Jill of the Jungle Ch. 01: Hard As Can Be!

Story Info
The futa, Jill of the Jungle, stumbles upon an outsider.
12.9k words
4.8
10.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
78 Followers

Jill, Jill, Jill of the Jungle,

Hard as she can be!

Watch out for that tree!

The sounds of birds and animals filled the air as the sun rays lit up the jungle, the cool night finally giving way to another vibrant morning. Wings fluttered and mates sang their love songs, flying betwixt old trees while tending to new life. Yawns and cries of baby chimps awakening to the break of day were stifled only by the tender coos of their mothers, tending to them amongst the trees. Even the yowls and mews of leopards and panthers, stretching at first light, seemed to welcome the day, their heads swiveling amongst the rich flora. Yet deep amongst the ancient trees, surrounded with flowering vines, and muffled by the sounds of a waterfall nearby, a lone treehouse rested within the branches of a firmly-rooted, young kapok tree. From within its rustic exterior, the sounds of stifled panting shuddered, mixed with the low moans.

Beyond its crude wooden door, past the small entryway decorated in animal skins and odd fabrics, and alongside the open air stockpile of fruit covered in scavenged netting, a bed made of grasses and furs laid in view of a window. Beneath fur blankets, groans emanated out, something shifting beneath the covers. Rustling movement shifted over the figure under the covers, a motion towards its generous chest eliciting a minor moan, and another sliding down its torso. The figure's chest rose and fell, deeper and higher with every circle around its ample bosom, a shifting object sliding between its legs.

From the groin of the figure, a repetitive movement continued back and forth, to and fro. With every motion, her chest quickened its pace, shifting like a boat in the ocean. Then, as the movements grew in speed, a point began to form, slowly rising from beneath the covers. The moans grew louder, a rhythmic slapping increasing in volume. As the tent peaked at least 9 inches in size, the shifting movements seemed more and more desperate. Soft grunts and cries reaching a fever pitch, the blanket shifted from the figure's top half, pulled by the movements of the 'tentpole'.

Beneath, a lightly-tanned woman with long, brown hair lay with her eyes closed tight, hand gripped around her nipples. She pinched and rubbed at her impressive, perky breasts, now less constrained than before. The athletic form of the jungle girl seemed to writhe in pleasured agony as she shuddered beneath her own touch, tightly grasping ahold of her hair, head twisting against the pillows. Her other hand seemed to desperately jerk at the object below the sheets, pumping up and down with a vengeance. "Ohh, Ohh, oooooH!" She cried, her head shoving back into the fur pillows below her.

The feeling of release was so close, so excruciatingly near, her body ached for it. Her cries of yearning grew in pitch, until finally her back arched with tension. Finally, finally a climax!

Then, as she opened her mouth wide, eyes clamping shut like vice grips, the fluttering of wings and an irritating voice suddenly filled the room, "JILL, JILL, TIME TO WAKE UP!"

As the sound rebounded around, the jungle girl's green eyes flashed open, her hand covering her mouth to muffle her scream. White liquid shot up from the furs, bubbling up in spurts as she bit into her finger. Body partially thrashed against the bed, her head jerked to the side in shame as she pulled at the blankets. Rolling to the side, the blanket slipped away, revealing her cock as it released another spray of cum across the furs. "T-Tac not now!" She desperately stammered through her hand, the other pressing the cock against the bed.

"NO TIME TO WASTE, NO TIME TO PLAY! NEED TO SEE ELLA AND ARIEL!" The young parrot squawked from the window sill, its head tilted at the curled up body on the bed.

"Jus-Just one mom-moment," Then the thought of Ella and Ariel hit her mind. Their beautiful azure eyes, flowing red hair, and perfect asses-

A final moan flew past Jill's lips as a splatter of semen shot from her, coating the blankets beside her. Gasping and holding onto the sheets, a calm only found after a good climax slowly unraveled itself over the jungle girl's whole being. Sudden peace, a moment of clarity. Then, a realization slowly dawned on her.

Flipping over, the futa turned to Tac, eyes as sharp as daggers, "Tac, what time is it?"

"SQUAAAAWK, TIME TO GET UP!"

Scowling,"No, Tac, it is just after sunrise. Jill TOLD you to not come here until at least the shadows cover THAT mark!"

Pointing back towards the wooden shelves, a small, shiny mark could be distinctly seen. Tac's eyes and head swiveled back and forth, "TO FAR, CAN'T SEE MARK. ONLY COULD SEE JILLING."

Jill sat up and picked up her pillow, Tac holding his wings up in a defensive stance, "SORRY, SQUAAAAWK, SORRY! TAC BAD BIRDY! BAD BIRDY!"

