Jill and Dan Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill gets seduced on holiday.
9.5k words
4.28
44.3k
58

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

It was at breakfast that I first saw her.

I was on the second day of a week's holiday in Maui, one of my favourite destinations. The resort hotels are well-situated and offer everything one could want. There are long stretches of golden sand bordering a sea rich in surf-topped waves. There are popular beaches, not too crowded but with enough people to provide a social setting. On the other hand there are also several secluded little places hidden in between rocky outcrops where one can be totally alone and undisturbed.

The hotels offer an abundance of evening activities, including both formal and informal dining, as well as bars and night clubs. For the romantically inclined there are delightful paths along the hills bordering the sea, with just enough lighting to see where one is going. For the more adventurous, a night-time dip in the waves is all one could desire before retiring to bed with the sound of the waves crashing on the shore to send one to sleep.

I had joined the breakfast buffet around the pool and was carrying my tray while looking for a place to sit down. It was quite crowded so would have to find someone who was willing to share their table.

I looked around and spotted a middle-aged couple on their own. The guy looked pleasant enough, but it was the woman who interested me. She was quite conservatively dressed, not showing acres of flesh, but unable to conceal what looked like a large bust on a good figure. She was very attentive to her partner, touching his hand and looking at him.

Now I like mature women, especially if they are married or in a long-term relationship. Fucking another man's wife is a real turn-on, especially if it is the first time that she's succumbed. I like the challenge of trying to seduce her, to make her forget her commitment and then give herself to me.

I approached them.

"Would you mind if I shared your table?" I asked, "there don't seem to be any unoccupied ones available."

The woman smiled at me.

"Of course not," she said, "please join us."

"Thank you so much," I said, "I really appreciate it."

I put my tray on the table and sat down.

"I'm Alan," I said.

"I'm Jill," the woman replied, "and this is my husband, Dan."

I looked at her as she spoke. She was dressed in a cotton top decorated with flowers and a loose long wrap tied around her waist. I could see she was wearing a two-piece bathing costume underneath, so guessed that they would be enjoying the beach or the pool after breakfast.

Her husband was a good-looking man dressed in a typical Hawaiian shirt and shorts. He looked to be in his late forties or early fifties, around 180 or 190 lbs, and quite fit. He leaned forward and shook my hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Alan. You sound as though you come from England."

"Yes," I replied, "I'm from London. And you guys?"

"Oh, we're from a small town in Michigan called Ludington, but you're a long way from home, it must have taken you a long time to get here. What made you choose Maui?"

"Well," I replied, "I actually know it quite well. I'm an information technology consultant and travel all over the world. I've spent a lot of time in the States and been all over the territory."

"That's a coincidence," he said, "I'm also in technology."

I glanced back at his wife. She seemed to be quite shy, not really engaging in the conversation, which I found strange as she had been first to welcome me. I thought I should try to draw her out, make her feel comfortable. If I could do that, it would give me an opportunity to engage more fully with her. I turned to her.

"And you, Jill, are you also in technology?"

"No," she said, laughing, "I'm a teacher. I try to instil some knowledge into inattentive teenagers."

"I'm impressed," I said, "I used to teach programming to students at a polytechnic. It was quite challenging but at least discipline wasn't an issue."

"Oh really? You've been a teacher?"

"Only in the evenings and for two or three years. I was once asked to take a year off and lecture at the American university in Beirut but, too my eternal regret, I turned it down. It would have been such fun. Also, in the Middle East they have special representatives in every classroom to keep discipline. They believe that teachers are there to teach, not to maintain discipline."

"What a great idea," she said, smiling at me.

The three of us carried on talking, covering a range of subjects. Jill became less reserved as we chatted, her body language more open. Finding something common between us had been fundamental in establishing that first link; my next step would be to build on that. I didn't have a long time to do that, so would have to work hard. I had nothing against Dan, but I intended to fuck his wife before the week was out.

Eventually I got up saying that it was time for me to go. I turned to Dan and shook his hand, saying that I was delighted to have met them, then turned to Jill and kissed each cheek in typical European style.

