Jill and Dan Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill explores her sexuality.
5.1k words
4.07
8.9k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

After I'd had my long relaxing bath following my intense fuck with Jill, I took a nap for a few hours. I didn't know what I was going to do that evening, but it certainly wasn't going to be strenuous. I decided that I'd go and have a drink outside and enjoy the sound of the sea, so I went downstairs to the beach bar.

I sat at one of the tables at the side, drinking a gin and tonic as I thought about what was happening. Jill had clearly now decided to explore her sexual side and I wondered what she would like to do next. I rather suspected that she'd like to experience a number of different men and wondered how Dan would cope with that. It wouldn't bother me if she were to explore as long as I could fuck her when I wanted, and I was pretty sure that I'd be able to do so. I was her first experience in that league and that gave me preferential treatment.

When I finished my drink, I decided that I'd like a sauna. I went to my room and changed into my Speedo, put on a gown, and went down to the sauna. I took off my gown in the changing room, picked up a towel and went into the sauna. There were three middle-aged women inside, all of whom were topless, sitting on the top bench.

"Hello ladies," I said, "I hope you don't mind if I join you."

"Not at all, you're most welcome," said one of them, the others making noises of agreement.

I went up to their level and sat down a little distance away and covertly looked at them. One of the three was a redhead, which I found quite attractive. I wondered whether that was he natural colour and whether her pubic hair was also red. She was also quite slim and muscular and the more I looked at her the more I liked what I saw and wondered whether I would be able to get to know her better.

"By the way, I'm Alan," I said, "I'm from London. Where are you guys from?"

"We're all from Omaha," the redhead answered, "I'm Jane and this is Sue and this is Helen. We are with our husbands in a golfing break."

'"I like your accent," said Sue, "It's really cute. I've never been to England. Do you guys all speak like that?"

"No," I replied, "there are many different accents throughout England. It's rather like the US. I've been to Omaha, but some years ago. It's the home of Boys Town, isn't it?"

"You're right," said Jane, "it is the home of Boys Town. How come you visited there."

"I was looking at a technology company to see whether to buy their system. Are you all having a good time?"

"Oh yes," said Sue, "this is such a fabulous place. We are really enjoying it. And we are doing just great without the men around."

They all tittered at that.

"You naughty girls," I said, laughing too, "when did you get here?"

"Two days ago," answered Jane.

The conversation continued along those lines for several minutes, with each of us bantering a bit.

"Please excuse me now," I said, "I'm going to lie down. The heat is really relaxing me."

I put out my towel and lay down on it on my back and stretched out. I'd done this deliberately as I'd been eying up Jane and now had an erection. I knew it would be visible in my Speedos and wanted to see if there was any reaction.

I closed my eyes and pretended to doze off. They carried on talking but in low voices so I couldn't hear their words, but I did hear them laughing. I thought some more about Jane and her red hair, fantasising that she was standing above me completely naked and showing me a wild red bush. My cock grew substantially at that thought and I heard a gasp. I clenched my pelvic muscles so that my cock jerked, pushing against the waistband of my Speedos, the glans just starting to peep out. That stimulated some animated conversation and I decided it was time to wake up.

I opened my eyes and stretched out my arms, then sat up.

'I'm sorry," I said, "I fell asleep and was dreaming."

"Must have been a great dream," Jane said, looking at my crotch.

I looked down. As I'd sat up my cockhead had emerged completely outside my Speedos. I quickly adjusted myself and put it back in.

"I'm so sorry," I said, "I hope I haven't offended you."

"We weren't offended," Jane said, laughing, "actually we rather enjoyed it. Nothing we haven't seen before."

"Hmmm. I think I'm rather at a disadvantage here," I said, "I'm outnumbered three to one and you've all had a good look at me."

They all laughed.

"We only saw a little bit," said Sue, "but if you want to show us some more ....."

"If you want to see some more, you're most welcome to come and take down my Speedos," I said, looking her straight in the eye. She blushed but didn't move.

"I've got a better idea," Jane said, "let's all get rid of our costumes."

"Works for me," I replied, standing up.

They all stood up too, and we removed our costumes together then sat down again. I looked at each of them, drinking in their bodies. Jane was indeed a real redhead. She had the most glorious, tangled bush of red hair but, more intriguingly, had really large inner labia which dangled out beneath her cunt. My cock twitched at the thought of those wrapped around my shaft and I resolved to try and get a closer look.

Sue had a neatly trimmed bush beneath a plumpish stomach above a nicely rounded cunt, while Helen was reasonably slim and had shaved off most of her pubic hair leaving only a landing strip leading down to a trim cunt.

"Judging by the state of that thing it looks like you like what you can see," said Sue.

"Well, it's not often that I'm alone with three attractive women who are naked," I said, "I think you all look damn sexy."

"You're not too bad yourself," said Helen, "and you look like you could give a girl a good time."

"Oh, I think I can," I replied, "but you can always come find out for yourself."

"You should be so lucky," she said, "although you never know what might happen."

I looked at Jane as she hadn't said anything. She was staring at my cock as though transfixed by it and then I saw her moisten her lips. Her face was flushed and her nipples were standing out. She clearly liked what she saw.

"Come here, Jane," I said, but she didn't move.

"There's nothing to worry about, just come and sit next to me," I said.

"Go on, Jane. Go and sit next to him," said Sue.

"Yes," Helen said, "go to him. He's a damn sight better looking than Sam"

"Who is Sam?" I asked.

"Her husband," Helen replied.

Jane succumbed to the pressure. She got up and came and sat next to me and I turned to face her. She had bright blue eyes beneath red-blonde eyebrows, a narrow nose and a wide sensual mouth with plump lips. I imagined her on her knees in front of me, her lips wrapped around my cock, her eyes looking up at me.

She looked into my eyes then reached out to touch my face.

"You're damn good looking," she said, "you've got a really sexy body."

"Thank you," I replied, "you're damn sexy too." I reached out and held her breasts, my thumbs rubbing her nipples. She opened her mouth and drew in her breath, then reached down to touch my cock, which jerked in response.

"Go on Jane, go for it," Helen said, "show him what you can do."

She rubbed her fingers over my cockhead, then down my shaft and over my balls before encircling my cock. I looked down to see her hand wrapped around my cock, her wedding ring glinting.

I let go of her breasts and moved my hand down to her slit, my fingers playing with her large labia. They had opened up and were slick with her juices. I slid two fingers up between them until I felt her clit at the top. It felt enormous - thick and long. I was going to have fun with this woman.

Then suddenly there were noises outside. It sounded like we were going to be joined by others. That was a real downer. We all quickly put on our costumes again. It was just in time as a group of men came into the sauna.

"If you want to continue this at any time, I'm in room 411," I whispered to Jane, "just give me a call first." I didn't want to be disturbed if I was with Jill.

I turned to Helen and Sue.

"It was nice meeting you," I said, "I hope we get together again soon."

"I'm sure we will," was the response.

I left the sauna and went back up to my room. It was now late afternoon and I had to plan what to do for the evening. I decided I would have dinner outside then go to the hotel nightclub, which was really a large bar with a dance floor, so I took a short nap then showered and changed and went to the restaurant.

After dinner I wandered over to the nightclub and sat down at a table on the side watching the people. I love people-watching. It's so interesting to observe all of the vignettes taking place around you. It was then that I noticed Jill sitting at the bar talking to a man that I had not seen before. I looked around for Dan, but couldn't see him anywhere so turned my attention back to Jill.

She was dressed in a colourful sundress which ended below the knee and had buttons at the front. The top buttons were undone and her ample bust was clearly visible. She was talking quite animatedly and I guessed that she'd already had a few drinks. The man with whom she was looked to be of a similar age and was listening more than talking, his eyes mostly on her face but occasionally dropping to her bust.

I saw her reach out and put a hand on his right forearm and smiled at him. He smiled back and touched her cheek with his left hand. She pressed against it. I arched him get off the bar stool and hold out his hand. She got off hers and they went to the dance floor.

The music was fairly slow and it wasn't long before they were dancing close to each other, her head on his shoulder and his hand on her butt. I could see him whispering into her ear, then she lifted her head up and kissed him, before resting again on his shoulder. The music stopped and they returned to the bar and sat down again.