She sat like that for a moment, her eyes still filled with ire, before letting a moment pass and a sigh as well. Settling the pillow down, "Fine... Fine. Jill will put a mark on the OUTSIDE of house." Pointing a finger at him, "And no peaking! Jill has told you to never peak, buster."

"HOW CAN IT NOT, YOUR WINDOW IS ALWAYS OPEN?"

"Peck at the door! Like anyone else!"

Tac released a few cackling squawks as Jill stood up from her bed, her skin now brushing against the cool morning air. Lightly tanned skin shone naked against the incoming rays, her chocolate brown, wavy hair swaying slightly behind her. The jungle girl's toned physique was displayed perfectly, her round breasts, narrow waist, and flat stomach all reveling in the warm sun. Stretching, Jill moved her hands across her hips, arching her back as her arms stretched, pulling her shoulders forward. Her cock, fully erect and pointing upwards, bounced lightly with each stretch, then returned to its original position when she relaxed. Groaning, she moved her hands up and yawned, covering her mouth while she walked over to a small shelf and mirror.

Walking in front of her reflection, she fixed her long brown hair a bit, staring into her own eyes. Then, turning to the shelf, she began to put on her leopard skin loincloth and bikini top. The loincloth was just long enough to obscure her cock, whilst the bikini top slid easily over her pert nipples. Looking in the mirror again, Jill smiled softly, looking over the outfit. It wasn't too much, but it looked great on her, showing off her curves perfectly.

"Jill hope you're ready, Tac, we have another day of patrol."

The colorful bird flew up to a small wooden post, his talons wrapping around it with ease. "FIRST ELLA, FIRST GATHERERS, NEED TO SEE ELLA AND ARIEL!"

Jill stopped in her tracks, the image of the two filling her mind's eye in a second. Just the thought of their gorgeous forms stirred her loins once again, causing the jungle girl to quickly pat down the cloth, throwing an embarrassed look at Tac. "We-we may need go to Ella's place just to make sure they ok, if they there then maybe."

"WARGH, NEED TO SEE ELLA AND ARIEL, MATING SEASON COMING!"

Shaking her head and walking past her winged friend, "We supposed to protect, not know about mating. Hunter tribe will help them with that!" As she scrambled around the room, picking up a small satchel and a stone knife, Tac leaned forward and shook his head.

"NO HUNTERS, NO HUNTERS. NEED YOU JILL!"

Rolling her eyes, "They come this year, said they would."

"EVEN SO, ELLA FIRST!"

Looking back at the mirror once more and fixing the loincloth over her butt, Jill gave a small smile, "Hmm... with that new idea. Now, if you are so insistent, Jill can agree. Come on!"

As Jill walked to the edge of the treehouse, Tac flew up beside her onto the railing. Looking out over the jungle around them, the jungle girl breathed in the fresh air. She felt alive today, energized. There was nothing better than waking up early in the morning, knowing she had a full day ahead of her. While the jungle had been quiet lately, something just seemed fresh. Maybe it was the coming blossoms, or the sounds of animals at play. But something, something stirred within her heart as she looked over the scene. And so, she took a deep breath, grabbing hold of a vine in front of her.

"Ready?" A sqawk met her in reply. Taking a few steps back, she raced forward, eyes on the clearing between the trees. Then with a leap-

"WAIT, GODDESS STATUE!" Tac screeched in her ear.

Losing her grip due to the sudden sound, Jill slid down the thick vine at a rapid pace, frantically trying and failing to slow her descent. Groaning and yelling out, she flipped and fumbled towards the ground. With a last grab, she managed to wrap her legs and arms around the vine just before hitting the ground, her breath shakily leaving her lips. Looking up at Tac with spite "You-you didn't think you could give a QUIETER WARNING?"

Fluttering down onto a nearby branch, "NO TIME FOR QUIET, JOBS TO BE DONE, THEN ELLA AND ARIEL TO BE MATED!"

Jill rolled her eyes and blew a stray piece of hair from her face, shakily taking a step onto the ground. Standing up again, she made her way towards the waterfall next to her house.

The water that flowed from the cliff pooled at the base, a small channel leaving towards the wilds. Yet, in the center of the pool, a small island stood strong, even though it was surrounded by the current. Atop the stony isle sat a feminine statue, carved meticulously out of marble. It was shaped like a beautiful woman, with long, curly locks falling down to her shoulder blades, dark emerald eyes staring out upon the world. Her busty chest was chiseled to perfection, and voluptuous curves forming a perfect ass below. Yet from her pelvis, a massive cock jutted out, its member thick and at attention. Around the base of the statue, red berries grew on vines, their juices dripping down into the water.

