Jill of the Jungle Ch. 01: Hard As Can Be!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

Sam's eyes bulged at the sensation, the subtle tingling becoming a forceful hum as it drove deeper and deeper into her. Opening her mouth, she let loose a silent scream as the vibrating member drove itself deeper and deeper into her, orgasm coming closer by the second.

"... S...A...A..."

The creature picked up her waist and started to fuck her with greater speed, slamming into her with powerful strokes. Sam's legs trembled violently as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. Hips raised and holding onto the tree trunk for dear life, Samantha arched her back, feeling her climax building closer and closer.

"...LA..SAMA.....A"

Clenching down on the primal cock, she screamed as her pussy contracted, squeezing it tightly in her grip. The primitive humanoid yelled in pain, yet still didn't slow down its pace. Instead, it increased the intensity of its thrusts, driving deeper and deeper into her womb, its member vibrating loudly as it groaned. Her eyes rolled back into her head, vision blurring as the beast refused to yield, its cock hitting her deepest parts with every stroke.

"Come on baby, come for me! Come inside me you sexy beast! Fill me up- OH!"

Finally, her body gave out completely. As the last few seconds ticked by, her climax-

"LADY SAMANTHA SHAGHOPE!"

"AAAAAAAAH!" Screamed Samantha as her eyes fluttered open, the sound of the vibrator drowned out by her blissful cry. Her orgasm hit her like a brick wall, sending waves of ecstasy through her body as her pussy squeezed the textured dildo lodged inside of her. Spasms shot through her stomach and thighs as she came, the vibrator popping out as she squirted cum across the sheets of her bed. Her entire body clenched as she screamed again, a blast of liquid splashing across the rickety cot and onto her bags. Panting heavily, her arms fell limp at her sides, modest chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Ye-Yes?" She struggled to utter, barely able to breathe.

An audible sigh could be heard outside the tent flaps, "Sun just rose, we need to head out if we want to make the lay of the land. I can go on ahead if you are indisposed-"

"No! Not at all! I'll be out in a second Mr. Gibbon!" She quickly cried out, scrambling out of bed.

The lithe adventurer ran over to her bags, ignoring the still buzzing vibrator as she pulled out a skirt and tanktop and quickly threw them on. Glancing in the mirror, she adjusted her B cup breasts beneath the tight tank top, and throwing back her long, wavy blonde hair behind her. Satisfied with her appearance, she grabbed her backpack and headed out towards the exit.

Outside the tent, the sun had risen high enough to illuminate the jungle. Trees stretched out overhead, reaching for the sky. The jungle floor was covered in green vegetation, bushes and shrubs dotting the area. The clearing they had chosen was just large enough for her tent and her guide, with a small place for a fire in the center. Beside the dying embers, Mr. Gibbon sat with some pouches of food leaning against a rock. His eyes were hidden behind thick sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat, while his body was protected by tan pants and an olive green, long-sleeve shirt. Clearing her throat, "Good morning Mr. Gibbon! Sorry about that, I was just a bit excited from the night, you know?"

The man nodded, handing over a bag, "Just a natural thing. Don't dwell on it."

Sam took the bag and sat down across from him, pulling it open to find some meager food with a sort of bean paste in the bottom. Smiling, "Oh, perfect! Thank you so much, best to get our energy, right? A long day ahead." Shoveling the food into her mouth unceremoniously, "But weawwy, dere is someding do..." Taking a deep breath despite the full mouth, "indense abou bein ou hewe!" Swallowing with difficulty, "Don't you feel it?"

Mr. Gibbons, without looking up from his own food, "Nope."

Pouting slightly, "Oh come on, this is a brand new island! A whole new area! We're some of the first people here! Humans have barely been past the shores of this place!" Leaning forward with the eyes akin to a child in wonder.

Taking a large bite of his bread before adjusting a centimeter, the man nodded. "Impressive."

"Exactly! I knew you'd start to see! And most of all, with your help I'm sure we'll find it!"

Samantha leaned forward, smiling while she did. A good few moments passed as the man continued to eat his food. Then, pausing for a moment, Mr. Gibbon sighed, "...It?"

Nearly squealing with excitement, "The White Ape! The mysterious creature that's on the island! I've heard that some early adventurers saw it in the trees when they first arrived, then never again! Supposedly it can navigate the trees like a bird, yet walks on two legs! I've heard people say it must swing from the vines, and with how oddly thick they are here... maybe it's possible!" Pulling at one of the vines on the tree nearby, "What do you think it is? Oh we must see it, won't we?"