They talked some more and I saw him put his hand on her thigh, stroking her, before leaning in to kiss her. This time she held the kiss, their mouths joined together, her hand behind his head. They moved apart and she said something then got up and walked away, but leaving her shawl behind. I guessed she had gone to the ladies room.

After a few minutes she returned and sat down again. I saw her open her purse and take something which looked like a handkerchief out and give it to him. He put it in his pocket and I realised it was probably her panties. A few minutes later they both got up and left.

I followed them discreetly and saw that they were headed towards the pool area, which was now closed. They walked towards the changing rooms but these were closed. I saw them walk around the back, so I went round the other way to see if I could watch from there and found an ideal spot.

Jill was leaning against the wall kissing this guy passionately. Several more buttons of her dress were open and her breasts were on display, but his hand was up her dress. I saw her reach out and fumble with his fly and take out his cock and start masturbating it. He lifted up her dress and I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. He tried to push his cock into her, but she wouldn't let him.

He went back to feeling her slit and must have found her clit because I saw her making fucking movements with her knees bent. Then he tried again to push his cock into her, rubbing it on her slit. She pushed him away again, but this time dropped to her knees and started sucking him. He seemed to enjoy this and was soon fucking her mouth his hand holding her head and moving it back and forth.

It wasn't long before I heard him utter a loud "aaargh" and saw her swallowing furiously. He stopped moving and his cock slipped out of her mouth as it started shrinking. She got to her feet and kissed him, no doubt feeding some of his cum back to him, then buttoned up her dress. He put his cock back in his trousers and zipped up his fly, then they started walking back to the hotel.

I followed them at a distance and saw that they were returning to the bar, so went back to my table to think about what had happened. Clearly Jill was starting to explore her sexuality with a stranger and, while she was prepared to suck him off, wasn't ready to allow him inside her cunt. That was too intimate.

I was sure that Dan had been around somewhere, but hadn't been able to spot him. I also thought that the idea of giving her panties to the guy was probably suggested by Dan. It was far too early for her to have thought of it. All in all, however, I was really pleased that she had come this far so quickly, but also a little jealous. I decided to go and talk to her.

"Hello Jill," I said, "What a surprise to see you here."

She turned to look at me and nearly fell off her bar stool.

"Oh, hello Alan. Fancy seeing you here. Let me introduce you to Sam. He's here for a short golfing holiday. Sam, this is Alan."

"Hi Sam, pleased to meet you," I said, wondering if this Sam was Jane's husband. I bet he was.

"Hi Alan, likewise," he replied.

"Are you on your own or have you come with some other golfers?" I asked.

"There are three of us and our wives," he replied.

Bingo. He was definitely Jane's husband. He didn't know but I was going to fuck his wife, probably tonight or tomorrow. Indeed, I was probably also going to fuck the woman he had tried unsuccessfully to fuck tonight. She hadn't cum so would likely be frustrated.

"Sounds like a good break," I said, "anyway, I must be off. I just came to say hello to Jill."

"OK," he said, "nice meeting you."

"Good night, Alan," Jill said, "perhaps we'll meet at breakfast tomorrow."

"Sure," I said and left.

I went up to my room. I was pretty sure that Jane would have called me as her husband was clearly not with her. Sure enough there was a message from her, so I called her back.

"Hello Jane, this is Alan returning your call."

"Hello Alan. I was calling to see if you were free for a drink."

"Sure," I said, "Would you like to come over to my room?"

"I'll be there shortly."

After about ten minutes there was a knock on the door and there she was. I invited her in and asked what she'd like to drink.

"A glass of white wine, please," she said.

I poured two glasses and gave one to her. She looked gorgeous with her red hair and blue eyes, dressed in a T-shirt and jeans. My cock twitched and grew as I imagined stripping them off and fucking her.

"I love your hair," I said, "it looks so passionate and sexy."

She smiled at me.

"You also know that it's my real colour, because you've seen it in other places," she replied.

"Oh really?" I said, "I don't remember. Could you perhaps remind me?"

"Perhaps," she replied with another broad smile.

I put down my glass and took hers and put it down too, then put my arms around her and kissed her. She had a large mouth with full lips. She kissed me back, her tongue meeting mine. She tasted good.

I ran my hands over her back, feeling her muscles, then up over her shoulder blades. I couldn't feel a bra strap. I pulled her towards me, squashing her breasts against my chest. They felt like large, firm pillows. She murmured into my mouth and sucked my tongue.

I pulled the back of her T-shirt out of her jeans and put my hands underneath so I could feel her skin. It was soft and smooth and felt really supple. I felt around her shoulders then down the sides of her body before pulling her T-shirt out at the front as well so that it hung loosely.

I broke our kiss and brushed my lips up the side of her neck then traced my tongue up to her ear and licked inside it. As I was doing this, I loosened her belt and unzipped her jeans then put my hands down the back of them and felt her buttocks underneath her panties. They felt large and firm as I grabbed them, pulling them apart and rubbing my fingers down her crack until I felt cunt.

"Oh God," she said, "I want you so badly."

"I've wanted you ever since I saw you," I said, "let's go over to the bed. It's more comfortable."

She stepped back and removed her jeans and panties, then took off her T-shirt and stood naked in front of me. Her breasts were lovely with large pink areolae and big nipples, but what I really wanted to explore were those large protruding labia. They looked so exciting.

I hurriedly undressed and, taking her by the hand, led her over to the bed. We got in and she lay on her back with me on my side next to her. I traced my fingers over her breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts," I said, "they are large and firm."

I leaned down and sucked her nipples, drawing each of them into my mouth and running my tongue over the tip.

"Mmmm, that's nice."

I continued to suck them but let my fingers trail down her stomach and into her bush. She was quite hairy with long strands that curled round. I pulled at them gently then buried my fingers in the mass of curls.

She reached for my chest and rubbed her hand around then traced down the line of hairs over my stomach and towards my cock.

"You're a very sexy man," she said, "the minute I first saw you, I wanted you. And that was before I'd seen your dick."

I slid my hand down towards her slit and felt her clit. I had already touched it in the sauna and knew that it was big so wasn't surprised to feel it hard and extended. I stroked it between my thumb and forefinger and felt it throbbing like a miniature penis.

"Oooo yes," she cried, "oooo that feels fucking good," and thrust her hips up and down gripping my cock tightly.

I took my mouth off her breast.

"Hmmm. Does your husband know that you cheat on him?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "and he accepts it even if he's not happy about it. He's not able to satisfy me and I told him that either he accepts it or I leave."

I remembered how her husband had hit on Jill.

"Does he cheat on you?" I asked.

"I think so, but he doesn't talk about it."

"Well then, we can stop talking about him."

But I decided I was going to leave him something to remind him that while he could not satisfy his wife, someone else could.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Ah. That might be a problem. I don't use condoms."

"Don't worry about it," she said, "let's see how it goes."

That was exciting. Taking and impregnating another man's wife is a huge turn-on for me, especially if the husband thinks it is his. It wasn't possible with Jill but it seemed that Jane was still fertile.

I went back to her breasts and licked around the nipples again before sucking them in again together with the areolae. I was a bit more definite as her arousal level was higher now so I could apply more pressure. At the same time I continued playing with her clit and soon she was moaning with pleasure.

I let go of her nipple and sucked the flesh underneath her one areola between my teeth so that l left a mark then did the same on the other side. They wouldn't show if she wore a bra or bikini, but anyone who saw her naked would see them, so it would make her husband wonder.

"It's going to feel better between your legs with my mouth," I said and shuffled down the bed and moved between her legs.

I put my head down and inhaled her scent. Her cunt smelled musky and sexy. Her labia were a deep pink colour and were wide open and glistening, and her hole was open. She had one of the biggest cunts that I've seen.

I sucked her labia into my mouth, running my tongue around the ragged edges then sucking hard. They were so big that they filled my mouth, but hell they tasted good. Her juices were now flowing out of her hole and running down her crack. I lifted my eyes and could see her breasts. With my love bites underneath.

I let go of her labia and licked inside her hole, trying to reach the top wall of her vagina, then up her slit until I got to her clit. It was really long with the tip emerging from the skin surrounding the shaft which was pulling her labia into a tent at the top. I nipped it with my lips then sucked hard and felt the tip really come out.

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers
12