Jill of the Jungle Ch. 01: Hard As Can Be!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But outsiders could be bad Jill, may want to Poach..." Kru said with concern.

The jungle girl shook her head, "She not look like Poacher. Maybe lost? Ella said lost outsiders are usually good. They can be nice... Yes, they must have just gotten lost from beach."

Tac hopped up beside Jill, staring down at the woman as well. His feathers immediately stiffened as he started to dance around on the branch. "MATING SEASON IS COMING, MATING SEASON! PERFECT MATE, PERFECT MATE, SQUAAAAAAWK!"

Kru scratched his chin, then grinned, "Yes! Good mate, good practice too! You have many mates in new season! Warm up lots!"

Warily holding up her hands "N-no no, I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Good idea! Very good idea!"

"Not now! She's not here for that!"

The chimp rolled his eyes and shook his head again, "She make nice mate, you make nice mate, mating time! Very good!"

"No! It's not-"

"Jill, she's very pretty!"

"And Kru, I really think we should-"

"But mating season coming, Jill! Who you mate?"

Exasperated, "Jill don't even know how to mate!"

Kru and Tac looked at her with as if they'd been struck with lightning, baffled at the words.

"SQUUUUUAAAWWK, THEN MATE NOW!"

Before she could stop him, Tac flew up to a higher branch, Kru following shortly. Looking about in the light of the day, he cleared his throat. "SQUAWK, SQUAWK, ANYONE WANT A MA-"

Jill leapt up and grabbed onto Tac, pulling him back into the tree with near lethal intent. Then, before Kru could try as well, she grasped around his mouth, silencing the chimp before dragging him back as well. Glaring daggers at both of them, Kru stayed silent while Tac continued to thrash, unwilling to yield.

"Jill said be quiet!"

Before she could start berating them, however, a scream split the air, followed by a loud splash. Relinquishing her hold, Jill looked back through the branches to see the woman thrashing in the water, crying out for help as the current pulled her away.

"HELP HER JILL, HELP HER!" Croaked Tac, breaking free of her grasp.

"Jill don't know if that's... if they see Jill they could..."

She watched as the man accompanying the woman threw a branch into the river, a rope tied around the center.

"Grab on!" He yelled, holding tightly onto the rope. The woman grabbed onto the stick, crying out in panic as her finger fumbled to keep hold against the current. The man pulled and pulled, but the blonde's hands kept slipping, worried gasps leaving her mouth.

"Maybe she'll... maybe he'll get her"

As Tac continued to scream out, Jill weighed her options, eyes flicking between the woman and the man. As she watched, the man began to run along the side of the river, trying to reach her. Yet the blonde's hands slipped off the branch, her body flowing with the waters. Muscles clenching, Jill looked ahead to see crocodiles further away, eyeing both the man and the woman with a hungry expression.

"Maybe... But Ella said we don't know..."

"JILL DO SOMETHING!"

As the man got close, a number of crocodiles lunged out in front of him, halting his approach. Jill's fists clenched as he tried to get around, but they refused to give him any chance.

"SHE NEEDS HELP!"

The woman's head bobbed up and down in the water, breaking up once again as her hair covered her face, hand reaching out.

"Some-" Going under, then back up again, "SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE!!"

At the sound of her cry, Jill sprang to action, leaping off the branch with the strength of ten men, catapulting through the air and towards the next tree. Racing along the branches, she followed along the blonde-haired woman's path, moving as fast as she could. Her loincloth flapped in the wind as she grabbed onto vines and branches, speeding ahead of the fair adventurer. Without missing a beat, she jumped over to another tree and swung. With each grapple and step she moved closer and closer, and with each swing, her heart beat faster and faster.

Getting ahead of the explorer, Jill landed onto a branch. Grabbing onto a nearby vine, Jill tugged on it hard to check if it'd hold. Then, looking down towards the water, she looked in horror at the woman's predicament. A float of crocodiles were encroaching upon the position of the woman's body, jaws open and ready to feast.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK PLEASE SOMEONE!"

"AAAAAAH-AH-AAAAAAAAHH!" She screamed as she swung over the river, racing down to the water's surface.

At the sound of the yell, the crocodiles looked up with surprise, then moved aside, heeding the jungle queen's warning. Swinging overtop the water, Jill reached out her hand towards the struggling swimmer, kicking her legs forward for added momentum. Every muscle in her body tensed as she approached the woman, eyes wide and mouth gasping for air. "HELP ME! HELP ME PLEA-"

The woman's cry was cut off as Jill skimmed the water, grabbing hold of the woman beneath her armpit and putting her over her shoulder in a single movement. Swinging out of reach of the crocodiles, Jill laughed as the crocs snapped their jaws.