"It's been a pleasure talking with you both," I said, "I do hope that we see more of each other."

She blushed and took her husband's hand.

"I've enjoyed it too," she said, "and I'm sure we'll get together again."

I left them and went to my room where I changed, getting ready for a little sunbathing. I put on a pair of Speedos. I like wearing those as they leave little to the imagination. I'm pretty well endowed and enjoy watching women (and sometimes men) looking at me surreptitiously. I put on a beach gown so that I could walk through the hotel, grabbed a book and went down to the hotel beach to get some towels and find a lounger.

There were already some people there, which suited me well as I like people watching and to imagine what they are doing. I could see young honeymoon couples discreetly exploring each other, middle-aged couples with the husband ogling young girls, and older single women looking out for a man to catch.

After a while I stretched out on my back and started to drift off to sleep, lulled by the sound of the waves in the background. I woke to the sound of a voice.

"Hello Alan."

I opened my eyes and sat up to see Dan standing in front of me, his wife just behind him.

"Hello Dan, are you guys coming to grab some sun?"

"No," he said, "we were just walking down to the water to spend some time in the waves. Jill saw you lying there."

"Hello Jill," I said, "we're meeting again rather sooner than I'd expected."

She was carrying a beach bag and was no longer wearing any cover-up, just her bikini. I couldn't help it. As my eyes looked her up and down I felt my cock stir and grow. She looked damn attractive. Her bust was certainly large, her breasts full. She had a little tummy, but nothing to detract. Her legs were well proportioned with a gap between them just under her groin. I imagined them wrapped around my waist as I fucked her.

"Hello Alan," she said, "I hope you've put in some suntan cream. This sun can get quite fierce."

"I have," I said, "but now that you're here could you perhaps do my back for me?"

"Of course," she said, blushing, "give me the cream."

There's definitely some cream I'd like to give you, I thought as I handed her the bottle and leaned forward. She put some in her hands and started rubbing my back running her hands all over. They felt soft and sensual and once again I could feel my cock responding.

I leaned over a bit more, trying to conceal my growing erection. I glanced up at Dan and saw that he was staring at my crotch. Shit, I thought, I've blown it, I've turned an unplanned and fortunate encounter into a disaster. Then I saw him moisten his lips. Aha, maybe not, this might actually be more interesting.

Jill finished what she was doing and gave me back the cream before joining her husband.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"You're welcome," she replied.

I leaned back on my elbows and watched her face. I saw her eyes widen as they strayed towards my crotch. Her cheeks turned red and her lips parted as she drew in her breath and stood there, immobilised.

"We should go now," said Dan, "enjoy the sun, Alan," and grabbing his wife's hand, led her away. I watched them talking as they walked off and wondered whether they were talking about me. Judging from what I had seen, I might be successful and perhaps quite quickly.

I lay back enjoying the sunshine and thinking about how I could move to the next level. After a short while I drifted off to sleep again.

I spent most of the day at the beach soaking up the sun and occasionally running into the sea and enjoying the waves, until finally the sun was low and I decided to go and wash and change.

I showered off the sand and sunblock, had a shave, and changed into a shirt and slacks before heading downstairs. I wanted to walk to the top of a small cliff that dropped down to the sea where I knew that the hotel had a late afternoon ceremony. The path would be lit with firelamps and a man would walk up it before climbing onto the top of the cliff then diving into the sea.

I left the hotel and walked up the path to the viewing area to find quite a number of people there and, to my delight, saw that Dan and Jill were amongst them.

I went up to them and shook Dan's hand and kissed Jill on both cheeks as I had done that morning. Dan was dressed similarly to me; Jill was in a light blouse and skirt. The top two buttons of her blouse were undone, giving a glimpse of cleavage.

"Hello you two," I said, "You should enjoy this, it's a really good thing to watch."

Soon we heard the sound of drums and watched as a muscular man, his body oiled, ran past us and up the path to stand on top of the cliff. He stood there for a while then executed a perfect dive into the water, which must have been some 50 feet below. We all held our breath until we saw him surface waving his arms. Everyone clapped.

"Let's have a look at the bar here," said Dan, "would you like to come with us, Alan?"

"Thank you, Dan, that's most kind. Yes, I would love to join you."

He put his arm around his wife's shoulders as they led the way. I followed them, watching his wife's butt and thinking how I would enjoy undressing her. My cock jerked.

The bar was outside on the edge of the beach. It was fairly basic but quite romantic being so close to the sea. There were a number of chairs for sitting at the counter, and a few benches looking out to the sea.

"Jill, you and Alan go and find a bench while I get the drinks. Jill, what would you like?"

"I'll have a wine spritzer, thank you," she said.

"And you, Alan?"

"A glass of red, thanks," I replied, then turned to escort Jill to a bench, putting my hand low down on her back. I could feel her muscles ripple as she walked. For a moment I considered feeling her butt, but that would have been premature.

We found a bench and sat down. She crossed her legs. I sat as close as I could without making her feel uncomfortable and then rested my arm on the back of the bench behind her.

'It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said, "so peaceful and away from the pressures of life."

She leaned back and I felt her shoulders rest against my arm. She must have felt it too, but didn't move back.

"Yes," she said, "I feel very relaxed here."

Just then Dan arrived with the drinks and handed them out before sitting down. Strangely, he sat next to me, not his wife.

"So, Alan," he said, "what do have planned for tomorrow?"

"I think I'll spend some time exploring the beach," I said, "I like spending time away from the crowds and finding secluded places where I can be alone with my thoughts."

"Ah," he said, laughing, "I bet you want to get an overall tan."

"No," I said, "too much danger of getting sunburnt danger in places I rather like to keep unharmed, but I do like swimming in the nude. It's really quite liberating, not to mention erotic."

Jill shifted herself, uncrossing and recrossing her legs. Dan laughed.

"That sounds like fun. I might join you."

I'd far rather his wife joined me, but couldn't say that. Then suddenly he got up.

"I'm going to book a table for dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"Are you sure?" I said, "I really don't want to intrude."

It was Jill who answered.

"You won't be intruding. We'd love you to join us," she said.

"Very well then," I said.

"Ok then, finish your drinks. I'll wait for you in the hotel lobby."

He went off, leaving us sitting together on the bench.

"Do you really like swimming in the nude?" Jill asked, "aren't you worried someone might come by and see you?"

"No, I'm not worried," I answered, "I like my body. I think it's in good shape and I'm not embarrassed by any of its bits. I don't mind who sees me."

"I wish I were like you," she said, "I'm far too shy to do that."

"Why on earth are you shy?" I said, "you're a lovely person. You're interesting and intelligent and so very thoughtful. And you are damn attractive. I've seen the way men look at you."

She turned and looked at me.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes I do," I said, and kissed her on the lips before getting up and offering her my hand.

"Come on, we better go back."

She took my hand and got up. I put my arm around her waist as we walked along the path, feeling her pelvis move, when suddenly she stopped.

"You're a very easy man to be with," she said, turning to look at me, "you're thoughtful and considerate. I feel very comfortable with you."

I looked at her, resisting the impulse to kiss her passionately. My cock was now feeling uncomfortably constrained and I would have loved her to release it. I was sure that I would fuck her in the next few days, but I knew I had to take this at her speed. I was also pretty sure that her husband wouldn't mind; the way he left me alone with his wife certainly seemed to indicate it.

"I'm delighted," I said, "I feel very comfortable with you too."

We resumed walking but this time I held her a bit higher, just under her bust. The movements from walking meant that my hand brushed against her breast from time to time.

By the time we arrived at the lobby I was really quite aroused. We looked for Dan and spotted him on the far side, so went over to join him.

"They're ready for us now," he said and led the way to restaurant.

We were shown to our table, where he and Jill sat down next to each other with me sitting opposite Jill. The waitress arrived and asked whether we would like some drinks.

"I think we should have something local," I said, "what about a Mai Tai?"

"Oh, I'm not sure about that," Jill said, "I don't really drink very much alcohol."

"We've got to enjoy the local produce," Dan said, "you can always leave it if you don't like it."

"Alright then," she said, "I don't want to be the odd one out."

