Jill and the Pizza Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrance came by on Monday and told me he thinks his parents are getting a divorce, he heard them arguing last week. His mom discovered texts from his dad's girlfriend and told him to get the fuck out. Terrence had not seen or heard from him since last Thursday. He went on to tell me that he thinks his mom already has a boyfriend because she was gone all weekend and when she came home, she smelled like burnt pussy and looked like a platoon had fucked her. I didn't say a word but nearly choked on the platoon comment.

I worked days and Terrence varied shifts so every night he had a shift I was called over to service Mrs. R. It was a great summer. After the fourth of July Terrence went out to California to visit relatives and Mrs. R. and I played married couple with me staying at her house and having sex every morning and evening. About two weeks before the end of summer and me having to head off to university I had to travel with my parents to Texas for a weekend to attend a wedding for my aunt. We got back earlier than planned so I headed to the Robinsons. Being stuck with my parents for three days, and having been used to such frequent sex, I felt like I was bloated with semen.

The door wasn't locked so I let myself in and was shocked to see a video playing on the tv in the den, not shocked that a video was playing but what was on the video. It was me having sex with Mrs. R. It was shot from a fixed location, so I assumed she had set the camera up to film us for her personal pleasure while I was off at school. I then noticed that there seemed to be an echo of the sounds on the screen, Mrs.R's moans seemed to reverberate down the hall to the master bedroom. I thought she must have made several movies and was watching a different one in her bedroom. I started shedding clothes as I headed down the hall hoping to catch her pleasing herself and taking over the task. My next shock of the evening came as I burst, naked, into the bedroom. It wasn't a television making the noise, but Mr. Robinson pumping away a Mrs. Robinson Doggystyle. He was facing away, and she had her face buried in a pillow stifling her screams so neither saw nor heard me enter.

"Damn Ginger (Mrs. Robinson's first name) you are a better fuck than you have ever been, we need to keep that kid fucking you, if it keeps you this hot."

She lifted her face from the pillow and said, "Kurt (me) is a great fuck he does things to me that nobody ever has, and I will happily keep fucking him, but he is going off to school, what are we going to do?"

"We just find someone else or more than one someones to fuck you, I love having a hot slut for a wife, maybe I'll even find a nigger with a huge dick and see if we can't tear that pussy up."

"Fuck a black guy? I don't know if I could.."

"You will fuck anyone I tell you to fuck, anytime I tell you, won't you? My slut." As he spoke those words slammed his hips forward pushing her head into the headboard, and she screamed out in ecstasy. "Yes, yes I will fuck anyone anytime I will be your whore, you motherfucker, fuck me."

"I think what you really need is a gangbang, I bet Kurt has some college friends who would love to drop a few loads into a milf, I think I will ask him, next time I see him."

While this was going on my emotions were like a pinball, all over the place at first I was jealous and felt betrayed, then I was turned on. The scene before me was more erotic than any porn I have ever seen. Then I was angry she hadn't bothered to tell me they were back together and were using me for stimulation. Then the lyrics of an old Bill song popped in my head, "If it feels this good getting used, keep on using me until you use me up." My little head wasn't conflicted at all it was ready to go. I decided at that point to speak up and said that I would be happy to fuck our little whore and I was sure I could arrange a gangbang, "how many of us can you handle Ginger?"

At the sound of my voice, they both turned toward me. My words cut into Mrs. R's heart, I could see the pain in her eyes immediately, and immediately regretted saying it. I was angry but realized I had no right to be, of course, I wanted her to reconcile with her husband, I was headed off to school where I would date girls my age. The look of hurt changed quickly to one of lust when Ed (Mr. Robinson) slammed hard against her ass and yelled out pumping his seed deep into her womb at the same time her gaze dropped to my nakedness and she focused on my erect member.

Ed stepped out of the way and with a wave of his hand toward her ass he smiled and said, "next."

I didn't need a second invitation, I stepped in, and thrust into her balls-deep in the first thrust, her pussy was red hot, and slippery, lubricated by his cum, it felt like warm silk around my cock. She came again as soon as my pelvis hit her buttocks. While I hammered away Ed moved in front of her and offered her his flaccid member which she quickly began to lick and suck. She would pause her oral manipulations to whimper or moan with every orgasm, now coming in repeated staccato bursts. I do envy women's ability to be so multi-orgasmic.

