All Comments on 'Jillian'

by ScottyAllNight

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago

Here we go again...loving wife loving the wrong husband.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Just a comment...

Just a comment: with best friends and loving spouses like these two, who needs enemies? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this story is set in 1980

i would suggest changing the era 30 years later... then IT might FLY... good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fi

Ve

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Nicely done

although the idea of fkn a friends wife.......not cool.

A swap now..... 3*

ScottyAllNightScottyAllNightover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Holy crap the judging about cheating is awesome here. You can decide whether it really happened or maybe it was just a fantasy. Seriously I was thinking about a different ending, with me on the phone home to find Benny was not in fact in Denver, but was in my house with my wife... And to the commenter who wanted it more modern, well dammit the '74 Pinto was intrinsic to the story line. That plus yes people fucked each other's wives in 1980. This was my first story here and I appreciate the comments and the fine welcome. More to follow.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Really good keep writing

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
There would have been more comments, Scotty

If you had told your story from Jillian's viewpoint.

Wandering husbands are considered somewhat naughty, but their behaviour is hardly worth commenting on in the minds of the Loving Wives commentariat.

Wandering wives are positively evil and must be condemned to the Fires Of Hell.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy crap the judging about cheating is awesome here.

@the above comment by the author. Are you new here? Never read comments in LW stories? Why are you surprised by them?

As for the story, didn't like it.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
nope

no honour among friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wandering husbands are considered somewhat naughty???

Now that's not true is it?

The mysogenist idiots that comment here all the time obviously believe that husbands cheating is just the way things are supposed to be, whereas a wife cheating is the next worst crime to voting againt Trump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FRIENDS?

THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT FRIENDS? HARD DICK OR NOT YOU DON'T BETRAY A FRIEND LIKE THIS UNLESS YOU'RE A COMPETE ASSHOLE. I'M HOPING BENNY FINDS OUT AND KICKS HER ASS TO THE CURB AND JUST PLAIN KICKS HIS ASS. AND LET GRET KNOW JUST WHAT AN ASSHOLE SHE'S MARRIED TO FOR THE TIME BEING.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Asshole

You sure Benny, your friend, would be ok with sharing his whore wife? Maybe he'll get a chance to show you somewhere down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While reading about the escalating situation my thought was Benny would come home from Gret in parallel to his travel back to Jillian.

Hot written, but nevertheless it was cheating, if it wasn‘t an arranged meeting by both obviously hot wifes .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When she calls in a couple of months to say she's pregnant and doesn't know whose kid she is carrying, this betrayal will suddenly seem like a lot less fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous