Jillian Progresses on Her Own

Story Info
Jillian continues to explore her new sexuality.
4.2k words
3.99
10.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sh3270
sh3270
64 Followers

Been a while, but I wanted to continue with Jillian

It had been roughly 2 weeks since I let Jake do me on the lounge chair. During that time we have got together quite a bit. Not every day, but two or three times a week. And along the way I have actually become pretty good friends with Jake. I mean the occasional blowjob and quickie by the pool don't hurt, but more friendly too. We talk every day and I've even went to the grocery store with him on more than one occasion. During that time, John has continued to watch / film us, and every time after Jake is finished with me, John and I have amazing sex. That made me think, is it just Jake? I couldn't help but wonder about, well, maybe, other guys. But what if John only let Jake in because, well, he is Jake. No real threat to our marriage.

The thought kind of stuck with me as I would go out. I found myself actually checking out different guys I would see. My mind would wonder... how they would kiss, how big they were, what they would want to do with me... to me... just an endless run of thoughts. And maybe the biggest question, would I actually do it. I mean I was doing Jake almost every other day and John every day, that should be more than enough for any woman... right?

Then John told me he was going out of town for a week, maybe two.

At first I didn't think much of it, I mean he travels occasionally, 3 or 4 time a year. And he always says a week or two, but it's almost always just one week. But this time was different, for one thing, he made sure Jake knew he was leaving. I knew Jake would be excited, knowing I was here alone. That thought interested me and scared me a little. Would Jake be more bold knowing John was gone.

That night, John was really turned on. We did it three times... once after dinner, once while watching TV and finally in our marital bed before we slept. I can't remember the last time he was that turned on.

The next morning he kissed me goodbye and headed off, but not before telling me to update him on everything as he smiled and gave my ass a firm squeeze. Then still smiling, "Tell Jake I said hi... and... anyone else you meet."

I knew what he was doing. Planting an idea in my head that I would have to think about...

Once he was gone, I busied myself with some housework. Then as usual when he was gone, went to the gym for an extended workout. It helped pass the time. I dressed in a floral print sports bra/top and matching yoga pants with my white sneakers. Before heading out I checked the pool to make sure the chemicals were right. As expected, Jake was out there.

"Morning sexy." Not his usual morning Jilly. "Your ass looks good in those pants."

Smiling, "Thanks Jake. Heading to the gym to keep it that way."

He waved and smiled. Both of us knowing he would have me later.

At the gym, Jay, the owner, greeted me as usual. "Hey, hi Jill... your husband traveling again?"

"Uh? What?"

"Your husband, when he travels you're always here at this time. If he's home you come later if all."

"Oh yeah. I guess it does change my schedule. Gives me a little more time I guess."

"So, you're mine all week then..." he smiled.

Again I was confused by his comment, but played along, "Oh yeah... maybe two this time." Did he mean anything when he said that? I'm his all week? Oh damn, John planted the wrong idea in my head.

In no time I was doing my normal routine and Jay was watching and encouraging me as always, "One more Jillian, come on girl... push it..." all the normal stuff. And he always called me Jillian and was extremely polite.

Finally after a nice slow cool down I was ready to go home and relax. I didn't notice but I had been here almost 2 hours. As I was leaving Jay smiled, "Keep that up and you'll be the fittest girl I know. Same time tomorrow?"

"If I can drag myself out of bed after that work out today I'll be here."

We both laughed as I picked up my stuff and headed out. In the mirror by the door I could see him watching me. Checking out my butt? Mmmm... this is going to be an interesting week.

At home, I showered and changed before getting some lunch. I couldn't stop thinking about Jay. He was definitely handsome. And of course in excellent shape. And the taboo part, he was black. Not black black, more of a light mocha. At about 6'2" I guessed about 220 pounds he could do anything he wanted to my small 5'3" 110 pound body. The thought was kind of interesting. But no, he was just being nice I'm sure. Then my phone buzzed. It was John, texting me to tell me he made it to his layover in Chicago.

I texted back I missed him already.

His reply was what I should of expected, "Jake's out on his deck. I'm assuming he's waiting for you."

He obviously checked the cameras and knows I'm in the house... alone. I decided to have some fun with him.

"Went to the gym this morning, a little tired. Jay really put me through my paces." I knew he knew who Jay was.

"That stud at the gym?"

"Yes. And you know who he is. But if you insist, the stud at the gym."

"Be careful, I've seen the way he looks at you."

"Oh stop. He's just a nice guy."

"Yeah, until you have your legs wrapped around him."

"Well, I doubt it."

"Hey, all I'm saying is be open to the idea babe."

If he only knew. Thinking about Jay had really turned me on. "Maybe."

"Gotta go my plane is boarding. Wear that red top tomorrow, show that stud some cleavage. Xoxo..."

I tried to put Jay out of my mind, but that didn't work. The more I tried the more I thought of him. Finally I slipped into my bikini and headed poolside. I no long layer down on my lounge when I heard a familiar voice, "Hey Jilly... how was the workout?"

Laying back and looking up so I could see Jake, "Actually it was really good today." The position I was in gave Jake a good view of my bikini clad body as I thought maybe he could help me stop thinking of Jay.

"Want so company?" He grinned as his hand dropped down to ahm... adjust himself.

"Sure..." I waved him down.

"Why don't you come over..." he smiled, his hand remaining on his crotch too long.

"Oh I'm no sure. That's a good idea." I tried to stay in control.

A few minutes later I found myself at Jake's back door. He opened it and grabbed me, kissing me hard in the open doorway before dragging me inside and kicking it shut.

"Damn Jilly..." as both his hand groped my ass, "You're one sexy slut girl." As he kissed me again, this time he kissed his way down my neck to my exposed cleavage as he remove my top and threw it on the floor.

In no time we were on his couch. Me laying on my back and Jake between my spread legs, sucking hard on my hard nipples. I was squeezing him and pushing my crotch up against him as I held his head to my breasts.

"Damn Jilly, kind of turned on today are you."

"I guess... I miss John."

"No, you just miss this cock... admit it, you love getting fucked."

Smiling I pulled his face to mine, "Maybe but I'll never admit it." As my hand reached down to find his rock hard cock. "Seems like you been thinking of me too." Squeezing his engorged cock.

"Find something you like slut?"

"Mmmmmm... yesss..."

"I thought you would."

As Jake kissed me I couldn't stop thinking about Jay, and it was really turning me on. "Mmmmm yeah Jake. You always seem to know just what I need don't you."

"Damn right girly... and you need ole Jake."

"Mmmmm... yes.... Yes I do..."

Then all the sudden Jake stopped and stood up. He scooped me up like I was nothing and carried me towards the stairs. "Gonna do you right... in my bed."

I didn't really care I was too turned on to stop. I kept kissing him as he climbed the stairs carrying me like some rag doll. Once there, he carried me into his bedroom and tossed me on his bed. It was a huge king size 4 post bed. There were 4 big metal rings, one on each post that caught me eye.

Jake noticed me looking. "Use to have to tie the misses down when she was bad... and sometimes when she was good... don't worry Jilly, I'll only tie you down if you ask me nice. And you'll ask eventually."

Suddenly Jay disappeared from my mind as I pictured myself tied to Jake's bed. He slid on the bed, grabbing my bikini bottom and pulling it off, tossing it on the floor before he moved between my legs, his thumbs spreading my pussy as his tongue licked me. In no time I was dripping wet and begging him to fuck me. He wasted no time and he crawled up my body, kissing me deep as his cock pressed against me.

"Well, not sure I'm ready to be tied up... but I could use a good fuck."

With that he sank forward, burying his cock in me in one very smooth stroke. I moaned out, arching my body as I willing accepted him.

"Damn you're wet girl... guess you really like the idea of being tied to my bed don't you."

"Ahhhmmmm... yes..." I moaned as my mind was filled with so many thoughts at once. I loved John, and always will, but I had to admit I liked being with Jake. This was not love, just pure lust and desire.... Sex! Here I was laying on Jake's bed, willing giving my body to him.

"You like being my little slut don't you Jilly... I can tell."

I meekly replied, "Yes...." As he pulled my hips, forcing himself as deep as possible inside me.

"Tell me Jilly... tell me your a slut... my slut..."

He was right, I knew it. I was for sure a slut. And for the moment, I was his slut. Willing to do anything or let him do anything as long as he filled me with cum. I needed to feel his cum inside me... I seemed to be becoming a cum addict, needing it.

"I'm a slut..." I calmly replied. "And I'm your slut Jake... I love your cock... inside me..."

"Say it Jilly... say the word..."

I knew what he meant. John loved it too. "I love your cock... fucking me... so good..."