"WHAT, WHAT IS, OH MY GOSH, THE FUCK... The... the fuck??" The woman's screams of terror switched to cries of shock as the jungle girl swung towards the shore, landing with ease. Finally on dry land, the woman slowly slipped from Jill's shoulder and onto the ground, the woman's arms clinging to her.

Coughing and gasping for breath, the woman looked up at her savior with gratitude. "Oh my gosh... holy fuck you... you saved me."

Taking a deep breath and standing proudly "No problem, Jill love a good dip in river! Good to not dip with crocs though."

The blonde looked at her with a level of obvious amazement. Trying to stand upon her own feet, the woman wobbled at the sudden strain. Jill quickly put her hands around her again, pulling the woman to lean on one of her shoulders. The blonde blushed deeply at this, her skin seeming to flush red at the touch.

"Thank-thank you," She whispered, looking up into Jill's eyes.

Growing a bit red, the jungle girl nodded in affirmation, "You ok?"

Smilng shyly, "Y-yeah... Um, sorry for the trouble. I just... we were exploring and the log, well the log was pretty stable but then I thought I saw-" stopping, she looked at Jill with a shocked expression. Before she could inquire, "Wait are YOU the White Ape?!?"

Jill cocked her head in confusion, "White Ape?"

"Yes! The one everyone's talking about, the creature watching over the shores of the island! The offshoot of Homo Erectus!"

Thinking for a moment, "Jill hear of that before, but Jill thought it was for white monkey. Outsiders speak of it when Jill watch, but Jill never see monkey."

The woman's face expression filled with glee, "They must have been talking about you! Oh my gosh this is fantastic! I have so much to ask you-"

As the woman's face came closer to Jill, a crocodile from the waters snarled, leaping out towards the two of them. The woman screamed in response, grabbing tightly onto the jungle woman. Taking hold of the blonde with one hand, Jill used the other to grab onto the vine once more. Pulling down and leaping into the air, the two narrowly evaded the jaws of the feisty reptile, a loud SNAP echoing behind them. The woman held tightly onto Jill as they swung, her head nuzzled firmly against her breast.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" She cried out, the ground zipping underneath them.

Jill blew a raspberry at the crocodile, then looked back to the woman, "All good! Croco gets angry when hungry. Ignores call."

The explorer looked around, her eyes widening at the trees flitting by them. "This is, holy shit this is AMAZING! Who ARE you?"

Releasing the vine and taking hold of another with impressive grace, "Me Jill, protector of jungle!"

Gazing up at the jungle girl with impressive steel blue eyes, "Oh right, I thought I heard you say that, I'm Samantha! It's an honor to meet you. I've only read about this sort of thing, I never would have thought this was possible!"

After Samantha spoke her name, all Jill could think about was the way she felt in her arms. The lithe body and perky breasts nuzzled against her chest, sending shivers down her spine. Jill's hand around her waist tightened slightly, almost like she wanted to pull the blonde into a tight embrace, but didn't want to scare her off. Yet beneath her loincloth, her cock twitched, eager for attention.

"I can't believe what happened, thank you so much for saving me! I owe you big time!" The woman said, smiling at Jill. "I don't even know what I could do to- WAIT, WAIT," pointing forward, "WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!"

"Huh?"

THWACK!

The two slammed into a large trunk, the impact rattling both of them. While Jill just shook the impact off, she looked down to find Samantha unmoving. Shaking her a few times, she dropped to the ground. "Hmm... outsider not best at vine swinging. Must be tired." Looking around, only the sounds of the jungle surrounded them, no sign of the man from before. Scratching her head, the jungle woman leapt back up into the trees.

"Jill guess best to bring her back home... safe place to rest."

Taking hold of another vine, she swung through the trees, nimbly navigating to her treehouse, the woman over her shoulder.

-

Arriving back home, the jungle girl quickly stepped through the doorway and put the adventurer onto her bed carefully. Wiping her brow, Jill's eyes wandered over Samantha's body once more. The only people who had as fair as skin as her were Ella and Ariel, and just grazing that topic was enough to make her dick start to grow again. Shaking her head, 'No, no, Jill already come today, need to focus."