"The White Ape? It sounds like an ape."

Samantha paused, then scratched her chin, "Well... maybe, but with how smart and nimble it is, it must be one hell of an ape! I've actually heard that it might be a kind of primitive version of homo erectus, like an ancestor that survived. But if it is... then you think we can find it?!"

The man appeared to stare directly at her, yet the only part of him that moved was his jaw as he chewed. "Lady Shaghope-"

"Sam, please call me Sam."

"... Lady Shaghope. You remember why I was hired?"

Sam sat back down quietly, a level of unease covering her. "I... I hired you because you were called the best survivalist around-"

Mr. Gibbon shook his head slowly, "No, your parents hired me. I am to keep you alive. That's why I am here."

The intrepid heiress nodded slowly, taking a deep breath, "... well... That means you'll keep me safe the whole time, yes?"

"The whole time."

"So wherever I go you'll be there?"

"Yep."

"And no matter what I do, you'll make sure it turns out ok?"

"... Yep."

Smiling sweetly, "Well... then you'll at least keep me safe while I look then, right?"

A long pause, followed by another sigh. "... I'll offer you a deal."

Samantha tilted her head, "Oh?"

Putting down his meal bag, Mr. Gibbon crossed his arms, "If you promise to follow whatever I say, do whatever I tell you... Then I'll help you look around." As her mouth slowly opened in mirth, he held up a finger, "And if anything goes awry..." Tapping his leg, "you need to sign that I still get half the pay."

The woman put her right hand to her mouth for a moment, furrowing her brow. Then, after a quiet minute, "You know what," she held out her hand with confidence, "Deal!"

Mr. Gibbon reluctantly shook it, nodding as she eagerly smiled. Sighing once more, "All right... Lady Shagmore... Do you have any idea as to what we should look for? Do you want to work on the uhh... "primitive homo erectus" idea?"

Her posture quickly shifted to a more dignified look, a glint in her sky blue eyes. "Well, Mr. Gibbon, from what I've heard sometimes the White Ape lets loose a cry in the morning, echoing over the land. Supposedly, the entire jungle responds, like it's the true king of the jungle here." Holding up a finger, "I bet if we try to follow the call, we'll be able to find it!"

Nodding, "So it's some sort of warning call?"

Samantha rubbed her chin, "Well, from what I read and heard about, it sounds a bit more harmonic. Less like an aggressive call, and more like a..." She felt a warmth seem to spread throughout her waist, "Well... Like a mat-mating call." Shaking her head, "Just similar, though!"

The sunglasses-wearing fellow nodded once again, then stood up, stashing the meal bag inside his pocket. "Well, it's morning, so I suppose we oughta get fully ready-"

""AAH-AH-AAH-AAAH-AAAAAAH-AH-AAAAH-AAAAAAAAHH!" Echoed a yell over him, stifling the survivalist and perking up Samantha's ears.

The simple sound of the call sent a wave of warmth between the blonde explorer's legs, moisture gathering almost instantly. The trees around them suddenly filled with noise as the whole jungle seemed to shake, animals of all kinds seeming to call back. Mr. Gibbon immediately looked down, covering his eyes and taking off his wide brimmed hat. All the while Sam looked around in wonder at the sheer number of calls she heard retorting back.

"AAH-AH-AAH-AAAH-AAAAAAH-AH-AAAAH-AAAAAAAAHH!"

Her nipples hardened at the call, breathing growing fiercer. Her mind raced as the ideas of the creature, longing for its mate flashed into her mind, the dream from before once again dominating. Her heart beat faster as she tried to think of where the white ape might be hiding, or even better - what it would look like.

Then, the call stopped, the jungle settling once again. Mr. Gibbon lifted his head slowly, then, looking to Sam, he pointed off towards the jungle.

"It's that way. Get your backpack."

-

The metallic cuts of a machete rang out through the jungle as Mr. Gibbon worked through the thick foliage, eyes shielded by sunglasses and skin shining with sweat. His shirt clung tightly to his body as he worked, muscles flexing with each swing of his weapon. Every movement seemed calculated, his hands working with expert precision as he worked his way through the thick jungle. He seemed to know exactly where he was going, never losing sight of their path or their goal. Like a machine, working tirelessly through the jungle with ease. Yet while the sound of his cuts was clean, effective, and efficient, the talk of his companion was anything but.

