Jill and Dan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooof," she cried, then "aaah."

There was a look of both triumph relief on her face followed by a beaming smile.

"We've done it. You're inside me," she said happily.

I smiled at her. My glans felt warm and cosy and very sensitive. Most of my shaft was still outside, but I knew that before long it would all be inside her.

She sat up again and started to lower herself down very slowly. I saw her labia wrapped tightly around my shaft, getting dragged inwards, and thought that if they had a big cock inside them more often, they would soon enlarge.

After a while she stopped pushing down and leant forward again, resting on her arms. I felt her shuffle her pelvis and my cock sank in a bit further, my glans tingling as it rubbed against the walls of her vagina, forcing them apart.

She pushed down again and I felt her cervix brush my head.

"Aah," she exclaimed, then pushed some more until I felt the back of her cunt and she stopped pushing.

"Wait a moment," I said, "give your vagina time to adjust then we can try some more."

She lifted herself back up then leant back with her hands on my thighs. We still had an inch or so to go. I clenched my pelvic muscles, making my cock expand and jerk.

"Oooo," she cried, "oh please do that again."

I did, eliciting another 'ooooo' and feeling her vagina clench. Then slowly my cock sank further into her until I felt her pubis on mine and our pubic hair enmeshed.

Again I waited while her vagina adjusted, then made my cock jerk. Another cry from her. I put my hands on her waist, feeling her pelvis, as I looked at this gorgeous woman sitting on me, my cock buried deep inside her tight cunt.

"God you look sexy," I said.

She smiled at me and started to move. Her cunt was feeling a little looser inside now, although her entrance was still tight. I could feel her muscles rippling up and down my cock. My head felt tickled beyond and my nerves were on edge, but I had to control myself. I wanted her to climax first. After that I was going to fuck her into another world, one where the only thing that mattered to her was my cock.

"Oh Alan," she said, "this is amazing. My vagina feels so full of you, full of a living, powerful member throbbing inside me. I can feel your pulse inside me."

I started to thrust up in time to her downward movements, then pull back as she went up, my cock head near her entrance. She was becoming much looser and felt more slippery inside.

"Oh god that feels good," she cried, "oh my word," speeding up and pushing harder until suddenly she pressed down hard and stayed still, her cunt pulsing around my cock.

"Aaargh," she cried, "oh, oh, oh. Oh god."

I felt her cunt clutching and releasing my cock, desperately trying to make me cum, then slowly relaxing. I watched her face, contorted in concentration, then slowly relaxing into a peaceful smile.

"That was beautiful," she said breathlessly, "such exquisite feelings. You seemed to be touching me everywhere inside, stimulating nerves I didn't know existed."

"I'm pleased you enjoyed it," I said, "I enjoyed being part of your pleasure."

"But you didn't climax," she said.

"Don't worry," I said, "we're not finished. Now let's roll over, I want to be on top of you."

I wanted to take her now. I wanted to dominate her, overpower her, make her mine.

She slowly rolled to her side, my cock still firmly embedded in her, then onto her back. I lay on top of her, her breasts squashed against my chest, and kissed her, my tongue playing with hers. Then I lifted myself up on my arms.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Jill, fuck you until you scream with pleasure. All that will think about is my big cock and how incredible it feels. You will feel like you're in another world, a world where all that matters is your cunt and the pleasure it gets from my cock."

She stared up at me wide-eyed, but her cunt gave her away as it twitched around my cock. I had deliberately chosen my words as I was sure that now she'd had a big cock inside her, she was ready to let herself go and enjoy exploring other men.

"Put your legs around me. I want to feel them holding me."

She lifted her legs up and wrapped them round my waist, her feet on the small of my back.

I started to fuck her with long slow deliberate strokes, my cock deep inside and then almost all of the way out. I could feel her labia wrapped tightly around my shaft, moving in and out and my cockhead rubbing against her walls.

After a few strokes I felt her move her hips and then felt her cunt tense around me. A few more strokes and she started to fuck me back. I speeded up a little and thrust harder. I could feel my cockhead sliding under her cervix then banging into the back of her cunt, the anterior fornix.

She was panting now, her breathing heavy and making little noises with each thrust. I could feel her feet banging on my back as my buttocks rose and fell. Then I felt her hands on my forearms, rubbing up and down then holding them.

"You're right," she said, panting, "I do want you to take me."

I speeded up some more, pounding my cock in and out, my balls banging against her crack. Her cunt was now clamping and relaxing around my shaft as she worked her inner muscles. I could feel its warmth infusing my cock. My corona was on fire from scraping the walls of her vagina and my balls were tight against my shaft. I knew I was almost there.

She moved her hands to pull on my buttocks, trying to get me deeper.