After a few minutes, I pulled out of her cunt and positioned myself at her nether hole and drive it in hard. She screamed, "Oh my god, he is in my ass. Oh, yes, fuck my ass, fuck it hard."

Ed seeing where I was now plowing was suddenly hard as a rock. "Yes you slut let him fuck your ass, you never let me fuck it, but now everyone is going to fuck you in the ass." He grabbed a handful of hair on each side of her head and was matching me stroke for stroke fucking her face. I exploded in her ass and pushed her onto her back and pushed me out of the way. He lifted her knees to his shoulders and pulled her hips to himself impaling her asshole with his staff, each outward stroke would pull a ring of my cum from her depths and a white ring of froth encircled his member.

We took turns fucking her for the next couple of hours and then lay in their bed nude as we talked. Unbeknownst to me, the week before I left for Texas, he had stopped by to apologize and beg her forgiveness, wanting her back. She through it in his face that she had been fucking around and wasn't sure she wanted him back. He prodded the details of her encounters out of her and rather than being angry he was excited, and they ended up having sex on the kitchen table, before retiring to their bedroom to have sex again. Sex twice in one week was something they had not done in years much less twice in one day. They made love again the next morning before he dressed and left for work. During the day they talked on the phone and agreed that they wanted to fix their relationship, but they also agreed that her extramarital activities certainly spiced up the sex life and needed to explore the subject further.

It was Ed who set up the cameras, he had even hidden in the closet to watch one evening when I came over and fucked her, joining her in coitus as soon as I left the house. They said that they had enjoyed more sex in the last week than they had in the last year and that I was the reason. At first, I could not understand why a guy would tolerate, much less want his wife to fuck another, but it was obvious how it accelerated Ed's libido, and I had to admit that being part of kink turned me on immensely as well.

We never did get to have that gangbang, but Ed and I double-teamed Ginger on numerous occasions over the next two and a half years, until I met Jill. They hated to see me move on but we all agreed that it was what was best for me. After two dates with Jill, I knew she was the love of my life, and would one day marry her. It would take six months of dates before I touched a bare breast or slipped a finger in her pussy, and we didn't have sex with penetration until the night we moved in together. I was Jill's first everything; first kiss, first date, first to fondle, first to fuck, first to give her cunnilingus, first anilingus, even her first hickey. It was on her left tit just beside that rock-hard nipple which I loved to chew on like a gummy worm.

Once we started Jill was very open to experimenting sexually. She tried and loved giving me blowjobs but would always hold my ejaculate in her mouth rum the toilet and spit it out then come back for more. We tried anal a few times but never got far or very long before it was just too painful. We tried every position in the Kama Sutra that we could physically do. Our favorite however was missionary because I loved to her face when she came, which she did almost every time and usually multiple times per session. Until Mexico sex had been reserved for the bedroom, or our shower together. We might get things started in the pool or hot tub, but we took it to the bedroom, and her "Goodies" were for my-eyes-only.

Once she discovered, in Mexico, how much being an exhibitionist turned both of us on, she was eager to try some of those things that Tami did. Hence the mall and shoe store I already mentioned. But the coup de grace, came last weekend. Super Bowl weekend. She was finally willing to try the "pizza dare." She said she could not do it if I was there, she knew she would chicken out and have me answer the door. I told her that was not a problem as we had been invited to a friend's super bowl party across town, I could accept the invite and go alone telling them she didn't feel like watching football all evening. I did however lament that I would not be able to observe her actions until I remembered Ed's camera. I told her I would set up a go-pro in the foyer and another video camera in the living room so I could record to watch later the interaction between her and the delivery boy. At least I hoped the delivery would be a boy (man) otherwise the dare would be sort of nondescript. I would order the pizza and pay for it online to be delivered right at the start of the game, that way the delivery guy would be in a hurry and not try to take advantage of the situation. I would leave money for the tip, but on the kitchen counter so that she would have to both walk away and walk toward the delivery guy giving him a full unadulterated view of her sexy body.