Jake knew I loved it, and now had admitted it out loud. Finally admitting that I was a slut seemed to fit. It was who I was, inside. I always loved sex with John, but now I knew I needed more than just love. I needed to be a slut, to let myself go and really enjoy sex. It was against everything I was taught growing up... it was wrong, so wrong. But oh it was oh soooooo good.

"Yessss..." I almost hissed. "Fuck me Jake... fuck your slut..."

He was fucking me, pushing me closer to my orgasm. He knew it.

"Gonna cum on my cock slut?"

"Yes..."

Now he was ponding me. His cock SLAMMING into me, causing me to moan with every thrust.

"Come on Jake... fuck me... give me your cum... fill me up baby..."

I no longer moaned it and he did. With one last powerful thrust he pulled me full of his cum. No it wasn't the first time he had done it, but it was the first time that I admitted to myself how much I enjoyed it. And as his hot cum spurted inside of me, I came too. My body thrashing around as my pussy squeezed and milked him cock, eager to get every drop out of him.

Jake finally relaxed, looking down he kissed me before he pushed off me and stood up. He stayed by the edge of the bed, looking down at me. I was nude with my legs spread. My pussy opened by his cock, his cum dribbling out of me and sliding down over my ass.

I stared at him, his cock still semi hard and covered in our combined juices. This older man had some how conquered me. Helping me realize how much I did enjoy sex.

"Get over here slut." He snapped me back to reality. "Need my slut to lick her pussy off my cock." As he stood beside the bed smiling, watching to see if I would obey him.

I did. Rolling onto my hands and knees I crawled the short distance to him. Then, keeping my hands on the bed, I opened my mouth, leaning towards him. My lips touched his cock as my tongue licked it, my eyes looking up at his as I did.

I made short work of cleaning him off. Actually liking the taste of our juices. "Mmmm..." I moaned, my way of saying I liked it.

"Damn Jilly, you really are becoming a good slut."

I finished, and got off the bed. Finding my bikini on the floor, I slipped it on to insure his cum wouldn't run down my thighs. My top was still downstairs where he tossed it. There was a picture on his dresser and I picked it up. It was Jake and his wife.

"She was beautiful." I commented.

"Yes she was. And amazing in the sack too." Jake's way of not letting me in I guess.

"I better be going." As I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, my bare breasts pressed against his chest.

Then as I walked towards the door, he slapped my ass. "Nice ass slut."

I looked back and smiled, "See you later..." after a pause to think, "Stud."

Downstairs I picked up my top, but didn't put in on. No one could see me. Once through the gate I heard Jake whistle. Turning I saw him standing on his deck. I waved as I did a quick pose for him, then went inside.

Inside I headed for the bedroom. I turned on the water to fill the tub while I removed my bikini bottom. I noticed some of Jake's cum had dripped out on the crotch. I scooped it up with my finger and licked it off. Mmmm, tasty... or just the thought of doing it. Either way I liked it.

I settled into the tub, relaxing as I thought about everything that had happened to this point. I was still married to John and loved him with all my heart. And I think he felt the same way about me. Sex was good with us. Even better since I started playing with Jake. I didn't want to hurt John, but he truly seemed to like it... me being with another man. And he was the one that suggested I flirt with Jay... mmmmm... Jay. The more I thought about it the more convinced I became that I was definitely flirt with Jay tomorrow...

I finished in the tub, shaving my entire body. Even my pussy for the first time, completely hairless. The rest of the night passed kind of quickly. I was a little shocked I didn't hear from Jake. John called and I told him what I had done. Even a little about how it made me feel. He was excited about it, but disappointed I had done it at Jake's house... no cameras. Then he pushed a little bit, reminding me about Jay and making me promise to flirt with him. I promised to flirt, but that was it. I think we both knew better...

The next morning I was up bright and early. I decided John was right and put on the bright red sports bra. It was a little tight and pushed my breasts up putting them on display. Then a pair of black yoga capris, low waisted and yes, tight. So tight it was obvious I was not wearing panties. White short socks and my white Nike's completed my outfit. I slipped a light hoodie on to cover until I got to the gym.

At the gym, before going in, I removed the hoodie, deciding to carry it instead. As soon as I walked in I had Jay's full attention.

"Wow Jillian. Looking hot today." He smiled. "Glad to see you came back."

"Yeah, like you said yesterday, I'm yours all week... and thanks, a girl likes to be complimented from time to time."

I knew that had him thinking as I went in and started my workout. With all the mirrors, it was easy for me to know when Jay was watching me. I would take a little extra time stretching between machines.