Walking across the stepping stones she'd laid down, Jill made her way to the island with the dexterity of a gymnast. Arriving from the wet stone and onto the mossy top, she slowly approached the statue. Bowing her head for a moment, the jungle girl picked up a piece of leather and scrubbed at the marble exterior. Once finished, she placed it gently aside and leaned forward to kiss the statue upon the cheek. Then taking a single berry from the vines, she ate and elated at the warmth that spread through her body. Letting out a low moan, she kissed the statue on the other cheek, panting as her member stirred. Finally, she leaned over and kissed the statue upon the tip of her cock, leaning back piously afterwards.

"There..." She whispered under her breath, standing up straight and wiping her hands dry. "All done."

Turning towards Tac who was perched atop the nearest boulder, she motioned for him to follow her. Walking over to where the stream left the pool, Jill bent down and scooped some of the water into her hands, offering it to Tac. He gulped it down greedily, making a loud slurping noise as he swallowed the drink. "MMM, VERY GOOD! GODDESS WATER ALWAYS GOOD!"

Shaking her head, "Just not too much, ok? We still have to get to Ella and Ariel's place, and that's a good swing away."

Standing up, Jill leapt back to the shore before walking up to a nearby tree, Tac flying up above her with a slightly sluggish flapping motion. Taking hold of the vines on the tree, she pulled herself up bit by bit, scaling the thick bark. Climbing higher and higher, the jungle girl reached a point where the branches were thick enough to hold her weight. Shimmying through the foliage, she grabbed hold of a thick vine and looked at Tac, "Now, let's try this again. NO sudden alerts, ok?"

With Tac's affirmation, Jill dashed forward again, gripping onto the vine tightly and leaping off the branch. She swung out over the jungle, hair flowing freely behind her. Without hesitation, she kicked her feet out wide, using gravity to launch herself forwards. Reaching the peak of her swing, she let go of the vine, throwing herself through the air. Grabbing onto another vine, she let out a cheer as she swung forward again, grinning at the wind in her face.

Turning to Tac, "Let's go!" Getting a hearty squawk of approval in return.

The two flew through the forest, Jill via vines and Tac with wings, until finally coming to an opening in the jungle canopy high up, overlooking the island. Landing onto a branch, she crouched and looked out over the jungle below them. The morning sun shone brightly on the horizon, casting shadows over the lush foliage beneath them. Birds flew over the treetops and leaves, with the rustling of life far below them. The ocean shone brightly in the distance, but up close all one could imagine was the sea of green. The kingdom of a jungle protector.

Standing up Jill grinned once again, arching her back and taking a deep breath. Then, from her core, she let loose an uluating yell that shook the trees, beating her breasts with her fists, "AAH-AH-AAH-AAAH-AAAAAAH-AH-AAAAH-AAAAAAAAHH!"

The birds flew out from their roosts at the sound, the very trees shaking at her call. Then came a response as what seemed like the entire jungle roared back at her mighty yell. The sound echoed across the land, filling the trees with their cries. Smiling even wider, she let loose her call again, feeling her member jostle at the excitement. The beasts responded once again, crying out with glee. The roar of lions, laughter of hyenas, toots of elephants, and the screeching of birds coalesced together in a chorus. She wanted to keep going, screaming louder and harder, but before she could yell out again, a familiar yell met her from behind.

The sound of leaves being brushed aside was accompanied by a frantic, shrill cry. While gibberish to many, the jungle woman knew it well. "Jill! Jill!"

Snapping her head back, Jill looked over her shoulder and saw a young chimp climbing up from the trunk below. The small ape leapt past the trunk and onto the branch, panting rapidly.

"Kru? Kru what is it?" She said, turning around.

The ape leapt up into her arms, putting his arms around her neck and flailing wildly. "Jill, trouble! Maybe big trouble!"

"Trouble? What kind of trouble?"

"Last boat with outsiders, they stay in jungle last night! Outsiders moved into jungle! Farther than others have!"

Jill's eyes opened wide "Poachers?"

"Me not know, but one looks scary, other one not. Could be danger!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT MATING?" intruded Tac, his eyes seeming to bulge with annoyance.

Jill looked off into the distance, towards where the village was. Part of her yearned to give into Tac's chidings, but with Poachers...No, that was not an option. Fun would have to wait. "Show me! We have to find them before they get into trouble!"

"SQUAAAAAAAWK, FIDDLESTICKS! FUCKING FIDDLESTICKS!" Tac screeched.

Smiling toothily, "Sorry! Duty-duty calls! Come on Kru!"

