thought before answering. I knew I could push her to fuck me now, but she wouldn't relax fully. If we waited, perhaps she'd get nervous again. Oh well, if that happened I'd just have to start again.

"Of course," I said, "let's get outer things together and walk back."

Then a thought occurred to me. If there were any unforeseen delays, she should have something to keep her attitude positive.

"Have you got your phone with you?"

"Yes."

"OK. Let's swap numbers so that we can easily keep in touch."

"Oh that's a good idea," she said, her face bright.

We took down each other's numbers and I sent a text to confirm it was all working. Then we put on our swimming gear, picked up our things, and walked back to the hotel, hand in hand.

As we neared the hotel beach, we let go of each other's hands. Just as well as when we were on the path to the lobby, we ran into Dan.

"Ah," he said, "I see you two met. I told Jill that you had gone for a walk on the beach."

"Yes, I bumped into him about a mile away," said Jill, blushing "it was a beautiful place with the waves of the sea crashing in the background."

"Sounds idyllic. Alan, would you like to join me for a drink? I need some advice and would value your opinion."

"Sure," I said, "let me drop off my things and have a quick shower. I'll join you at the beach bar."

As I showered, I wondered what he wanted to talk about. Was he worried about Jill's growing interest in me? After the shower I dressed in a new shirt and shorts and went down to the bar.

Dan was already there drinking a beer. I ordered a gin and tonic.

"Let's go and sit on that bench over there" he said.

We walked to the bench and sat down.

"I saw what happened," he said, "I knew that Jill wanted to find you, so I followed her at a distance. I watched the two of you from behind the rocks."

He was looking at me, but not in anger. Instead he seemed almost aroused.

"Did you like it?" I asked, "or were you disappointed?"

"Both," he said, "I like to see her get aroused but I wanted to watch her enjoyment as you fucked her, and you didn't. Why did you stop?"

Wow, I thought, although I wasn't surprised as I had suspected he wanted this, it was another matter to hear it so bluntly.

"Hell, Dan, are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Yes," he said, "I do."

"I stopped because your wife wasn't comfortable in public and I didn't want to pressure her. She told me that she has only ever had two men and that for the last 25 years she's only known you. I want her first time with me to be special, to make sure that she never forgets it and will always want more."

"I understand," he said, "but I want to watch."

"No, Dan, that won't work. Or at least it won't work if she knows. She has to be completely relaxed and not worry about anything. After that she won't care."

He was quiet after my response as he considered what I had said. Then my phone pinged. It was Jill.

'Is everything alright?'

'Yes, no problem.'

'Good. When can we meet.'

'Soon. I'll text.'

"That was Jill,' I said, "she wants to meet. Are you OK with what I said?"

"Yes," he said, "go ahead. I'll tell her I'm going out for a while."

"Thanks, Dan. I will look after her. Give me your phone number so that we can stay in touch."

He gave me his number and we exchanged a text for confirmation before I got up and left him, returning to my room. When I got there I texted her telling her to come as soon as she could. Twenty minutes later she was at my door. She was wearing a navy silk blouse with black slacks, and looked absolutely fabulous. She'd clearly decided to dress specially for our liaison, and I wondered what she had on underneath.

I welcomed her with a kiss and asked her if she'd like a drink.

"Yes please," she said, "some white wine would be good," sitting down on the couch.

I poured two glasses and sat down next to her.

"Are you ready for this now?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

I put down my glass, took hers and put it down, then kissed her gently, my lips brushing hers.

"You have lovely soft lips," I said, "they are very kissable."

She held the back of my head and kissed me back, her hands stroking my hair. I licked inside her mouth, lifting her tongue with mine and licking underneath it. She murmured softly.

I put a hand on her breast, squeezing it gently and feeling it slip under the silky material of her blouse. I could feel her nipple, hard and straining against the material. She must be wearing a sheer bra, I thought. I pinched her nipple gently, rolling it between my fingers, and felt it grow some more.

I did the same with her other breast, my mouth still locked onto hers, and felt her wriggle. I broke our kiss and unbuttoned her blouse then slipped it off her. She was wearing a transparent bra with lace around the edge, her areolae dark pink and clearly visible as were her nipples which were pushing out the material. She looked incredibly sexy.

"Wow," I said, "you look fantastic. Did you put that on specially for me?"

"Yes," she said, "I wanted to look good for you."

"We'll you've succeeded beyond imagination."

I leaned forward again and kissed her eyes, then ran my tongue down the side of her neck before nibbling gently at the curve above her collar bone then licking her shoulder. She was holding my head gently.

"Aaaah, that's lovely," she said.

I ran my tongue back up her neck and on to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe then blowing softly into her ear. I felt her shiver.

I reached behind her and unclasped her bra then took it off and dropped it on the floor.

"God your breasts are beautiful."

I sucked on one of her nipples, taking the whole of her areola into my mouth and flicking my tongue over her nipple. I felt her body tense as she tightened her hold on my head and she thrust her hips forward.

"Aaaah. Oh that is really nice."

I licked underneath both breasts then trailed my tongue downwards, probing into her navel, as I undid the top of her slacks and loosened her zip, then down until I encountered the beginnings of her pubic hair.

"Lift up," I said, pulling at her slacks.

She lifted her hips and I pulled down her slacks taking them off each leg. She was wearing a thong that matched her now discarded bra. She looked fucking sexy. It wasn't big enough to cover her bush, and anyway I could see it through the transparent material. My cock jerked as I looked at her and I could feel my precum seeping into my boxers.

"My God you're gorgeous," I said, pulling down her thong and leaning forward to push my face into her groin. I sucked her pubic hair, licking the skin underneath, as I moved down searching for her clit until I found it still encased in its sheath.

I tickled the top with my tongue, licking the small shaft, then round the side, pushing hard as I licked. She was pushing my head down onto her as she made little fucking movements, opening her legs wider.

"Oh yes, yes. Oh my," she said softly.

I pulled her thong to the side and felt for her slit. I could feel her labia, wet and slippery. They were still clasped together as I ran my fingers up and down them searching for a little chink that I could explore.

She lifted her hips up, her feet braced on the floor, as I continued to play with her, thrusting herself into my mouth. I ran my tongue over the top of her clit and was delighted to find that the tip had emerged. She gave a jump and I felt her labia open a little as my fingers explored.

I moved my mouth down and licked her slit, which was now extremely Oh, wet with her juices running down her crack. I licked up and down, slowly parting her labia with my tongue and giving me access to her soft inner flesh.

Her labia opened some more and I was able to suck them into my mouth. They weren't very large but were certainly sensitive as she was now moving around vigorously. I inserted a finger into her vagina. It was really tight, and seemed to suck my finger in as her muscles contracted and relaxed.

"Oh Alan, this is so, so good. It feels wonderful."

I realised that it was going to take a lot more preparation for her to be ready to take me. I wanted it to be a perfect time for her with memories of pure pleasure and nothing else.

"I think we should move to the bed. It will be much more comfortable."

I stood up and helped her off the couch. She stood up and I gave her a big sloppy kiss before leading her to the bed. She lay down on it on her back with her knees bent.

I pulled down her thong and slipped it off her legs. It was like a sodden rag. I pressed it to my nose, inhaling her scent.

"You smell so sexy," I said, then grabbed some pillows and studied them under her butt before getting on the bed and kneeling between her legs and starting to lick her cunt again.

It wasn't long before she was in the same rhythm again as I sucked her labia, drawing them out as much as I could while I fingered her vaginal entrance. My cock was now dribbling precum all over the place and felt like a rod of steel.

I stopped sucking her and, moving up a bit, pressed my glans on her clit then rubbed it from side to side, using my precum as lubrication. She gave a long sigh, her eyes closed, then opened them and gazed into my face.

"You are a lovely man," she said, reaching up to stroke my face, "and you make love beautifully."

"That's because I have a wonderful woman to make love to," I replied, "a beautiful, intelligent, sensual woman."

I moved up the bed, my legs on either side of her body, trailing my cock over her, anointing her with my precum, before rubbing my glans on her nipples.

She reached up and fondled my balls, jiggling them around in my scrotum then holding them.

I moved higher and rubbed my glans over her lips then felt her open her mouth and as her tongue came out and tickled my frenulum. I leaned over her and adjusted the angle so that she could take my glans in her mouth. Her lips slid over it and soon I felt the warm interior of her mouth, her tongue swirling around.

"Oh that's nice," I said.

"Mmmmmm," was her response.

I could feel my precum pouring out and looked down to see her throat move as she swallowed. I wondered how deep I could get into her mouth, then discarded the thought. I wanted to try and enter her, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and then lay down next to her, put an arm around her and rolled her over on top of me.

"Get on your knees," I said.

She knelt on either side of me and I shuffled down until my head was under her cunt. It looked damn exciting. Her labia were open and I could see her pink flesh inside, glistening with moisture. Drops were forming at the base of her slit and dripping onto my chin. I lifted my head and stuck my tongue into her hole, lapping up her juices. Her hips jerked and she made little backward and forward movements.

"Oh Alan," she said.

I carried on licking, sucking and swallowing as she sawed back and forth, then with a lay upward lick shuffled back up under her until my cock was beneath her cunt.

"Hold my penis. Rub the head against your labia and you'll feel it gradually begin to move in. Don't rush. Enjoy the feeling. You are in control."

She reached down and took hold of my penis then brushed its head back and forth over her slit. It felt wonderful. She was so wet and, together with my precum, it slid easily against her folds.

I looked at her face as she was doing this, her eyes were closed and she had a look of concentration. Then I felt her press down and I felt my glans begin to slip between her labia, moving in slowly until it stopped against something tight.

"Don't rush, Jill, just relax. We have all the time in the world."

She leaned forward, adjusting the angle, and bringing her breasts within easy reach. I held one in each hand, feeling their heavy weight, then fondling them.

I felt her press down a bit harder on my cock when suddenly the head popped through her vaginal sphincter and began its journey towards her depths. It felt fantastic. That moment when the muscle relaxes and I break through to feel the walls of a vagina tickling my corona is one of the feelings I enjoy the most.