Yet she could barely keep herself from staring at her. Her clothes were torn a bit from the rescue, and sopping wet, conforming to her curves and revealing hints of her figure beneath. 'Hmm... she get sick if she have wet clothes on... Jill guess Jill should take them off." She lied to herself, feeling a warmth raise within her.

Steeling her resolve, Jill took a deep breath and walked over to Samantha, investigating her shirt. Unsure of the fabric, she tugged and pulled the odd garment off, and was immediatly face with two goregous breasts, capped with pink nipples. Jill's jaw fell agape as she stared, the sight causing her cock to twitch inside her loincloth. After a few moments of silence, Jill moved her hands down towards the woman's skirt. Wet and sticky, she fumbled with the fabric, growing frustrated at the resistance. Finally, after several minutes of struggling, she pulled with a mighty tug, ripping the skirt off and revealing a perfect, neat pussy beneath.

"Ooohh..." Jill moaned softly, her eyes roaming across the woman's smooth, pale thighs and hips. "She's beautiful."

As she continued to stare, Jill's member throbbed, pressing against her loincloth. Feeling a surge of lust, she let her hand wander down the woman's stomach, her fingers finding themselves between the woman's legs. Licking her lips, she ran her finger along the woman's slit, gently rubbing the folds of her cunt. As she started to investigate further, the jungle girl froze."

"No! No. Need to keep safe... maybe she is cold. Yes, cold."

Grabbing a fur blanket from her bed, she moved to lay it over the woman. Yet, as she stood near Samantha's head, her cock grew harder and harder. Hesitantly, Jill looked down to see her cock's head bobbing dangerously close to the woman's mouth. The blonde's mouth hung open slightly as she breathed, and Jill could hear her moan slightly in her sleep.

"Ahhh~" The woman mewled quietly.

The jungle girl bit her lip as she watched the woman's mouth slowly close, tongue darting out to lick her lips. Without thinking, Jill found herself moving closer and closer. Her rod was as hard as stone as it swayed back and forth in front of the blonde's mouth.

Breathing heavily, Jill brought her cock's tip towards the sleeping adventurer's lips. The mere contact sent sparks of pleasure down the jungle girl's spine, ecstasy alighting within. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before, yet something she desperately needed. Rubbing up again, Jill suppressed a moan, feeling a desire grow within. A primal yearning, urging her to push deeper and deeper. Just as she was about to give in, the jungle girl paused, the situation dawning on her.

"What Jill thinking?"

Shuddering, Jill backed away, her breathing becoming ragged, "Just need to calm down, Jill need to calm down... To calm..."

The jungle girl leaned down slightly, cock just inches from the blonde's lips. She could see the woman's face in her mind's eye, her lips parting wider as she moved her cock forward. Jill's heart raced as she imagined the sensation of the woman's tongue on the underside of her shaft, licking the length of her rod and bringing her to new heights of ecstasy. It was heaven to picture the woman's warm lips wrapping around her cockhead, sucking eagerly on its surface as her perfect eyes looked up. As the brand new images emerged in Jill's head, her hands instinctively began to rub along the shaft, a moan slipping from her lips.

While the jungle protector grappled within herself, Samantha slowly woke up to the sounds of low moans. The groggy adventurer, somewhat dazed from her near death experience, felt around herself, the light still too bright to see in. Reaching a hand to her left, she felt something wet and sticky covering her fingers.

'What the... where am I?' She thought to herself, 'Was it all a dream?'

The previous events came back to her. The bridge, the river, falling in and almost drowning, the crocodiles. Then being grabbed, taken from the water. Finally, her rescuer... her rescuer, the White Ape. Clenching on the sticky, soft fabric, 'the White Ape is real... and she's-" As she began to recollect the woman from before, her eyes adjusted, and what was before her left her speechless.

A massive cock that currently was situated mere millimeters from her lips, bouncing tantalizingly as a lightly tanned hand jerked it off. She held back a gasp at the sight, surprise hitting her first. Then, a wave of warmth spread through her body as she felt her pussy moisten, mouth watering slightly as she gazed upon the beast. It was larger than any she'd had before, and absolutely dwarfed her fiancee's. While the man had a very healthy cock, this thing was more akin to a spear.

Opening her eyes further, she looked to see it protruding over a glistening pussy, the juices running freely from its tip. Confusion hit her until she looked up further. Her savior, the woman who saved her life. And what did she have in her hand? The same massive cock.

Samantha opened her eyes wide as she realized what was happening. That was her cock. Jill's cock. Jill's monster cock. This was beyond anything she could comprehend. How could such a thing exist?! The idea of having a cock that long, thick and powerful filled her with awe, wonderment and excitement. Then, a word came back to her, one she hadn't thought of in years.

'The White Ape... Jill's a...futa?!?'

While Samantha had only been with men, she'd been on the internet long enough to get curious about what was out there. Having stumbled across the term in forums and comics, she'd certainly been aroused to the images of women being railed by women with large cocks. Futas, But those were just images, imagination. This wasn't just a fantasy anymore. Here was a living, breathing futa, standing before her with a cock bigger than anything she had ever dreamed of.

And she couldn't possibly have been more aroused.

'I can't believe this is happening!' Samantha thought to herself, her mind racing with questions. What would it feel like? Would she be able to handle such a monster inside of her? Could she do anything with it besides suck it? But most importantly, how big did it actually get...?

Waves of heat radiated through her entire body, making the blonde arch her back slightly, trying to contain the excitement bubbling deep within. With each passing second, she became increasingly aware of her own arousal, the smell of sex filling her nostrils. She wanted nothing else in that moment but to give in to temptation and pleasure this huge cock buried balls-deep within her.

Samantha's hand slowly slid down her leg towards her pussy, rubbing her folds softly. She focused her eyes on the jungle woman's body, watching as Jill jerked off to her body. Each stroke sent shivers of delight shooting up and down Samantha's spine. Every twitch of the jungle woman's muscles made her heart race faster, the sound of flesh slapping together sending waves of electricity through her body. In fact, her whole body was buzzing with anticipation.

"Mmmmmm," She whimpered, moaning as she rubbed her sensitive button.

With her eyes glued to the action before her, Samantha's fingers worked their way into her pussy, rubbing her inner walls and teasing her entrance. She gasped loudly when she finally touched her engorged clit, the sensation of her slick digits sliding between her labia leaving an ache in her core. Slowly, she pushed three fingers inside of herself as the jungle girl kept jerking off, the combination of sensations overwhelming her.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah..." Samantha groaned, breaking her silence

Jill suddenly stopped her stroking motion, looking down to see the woman's eyes open and staring at her. the jungle woman panicked, "Oh! Uh Jill, Jill so sorry, this not-"

But she never finished, the words dying on her lips as Samantha sat up on the bed, revealing her fingers inside her dripping snatch. Jill's eyes went wide, her gaze fixated on the woman's exposed pussy. The blonde slowly removed the digits, sucking on her index and middle finger as they popped free, saliva coating them. Then, batting her eyes and moving closer to Jill, "No, no, it's fine! I mean," stroking her hair behind her ear. "You saved me."

The jungle woman reddened as Samantha drew closer, "It... It was nothing, Jill would always help..."

Looking up at Jill once again, "Then, it sounds like you are long overdue for a reward." Slowly moving her hand away from her face, Samantha positioned her fingers near Jill's cock. Maintaining eye contact, "It's like I said, I owe you BIG time." As she uttered "BIG," Samantha stroked down Jill's length, sparking shudders down the jungle woman's spine

Jill looked at her, dumbstruck. Was this really happening? She'd heard stories about outsiders doing things like this from Ariel, but to think that it could happen right here and now. But Her dick twitched in response to the blonde's words, eagerness building in her chest. She didn't know if she could take much more of this.

Slowly, Samantha wrapped her fingers around Jill's throbbing pole, the jungle girl letting out a surprised yelp as she felt the warm flesh touch on her skin. Pulling back slightly, Samantha smiled mischievously as she looked up, "I'm not gonna hurt you, so let's start slow okay?"

Sliding her hand down to the base, Samantha placed a kiss on the top of Jill's cock, eliciting another small cry from the futa. Holding onto her shaft tightly, Samantha then pulled back, causing Jill's cock to spring upwards in surprise. As Jill caught her breath, the brunette's cock bounced off of Samantha's face, the tip smacking against her nose.

"Oops!" Samantha giggled, "Sorry! Very hard, huh?"

Licking her lips, Samantha took hold of Jill's cock again, this time holding it upright as she pressed her lips to the tip. Jill shivered as the warm breath brushed against her skin, her eyes widening as she watched Samantha bring her lips to the futa's tip. Moving her hand, Samantha guided her lover's cockhead to her waiting lips, pressing the tip gently against them. Taking a deep breath, she parted her lips slightly and licked up the length of her shaft.

"Hnh," Samantha moaned as the taste of pre-cum coated her tongue, "Tastes good."