The jungle futa leapt off the high perch, falling quickly down into the trees below with her ape friend behind her. Brushing past small branches and brush with ease, she fell through the canopy and into the wilds. Grabbing onto a vine, the speed of her fall pushed her at breakneck speeds. Releasing and catching another, she grinned and let loose another yell.

"AAH-AH-AAH-AAAH-AAAAAAH-AH-AAAAH-AAAAAAAAHH!"

Rushing through the jungle, she adapted to it with ease. Nothing could stop her-

"WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!" Kru screeched out.

Looking back, "Huh?"

Jill's eyes widened as she slammed against a tree tunk with a loud thud, the impact knocking the wind out of her as she held onto the vine. Blinking her eyes in a daze, Kru swung next to her, hanging for a moment.

Hiding his face, "You good?"

Embarrassed and a bit taken aback, Jill shook her head, then squinted with determination. "All good, let's go!", swinging off once more into the jungle, Kru and Tac following behind.

***

The figure stood before Samantha, their hair wild and hiding their face. She'd searched for this for so long, yearned for it. Finally, the discovery of a lifetime lay before her, and she couldn't take her eyes off the humanoid creature. The figure stepped closer, their toned physique shimmering in the shadows of tree leaves above. Sitting against the tree behind her, amazed at the sight, the explorer watched as it slowly moved forward, moving onto all fours like a gorilla. Try as she might, she couldn't see the creature's face, perpetually hidden from view. What couldn't be hidden, however, was the massive cock swinging between its legs. It hung low to the ground, thick and heavy with veins pulsating along its length.

Every move caused her breath to quicken, bosom heaving as its hand nearly reached her short skirt. She dared not speak a word out of fear of scaring it, but the oohs and awws it uttered signaled interest in every way. Backing up firmly against the tree, Sam held her breath as the lightly tanned hand reached out, running along her leg. Stifling a gasp, she leaned her head back, eyes fighting to stay focused on the swinging member. The humanoid creature slowly ran its hand up her calves, making its way up her to her thigh. Moving further and further, the hand stopped momentarily when it came to rest on her panties. Slowly sliding them down, the primitive continued its journey up her thighs, caressing along the tender flesh. Finally, the tip of its finger brushed against her pussy lips, sending shockwaves coursing through her entire being.

Moaning, she felt her long, wavy blonde hair fall over her face, covering the blissful expression beneath. Her fingers curled tight into bark she clutched the trunk of the tree behind her. Looking past her locks, she let out a groan of pleasure as the creature's digit entered her folds.

"Mmm that's it, yes... very good..."

Her hips buckled slightly, legs trembling as it adeptly rubbed at her wet pussy lips. Growing in confidence, the primitive humanoid's other hand moved towards her entrance, focusing on forming small circles around her clit. Each movement sent waves of ecstasy shooting through her body, drawing soft moans as she egged it on.

"Ohh, ohh just like that... yes, yes please..."

Yet though she felt bliss, Samantha could feel the yearning and impatience forming inside the creature. Its fingers worked faster and harder, rubbing at her inner walls, forming the 'come here' motion as it continued the assault. The stimulation of her g-spot sent her mind into a tail spin, the sensations becoming almost unbearable. Throwing her head back against the trunk, "Yes... YES, oh you're so fucking good at that!"

Then, without warning, the creature removed its digits from her quivering cunt.

"Huh? No, why did you-"

The blonde explorer cried out as the humanoid shoved its hands against her shoulders, the humanoid pinned her to the tree, its rod pointed directly at her waiting entrance. Her eyes widened at the sight, "Wait, wait no we can't. I-I don't know if I can even-"

Without care or hesitation, it thrust its cock into her, sinking itself deep within her hot hole with ease.

"Ahh~!" Samantha squealed as the primitive human slammed home, stretching her insides and pushing her cervix upwards. She gasped and squealed, trying desperately to push back against the creature. But, as big as it was, there wasn't any room to escape. Instead, it took hold of her wrists and pinned them against the tree behind her, holding her fast as it pounded away at her.

While at first fear filled her heart, not sure if she could take the massive member, the repeated thrusts replaced the terror with pure lust. The arousal within her grew greater and greater with every plunge, the primal member pulsing with power. Wrapping her arms around the creature's shoulders with little care, "Yes yes yes fuck that pussy! Mmmm make that pussy yours!"

The force of its strokes pushed her up against the tree, causing her tits to bounce free, bouncing wildly. With each stroke, it seemed to slam into her deeper and deeper, her insides clenching tighter and tighter. The creature moaned and grunted, sweat pouring out, muscles straining. Samantha couldn't help but smile, moaning and yelling as she watched the creature work. Then, its groans grew louder and louder, stemming from the core as its dick seemed to vibrate.

WildFu
WildFu
78 Followers