Dan ordered the drinks. I hoped his wife would drink hers as they are quite strong and I reckoned it might weaken her defences.

The waitress returned with our drinks and the menus, then left us while we went through them, discussing what we would have. I noticed that Jill seemed to enjoy her Mai Tai. After a while the waitress returned and took our orders.

Our conversation during the meal was quite animated and never stopped. Dan was a good raconteur with a naughty sense of humour, and good fun to be with. I noticed that Jill was getting a little flushed as the alcohol took effect on her, so moved my legs forward, placing one between hers just nudging her.

"That's a lovely ring you're wearing," I said, "can I see it a bit closer?"

"Sure," she said, holding her left hand towards me. I took hold of it in my left hand, my fingers underneath and in her palm. She was wearing a diamond engagement ring together with a plain gold wedding band.

"That's a beautiful engagement ring," I said, "it has a wonderful sparkle."

I stroked my fingers along her palm, think how her rings would look on her as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and felt her squeeze her legs around mine. I was definitely making progress.

"I can remember putting it on her finger and thinking the same thing," said Dan, but I noticed that he shuffled in his seat.

We finished our dinner and I called for the check, insisting on paying. They both thanked me and we all got up. As we left and walked through the lobby, we heard the noise of the night club.

"Oh Dan, let's go for a dance," Jill said, then turning to me, "do you like to dance, Alan?"

"Yes I do," I said, "I'm game."

So we walked over to the entrance to the night club and waited to be shown to a table. Eventually we were shown to a booth. Dan ordered some more Mai Tais, and then took Jill's hand and led her onto the dance floor.

They really danced very well together. Jill was energetic in her movements with Dan leading her steps. I thought that she looked damn sexy.

They returned to the booth after four numbers. Jill slid along the seat and Dan sat next to her. I noticed that she was quite breathless. I also noticed that another button of her blouse had opened and that the top of her bra was showing.

After a while I asked Dan whether he would mind if I danced with his wife.

"Not at all," he said, "if she's happy to dance with you, so am I."

"I would love to dance with you," she said.

I stood up and held out my hand as Dan slid off the bench so she could get out. She took my hand and we went to the floor.

Dancing is an excellent way to establish physical contact with someone and creates an intimacy that allows you to enter a bubble with your partner, not aware of others. And that's what happened. We twirled each other around, we touched each other everywhere, we looked into each other's eyes.

After a few numbers the atmosphere changed. The DJ put on a slower number and dimmed the lights. I looked at Jill then put my arms around her, my hands around her waist, and pulled her towards me. She moved in and out her head on my shoulder.

As we danced together slowly, I moved my hands lower to hold her buttocks and pulled her towards me. My cock was by now erect and pointing upwards as I rubbed it against her stomach, and that's when I felt her rubbing back.

She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me, her eyes dreamy.

"That feels rather good," she said, then moistened her lips.

I looked into her eyes and saw no hint of reticence or fear and knew that it was now no longer if, but when. I was definitely going to fuck her, the only questions were where and when.

I danced us round until we were quite a distance from her husband with other couples obscuring us. I was pretty sure that he wanted me to fuck his wife, but didn't want to take any chances and risk a fight.

I moved one hand up to the small of her back and the other between us so that I could reach her breast, then kissed her, nibbling her lips with mine. She kissed me back, probing my mouth with her tongue as I fondled her breast through her blouse. It felt magnificent, firm and full and big with her nipple hard and sticking out. My cock jerked against her stomach.

Then the DJ stopped the music and announced a break. We stepped apart and walked back to the booth to find Dan talking to another man. He broke off their conversation and turned to us.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked us.

"Yes I did," I replied, "Jill is an excellent dancer. I really enjoyed myself."

"You're pretty good yourself," she said.

"Well sit down and recover yourselves," he said, "I'm just going to the little boys room."

Jill sat down and slid along the bench. I decided to sit next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. My hand dangled down over her breast and I allowed my fingers to caress it. She kissed me gently.

"Not now," she said, "perhaps another time."

Dan returned but didn't sit down.

"Time to go to bed," he said, "I've paid the check."

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers