Jill and Dan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me," she screamed, "oh my God." And she held my head tightly, pulling it into her groin.

I kept her clit in my mouth as I ran my tongue all over the tip. I could feel the heat emanating from it. Her hips were bucking crazily and she'd let go of my head to grab the sheets.

I stuck two fingers into her hole and felt around. The walls of her vagina felt spongy and rough but were coated with her slimy juices.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned, "fuck me, please fuck me."

I let go of her clit and shuffled up the bed. She lifted her hips to give me easy access to her dripping cunt. I notched my cock into her slit and simply drove straight into her hole. She was so wet and her cunt so big that I slid in easily and was soon buried deep inside her, although not all of the way.

"Aaah. It feels so good to have a proper man inside me," she said, "usually I can't feel very much but your cock is just right."

"Good," I said, "now lift your legs up and hook them round my back."

She lifted her legs up and wrapped them round me, locking her ankles together and resting them on my butt. I gave a push, sliding my cock deeper inside her.

"Ooof," she grunted, "you are a big boy."

"It's not all in yet," I said, "but it will be soon."

I gave another push and was all the way in. I love the feeling inside a cunt. It's warm and wet and cosy and makes my cock feel like it's inside someone's inner core, part of their body.

"Oh my, that does feel good," she said, "my pussy feels so full."

I lifted myself up on my arms to look at her face. It was bright and animated. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkled. She had a broad smile. I looked down at her breasts then further down to see my black pubic hair against her red pubic hair. It looked damn sexy.

I slowly pulled my cock out and saw her labia wrapped around my shaft. They were so big that I had to pull back almost half out of her until I saw my shaft appear. I could see her clit standing out and touching my shaft and knew that this was going to be one hell of a ride.

"Jane," I said, "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. You're going to feel my cock in places that haven't felt a cock before. You're going to lose control and scream. But you're going to have the time of your life, to feel feelings that will drive you to another world. You'll never forget tonight."

I started to thrust in and out of her. Long slow strokes but hard ones. Right to the back of her vagina then almost all of the way out. I could feel her clit in my shaft. It rubbed against it all the time.

She held my forearms and looked up at me, her face muscles gradually tightening as her arousal level rose. She started panting and I speeded up a little. Soon she was mewling with every stroke, her breathing loud and laboured. She gripped my arms tightly.

I could feel her pelvic muscles tightening and loosening as she tried to suck my cock ever deeper inside her. She fucked me back with increasing intensity, our pubic bones banging against each other.

I watched her face and saw her eyes lose focus. She had moved her hands onto my hips and was pulling me towards her and then pushing me back. Her feet were pushing down on my butt. Then she started shouting.

"Aaaargh. Oh. My. Fuck. Oh. Shit. Oh. Oh. Oh." Each word with a stroke.

I pounded in and out of her, fucking her as if she were a rag doll. She bounced up and down on the bed and started wailing. Her cunt was now clutching my dock hard as her muscles tensed, sending ripples of pleasure through it and making it desperate for relief. I ground around inside her vagina trying to scratch the itch when Jane gave a piercing cry and held still, her hips off the bed and her groin hard against mine.

Her cunt spasmed and pulsed around my cock and tipped me over the edge. My cock expanded and hardened as my balls contracted and I felt a surge of semen rush up my urethra and spray into her vagina. My cock throbbed and pulsed, shooting semen into her rhythmically, filling her vagina until it oozed out at the base of my cock. Then slowly I started relaxing and stopped ejaculating.

Jane's hips dropped down onto the bed and her cunt relaxed.

"My God that was something," she said breathlessly, "I can't remember cumming like that before. Such an orgasm. It was wonderful. You really know how to please a girl."

"It takes two, you know," I said, "and I don't know if you noticed but I came too."

"Oh I noticed. I felt every spurt and I felt your semen coat my insides. You came so much."

"Yes," I said, "I did, didn't I."

"You're still hard. I can still feel you inside me. That's amazing."

"I'm lucky," I said, "my cock takes a long time to shrink."

"Mmmm. I'll just enjoy it then for as long as I can."

I lowered myself to lie on top of her and kissed her mouth.

"I enjoyed that very much and I hope we can repeat it," I said.

"Oh yes, I'll make sure we do," she replied.

"Will you tell the other girls?" I asked.

"Probably," she replied, "we share a lot."

"Really? Do you also share your men?"

"We have done so, but not often."

"And your husband, will you tell him?"

"I'm not sure," she said, "if he wants to make love to me tonight or tomorrow, he's going to know because I'm full of your semen. Otherwise I'll play it by ear."

I thought about him fucking her, his cock swimming in my semen, my sperm probably wriggling up his urethra. He wouldn't want to fuck her tonight as he'd already cum in Jill's mouth, but he might want her the next morning to assuage his frustration at being denied her cunt. I also thought about my sperm inside her vagina. By now several million would have swum up her cervix and into her womb, looking for an egg to fertilise. Perhaps there was one .....

We lay together a little while longer until I felt my cock start to shrink.

"I'm going to pull out now," I said and lifted my pelvis off her. A flood of semen rushed out of her cunt and onto the sheets.

"Hmmm," I said, "that's something for housekeeping."

She laughed and sat up.

"I suppose I should go and see if my husband is back," she said getting off the bed, "hopefully he won't smell you on me."

She got dressed and gave me a kiss then opened the door.

"See you tomorrow," she said and left.

I shut the door and went to shower. Afterwards I sat on the couch with a brandy and thought about what had happened. It was a most interesting development, but could prove difficult for me as not only is managing multiple relationships difficult, I simply would not have the stamina for both of them. While I'd had an enjoyable time with Jane, it wasn't anywhere near as good as the times I'd had with Jill, who really was an incredibly rewarding fuck. Her cunt felt much more exciting and she was able to use her pelvic muscles to give me feelings that were exquisite. I decided that much as I had enjoyed my time with Jane, it would be Jill with whom I would continue, although Jane would be a useful backup if circumstances changed.

All in all, I'd had a most fulfilling time and was looking forward to tomorrow and what it would bring.

12