Jill and the Pizza Dare

Story Info
Wife's attempt at a pizza dare leads to a reluctant gangbang.
8.8k words
4.03
57.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a shared wife and contains group sex and anal sex, if any of those topics offend you, do yourself a favor and read no further. Critics of my writing or storytelling are welcome and appreciated and will remain on the board, criticism of the content will be removed.

Jill (my wife) and I were naive, I had had sex with maybe twenty different girls through high school and college most around my age, as is typical for young adults. Jill however was raised in a very conservative religious home, wasn't allowed to date until she was 18, and had never been on a solo date until our first one together our junior year in college. She is actually a year older than me, owing to the fact I graduated high school early. I spent my first two years in a fraternity. I jokingly say she spent her first three in the library. Honestly, she had the same dorm room and roommate her first three years, our senior year we shared a one-room efficiency apartment off-campus. She still hangs out with her roommate Tami frequently, having a girl's night at least once a month and lunch every Sunday.

Tami was the sweet, and cute, chubby girl in college and to my knowledge had never had a steady boyfriend until two years ago when she started dating the basketball coach at the high school where she teaches. He always struck me as more a wrestler than a round-baller in that he is only about 5'8" (173 cm.) tall but rock-solid, he competes in fitness competitions and looks it. When they began dating Tami started going to the gym with him and now looks like a fitness model herself.

As she became more fit she started wearing more revealing attire, I try not to look but when she comes over wearing tights her ass and legs are difficult not to stare at, and when she is facing me with her meaty camel toe I often have to leave the room to adjust the boner she has given me. Jill thanks it is hilarious and chides me about it as soon as Tami leaves. Tami had confided in her that Coach had pushed her to dress more provocatively and show off her gorgeous figure, she was reluctant at first but when she finally did the attention she received was intoxicating and she was hooked. Although I have yet to be the beneficiary of her exhibitionism Jill would share all the sordid details: Flashing truck drivers, or walking along the balcony of the mall in short skirts with no panties, trying on shoes in that same outfit, even entering, and winning, an amateur night at the local strip club. But Tami's exhibitionism that got us in trouble was the pizza dare. I had no idea what a pizza dare was and neither did Jill. She acted like she knew what Tami was talking about when told the story and couldn't wait to tell me so I could enlighten her, since I didn't know, we did what everybody does when they are ready to learn we googled it.

Watching the videos online and thinking about Tami doing it got us both extremely hot and we ended up fucking right there in front of the computer Jill bouncing on my lap as we watched. We found one where the girl let the delivery guy fondle her tits. When Jill saw that she shuddered in orgasm while moaning, "that is so fucking hot." She kept riding me and when the next video came on and the girl bent over so the delivery guy could fuck her Jill screamed out as her whole body shook and I blasted a load deep into her. We both agreed that was over-the-top, shut off the computer, and went to bed for another round.

About six months ago after hearing so many tales of Tami's exploits, I started asking Jill to dress more revealing when we went out and to engage in some of the voyeuristic activities that Tami did. She would always say, "maybe in the right circumstances," which never happened, until three weeks ago, we were on vacation in Mexico at Playa Del Carmen, and I went down early to reserve a cabana near the adults-only pool. With no kids of our own, and Jill a schoolteacher, the last thing we wanted to be around when on vacation is someone else's kids. I set us up with towels and tipped the concierge and headed off to meet Jill for the breakfast buffet. Knowing that I would be in the pool all day drinking I wanted to start off with a full stomach.

I almost spit out my mimosa when Jill walked in, she was wearing a gauzy cover-up with a plunging neckline and a lacy trim as she walked past the windows the morning sun behind her illuminated a silhouette that made it appear she was nude beneath the diaphanous garment. I asked if she was naked beneath the wrap and with a sly grin she asked, "would you like it if I were?"

"Yes, yes I would very much." That was my reply.

In response, she looked around to make sure no one was watching and pulled on her neckline to flash a bare tit. We finished breakfast in record time and went back to our suite. I had not even closed the door and she was bent over the arm of the sofa exposing her bare butt and dripping pussy. No foreplay was needed, I dropped my swim trunks to my ankles and buried my cock balls deep in the initial thrust. She shivered and squirted for the first time in her life. I would like to say I fucked her for hours, but I probably didn't take ten strokes before I emptied a nut in her.

Afterward I went down to the pool and napped on the lounge, while Jill cleaned up only to join an hour or so later. She was wearing a sarong which hung loosely around her was a beautiful floral pattern in cobalt and teal. Held to the sum it was transparent, but with the sun overhead, it was difficult to tell whether she had anything on beneath it. Her exposed bikini top had more the appearance of two postage stamps than of an actual bikini. She nudged me awake and asked if there was room for one more. I quickly slid over, patted the space beside me, and said, "please join me."

Before she raised a knee to crawl into the cabana, she tugged at the knot securing the sarong and let it fall to the pavement. I believe the Wicked Weasel tag contained more material than the bottoms. She had shaved all her pubic hair and the hood of her clit was visible with each movement. I promptly placed a towel over my lap to hide my budding arousal.

"Nice bikini, where did you get it?"

"I ordered it online to surprise you, it is called a Wicked Weasel. You like?"

"I like, I like a lot. So does every other male, and a few females around."

"Let them look, only you get to touch."

"What if they really, really want to."

"Only you!"

"I won't complain, come on in and let me touch."

I jumped up and dropped the side curtains restricting the view of us to someone standing immediately in front of or behind us, which wasn't a lot as one side was to the pool and elevated above any vantage point in the pool and the other to the ocean. It didn't take long until the traffic walking by picked up considerably and the beach began to get crowded in that triangle of visibility on that side. I was getting a kick out of the guys trying not to be obvious but obviously trying to get a better look at my beautiful bride.

I should try to describe Jill before going further. You may have gleaned from the story so far that she is a very outgoing, vibrant young lady of 34 years, and as I stated before, more than a little naive. She lacks confidence in group settings but once she gets comfortable in the group, she is the life of the party, extremely intelligent and well-read, unintentionally flirtatious, and completely unaware of her beauty or sexiness. She is short at 5' 1" (155cm.) and weighs around 90 pounds (41kg.) her breasts are a small AA cup with very prominent nipples that always look like she is cold, although the areola is only about the size of a quarter, they are very sensitive and the slightest touch of them sends an electric shock straight to her clit. She can come just by my playing with her tits, which has caused so many fun times in car rides. When she is turned on the whole of her areola disappears tightening into firm nubbins of rock-hard nipple standing out a good 3/4 of an inch (2 cm.) and about the diameter of a mini marshmallow. Her hair is a deep brunette, almost black, parted on one side causing a bang to fall softly across her face, which she is always slinging back, the length hangs to mid-back, although it is usually in a ponytail. Her eyes are deep hazel with black veining and large, when we have had our caricatures done, they always look like one of the "Big- Eyes" paintings by Keane (or his wife.) she is very petite with a 30-inch bust, 22-inch waist, and 31-inch hips, her tummy is flat but not muscular, all her curves are very feminine and slight. All her shoes are purchased as special orders or in the children's department. She rarely wears a bra, as a training bra would serve, her tits have just enough meat to stand away from her ribcage, but not much. Her complexion is fair with pale pink lips (both sets) and nipples. Her lips are heart-shaped and very soft. Her nose is straight and thin with narrow nostrils. Her eyebrows are full and as dark as her hair. Her tiny ears are rounder than long and have multiple piercings, and usually sport two large hoops that hang to her collarbones. Her neck is long and perfectly sculpted and almost as sensitive as her nipples, nibble on her neck and stick your tongue in her ear and she will climax every time. Her belly button is a soft fold that forms a perfect setting for the one-carat diamond stud she wears. Her buttocks are formed by two symmetrical hemispheres about the size of a youth basketball with a short crack and a pretty pink rosebud of an anus. Her pubic hair matches that of her head, and she usually keeps it trimmed in the form of a heart. She is very active and has the legs of a dancer well defined calves and slightly muscular thighs. I have never heard anyone describe her as anything but beautiful. She does not often wear make-up and doesn't need to.

We had more sex over that holiday than we did on our honeymoon, every outfit Jill wore was revealing, and the exhibitionism kept her in a constant state of arousal. I too found her exhibitionism provocative, and how it affected her was titillating. That trip began a new chapter in our sex life, Jill flashed truckers on the highway on our way home from the airport, removing her blouse entirely, she did not have a bra on, I reached over and caressed her breast as I pulled alongside a tractor-trailer and matched speed so that the driver could look down into our SUV and see her bare chest. I took a minute until he noticed. When he did, he gave her a thumbs-up and pulled the cable to blast his horn. As his horn trumpeted, I tweaked her nipple and she quivered in the climax. The seat of the car was wet by the time we made it home, I barely got the bags inside the door before she jumped into my arms wrapped her legs around my waist, reached down to release my member, and impaled herself upon me. The little minx had not worn panties for the entire trip.

"You are a naughty girl," I commented when I realized the absence of panties.

"Maybe you should spank me then?" Was her reply.

"I think I will. After I cum in you."

"Do you like your naughty girl?"

"I love my little slut." When I said that her eyes opened wide in mock surprise and her mouth opened to form a small oval which immediately transformed into a wide-open silent scream as her eyes rolled back. I could not believe how excited her exhibition made her. After she came, she lifted off my cock, dropped her feet to the floor. Slide to her knees and sucked my member until I came, and for the first time in our marriage, she swallowed it all. I have to say, there wasn't all that much to swallow as she had effectively kept me on empty throughout the week.

In the following weeks, she enacted several scenes that Tami had told, the mall, and the shoe store. Removing her blouse as we drove, even one time getting completely naked in the car and remaining that way all the way home and walking from the car into the house carrying her clothes wearing nothing but the sandals on her feet. I would get hard as soon as she began to undress, or when she would share the looks that she received from the people in the mall and in the shoe store.

I guess I should describe myself. I am six feet tall (183 cm) weight just over two hundred pounds (91 kg), by no means stocky, but active enough that my weight is solid with that dad-bod appearance. I have reddish-brown hair, a brown Van Dyke with hints of silver (yeah, getting old sucks), glasses on my brown eyes, and the typical Western European Caucasian skin tone, that burns and peels before browning in the sun. My penis is average, I am by no means the largest in the gym, but neither is it the smallest, it has always made me happy, and I have never had a lover complain. My ego boosted by how frequently and energetically it pleased Jill may have been overblown. If I had thought about it, my fingers, tongue or teeth easily brought her to climax with little effort administered to the key places about her body.

I do get turned on by seeing her turned on, and by seeing how she turns on others, perhaps it is pride in ownership? In my younger days I would masturbate to porn like every other typical male, but the stories in Penthouse letters, Forum, or Literotica that dealt with shared wives, especially reluctant shared wives really turned me on. I suppose my encouraging Jill's exhibitionism was a lead-in to more, even though I didn't realize it at the time.

Some of that kink was developed in my teenage years when one of my lovers was the mother of a friend of mine who used me for revenge sex when she caught her husband cheating on her. She was twenty-five years older than me, and I was just out of high school and had not started my first year at college. I was supposed to meet Terrance, my friend, at his house after work but he had been delayed so Mrs. Robinson (no kidding) and I sat talking at their kitchen table waiting on him to arrive. We had been talking for almost an hour when he called and asked her to let me know that he was having to pull a double shift and said we would catch up tomorrow.

Throughout the conversation Mrs. Robinson had been very attentive, frequently touching my arm or leaning into me as we laughed together It was early May, but the Oklahoma heat index was already hovering near 100 degrees and the humidity around 90%. Their home was air-conditioned to a temperature close to artic freezing I had been outside working all day and was in a tank top and shorts and was cold to the point of goosebumps, Mrs. R was obviously cold as well because her nipples were standing out prominently in her armless cotton spaghetti strap blouse. She had on shorts and was barefoot with her auburn hair cut into loose bangs and ending above her shoulders. She still looks a lot like Annie Potts from Young Sheldon. She was maybe 5' 6" and nicely proportioned with a slight tummy and a few smile lines at the edge of her eyes. She always wore make-up and was a handsome woman.

Terrence once asked what I thought about his mom, without thinking I responded, I'd fuck her in a heartbeat."

He jabbed me hard almost knocking the breath out of me and said, "Dude, not what I meant. Do you think she is cool, or too old-fashioned? She is pushing me to go to college, and what I would really like to do is Join the navy and see the world."

"She's cool, I mean she bought us beer for your birthday even though we weren't legal."

"Yea, but she made us stay home and drink it, not fun."

"She's cool man."

Staring at her nipples I recalled that conversation and agreed with myself, "I would definitely fuck her."

I guess I must have said it aloud, because Mrs. R responded, "what?"

Dumbfounded I answered back, "what?"

"What did you just say to me?"

"What do you mean, what did I say?"

"Who would you fuck?"

Damn, busted, I thought I was about to get a beat down, and started apologizing. "I'm sorry Mrs. R. I didn't mean to say it, it is, well, it is, damn, I didn't mean to stare but your nipples are sticking out, and well, you are hot as fuck, please don't be mad but, you, I would fuck you. I am so sorry I'll leave, I'm sorry, I, I, I'm sorry."

"Come with me, young man." She stood grabbed me by the arm and led me down the hallway toward the guest bath and master suite. I thought to myself, "is she going to wash my mouth out with soap, do people really do that?"

We walked past the bath and into the master bedroom and she turned to me and spoke, "drop 'em."

"What?"

"Drop them, take your pants off. Let's see if your man enough to fuck a woman."

"You're kidding right?"

"No, I want to see your dick, is it Tiny Tim or are your Mandingo?"

I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about, and I could not conceive of how me dropping my pants was going to make the situation better. She impatiently prompted, "I am not joking you either get naked right now or I am calling your mom."

I was naked in about three seconds.

She slowly walked around me examining me from head to toe, nodding her head and muttering, "Mmm, uhu, okay. Okay!"

I thought her okay meant that I could get dressed and leave. As I bent to pull my shorts back on she yelled, "Stop." I froze, one leg bent and raised with my shorts and underwear halfway between ankle and knee on the other.

"Sit!"

"What?"

"Sit your ass down on the bed now!"

I jumped to the bed with my underwear still dangling from one ankle.

Her stern look morphed from a frown to smile, and she started removing her own clothes. "Okay, she said."

"Okay, what?"

"You are going to fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me."

"But..."

"No butts, you said you would now do it." She kicked off her shorts and knelt before me in nothing but granny panties and a mismatched bra. Pushed my knees apart and took my already hardening member into her mouth. She sucked while stroking and, in a minute, or two at most, I blasted a huge load into her mouth. She didn't even slow down, she kept sucking after swallowing every drop and when she was confident no more was coming, she stood bent to drop her panties, pushed me to my back on the bed, and climbed on top staring down at me as she reached behind herself to release the clasp of her bra. When I saw those only slightly saggy tits I sat up enough to take one then the other into my mouth and suckle. By now I was hard as a rock again and she raised herself, reached between us, and guided my organ into her crevasse. It was good pussy but isn't it always? The lyrics to one of Kris Kristofferson's songs state, "Ever since the first I had, the worst I had was good." She was miles from the worst, She was the best I had ever had to that point in time. Her Kegel muscles were well trained, and she knew how to fuck. I came in her four times that day. Leaving, exhausted a little before two A.M. before Terrance was due home.

Mrs. R, I called her that through the whole affair, called me the next morning and asked what my weekend plans were. When I told her I had none, she said "Good I'll pick you up in half an hour." I crawled out of bed started the shower and peed in it to get rid of my morning wood. Then got dressed and waited. She honked 30 minutes later. As I walked to her car the passenger window rolled and she said, "jump in, let's go."

I did and then asked "where are we going?

"To the cabin."

They have a great place on Lake Eufaula that sits on a hill on the shoreline, I had been there many times with and without Mr. and Mrs. Robinson as we used it as a party palace every summer. I even lost my virginity there to a Friend of Terrance's girlfriend. Great memories.

Those memories paled to the ones we made that weekend. The only time we got out of bed was to bathe, eat or use the restroom. She rimmed me, man I loved that, had me fuck her ass, repeatedly, swallowed enough of my cum to make a milkshake, and did her best to drain me of all bodily fluids. If they had had those commercials back then about an erection that lasts more than four hours, I might have thought I was in trouble, because she kept me erect for two days. She told me just where to lick, or nibble, and how hard, taught me how to finger her g-spot to make her cum. I bet I rubbed that spot raw because if my penis wasn't inside her my tongue or fingers were. I even go to fist her late on Sunday just before our last climax for the weekend, she dropped me off at home and told me thanks.