What I didn't tell her was that I also hid a camera in our bedroom assuming that the dare would have her so turned on she would get herself off afterwards, which was something else I loved to watch. Our friends were glad to have me accept the invite and expressed their regret that Jill would not attend, but the wife certainly understood saying the only football game she ever watches is the super bowl, and the only reason is to see the commercials. On the afternoon of the game, I placed the pizza order online, getting her favorite, chicken and pineapple of thin crust, laid a ten-dollar bill for the tip on the counter and had a couple of beers with her while she drank a glass of wine (to calm her nerves.) I wasn't about to say or do anything that might give her reason to back out so I kept her wine glass full. By the time I left she had drunk nearly a whole bottle and to a person her size that is a lot of alcohol. She has often told me that wine doesn't go to her head, it goes to her pussy, which I have found to be true, a couple of glasses of wine and she wants to hit the bedroom and me to hit that pussy. I talked her into getting naked before I left so that she could remain that way and have one less thing to be anxious over. I figured she was more apt to stay naked than to get naked after I left.

It also gave me the opportunity to tease her a bit chewing on her erect nipples, nibbling at the nape of her neck, when my finger went to her gash she was already soaked, and I almost brought her to orgasm with my finger stopping just short to keep her in the mood. She was slightly giddy when I kissed her one last time and told her to "be slutty for me" and headed off. It would take me about half an hour to get across town and about the time I would get there the pizza guy should be arriving at my house, lucky bastard.

It was hard to concentrate on the game because my mind was on Jill and how the dare went, at the end of the half I tried calling but she never picked up, I assumed she had gone to bed after doing the dare to sleep off the wine or was still masturbating to relieve the sexual tension. When I tried after the third quarter and still got no answer, I figured then that she was probably asleep, and I would wake her when I got home to hear all about it. I stayed a while after the football game to play a couple of games of pool and let the beers dissipate before heading home. On the way home a drunk driver ran a stop sign and caused a collision, luckily, I saw him coming and took evasive action, otherwise, he would have t-boned me, as it was he merely took off the rear quarter panel and plastic bumper. But because of all the incidents that night it took almost four hours to deal with the police get my SUV towed to a shop the get an Umber home. It was after four in the morning when I finally made it home. Jill never answered the phone on my repeated calls. I assumed she was passed out from too much wine.

I opened the door to a darkened room and stepped quietly inside, the smell of burnt pussy was overpowering. I thought the dare must have really turned her on and she went to town pleasing herself. I walked the hall to our bedroom where I could hear the rhythmic breathing of the sleeping Jill. The burnt pussy smell now smelled more like ammonia. As I entered our room I was almost tripped by something on the floor. I reach down to pick it up to discover that it was the fitted sheet of our bed. I audibly proclaimed, "what the hell," and reached for the light switch.

The sight that greeted me was a naked Jill on her stomach passed out on our bed with no sheets, covers, or pillows, they were scattered around the room. One leg was dangled off the side of the bed such that her knee rested on the floor. The other sprawled toward the closest corner, one arm extended above her head the other tucked beneath her so that the fingertips of that hand were just visible at her crotch, which was gaping open, caked with cum and a steady stream of it oozing out of her. There were puddles of cum still drying in various places on the mattress and her body and hair. A very large puddle gathered in the valley formed by her lumber region and the dimples on either side just above her ass crack. Her ass was also still slightly agape and cum was leaking from it as well. Her knees and shoulder blades had signs of a rug burn and when I rolled her over her nipples were bruised and swollen with bute marks all over her chest and neck.

One eye was covered in the crust, even her ear had drying cum in it. Looking around the room there were at least twenty used condoms strung around, some leaking their contents onto the carpet of furniture. As I surveyed the area the flashing red light of the video camera caught my eye. "The cameras, look at the videos." I thought.

The rest of this story is a piecemeal of what the cameras recorded and what Jill was able to tell me the next morning when she finally awoke.

