All Comments on 'Jill and the Pizza Dare'

by tulsatime39

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Jill certainly is one very lucky girl and I am certainly am slightly envious, but doubt that my pussy or arse could take the pounding from that much cock, but one can dream. Just one question though, as a citizen of the UK, could someone explain the size of a quarter, we are repeatedly told that her areola are that size, so my question is what is that in inches or millimetres.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Oklahoma must be an amazing place. Quite a story! ~~JB

slk55brkslk55brkabout 2 years ago

Great story I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For our British reader, the diameter of a U.S. quarter or 25 cent coin is:

0.955 in.

24.26 mm

TANSTAAFL

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; I have one question for Youami, if he or she is so horrified by the story of Jill's gang-bang, that they need a shower using Dettol and a wire brush, just why did you read it? No one forced you, there are many other stories on here, or a cunning idea, don't log on to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wanted to like this story, but you started it off saying that he was naive after sleeping with 20 women and that this is typical. That delusion tells me everything I need to know about the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Doing fine until your racism snuck in.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xabout 2 years ago

Too long winded!! Too many stories in one!! Only 3 stars!!

tulsatime39tulsatime39about 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous (Dr. beulahthebrit) An American quarter is approximately 2.5 cm. in diameter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story - even been better & more believable if it had only been maybe 5 - 6 guys. I’d always want my wife gangbanged, with me watching in the corner of a room. Be great if she ends up pregnant from this.

FantaS69FantaS69about 2 years ago

I luv cumming to a good read! Thank you!

HartMannHartMannabout 2 years ago

Very hot story, in particular how Jill transforms from beautiful-but-shy to daredevil-in-training.

There is one or two things that I did not quite understand:

1) why does he go a way? a woman that has never done anything like this before would normally be afraid that the Pizza-Man would take advantage of her and would be rather reassured to know that hubby is hiding e.g. in the you bult bathroom

2) I did not quite understand how the Pizza-Man could know in advance that she would do a Pizza Dare, and therefore alerts 5 of his friends, and why does the Pizzaman only arrive an hour later, just in time for a sloppy 6th?

Finally, I found the end a bit heavy. From never flashing someone to no-holes-barred gangbang, that is quite something, and that he fucks her ass the next day and all is hunky dory....

But hey! that's me, and its your story.

I loved how you built up the story, how she loosened up, and you have a very readable style of writing.

So, overall, I think you really deserve the 5 points I gave you. Very hot story, I really enjoyed reading it.

howj2011howj2011over 1 year ago

Great story but the Mrs R stuff was unnecessary and almost had me stop reading at that point. The parts about ur wife were great.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife did the pizza dare. We always order from a local place and it’s usually one of the two sons that delivers. The night she did it, it was the younger of the two boys. Maybe senior in High school. I was back in the family room watching the Ring camera. When the door opened I saw the kids eyes get big seeing her in the towel. He was polite and handed her the pizza. That’s when she let the towel drop. His eyes bugged out and he first started to try to help and picked up the dropped towel. She just took it and thanked him. She closed the door and I could hear him say “Holy Shit” as he walked away. She brought the pizza into the family room set it down and then had me stand, slipped my shorts and underwear down, pushed me back on the couch and slid the wettest pussy ever down on me. We have done a few other things like this as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous