Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

For once, Danny decided not to wait for his orgasm. Aaron had gone. Danny didn't care except that maybe the poor guy was not so "cool" about seeing his wife used like a slut. Besides, her arsehole felt so great wrapped tightly around his shaft. In her tipsy, charged state she was letting him thrust hard and deep into her bowels. He would be happy to give Jill still more orgasms but he knew enough to understand his cock would be off-limits.

Why not cum in her arse? Which Danny did – pumping a little harder and slower, ramming himself to the hilt in the soft, tight butthole of the sexy married neighbour. He groaned and grunted aloud as he pumped forward with each spurt from his cock. He knew he was shooting his cum deep into the bowels of the little whore. It was a magnificent release but, for Danny, it was more about the victory. He'd screwed her arse and shot his cum into her bowels. Surely, now, the married neighbour really did belong to him.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12