The living room camera recorded Jill pacing from the front door to the kitchen, repeated drinking wine and talking to herself, alternative between justifying her exhibitionism to the pizza guy and telling herself it was a bad idea. The whole time she was carrying both the wine glass and bottle until it ran out and she left both on the coffee table. She had just said out loud "No, not gonna happen." And exited the camera view toward the bedroom. She didn't make it to the bedroom when you could hear her say offscreen, "Just a minute, I'll be right there" with a slight slur.

She walked through the living room to the door, opened it and as she turned away said, "come on in, I have something for you."

She didn't even look to see who was at the door. It wasn't the Pizza guy. Instead, five guys carrying cases of beer and bags of chips filed and their eyes open wide in the surprise of the sight before them. The first one in said, "damn, you are gorgeous, what an ass." She responded, still on her way to the kitchen to retrieve the tip, "thank you, my husband dared me to do this, I hope you don't mind?" She stopped at the counter and picked up the ten-dollar bill but before she could turn around he stepped up behind her planted a kiss on the side of her neck, reached around, and pinched her nipple. Trapped between him and the counter she could not turn or walk away.

"You not supposed to touch, just look," she said.

"How could I not touch; you are so sexy?"

"I know, but no touching, my husband would not like it."

He continued to nibble and kiss her neck and earlobes and now had one hand on each tit and was mauling them roughly. She tilted her head away giving him more access to her neck.

"No, no touching you are just supposed to look. He wouldn't like it."

"I think he would like it, I think you like it. Don't you like to be touched?"

"Yes, but by my husband."

"You said he wanted you to do this, he wants you to be seen, he wants you to be touched, you guys have done this before."

"No we haven't this is our first time."

"But you have talked about it, you fucked thinking about other men touching you, haven't you?" He asked while sliding one hand down to pinch her clit. You could see her tremble in orgasm when he touched fingered her.

Unconvincingly she replied, "no, it was just supposed to be showing, I can't let another man touch me, my husband wouldn't approve.

He slid a finger in and she shuddered again mini quakes of orgasm. "You like what I am doing though, you like being touched, you like being fucked."

"I do, but my husband..."

"He wants you to be touched he wants you to be happy, he wants you to surrender yourself."

"I can't, I love hi..." her statement was truncated when the guy slid his shorts down and pushed his erect cock up and into Jill's sopping wet pussy, and she cried out "Oh, Fuck, Oh, Fuck, please don't my husband."

"Your husband likes to see you pleased; he likes you horny, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he likes to please me, he likes me to be horny."

"He asked you to do this because it makes you so horny."

"Yes, it makes me horny, he likes it."

He was now softly moving his hips forcing his member in and out of her velvet box.

"You like to show yourself to others?"

"Yes."

"You like to be horny"

"Yes."

"You like to be fucked."

"Yes."

"You like being fucked right now."

"Yes, I mean no, you were only supposed to look."

"But you like it."

"No, I.."

He pulled out of her and said, "okay if you don't like to be pleasured, I'll leave."

"No, I like it, I, am not supposed to let you touch me."

"Do you like how I am touching you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, oh god, no, please don't stop."

"Then ask me to touch you."

"Please touch me."

"Ask me to fuck you."

"I can't, my husband."

"Either I touch inside of you, or not at all."

"Can you just finger me, I am so close?"

At that he pulled both hands away from her, throwing them up in surrender.

"Please, don't stop."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Finish me."

"How?"

"Rub my clit, pinch my tits, bite my neck, I don't care just do something."

"Something? Anything?"

"Yes, just finish me."

With that one hand grabbed a tit, one grabbed her hip bone, he bit her neck just at the nape and plunged his dick back into her dripping pussy.

"No, please don't, just touch me, don't fuck me,"

"You don't like to be fucked?"

"Yes, I mean no, I mean yes, I love being fucked."

"You love it, do you need it?"

"Yes, I need to be fucked."

"Do you need to be fucked now?"

"Yes."

"Ask me to fuck you"

Almost inaudible was her response, "please fuck me." With that statement, she closed her eyes and leaned back into the stranger surrendering herself to him. He fucked her hard, pushed her chest to the counter then grabbed both hips and thrust forward holding himself buried in her depths and releasing his load inside her.