"Cum in me," she cried, "I want to feel you cum in me."

I held my breath as I felt a wave of pleasure spread through my groin and the muscle at the base of my cock relaxed then tensed and shot a flood of semen up my cock to shoot out of the end and into her cunt.

"Aaaah," she cried as my warm semen with its millions of sperm sprayed deep inside her vagina, flooding around my cock.

"Yes. Yes. Oh my God. Oh Alan, Alan," she screamed loudly as I ejaculated again and again, pumping her cunt full of my DNA.

Her legs kicked against my back, her fingers dug into my buttocks. Her cunt pulsed and sucked at my cock, holding it like a vice. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears and see flashes of light. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have known.

Then slowly I calmed down and my heartbeat slowed down. I sank down onto her and kissed her gently, brushing her hair off her face. She let go of my buttocks and stroked my cheek then ran a finger over my eyebrows.

"That was incredible," she said, "feeling you ejaculate inside me was so overwhelming. My mind was full of an image of your penis invading my body and surrounded by flesh with semen spurting out of the end, but I felt your whole persona was in me, not just part of your body."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said, "I did too. You are a marvellous lover, a very sexy woman who knows how to use her body to please a man."

She blushed but looked pleased.

"Would you like to do this again?" I asked.

"You mean now? I don't think I could."

"No, not now," I said, laughing, "another time."

"Yes," she said, "I definitely want to do it again, but what am I going to say to my husband?"

"Nothing unless he asks," I replied, "and if he does you need to tell him that you have needs that he can't satisfy."

She looked troubled. I was still quite hard so I gave a little thrust to remind her how it felt having a proper cock inside her.

"Listen Jill, you deserve to enjoy your femininity. You don't have to be promiscuous, but it seems to me that you need something more than Dan can provide. For the moment you can get that from me, but when you get home you're going to have to work out what to do."

"I guess so," she said.

"Good," I said, "let's see how it works out. Now I'm going to pull out and we're going to make an awful mess for housekeeping."

I sat back on my haunches and pulled my cock out slowly. Her labia were still tightly wrapped around my shaft and were dragged out with it, reluctantly allowing it to slip from their grasp.

An absolute flood of semen followed, draining out of her cunt and down her crack onto the bed. I leapt up and went to fetch a towel then returned, picking up my phone on the way.

Her cunt was still wide open, her labia apart and looking and looking loose and ragged. There was semen everywhere, glistening on her.

"You look like you should," I said, "like you've had a really good time. I'm going to take a picture so that you can see."

I took a couple of shots. I would send them to her husband later so that he could see what his wife's cunt looked like when she'd had a proper cock inside it. I was sure he would masturbate while looking at it.

"I feel so empty," said Jill, "like part of me is missing."

"You can have that part again any time you want," I said, "just tell me. But what about me? Can I tell you when I want you?"

She thought about that before replying.

"Yes," she said, "I will be there for you if you want me. It may take some organising, but I'll be there."

And that was that, her cunt was mine. What a shame she lived so far away. Still, I had her for the rest of my holiday. She would be available whenever I wanted.

She got off the bed, holding her hand under her cunt.

"I think I should take a shower and then go back to my room. Dan is probably back and will be wondering where I am."

She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I picked up my phone and sent 3 messages to Dan.

'Your wife loved my cock. She wants more.'

'She screamed my name as she orgasmed,'

'This is what her well-fucked cunt looks like'

Then I sent the two pics.

'OMG. I've never seen her so wide.'

'I didn't know you were going to cum in her.'

'Of course I was going to cum in her.'

'Did she know?'

'She begged me to do so.'

'What now?'

'She wants me to fuck her again.'

'Where is she?'

'In my shower. She'll be back in your room soon. Make sure you're not there.'

'OK. Can we meet?'

'Yes. In the beach bar in 30.'

'Great.'

I put down my phone.

Jill emerged after about 10 minutes looking fresh and clean. She put on her bra and then her thong which was really like a wet rag, so not much use, before retrieving her blouse and slacks.

"My semen will be running out of you for a few hours," I said, "so it's probably worth putting on some more substantial panties."

"Oh I will," she said, laughing, "but I'll also enjoy feeling it in my panties as it will remind me of our time together."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. Our mouths locked together passionately, then she broke it off and held my penis briefly before walking to the door.

"Until next time," she said and left.

Well, she'd been a magnificent fuck. I'd enjoyed myself immensely as had she. There were no longer any barriers to surmount. She had discovered the joy of a big cock and wanted more. I had another man's wife as my sexual partner for my holiday and, even better, he knew about it. The next step was to find out whether he could be included.

I went into the shower to get myself cleaned up for meeting him.