All Comments on 'Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 08'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Edit

Good God almighty, Edit the fucking story brfore you post it. This chapter could be better if done by a fucking third grader. For God's sake, get a fucking spell checker. and then USE THE MOTHERFUCKER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
spell checker won't help

It isn't the spelling that the problems. It leaving off "ed", and that isn't the soul problem. The misuse of homonyms is so prevalent it almost looks intentional. Not just homonyms, wrong wierds. Spell check wont cache that. Their reel words. They just donut make cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dan shoulda left her

again she cheats, breaking the 2nd chance Dan gave her.

and now Larry is back in the picture.

yeah, the boss is slime - he needs to be dealt with.

but she obviously can't remain faithful, she should just divorce Dan instead of playing him for a fool so often. if she would decide that, the boss would lose all leverage and be the only vunerable one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
enjoyed

Enjoyed this one, I still think Dan will leave her in the end, but now that she is trying to be his wife guess a small part of me would love to see them make it.... still a great story

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Dan is pussy whipped

She have fucked her boss, Larry is back and it is only a matter of time before Larry fuck her. The child Dan and Jill planned to have will be fathered by Larry. NeedYou you are the author of this well written saga and I love all 8 chapters, but it looks like you are leading up to what I describe. I'll will keep reading to see if I am wrong.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
What is wrong with critique

NeedYou please overlook those person leaving comments about the grammar of some of these stories. I am reading for enjoyment. If I was reading an English text, The New Yorker, The New York Times, or Playboy, then grammar, typos, or mistakes would come to fro. We don't pick this information and great erotic stories from Borders or any other book store. We get them free from this site. So sit back and read and enjoy and stop nit-picking over grammar, typos or errors. Enough said..

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
What is wrong with critique

NeedYou please overlook those person leaving comments about the grammar of some of these stories. I am reading for enjoyment. If I was reading an English text, The New Yorker, The New York Times, or Playboy, then grammar, typos, or mistakes would come to fro. We don't pick this information and great erotic stories from Borders or any other book store. We get them free from this site. So sit back and read and enjoy and stop nit-picking over grammar, typos or errors. Enough said..

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

This needs a few more chapters so that she and Larry can begin

trying to have another baby again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The way i forsee...

Jill should have told Dan at least let it come from her own mouth rahter than someone elses who knows he could forgive her she was emotionl, (seeking professional help may be a problem solver give her someone to talk to.) Dan will probably find out she was with Larry and will probably jump to the wrong conclusion and things will go down hill. I see it going either way Happy end or No ones happy end as it is with most of need you's that i've read. Dan put a lot of himself on the line for Jill again if something were to happen Dan will probably never find happiness because he will have nothing left to give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
re: What is wrong with critique

Bullshit. Price and content does not excuse paying attention to basic rules. The only way the writer is able to convey what he or she means is by writing clearly. Your comments may hold if the piece is written only for the writer's pleasure, but when the writer chooses to publish in whatever forum that no longer holds.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Jill should lose everything

This portion is somewhat redeeming. Jill should have told Dan what happened with Bill - both being taken advantage of, and the blackmail & sexual harrassment. The truth will come out, and it's better that it comes from her. It looks like Jill may go to bed again with Larry. If so, Dan should get together with Bill's wife after both couples are divorced. Let Dan be happy. Bill should lose his job, and everything he owns in the divorce. Jill may not lose financially, but she will lose her best friend/lover/ husband - and that should be enough to wreck her life, regardless of who satisfies her sexually.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
I would like to see Jill and Dan have a good life.

But with her hiding things from Dan, I just don't see it happening. Like with a lot of couples, the guilty spouse will tell everyone else the problem, just not the one that can fix it.

Do you think you could give Dan a couple of molecules of intelligence for the rest of the story? Instead of his dick being the only thing to interact with his wife? They just went through a serious crisis with the loss of the baby and he doesn't notice her being down and depressed? Hell, every medical person that was involved with the miscarriage would have been hammering him with advice to keep an eye on his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Have to agree with most of the comments so far

you story is great, but you really need to do a lot of proofing before posting a story, there is a lot of places where you kept saying she when talking about a male.

studyingstudyingabout 19 years ago
orgasm vs satisfaction

Dan is banging the hell out of the woman, you describe her having orgasm after orgasm, screwing all night, being in love with her husband --- where is there room for fantasy about Larry?

There should be some root for the dissatisfaction that has her looking elsewhere.

The rest of the story is fine. I just think there would be a lot more tension if she had to choose between love and lust. As it is, she is getting her lust fulfilled with her loving husband. I find no motivation present to pursue or fantisize about Larry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This Saga Could go

..forever ! Larry ...Dan et al and any number of new guys this Jill whore could meet and screw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great, great, great, story

Love the story who cares if there are a some spelling errors? IT'S the story man! It's really hot and really interesting like all of needyou's work! Fuck the dead beats who voted zero. There's one guy who doesn't have the guts to tell us who he is, that always votes for all of needyou's work with a zero. He must hate the author that very appearant. The guys is most likely a kid and shouldn't even be on here. Keep it going the storeis are really good!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Well this chapter was redeeming but.......

She has to confess sometime! And will she ever learn?

She does need professional help! Fast! I feel sorry for Dan because he loves her so much. Definately need to to more editing, errors galore.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read with dicuss

The only thing I can find for this discussing whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous