Jill and the Pizza Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background, you could see the other four getting undressed and when the first guy stepped back while Jill was still resting her head and shoulders on the counter the second guy stepped in and buried his member into her dripping depths.

"Again, how can you go again so soon?" She asked not even realizing that it was a second man now enjoying her honeypot.

He pounded her hard and added his cum to her belly in just a few minutes.

When he stepped away another stepped up who was at least a foot taller than the last guy, his cock was in proportion to his measurement, long and thin. He had to bend his knees deeply to make the insertion and when he stood, he picked Jill off the ground. At that point, it register in her wine clouded mind that it wasn't the same guy.

"What, who are you, what's going on?" She asked as she finally opened her eyes and looked back into the room. "You're not the Pizza Guy."

One of them responded, no but we are here to make a delivery.

"Are you all going to fuck me?"

All of them quickly responded "YES!"

"I don't think I can."

The tall guy picked her up still impaled on his long dong and asked, "where is the bedroom?" She only pointed down the hall, her arms dangling at her side as if she were a ventriloquist puppet. They filed down the hall exiting the camera views of the den and foyer and entering the view of the hidden bedroom cam. The first guy remained in the kitchen and as they left the room, he could be seen texting something on his cell phone.

The tall dude carried Jill straight to the bed and as he was about to drop it she again pointed and said, "duvet." One of the others quickly shed the cover and top sheet. The tall guy dropped with her to the bed and was pumping hard while guy number four crawled onto the other side held her chin up and fed her his dick. She didn't hesitate and started sucking him for all she was worth. They continued in round-robin form each starting with a blow job and moving to fuck her until each had come several times, She was rotated from her stomach to her back, pulled up into doggy, laid with her head hanging over the edge so that they could fuck her face like a pussy, pulled to the other edge to where her hips rested on the edge of the bed and they could slam her while standing, as they plunged away other men began to stream in, each of the guys evidently invited a friend over when the orgy began, some would leave after coming a time or two.

About two hours into the gangbang one of the new guys lay on his back and pulled Jill up to straddle him cowgirl style then held her tight to him as tall guy moved in behind her lubing himself with the lube we keep in the nightstand and fed his snake into her anus while new guy thrust up into her pussy from below. With the double insertion, she screamed. It is hard to say whether the scream was in ecstasy or of pain, but her eyeshot open wide her head was thrown back and she went limp, fainted. Her faint did not deter the guys at all as they continued to ravish both holes, some would even stick their dicks into her unconscious mouth. She was out about a minute or so and revived with an orgasm that caused her entire body to convulse. This continue for most of the next two hours with all three holes being used.

The towels were brought in from the bath to wipe away some of the excess cum dripping from her holes, she must have swallowed quarts of it, when the sheet was soaked they fucked her on the floor until the sheet was removed and the bed turned over to the dry side. Then they resumed fucking her on our bed. Somewhere around midnight she passed out and didn't reawaken. She was fucked a few more times after that before the guys either were worn out or lost interest in fucking a comatose girl.

Going back through the videos I counted 27 different guys fucked her during the evening most several times, well make that 28, halfway through viewing the video I went in and helped myself to her ass coming it in for the first time for me, then later a second and third. The Pizza guy did finally show up, about an hour after he was supposed to, when he did he was invited in and took a turn at Jill himself. The guys ate the pizza, I guess it didn't matter Jill certainly wasn't hungry after eating all that semen.

When she did wake up, early the next afternoon, she could remember only bits and pieces of the night before and was sore but allowed me to fuck her one more time before she hit the tub to clean up. She was surprised when I rolled her over and fucked her ass, and it didn't hurt. After she had cleaned herself. I had already done all the linens having taken the day off to take care of her, she tried to tell me how sorry she was, that the Pizza guy took advantage of her inebriated state. I told her to shush it was alright. After she took a nap and had a light supper, she was a bit nauseous and not hungry, I wasn't sure if it was the wine or all the cum she had swallowed.

It took us almost a week to watch all the videos, at first, she began to cry and was very apologetic until I made it clear that I wasn't upset, in fact, the thought of it turn me on, and proved it by fucking her after every twenty minutes or so of video. Once she realized that I was serious, she would get just as horny as me and ask me to fuck her ass or lay in my lap and give me a blowjob as we watched, quietly swallowing every drop that she could draw from me.

I certainly do not regret what happened; I just wish I could have been involved. Who knows what the future holds?