Finally as I sat down at the leg machine Jay came over, checking me out the whole time.

"Hey Jillian, I've got a question for you."

"Sure Jay... ask me anything." I was trying not to try too hard, but I had made up my mind about this.

"Well, you know Lori quit last week... how you you like a job. Just until I can find some one." Then smiling, "The pay is not the best, but I can throw in a free membership. You'd really be helping me out."

"What would I have to do?"

"You know, just help out. Wipe off the equipment. Pick up towels, maybe help me clean up a bit. Nice to have a woman because it's not a good idea for me to go into the ladies locker room. You know, kind of my girl Friday stuff." He smiled

I give him a wicked smile, "What about the men's locker room? Does your girl Friday have to clean it too?"

He laughed, "I'll leave that decision up to you. Come on, I'll show you around. If you don't like it, quit anytime."

"Okay..." I agreed as Jay took me on the behind the scenes tour. It seemed pretty straight forward so I told him I'd give it a try.

"Great, come on in my office there are a few things to sign. If you're okay with it."

In his office, we quickly got the formalities out of the way. Every time there was a paper to sign I leaned way over, watching his eyes on my cleavage. Then I noticed a slight bulge in his shorts. We talked a little, then something else caught my eye. On top of a file cabinet was something pink. I took a few steps closer. As he watched, I picked it, them up. It was a neon pink thong. I held it up with a smile.

"Lori's." He smiled.

"Hmmmm... must be more to this job than you let on." Again I gave he a big smile.

I guess since I didn't scream and run out, he took that as a good thing.

"Not really. We just fooled around sometimes."

"Oh is that part of he job requirements?"

"Not mandatory... but if your interested I sure we could work something out."

"Oh I could be interested." Then glancing down at his crotch, "Extremely interested."

He quickly pulled me over, kissing me. My mouth willingly accepting his tongue as his hands groped my ass. "I've always wanted to do that." He smiled. "You have a great little ass."

In no time I was topless, kneeling on the floor in front of him, my hand reaching for the waistband of his shorts. As they slid down, I was surprised, no shocked, to see what he had inside them. His cock popped out and it was huge... and it wasn't fully hard.

I heard myself whisper, "Fuck..." as I saw it.

"Yeah, that's the normal reaction." Jay says. "Don't worry promise you'll love it with a little practice." As I felt his fingers in my hair, gently guiding my face towards his crotch.

With my hand reaching up, I see my fingers attempt to wrap around it as I let it touch my lips. I kiss his cock, my eyes looking up at him. He is smiling as my tongue licks him.

"Damn Jillian... I never thought."

I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, my tongue swirling around it as I feel it grow in my hand.

"Thought what?" As I continued.

"You... and me. You were always kind of... well, proper." He laughed.

"Not today... today I'm Lori's replacement." Again the smile.

"Then get nude bitch." As he pulled me up to my feet, helping me pull off my pants, noticing my lack of panties. "Hmmm... looks like you came prepared." Then he guided me to his chair. Once there he pushed me onto it and knelt between my thighs, quickly going down on me. "Gotta make sure your wet enough."

After a few minutes, I was on my feet again as he spun me around and sat me on his desk. Standing between my spread thighs he smiled, "Put it in. Show me you want it as much as Lori did."

I quickly obeyed. My hand gripping his now hard cock, positioning the head against my opening and rubbing it around. Looking back up at him, "I'm nervous."

"Yes, but you know you want it."

I pushed against it, letting the head pop inside me, "Yes.... Yes I do..."

"Good... I think you're going to be the perfect replacement for Lori." As he hands held my hips and he pushed more and more of his cock into me. I leaned back, bracing myself on my elbows as I watched his cock sliding in and out of me.

I moaned with every inch of every thrust. Not hard thrusts, but slow firm movements.

"Damn... you're... huge..."

"Don't worry sweetie... you'll be taking it all in no time."

Then with what looked like a few inches still outside, he reached up, pinching my nipples before giving them a firm twist. I moaned out as he drove the rest of his cock into me.

"Fuck..." I moaned.

"Don't move... just stay still. Told you it'd fit Bitch."

"I wasn't sure..." as my hand rubbed down over my stomach, amazed at how full I felt. "It's okay, just go slow."

Like the perfect gentleman, he pulled back a little bit before pushing back in. He kept this up for a few minutes, pulling back a little more each time.

sh3270
sh3270
64 Followers
12