"-I'm not saying that I don't appreciate the simplicity, but staying at home living as a housewife just sounds soooooo boring! Prattling on with a bunch of neighbor news, cleaning up the place, and watching tv... that just sounds like a death sentence to me. And don't get me started on who my parents chose as my fiancee, he's anything but interesting. Or faithful!" monologued Samantha as she followed her guide.

Cutting down another clump of grass, "Oh no."

Nodding emphatically, "Exactly! The man only cares about money, wine, and his own satisfaction. The last time we were together, I think he finished before the fifth stroke, then promptly told me to finish myself off before dosing. And I have to get MARRIED to him? Ridiculous! What is this, the Middle Ages? I dare say, Mr. Gibbon, it's almost a crime, a crime I- Oh!"

Stepping over a number of branches, Mr. Gibbon turned around and hoisted the blonde adventurer by her waist, plopping her in front of him. Seconds later, a snake slithered by in the same place, tilting its head at the two before moving by. "Oh, good catch!"

"You're welcome." He said simply.

The adventurer looked on with glee as Mr. Gibbon turned back around and cut through another clump of grass. "But, as I was saying, wouldn't you also want to at least have a taste of adventure before returning to that? A bit of greatness before mundanity takes you completely?"

Taking another slice out of the foliage, the survivalist looked back at Samantha. "Yes."

"Yes! Exactly! A yes!" The heiress exclaimed with delight.

Taking another slice through the undergrowth, Mr. Gibbon let out a long sigh as he swung again. "However..."

Samantha smiled brightly as Mr. Gibbon turned around once again. "However?"

The man took off his hat and wiped his forehead with his wrist, his shirt now soaked with sweat. "... From the sound of it, I doubt that'll satisfy. Why choose something that you'll hate?"

She stopped and stared at him for a moment, stunned by both the response and its length. Then, after a few moments of silence, "Well... I mean... You're not wrong but... I suppose you are right... That is quite true... But with everything... My parents..." The heiress replied softly.

"Well the guy sounds like a douche, the life sounds like something you'll hate... not that I always love mine but it sounds a bit stupid to settle."

Samantha fell silent, looking down at the ground, "... yeah..."

Staring at Samantha, the man's face remained stoic, yet his body betrayed a bit of discomfort. Shaking his head and sighed again, "Nevermind. Not my place, you do what you want." Yet looking at Samantha's darkening face, he cautiously patted the woman on her shoulder, "... But let's focus on getting the White Ape, ok? Adventure first."

Looking back up at him with a half smile, "Ok..."

The two continued forward in silence for a few moments more, until the sound of rushing water came from in front of them. Mr. Gibbon pushed through the remaining brush, revealing a large river sparkling blue water. On either side, the jungle stood tall and proud, with vines stretching out far into and over the water. Pointing towards the other shore, "The call came from across this." Looking to and fro, Mr. Gibbon pointed down the current, "There."

Samantha followed his signal and saw a large, mossy fallen log laying across the river's breadth. The whole of the tree had been uprooted, its base completely horizontal to the ground. A smile going across her lips, "Perfect! Oh this is perfect!"

The blonde adventurer dashed along the river shore before Mr. Gibbon could stop her, pushing branches out of her way in pursuit of the crossing. As she shoved a branch out of the way, it came back with a "THUNK," slapping back into Mr. Gibbon. This continued again and again, stunning him for a second before he continued the trek with growing irritation. Her excited steps, however, were unstoppable, the very wilds seeming to open up for her as she rushed ahead, blonde hair flowing behind her. By the time the survivalist finally made his way through to log, he looked up to see Samantha halfway across.

"Oh goody! Come on Mr. Gibbon! Hurry up!" She exclaimed with excitement.

The man let out another long sigh as he followed after her. "One at a time, Lady Shagmore. I recommend that you come back right now."

The heiress laughed, "I'm not completely helpless, Mr. Gibbon, I can walk across a log easily enough. I used to do this as a little girl all the time." Doing a slight spin with her arms outstretched, "Plus the river is making me feel refreshed already!"

"We had a deal, Lady Shagmore. And I am not worried about you walking across a log. I'm worried about the-"

"Come on Mr. Gibbon! I can do this just fine! Just watch!" Samantha said with glee as she started to turn around.

"No, Lady Shaghope, I insist. We had a deal." He said, voice stern.

The adventurer stopped, breathing a sigh in the same vein as her companion. Though the other shore was just ahead, a slight level of guilt weighed on her as she cast a gaze back at the survivalist. "... All right, all right, fine."

"Thank you, easy now, slowly."

As she made the almost sarcastically slow steps back, her eyes wandered along the riverbed. It seemed to stretch on forever, with only a few rocks jutting out here and there. The water flowed gently down its surface, reflecting the rays of the sun like a mirror. But despite its beauty, she could see a few signs of life here and there. Small fish darted back and forth in the quick current, while small groups of monkeys played around in the trees nearby. The sound of them playing and singing echoed through the jungle, their joyous calls nearly enough to bring a smile to her face.

Then, a large rustling came from the treetops on the other side of the river. She looked back, still smiling brightly as she tried to see what made the noise. Expecting another group of animals, curiosity grabbed her when she found a small parrot peaking its head out from amongst the leaves, staring at her. It squawked loudly, repeating a number of words she'd never heard before. Before she could respond, a chimpanzee popped its head out as well, looking directly at her before turning and letting loose a few primitive noises. The primate pointed directly at her, then turned around again. As she moved to wave, however, tanned-skinned hand reached out from the leaves and pulled both of them back.

Samantha stood frozen, mind processing the sudden hand. A somewhat tanned hand surrounded by animals. Something moving in the trees. Something that watched adventurers like herself. A lick of passion spread through her body. It could only mean one thing.

"The White Ape.... the White Ape." Samantha leapt back with excitement, as if the words themselves were processing in real time. "Mr. Gibbon! It's the White-"

Landing back on a patch of moss, the heiress's foot slipped out from underneath her and she fell to the side, trying to catch her balance. Spinning around she looked back at the horrified expression on Mr. Gibbon's face as she fell off the tree and towards the rushing waters below.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" Samantha let out a blood-curdling scream as she hit the surface of the water.

***

Jill raced through the trees as fast as she could, leaping from branch to branch as she flew through the jungle. Tac flew ahead as Kru followed from behind, oohing as he swung. "Outsiders headed to river! Saw outsider woman and one that looked like a gorilla!"

"Then we have to get ahead of them! That's further than they ever come..." Jill worried as she grabbed another vine.

She'd only seen outsiders on the beach before, and even then they'd kept their distance. Ella often talked about how outsiders could be dangerous or friendly, depending on the type. Poachers were bad, lost people were good, explorers.... You never knew. Admittedly, the fact that many of the outsiders were rather attractive was also a helpful plus. However, a number of them looked somewhat alien to her. 'Men' who appeared as somewhat apeish, not having any of the features of a gatherer, those without a rod, were said to often accompany outsider women. From what Jill had seen, they often acted as Hunters did to Gatherers, attempting to mate. While the women seemed interesting, she feared attracting the attention of the others.

As the sound of rushing water filled the air, a voice amongst it caught the jungle girl's attention. Grabbing hold of a vine and swinging high into the trees, Jill carefully released at the pinnacle of the arc, landing high upon a branch near the river. Her compatriots followed, Tac taking perch above her, and Kru leaping on the same branch. Carefully pushing the leaves aside, Jill peered through the foliage and towards a fallen tree animals used as a bridge. Looking upon the bridge,

Standing atop it was a woman with long blonde hair that seemed to flow like waves in the ocean. Her body was lean and rather refined in appearance. Her breasts were perky, bouncing slightly up and down with every step she took. They seemed to press against the thin material of her odd clothes, and with each bounce Jill could see a light pink nipple press against the fabric. While Jill couldn't see any fur or feathers, the outfit itself looked to be made from fabric as well. Rather than a loincloth, she appeared to have a skirt similar to what some gatherer's wore, though the white color was almost mystifying.

Almost instantly, Jill felt her rod harden at the sight, a primal instinct growing inside her. Though her head screamed for her to turn away, her body seemed to beg her to continue looking. The woman's face was beautiful, with a smile that could light up the jungle floor. Her sky blue eyes stood out like jewels, skin glistening in the sun. Jill felt herself blush as she saw the woman turn her head back towards the tree she sat in.

"Oooooh, very pretty outsider!" Kru exclaimed, following Jill's gaze.

"Mhmm..." Jill nodded in agreement.

Looking back more carefully, she saw in the distance that an odd, apeish outsider was following after her, his clothing blending in slightly with the jungle. While more intimidating than the woman, he didn't carry anything that marked him as a poacher. Most likely a "man". Jill scratched her chin, squinting at the two as they talked out of earshot.

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers